The Commodity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrying her like a sack of potatoes, or a caveman who is ready to fuck his woman, he spilled her down onto the "bed" in the doggystyle position.

There was no foreplay, no seduction. They were both already there, a tidal wave of desire just ready to crash into each other.

She arched her tiny waist and stuck her juicy bouncy ass up as high as possible, her buns were swollen and also expanding. Between her legs, her tiny dripping, bald pussy pulsed like an offering. Standing behind her, without missing a beat, John grabbed her soft meaty hips and tried to jam his giant head into her wet cunt. By all accounts, it should not have fit, but her elastic skin stretched to receive it, her wetness lubricated the giant organ and he began pumping her ripe body like jack rabbit. She screamed with pleasure, loud and repetitive. Barely taking a breath.

"Fuck! Yes!" he growled and smacked her bubble shaped ass with his large hand as she squealed in pleasure.

It didn't last long, within a minute both of them began cumming like crazy, John didn't even pull out, his mighty hose just squirted ropes of cum up inside her abdomen. Once again, their orgasms seemed to radiate out of them and down into the strange flooring to be absorbed.

He flipped her over easily and began salivating at her jiggly giant breasts that seemed almost bolted onto her chest. She was in ecstasy. They were easily as big as basketballs now with nipples as thick as quarters sticking out hard like wine corks, and they showed no sign of slowing. His giant hands groped and squeezed them as he dropped to his knees and pulled her back onto his turgid meat pole. He popped one of the huge nipples into his mouth and sucked on it hard, as his hips bucked and fucked her rapidly.

"Fuuuuuck!" She gurgled. Her over-plumped lips were wet with drool. She was almost unable to handle the pleasure... her giant eyes were scrunched up in concentration... and her pretty face lolled from side to side. She felt miniature orgasms radiate out from her nipples. She moaned and arched her back... "more!" she squeaked.

He was so turned on, he couldn't stand it... and he drove his manhood as deep as he could, smacking himself harder and harder, pelvis to pelvis, plowing all the way into her.

Their next joint orgasm occurred within the next few minutes... Somehow they were completely synchronized... both of them screaming in pleasure, but neither of them were satiated. They both wanted more... .Needed more. And so it continued...

With each successive round, the orgasms took longer to achieve - her breasts continued to grow, this continued for hours until his cock grew so long and thick that was bulging up out of her abdomen as he plumbed her depths with each thrust. Her tiny pussy was stretched to capacity but gripped his giant rod like a mouth. The huge head of his cock was pushing up out under her sternum like an alien trying to escape her body. Her glorious breasts were swollen like beach-balls bouncing around as he fucked her. Her screams rang out through the echoless room.

She was like a rag doll, getting thrown around by him... but she didn't care. She longed to be ravaged. Sex was the only thing on her mind, her libido showed no sign of relenting. He manhandled her, groping her breasts and squeezing them hard. He kissed and bit her large lips. he spent a long time sucking her large nipples. She was in ecstasy.

He finally ended up standing behind her, holding her legs out to either side as he squatted and fucked her over and over... pile driving his ginormous schlong into her red swollen, over-fucked pussy. Her ass cheeks bobbled and swayed with the rhythm. Nasty red spank marks covered her buns and legs from where he had smacked her repeatedly.

Her boobs were gigantic. As he entered her from behind, her torso was supported up by the massive breasts, floating on top almost like a strange wheelbarrow race. She held onto them with both arms and bounced as he abused her tiny hole. He grunted hard with each plunge, his arm-sized cock was insanely thick and long. Any deeper and it seemed he would be hitting her heart. The giant bulge of his cock could be seen as it drove into her abdomen.

She was crying. Tears streamed down her gorgeous face over her giant lips. Her sobs were interspersed with moans and yelps. Another orgasm rocked her body and she shook and grew limp, but he kept on going... driving again towards the next climax. The pleasure was so intense, and the experience was so raw, it was all she could do to just hang on for dear life. But she didn't want him to stop.

Losing track of time, after what felt like a few more orgasms for both of them, they both finally collapsed into each other. She laid on top of him, his mouth was securely latched onto her pussy, with his large tongue slurping her enlarged swollen clitoris as he finally slowed down, while his monster cock was halfway down her throat as he finally softened after his final spurt, which she hungrily swallowed, pulled the hose out of her mouth, and pressed her face against it in contentment.

They laid there, panting against each other in a 69 position... her holding and cradling his cock like a teddy bear between her giant breasts which jutted out preposterously to either side of her, and John still slowly licking the juice from between her hairless legs like a lollipop.

-----------

A sudden noise, like a gurgling sound emanated from across the room.

"What was that?" Mindy asked, snapping out of her reverie and tried looking over.

The glow of the room started changing... And the gurgling sound turned into a bubble forming on the floor. It started growing to a huge size and then folded away to reveal another human laying there on the floor.

"John, John!" said Mindy. "Oh... that feels good... Oh... I hate to say it... But pause for a second and look at that." She didn't even sound like herself anymore... Her voice was cutsey and girly like a pre-teen.

John's large tongue was softly probing Mindy's asshole, but he stopped and shook his head and crawled up from under Mindy to stare at the person.

"Where did she come from," he said, shocked at his own voice. He chuckled, his voice had become gravely and low.

She was completely naked... female... and really really old... like 80 years old, covered in blood, and although she seemed to be breathing, she wasn't moving.

"Something is wrong with her," Mindy said tenderly. It was apparent that the blood was hers, she seemed to be bleeding and bruised all over, with patches of her hair ripped out.

As they watched, a soft glow emanated from the small tendrils that touched her skin... Almost as if they were fixing her.

Mindy swung her curvy legs off the bed and amazingly stood right up without any problem. Her giant beach ball boobs jiggled and bounced, but she had no problem moving around with them... It seemed despite her impossibly lithe frame, she was much stronger than before. She tiptoed over the old lady, her long hair flowing behind her and stood over her, but had to pull her jutting breasts back to look over and inspect her.

"Be careful... " whispered John. "I think we both know that physical contact does weird things in this place."

Mindy smiled and took a step back. "Excuse me!" she said, "Hello... Are you ok?" She smiled again at her funny voice. And she turned to look back at John.

"Really, John? this is how you like my voice? I sound like a little girl... Don't tell me you're a pedophile?"

John snorted in his basso-profundo tone. "Oh, like you have room to talk... I sound like Darth Vader and the Hulk had a baby."

The old lady stirred and coughed a few times. She slowly sat up, obviously confused, and slowly looked around. Mindy crouched down until her boobs rested on the ground.

Her eyes were swollen and she was having trouble focusing... She saw Mindy and became frightened... and scrambled back a few feet... but she kept rubbing her eyes like she was trying to see better... She was even older than they thought... She must have been a hundred... Her skin and hair was thin and yellow, her hands were arthritic, her teeth were missing and she was hunched over.

"Are you ok?" said Mindy, softly, "where did you come from? How did you get in here?"

"Please don't hurt me..." she croaked, sounding like a frog.

"We're not going to hurt you," assured Mindy. "You have nothing to fear from us..."

She exhaled, like a weight was lifted off of her. "Is he here?" she said, squinting around, still rubbing her eyes.

"No," said Mindy, "there's nobody here but us three..."

"Three!" she snapped, "who else is here?"

"Just John and you can trust him..." she smiled.

She still looked leery, but eventually, her shoulders slumped and she started crying. As tears rolled down her wrinkled face she mumbled.

"Please tell me that he won't hurt me anymore. Oh God... it was horrible." She looked up and squinted at Mindy. "You have to protect me. Uh... my name is Janice, I don't know how I got here," she coughed again and a bit of blood came up. "It seems like it was another room... Just like this one. And... and... There was a man in there with me..." she shuddered. "An evil man."

She looked around, scared, but continued her story. "His name was Thomas... At first, he seemed nice... But then," tears started streaming down her face... "But then we started changing."

"Yes, we know about that," giggled Mindy. "It's wonderful..."

"It was horrible!... I started getting older and older, my sight getting worse, my body getting weaker... All the while, Thomas kept looking more and more like my boyfriend... And soon that's when he began to beat me."

"What?!" exclaimed Mindy as Janice continued her story.

Apparently, Janice hadn't become sexier or hotter, instead, she grew older and weaker. From what she told them, she was really just twenty years old... but as she grew older, he began to beat her and abuse her. She was helpless and so it got worse... The beatings turned into torture. Somehow, he got off on it... she was scared... it got worse and worse... he choked her... she kept passing out, but Thomas never raped her, he never got erect, never fucked her... There was no sex, no orgasms... Just nasty hitting, kicking, slapping and abuse. She could see it in his eyes... he was turned on! But he seemed content to just hurt her over and over... messed up fucker!

As the abuse got worse, he started calling her "Patsy" and he kept telling her how much he hated her. She pleaded that she was not Patsy, but he said she was lying and he kept hurting her. Thomas also changed, he grew less like her boyfriend and he started looking sickly and grey looking.

Soon, he realized that the tendrils would fix her... So he got progressively more violent, he started breaking her bones, ripping her hair and choking her until she died.

Then he would wait and the tendrils would repair her and bring her back to life, and then he would try it again. She never found out who "Patsy" was or why he hated her so much...

Finally, she couldn't stand it any more, it felt like just a few hours ago... he was beating her up really badly, she jumped on him and bit his neck, he clawed at her, pulled out her hair, scratched at her. but she must have hit an artery, he started bleeding everywhere, and fell over on the floor passed out... the but she didn't want the tendrils to help him heal... so she used all of her remaining strength to lift him off the floor, he bled out all over her, but she still waited, she stood for as long as she could, her legs shaking, minutes, time slipped by and he bled out until she was sure he was good and dead... then she collapsed.

Immediately, she watched as the tendrils snapped up and stuck onto him... but then something changed, they let go... she pulled away one by one and then the floor turned soft under him and he melted down into the floor like quicksand, they couldn't fix him... she finally passed out and woke up here.

The tendrils in their room were attached all over her legs as she sat there. Her bruises were healing as she talked... .she looked better already... She blinked and her eyes became more focused and she really 'looked' at mindy and then saw john standing behind her.

Her eyes grew wider.

"Wait!"... she got scared... "What the fuck? Why do you look like that? What is going on here?"

She started to panic... Her eyes were glued to Mindy's body and breasts... and then she looked over and her eyes got stuck on John's huge cock hanging down between his legs.

"Oh God NO! Are you aliens!? Please don't hurt me!!" she gasped, standing up and backing away.

Mindy spoke softly, "... no, no... we aren't aliens... we're humans... just like you... the tendrils did this to us. My name is Mindy and this is John... I'm from Colorado and he's from Nashville. Where are you from?"

"You can't be human... Look at your boobs! His penis!... What happened?"

"Calm down... It's ok... We changed too... Just like you and Thomas... But just differently..."

Janice paused, thinking it over staring at both of them. A thought seemed to occur to her. "Wait. I'm from Bordeaux... You said you are from the U.S. . you know French?"

Mindy smiled... "We're not speaking French... to me, it sounds like you are speaking English... hmm... interesting... we have a sort of theory, that the tendrils somehow have the ability to change us into what someone else fantasizes about..." she looked back at John and smiled... "that is why you look so old... and why Thomas started to look like your boyfriend... evidently, Thomas wanted you to be old... and weak, so that he could abuse you..."

Janice stared at her wrinkled hands and asked... "So... that's why he started to look like my boyfriend? You think that the... Tendrils? Read my mind and changed Thomas to look like the person that I most wanted? Um... well... I guess that sort of makes sense, but why would they do this to us? What's the reason?"

"Well, " thought Mindy, "um... I noticed that whenever we have an orgasm, there's like this sort of energy burst that flows out of us and goes into the floor. Did you see anything like that with Thomas?"

"No. There wasn't anything like that. Like I said, he never did anything sexual to me. He just beat me up over and over. The asshole!"

"Janice, if it helps... I think you were fully justified in doing what you had to do to make him stop."

Her eyes continued to clear up the longer she stayed still and let the tendrils work. She was amazed at the way the Mindy looked. Her hair was bright fluorescent red and luxuriant. It fell all the way down her back in a shimmering sheet. Her face was extreme. She looked like a Disney princess who had been redrawn by a pervert. Her eyes were way too big but sultry and sexy, her lips were huge and inflated, her neck was even a little longer than normal. And her breasts! Why were her breast so big? She had never seen anyone with breasts that big, or perky and spherical. They were so big, she couldn't even see Mindy's torso or waist. Just two adorably sexy legs that poked out the bottom.

She realized she had been just staring at Mindy... Who had blushed a deep rouge in response to Janice's obvious inspection of her body.

"Wait... so you both started out completely human... and now you look like this... all cartoony and uh... Extremely overdeveloped?" she glanced at John, "because of Him?" Her eyes turned mischievous... and she smirked... And she chuckled for the first time in a long time... It came out as a wheeze from her aged throat.

"And he looks like that, because of you now? Eh? You do realize that you both are extremely perverted? Right?"

John smiled and spoke up with his deep voice... "we don't think it's entirely conscious... it's almost as if the tendrils read our deepest thoughts and pull out our fantasies. You said that after a while, that Thomas grew plainer... like almost dull or gray-looking? I'm thinking that you stopped wanting him to look like your boyfriend and you re-fantasized him as fading away, or becoming so sick that he couldn't hurt you... I'm starting to believe that our new forms tend to respond to the situation we are in..."

"Yes... but why? Why do they want us to fantasize with each other? Is it just about sex?" Already, her hair looked better and her bruises were almost faded completely, but she was still quite old looking... she carefully walked closer to them. "Geesh, this sucks! If we get out of this, remind me never to grow old..."

"So... from what you are saying, all of these changes started happening when Thomas first touched me... so... if your theory is correct, then the changes might be initiated by first touch... hmm..." She stood up straight and walked wide around Mindy and straight up to John. "How much sex have you two lovebirds had?" She glanced back up at John and he sported a crooked smile and blushed himself. "Yeah... that's what I thought, while I was getting my ass kicked, you both have been in here fucking like rabbits! Merde! Just my luck! I got stuck with a psychopath."

He looked down on her shrunken wrinkled body and knew what she was thinking... he was still reeling from the serious fucking that he had just delivered to Mindy, but his Libido was still raging and he looked over at her again with complete lust. He didn't mind adding another person to this strange situation as long as this crazy old lady wouldn't get in the way of them hooking up again... soon!

She eyed him up and down, like an old grandmother... and then she smiled... "I can see that you want nothing more than to climb back on Mindy here. I promise this won't take long... but damn dude, that has to be the biggest cock in the galaxy... and i've seen a lot of cock..." she lifted her shaky bony hand up... " Well... when in Rome... right? If we're stuck here, we might as well have some fun..." And she reached out and grabbed his huge dick.

Once again a massive shock ran through both of their bodies!

He knees buckled and he sat down hard on the soft ground... he lifted his hand to his head... "whoa!" he said, his eyes rolled back in his head and he crashed over on his side... deep in slumber.

Janice screeched and toppled over on her side. Mindy reacted... "Janice! She yelled... are you ok? And she reached down to touch her shoulder and a second massive electric jolt blasted through Mindy... Janice screamed again and passed out completely, Mindy's eyes glazed over and she bounced down on the floor, her huge boobs cushioning her fall.

(To be continued)

12