The Coming of Two

Story Info
Finally, the woman of his dreams.
3.1k words
4.09
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxyEyes
SxyEyes
1 Followers

Bunches of thanks to my editor, Cheer_Smartie526 for helping me along on my second story. I hope everyone enjoys.

*****

After all these years, I still remember the first time we met. Her face wore a beautiful smile. Her hair was light brown, almost blond. She had the body of a runner and a dancer all in one. It was my first lifeguard job. I decided that this was something that I would enjoy doing during the summers as extra income for college. I rarely ever took summer classes so this job would be perfect for me. I never knew that it would lead me to the most incredible person in my life. On that first day of lifeguarding, I met a dream.

It was a 10 to 6 job, three days a week: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I was looking forward to that first day, thinking to myself that all that training finally paid off. I arrived at the beach 30 minutes early to make sure I had time to check all the safety equipment before going on duty. Everything was in order and functioning properly. I also checked the first aid kit to make sure all the needed supplies were there. I had everything that was needed for a rescue. With 10 minutes to spare, I decided to sit outside on the tower. I walked outside, put on my sunglasses and sat down in the chair. The sun was warming up the sand as it rose. It was going to be a wonderful day.

The first hour on the job was uneventful. A few people here and there were walking barefoot in the sand. I watched a gentleman play Frisbee with his dog and saw a couple taking a morning jog.

I thought to myself, "It doesn't get any better than this."

I reached down to get my water and when I returned my gaze to the ocean, she was there. How she appeared so quickly, I just don't know. She was standing just where the ocean meets the shore, a beautiful silhouette against the sky. I don't know how long I was staring at her when she glanced at me. Her look startled me to the point that my glasses fell off my face. When I looked back in her direction after composing myself, I noticed her smiling at me. She waved at me as she started to move on and I sheepishly waved back. She was so beautiful, her hair lifting with the breeze as I lost sight of her.

It didn't get very crowded during the afternoon hours, probably due to most people being at work. It did pick up some around 4 o'clock, kids coming onto the beach playing, couples sunbathing, even a few surfers hit the waves for a bit. Throughout the day, my mind kept drifting back to the woman I had seen earlier. Never had I seen such beauty in my life.

The day continued on and soon it was close to my time to leave. I started putting away the equipment and gear and gathering my things to leave. As I walked out on the deck to leave, the sun was setting over the ocean in the horizon. I've always found sunsets awe-inspiring, each sunset just as beautiful as the last. As I turned my gazed away from the ocean to scan the beach once more, there she was once again. Sitting in the sand and looking out into the ocean, marveling at the sunset just as I was doing a moment ago. She turned to me, smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back. I grabbed my things and walked down the platform to the beach. I lived right of the beach, about a half a mile in the direction that she was sitting. If I ever wanted to actually meet this woman, this would be the perfect time to do so.

I started walking in the direction of my home and her. As I approached her, she turned and smiled once more, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Hello. My name is JC. I'm the lifeguard for the summer. I noticed you walking earlier on the beach."

"I know you did. I waved at you and knocked your sunglasses off your face. That must have been some breeze that I produced from being so far away." she giggled.

My face must have turned a thousand shades of color.

"My name is Whitney. It's nice to meet you. Nice blush by the way."

I laughed, "It's nice to meet you as well. I live not too far down the beach so I'm on it quite a bit. I've never noticed you before. Are you new to the area?"

She pauses for a second, looking up at me with that gorgeous smile and said, "No. I have lived here for quite a bit now. I just don't often walk this end of the beach. Thought it would be a nice change. So far, my thought has been correct."

If that isn't saying "I'm interested in you", then I don't know what is. The sun was halfway in the water, perched on top of the ocean. We both looked out at it for a moment before I turned back to her.

Would you like to join me for dinner and drinks at my place? I live about a half a mile down the beach."

She turned her gaze away from the sunset and looked up at me, "Yes. I would love too. The rest of my evening is free."

"Wonderful." I said. I put my hand out to help lift her up on her feet.

We proceeded to walk towards my house, chatting and laughing about things that we have in common. We finally reached the house and walked up the platform to my sliding glass door. I slid the door aside and we walked in. The sliding glass door is actually the entrance to my bedroom.

She turned to me with that beautiful smile, commenting, "Nice King size bed." as we proceeded through the bedroom and into the living room.

"Thank you." I said, smiling back.

I told her to make herself comfortable while I headed to the kitchen to start dinner. She asked if she could use the shower and I motioned to her that it was in the bedroom. I walked back with her and grabbed a bathrobe from the closet for her to wear. She thanked me with a wink. I proceeded back to the kitchen and continued on with dinner.

She was finished showering before the food was done so I asked her to keep an eye on it while I took a shower. She agreed and a few minutes later, I walked back out to the living room and into the kitchen. Perfect timing. The food was done. She noticed the wine rack, walked over to it and grabbed a bottle. She sat down at the table and I brought over dinner and two wine glasses. During the course of dinner, we talked about several different topics followed by laughs and giggles and then the topic of sex arose.

"So, besides lifeguarding and watching me walk along the beach, is there anything else that you're good at?" she asked as she took a sip of wine.

"Yes, sex as a matter of fact." I grinned wickedly.

A drop of wine stuck to her lip, she licked it off.

"Mmmmm, very nice." she purred, "I was actually hoping you would say that. I'm very attracted to you."

"Oh really?" I said. "I couldn't tell."

"I know you're attracted to me too or else I wouldn't have been able to knock your sunglasses off your face earlier today."

We both laughed hysterically.

We finished dinner. I cleaned the dishes while she grabbed another bottle of wine and proceeded to the couch in the living room. I walked into the living room and sat down next to her. I grabbed the bottle of wine, opened it and poured us another glass. Just as I was about to give her the glass of wine, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were so soft and warm.

"Very nice. Besides being a good kisser, you seemed to be ready for that. I'm impressed." she said.

"I told you I was good." I reminded her with a smile.

"So what else are you good at?" Whitney asked, her eyes smoldering.

No more invitations were needed. I sat down my glass, put my hand to her face, and caressed her cheek. My hand slid down to her chin, all the while looking into her eyes. I tilted her face to mine and kissed her softly on the lips. While doing so, I slid my hand to her neck and caressed her. Her skin was as soft as her lips. She moaned slightly as my hand moved over her body. Putting her glass down, she leaned back on the couch as we continued to kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck. As I was pulled into to her, I slid my hand into the robe and over her breast. As I passed my hand over her nipple, it became hard to my touch. A slight moan escaped her lips as I circled her nipple with the palm of my hand. I continued this as I began kissing behind her ear and around her slender neck. Opening the robe with my other hand, I did the same to her other breast, never stopping the kisses. She let her hands fall to her side and allowed her head to rest on the back of the couch.

She gave her body to me and I completely took control of it.

As I moved from her neck, I slid my tongue down the middle of her chest between both breasts. I cupped them with both hands and brought my mouth to her left nipple. Another moan escaped her lips as I circled her nipple with my tongue. I pinched her other nipple with the fingers of my right hand, sending small shivers through her body. Her breasts were the perfect size for me, so full and beautifully round. I worked my mouth down to her stomach and continued to kiss her body while still rolling and pinching her nipples between my fingers. Her body smelled so good. The smell of Cocoa Butter filled my senses. She opened her legs, revealing her shaved pussy to me. I slid my tongue down to her opening and parted her lips with my tongue. She was already wet and I sucked in her juices as my tongue glided over her clit.

"Oh yes! Like that! Just like that!" she squealed.

I pushed my tongue inside her pussy and began tongue fucking her while sucking on her clit, never releasing her nipples from my thumbs and fingers. I pinched and twirled her nipples and sucked her a little harder.

She gripped the bottom of the couch cushions and arched her back, "Oh my gosh! That feels so wonderful! You're going to make me cum baby! Please don't stop! Please don't!"

I did not intend to do so. I tongue fucked her faster. She released the cushions and grabbed my face with both hands, pushing me deeper inside her pussy. She was close to orgasm. I pinched her nipples even harder.

"Yes baby! I'm going to cum in your mouth! Don't stop! I'm going to cum, unnggg! Oh baby, unnggg!"

She arched her back even more and filled my mouth with her juices. She tasted so sweet and the aroma of her body increased my desire to continue. She was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath as I continued.

"Oh shit, don't stop! I'm going to cum again! You're going to make me cum again, unnggg! Oh baby, unnggg!" writhing as she screamed the words.

I swallowed every bit of her cum. I slowed my pace, allowing her time to catch her breath. I slightly licked and kissed her clit, sending shivers throughout her body before I moved back up to her face. I looked into her eyes as I removed the robe from her shoulders and down her arms.

"That was wonderful." she breathed.

"We're not done yet sweetheart." I exclaimed.

As I slid both arms underneath her to lift her up, she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulders. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Gazing in her beautiful eyes once more, we joined in a passionate kiss. Our tongues brushed against each other sensually.

Standing up, I proceeded to remove my shirt. She sat up on the bed and brushed my hands away.

"It's my turn now." she said with a smile.

She unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my chest and stomach. She kissed my body while sliding my shirt down my arms, allowing it to fall to the floor. With both hands, she pulled my shorts down to my ankles as I stepped out of them.

"Very impressive." she commented.

She wrapped one of her hands around the shaft of my cock and proceeded to squeeze and jerk slowly. With her other hand, she began messaging my balls.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good." I sighed.

"Oh, we're not done yet." she remarked with a grin.

She moved forward slightly on the edge of the bed and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I moaned as she moved her mouth in a circular motion around the head. Removing her hand, she sucked the rest of my cock into her mouth while still messaging my balls. She moved her head up and down my shaft, making sure the head hit the back of her throat. The feeling was amazing. Wonderful sensations went through my body as she continued sucking me. She increased her tempo and began sucking harder. I placed both hands on either side of her head and began fucking her mouth. She released my balls, reached between my legs and gripped my ass.

She totally gave her mouth to me.

I slid my hands through her hair and held her head tightly as I increased in speed. I was fucking her mouth and throat with intensity, making her gag. She never stopped sucking, helping to push me deeper in her throat as she continued to grip my ass. I was breathing hard now and my legs were starting to tremble. We both knew I was going to orgasm soon so she released my ass and cupped my balls once more. Her incredible sucking and wonderful message my balls were getting threw me over the edge. Gripping her head tightly, I fucked her mouth and throat as hard as I could and unloaded my cum down her throat. She gagged several times but swallowed every bit.

My legs went weak for a moment as she reached up to steady me. She continued sucking for a moment, making sure she received every drop. Still breathing heavily, I released my grip from her head and collapsed on the bed beside her. She lay next to me, resting her head on my shoulder while messaging my cock with her hand.

She whispered in my ear, "How was that big boy?"

Still catching my breath, I panted, "That was intense!"

"Yes, it was. I swallowed a lot of you. Delicious," she purred.

We began passionately kissing once more and soon my cock was hard again. We moved up to the head of the bed where the pillows were and I position myself between her legs. I slid the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She was exquisitely warm and tight as I sheathed myself to the hilt. She moaned her approval. I grabbed her legs and pushed them towards the mattress with both hands. Looking each other in the eyes, our lips met again as I slowly began long, deep strokes in and out of her pussy. She moaned into my mouth with each thrust. Increasing my speed, she reached up and grabbed her ankles, helping me to keep her legs pinned to the bed. Seeing this, I slid my hands to the bed and started sucking on her nipples.

"Oh my gosh yes! Don't stop! Make me cum all over your cock baby!" she whimpered.

I fucked her hard and deep now and sucked on her nipples even harder.

"Don't release your ankles until we're done." I said.

I fucked her as hard and as fast and as deep as I could while still sucking on her nipples. She arched her back and her whole body shook as her pussy tightened around my cock. "I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum all over your big cock! Oh God, oh yes, YES!"

Her juices washed over my cock as she released her ankles and wrapped her legs around my waist. I slowed my movements. Her body was still trembling a little while she was catching her breath. I unlocked her legs from around my waist and turned her over. Putting her on her knees, I moved between her legs. She grabbed two pillows and laid her head on them. I pushed the head of my cock between her pussy lips, not stopping until she had every inch of me. "Unnggg! Fuck baby, you're so deep inside me!" she gasped.

I grabbed both sides of her waist and began fucking her hard and deep once more.

"Yes baby! That's it! Fuck me hard and deep! Fuck me hard and deep!" she grunted.

As I increased my tempo I knew I was about to cum soon. Releasing one hand from her waist, I reached around and under her waist to her clit, applying pressure and rubbing it with my finger. She screamed, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your big cock again! Unnggg, unnggg, unnggg!"

Feeling her pussy clamp down around me, I responded, "I'm going to cum with you baby, deep inside your pussy! Fuck!"

I filled her tight pussy up with cum as she came all over my cock. Both our bodies shook with intensity. The smell of sex filled the room. We were both exhausted after that as she slumped to the bed and I fell beside her. We both caught our breath and embraced under the covers, falling asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, she was gone. The only thing that was left from her was a note on the pillow.

It read, "Decided to go for a jog. Thank you for an amazing, wonderful night. Looking forward to more when I return. See you then." She signed it with a large, sprawling W.

I got out of bed and walked over to the sliding glass door, gazing at the sunrise over the ocean.

SxyEyes
SxyEyes
1 Followers