The Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be afraid. Go to him." Sara said.

Natalie turned around and stepped backwards into the pod.

The enthralled teen felt four tentacles clasping her head and once again her face showed concern but this immediately changed as another tentacle, coming from below, penetrated deep into her pussy.

Sara watched with enormous pleasure as the cocoon closed and the beautiful moaning teen disappeared behind the thin, alien membrane. After a few hours, when the new Natalie came out, they would make love.

****

That evening, Sara was browsing the web looking for an appropriate location for a Central Operation Base to be used by the incoming alien army. She heard a familiar squishy sound and turned her head to see the cocoon's seam opening. The new and improved Natalie stepped out into the world.

Natalie had a great body before, so the chances in the outside were barely noticeable but the changes within her mind and body were obvious. Natalie looked at Sara with glowing eyes. Sara Sara looked back at her the same way. They amused each other for a moment until Sara extended her arm and gestured Natalie to her. Natalie obeyed.

Sara grabbed the teen's face and kissed her softly. Natalie responded with true passion, unrestrained, following her new programming. Their tongues danced for a few minutes until Sara laid back against the headboard. Then she gently pushed Natalie's head between her thighs.

Natalie's inexperience was fully compensated by her eagerness as she sucked her teacher's pussy, shoving her tongue as deep as she could and licking her clitoris with devotion.

After a short while, Sara reached a delightful and powerful orgasm. Her legs trembled in the air as her whole body twitched and contorted. Natalie remained attached to her lover's pussy until Sara lay limp on the bed.

Sara returned the favor, and minutes later, it was Natalie who twitched wildly from her first sapphic climax. Her head hanging from the edge of the bed and her arms stretched to her sides, Natalie couldn't believe that sex with another woman could feel this good. She loved Sara and more importantly, she loved her Master for allowing her this pleasure.

After the blissful moment, both curvaceous women sat on the bed and Sara put the alien's plan in motion.

"Your sister Cindy is married to Walter Cornwell, the billionaire. We need his money. Go to her and bring her to the Master," Sara commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Natalie responded then turned around and grabbed her clothes.

Sara went back to her laptop and kept browsing. Her Master needed more information.

***

An hour later, Natalie rang the doorbell of Cindy's mansion in the suburbs. The older sibling, beautiful and more sophisticated, some would say "spoiled", was taken aback by Natalie's sensual presence. Something was different about her.

"Natalie, I didn't know you were coming," said Cindy.

"Hi, sis," Natalie said and walked in hurriedly, without waiting for an invitation.

Cindy found this strange and asked with concern, "Are you ok?"

"I am better than ever," Natalie responded with a flat voice, giving Cindy another view of her enhanced appearance.

Cindy had to say something about her sister's new look, "You look ... beautiful," Cindy blurted out, not used to complimenting her sister. "What's different about you?"

"Look at my eyes, sister, and you'll see."

Cindy immediately noticed a strange and disturbing glow in her sister's eyes, "What is happening to your eyes?!"

"Don't be scared. Just look at me."

Cindy realized that something was very wrong and stepped backwards trying to get away. Natalie followed her and leaped forward, grabbing her sister's arms. Cindy tried to free herself but Natalie was inhumanly strong. Both sisters struggled until Cindy was pinned against the wall.

"Let go of me, Natalie," Cindy pleaded, "What is wrong with you?!"

Natalie stared without blinking at her sister's eyes, trying to capture them. She didn't say anything else. She didn't have to.

Cindy looked back and a chill traveled across her spine but as it reached her belly, that cold sensation turned into warmth. It was the weirdest feeling. Cindy tried to look away but she couldn't. Her face started to relax, slowly erasing the panic expression. The seconds passed and Cindy stopped struggling.

Natalie released her sister's arms, which just stayed there against the wall, immobile. She moved her hands lower and grabbed Cindy's breast, stealing a soft gasp from her sister. Then Natalie moved her left hand further down and caressed Cindy's pussy, first slow and increasingly faster.

Cindy began to breathe deeper as her arms fell limp to her sides and her hips began to wave back and forth. The whole time, her eyes remained locked on Natalie's. She was trapped and there was no turning back.

Natalie stepped back and commanded, "Take off your clothes."

Without saying a word, Cindy obeyed.

"Kiss me," said Natalie. Cindy willfully kissed her beautiful younger sister, savoring the rapture of her dominant tongue. Her submission was complete.

Later that day, in Sara's bedroom, Natalie laid sensuously on the large bed, watching the active alien cocoon, waiting...

Finally, the pod opened as the fat tentacle retrieved from Cindy's sodden pussy. The transformed woman came out and posed for her sister.

"Hi sis," Cindy moaned.

Natalie beckoned to her, "Come to me."

The new Cindy climbed on the bed and crawled toward her luscious sister, her longer tongue licking her lips.

"You're my little doll now, aren't you, sister," Natalie smiled wickedly.

"Yes, Mistress. I am here to follow your command."

"Make me cum." Natalie moaned

The new Cindy wasted no time and soon she had her tongue darting out into her Natalie's pussy. Natalie relished her power over her beautiful big sister, who had always made her feel inferior.

Cindy began to ravish Natalie, following an irresistible need to please her sister. Soon, Natalie was twitching and shaking uncontrollably from a delightful orgasm.

Natalie made her sister stand and lean against a column. Then she knelt down to return the favor. Cindy could feel her sister's eager tongue reaching into the depths of her pussy making her insane with pleasure. When Cindy was about to cum, Natalie stopped, turned around and shoved her fist deep into her sister's tight cavity.

Cindy looked down with disbelief as her sister's hand completely disappeared inside of her pussy and an instant later she exploded in the strongest climax she had ever experienced. Deep within her mind, she knew that her Master was the only one to thank for this.

It was time to go back home and wait for her husband.

***

Later that night, construction mogul Walter Cornwell came home. As he walked upstairs, he heard a familiar noise coming from the bedroom. It was his wife moaning and panting, only without him. Immediately his face turned red from anger thinking that his wife was cheating on him. He stormed into the room but he suddenly stopped in shock from what he saw. Natalie, his sister-in-law, was sitting naked on the bed and his wife was on her knees, eagerly licking her teen sister's pussy.

"What... what is going on here?" Walter mumbled.

Both sisters looked at him and Cindy said, "Hi honey, we were waiting for you."

"F..for me?"

"Yes, get your clothes off and come to bed," Natalie added.

Walter found it impossible to believe what was going on. He looked at Natalie's naked figure. He had suspected she had a hot body but this was beyond imagining. And his trophy wife, Cindy! He had fucked her every which way without tiring of her, but now her body and face seemed even better, her large breasts somehow more firm.

He hesitated for a moment but soon his cock began to do all the thinking for him. He was a man accustomed to getting everything he wanted and this was something no amount of money could buy, and he wasn't going to let this opportunity go away. The wickedness of the situation made it only more exciting.

He quickly undressed and jumped onto the bed. Natalie quickly mounted him, shoving his already erected cock deep into her pussy. She began to ride him wildly while Cindy leaned over him and kissed him passionately. Walter saw something weird in Cindy's eyes but he thought it was a light reflection.

"Darling, we can do this as often as you want, but we are going to need your help," Cindy whispered.

"My... my help?" Walter could barely speak from the blissful treatment from his sister-in-law.

"Don't speak. Just look into my eyes..." Cindy said.

"Your eyes ..." Walter mumbled, and lost himself in them.

****

The next morning, Sara arrived at Cindy's house and found the threesome still fucking like crazy. Walter's empty stare clearly indicated that he was now being used by the sisters like a sex toy and was under their complete control.

Sara approached the group, grabbed Walter's face and made him look at her. She ordered him to commit his fortune to buying a large property in New Mexico and construction equipment to start building the underground lair for the coming alien invaders. Walter walked out in an obedient daze.

Then, Sara embraced Cindy's beautiful face, kissed her on the lips, and said, "Your mission will be to bring more slaves to the Master."

"Yes, Mistress. I will obey," Cindy responded, and practically floated out of the room.

Sara beckoned the gorgeous Natalie, "Natalie, my love."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Joey Andrews is in my English class with you. There's something I need you to learn from him."

"Yes, Mistress! As you wish!"

****

Joey was lying on his bed reading a book when his cellphone rang. He almost dropped the phone when he heard Natalie's voice.

"Hi, Joey. This is Natalie. Listen... I want to apologize for the other day. I was rude to you and you were just trying to be nice. I'd like to make it up to you."

"S..sure. But, you don't have to... I mean... It would be great to see you but you don't have to apologize or anything..." Joey spoke with nervousness.

"Great. Look out your window," Natalie said.

Joey looked through his bedroom window and there she was. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen was right there, standing in the middle of his front yard, wearing a skimpy mini-shorts and a sexy top that revealed her incredible flat belly.

"I - I'll be right down," he said waving his hand and trying to play it cool, but his legs were trembling with excitement.

Joey met Natalie in front of his house and she kissed him tenderly on the cheek.

"Get in the car. I know a place where we can talk without being interrupted," Natalie said with a seductive voice as she got into the car.

Joey was still baffled from Natalie's unexpected friendly behavior and all he could say was, "Isn't this Miss White's car?"

"No, this is my mom's. I think Miss White has a similar one," Natalie lied.

Joey couldn't care less about the car. His mind was thinking all kinds of things about this dreamlike situation...

Why does she want to go to a place where we can't be interrupted? Why is she wearing those incredibly sexy clothes? Maybe she wants to do more than talk! No... it can't be. I'm not that lucky...

When he realized, they were in an empty lot surrounded by trees and high bushes. It was the perfect hiding place.

Natalie turn-up the radio and got off the car. Joey did the same and Natalie told him to sit on the hood. Then, she walked a few steps back and began to undress following the rhythm of the music. Joey was speechless and his heart was pounding almost out of his chest.

"This is for you, my darling" Natalie said with a sweet voice.

Oh my God! This is happening! Joey thought, still having trouble believing it.

The sexy teenage danced for a short while, then she removed her skirt and threw it away. Joey was holding his breath without even knowing it.

Her top was next. Natalie's erect nipples showed her programmed excitement. Then her panties were gone.

When she was completely naked, she walked slowly towards him and leaned on him, "I am going to make feel like you are in heaven... but first you have to do something for me."

"Anything!"

"Tell me when your daddy's coming home."

"What?! Why?!" Joey stammered, worrying, sensing the situation going from good weird to uncomfortably weird, despite the yearning in his pants.

"I need to talk to him," Natalie said, "about his book, 'Heaven's Gate'."

"You? Why?" Joey puzzled.

"I love astronomy. It turns me on!"

"I don't know when dad gets back," Joey lied. He knew he shouldn't talk about his dad's whereabouts.

Natalie intensified her sensuality, "Don't lie to me, Joey."

"Dad's movements are top secret! We signed a government agreement stating that! "

"Ooh, Joey! Don't you want me!?" Natalie said, striking an sexy pose that swelled Joey with desire.

Joey looked at Natalie's irresistibly face and body, and tried to hold out both but couldn't.

"Yes," he said.

"Then kiss me!" she said as she jumped forward and kissed him.

He kissed her back and she began to undress him, almost ripping his clothes off. Moments later they were having sex on the car's hood, the most blissful experience Joey had ever known.

The whole time, Natalie tried to look at him straight in his eyes. Joey had looked at Natalie's beautiful eyes a thousand times before, but as he looked at them now they seemed to be glowing. He sensed that something wasn't right but tried not to think about it. The girl of his dreams was humping up and down on top of him and nothing could spoil that. He avoided her insistent stare.

"Look at me, honey" Natalie insisted.

But just after Natalie finished the sentence, Joey climaxed. He felt drained, weak. Natalie hadn't being able to hypnotize him and she was not happy about it.

The young woman sensed his weakness and grabbed his face, her eyes now locked on his, promising him untold pleasures. This time, Joey couldn't look away.

"You're no match for us Joey! Look into my eyes!"

"Your eyes ... So beautiful ..." Joey was falling.

"That's right," Natalie said huskily. "Feel the resistance fade away from your body."

Joey's orgasmic aftermath was his doom and Natalie hypnotized him quickly. Now he couldn't lie to her.

"Tell me when your father is coming home."

"Wednesday afternoon," said Joey.

"Good boy," said Natalie.

She gave Joey a wet kiss before shoving him off the car hood to the grass near his clothes. She stood up, picked up her own clothes, and got into the driver's seat of the car. Natalie drove away, leaving Joey naked on the wet grass, his mind totally scrambled. All he could remember were her eyes.

****

Four days later, at Lakewood's police station, Detective Loraine McKenzie was talking to the Captain Dave Mitchell about her case. She was investigating a few reports from people that saw a bright light and a loud explosion a few days before around the lake area. Loraine had investigated the lake and its surroundings with no luck.

Detective Gina Bianco was sitting at her desk near the Captain's office. She was looking at Loraine, following her every move, trying to figure out what she was saying. Gina knew that Loraine had spent the last few days investigating the events reported near the lake without finding anything.

What are you up to, bitch? Gina thought, without taking her eyes off her co-worker. The rivalry between them was more than obvious.

Loraine left the Captain's office, threw Gina a glance, and headed for the building's front door. Gina got up to talk to the Captain.

"Any progress on the lake investigations, Captain?" Gina asked.

"Not yet," the Captain answered, "why?"

"I'm just curious. There has been a lot of talk about it, you know, people from the neighborhood."

"Oh, right, you live close to the lake don't you? She hasn't found anything yet," he said, "It's probably nothing."

"Ok. Talk to you later," Gina said as she walked away.

The Captain watched her leave until she turned the corner and got out of sight. There was a hint of wariness in his expression. He sensed that something was off but couldn't quite point it out.

****

Later that day, at Dr. Andrews' house.

Monica Andrews was making coffee when the doorbell rang. Joey and Ellen were at school so she hurried to open the door. To her surprise, it was Sara White, the English teacher, wearing some clothes that seemed way too sexy for this hour of the day.

"Ms. White?! Is there a problem at school? Is Joey okay?"

"Hi, Mrs. Andrews. No, no, your son's fine. I just want to talk to you about him. May I come in?"

"Of course. Please."

When Sara walked into the house, Monica checked her outfit with a judgmental expression. Although, she never realized Ms. White had such a spectacular body.

"Please, sit down" said Monica.

They sat and Sara started talking, "Joey is smarter than my other students. I'd like to discuss some choices that may be available for him..."

As Sara spoke, she stared directly into Monica's eyes. The attractive mother looked back at her son's teacher with real interest in what she had to say. From time to time, light seemed to reflect on Sara's eyes in a funny way, as if they were glowing. This caught Monica's attention.

After a short while, Monica started to feel a little dizzy and it became harder and harder to listen to Sara's words. Her focus was on the teacher's eyes. Monica felt like she was being pulled into that beautiful strange glow that entered her own pupils and spiraled down into her soul.

Monica thought she heard Sara say something weird but she wasn't sure. She couldn't think clearly anymore. She realized Sara's hand was on her own. It felt nice. Then she heard her voice again, now seductive and lulling.

"Look into my eyes, Monica."

Sara was leaning forward, her stunning eyes just inches from Monica's. Now her eyes were glowing at full intensity.

"That's right ... You can't resist my will ...."

Monica didn't want to resist. She felt she could swim in those eyes forever.

Monica started to lose focus. Instead, she saw an image that grew larger within her mind. It was an erotic vision of Sara, naked and exquisite, her eyes soulless white pools, offering herself to Monica as if created to provide eternal bliss.

Sara put a hand on the enthralled mother's shapely thigh, and moved it higher, until it caressed her breast. Monica didn't flinch. She was completely at the mercy of the sexy woman who was seducing her so delightfully.

"You want me, don't you, Monica."

"Yes!" Monica answered.

"You want to be my slave."

"Yess.. Make me your slave!"

"Kneel before me."

Monica knelt on the floor while Sara stood up and lifted her skirt, showing her bare crotch.

"Lick."

Without breaking eye contact, Monica leaned forward and began licking. She remembered doing the same thing a long time ago, back in college. But back then had been just an experiment. Now it was all that mattered.

As if her life depended on it, Monica licked Sara's pussy with eagerness but delicate at the same time. Caressing the teacher's clit with the tip of her tongue, then pushing it deep into her cavity.

Sara moaned, "Mmmhh! You are great at this my little pet." But the suckling only lasted a minute as Sara cut it short.

"Enough," said Sara, extending her hand down to Monica, "Come with me. It is time for you to take the next step."

In a daze, Monica took Sara's hand a followed her to the front door, licking her lips.

***

A few hours later, in Sara's bedroom, the cocoon opened to display a renewed version of Monica, with magnificent curves, perfect breasts, and a face transformed, rejuvenated. Her blank glowing eyes adding to the effect. All traces of housewifely modesty were gone.