The Comic-Con Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firing some ropes, he started to cum and launching the ropes of his orgasm out from his balls and onto their faces. A rope of cum landed on the cheek of Chloe while one rope was launched onto Liz's face, moving his length over to the other side, one rope got shot across Chloe's nose and one final rope landed on Liz's chin. Sighing in pleasure, the man fell backwards and almost lost his footing as he landed on the wall of the glory hole.

"Fuck..." The man breathed as the two women broke the kiss and then moved to tackle each other's faces with the load that he had fired over their faces. Chloe grinned and looked over at him before flashing him a wink.

"I hope that was worth the price of admission." Was all she said before nodding to the door. "Go on, you need to leave now so we can clean up."

"I... I can do that. He admitted with another sigh of pleasure before tucking his length back inside of his pants and turning to leave where he had entered from.

Being left alone, the two women looked at each other before Liz broke out in a wide grin.

"We should do this again."