The Community Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenny's adventures as a sex slave.
1.3k words
4.5
31.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capconman
capconman
29 Followers

CHAPTER 5

Jenny and Katie got along well, and Jenny didn't mind being ordered by her roommate to kiss her. Kissing and other intimate actions between roommates was encouraged by Master Peter, but none of the girls could have orgasms with each other because there was no semen to swallow. The supervisors walked around with silver bow ties on their necks and grey shorts on their waists. The shorts didn't hide erections, and the supervisors often had sex with their girls. It was known that Master Peter's favorite girl was a blonde ninth-rank girl by the name of Hannah, who wore a red collar. It was also known that Master Peter did not have sex with green-collars. In fact, some of the high-ranking girls, including Hannah, treated green-collared girls like dirt.

Jenny's assignments were men who would have sex with her in any way they wanted, so long as they deposited in her mouth. So far all of her assignments were "sirs" because most of the "masters" wanted the best and most experienced girls.

It wasn't very long after Jenny moved in that Katie was promoted to third rank and given an orange collar. It got Jenny thinking about promotions, and she asked Master Peter what it would take to get a yellow collar. He told her that she needed to successfully complete more assignments, and get three special commendations from men she had serviced. Jenny began to try harder than ever to please her assignments. In three weeks, she had collected enough commendations from "sirs" to earn her yellow collar.

When she wasn't on the clock, she watched the goings-on of the Community. Candi was almost a leader, but Jenny didn't see her very often because Candi had a different supervisor and slept in a private room elsewhere. All pink-collars had private rooms and bathrooms. Jenny and Katie shared a bathroom with the two blue collars next door, Jessica and Sara. They were fourth rank, so they determined a shower schedule for the foursome.

Jenny also learned each color, in order of rank. Green, yellow, orange, blue, purple, turquoise, black, white, red, and pink. Girls were brought into the program at 18, and they were eliminated on their 29th birthday. The higher the rank, the more was expected of you; for example, girls had to know each position of the kama sutra before being promoted to black-collar. Jenny learned that in order to earn her orange collar, she had to impress three "masters," one of whom needed to be her supervisor Master Peter.

One problem: Master Peter didn't like Jenny. He preferred blondes and brunettes, but Jenny was a red-head. She asked Master Peter to give her a shot several times, but each time he was either not interested, or was busy with Hannah. She decided to get his commendation no matter what, and came up with a plan.

Master Peter found a note by his door when he returned from dinner. It said, "Don't turn on the lights, just have me." And it was signed by Hannah. He went into his room, discarded his grey shorts, and found the girl lying on his bed. She used as many tricks as she could think of, and made some up as they went. He had his way with her, spending his sweet time fucking her until he came into her mouth. By the time she came, he had gotten up to turn on the lights. Jenny was laying on Master Peter's bed, enjoying a sweet orgasm. Master Peter told her, "You know, I couldn't tell that you weren't Hannah. The fact that you can impersonate a red-collared girl is reason enough for me to commend you." Jenny got her orange collar the next morning.

Katie was jealous because, even though she was a brunette, it took her two months to get hers. Now the two roommates were even in rank, but Jenny was setting her sights on higher goals. Hannah had heard what Jenny did, and she was pissed. The higher-ranking girls were now putting the squeeze on Jenny, but it only fueled Jenny's fire. She learned as much as she could, and pleased many more masters.

One day Katie asked Jenny, "How do you do it? I've been here longer than you, but you seem to have done more and you've earned the same rank."

"I don't know," Jenny said. "Maybe I just work harder."

"I can work just as hard as you!"

"I didn't say you couldn't. But if we're going to move up further in the Community, we need to work together."

"What do you mean?"

"The higher ranks are all against us," said Jenny.

"The higher ranks are all against YOU," Katie corrected. "Especially after that stunt you pulled with Master Peter."

"True." Jenny grinned. "But you have to admit that it was genius."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was good. But the supervisors won't fall for it again."

"I counted on it only working once." Jenny went to the bathroom to clean up for her next assignment. "You've noticed the new green-collars. They don't have the ambition like we do."

"So?"

"So we work together. Teach each other. Push each other higher."

Katie just stared. "You know we have to be fluffers to get our blue collars, right?" It was true. Many girls never got blue collars. Orange-collars were used as fluffers before the men went in to fuck red or pink girls.

"So we'll be the best fluffers ever." Jenny headed for the door, to meet her assignment. "And then we get promoted." With that, she closed the door behind her.

CHAPTER 6

"Hello, sir." Jenny came into the large hall to find her assignment, Roger, waiting comfortably.

"Hello, yourself." He smiled. "What's your name, little one?"

"I'm Jenny." She rubbed her own naked body, gyrating like a stripper, for the sir. "Which one of our lovely ladies are you here for, sir?"

"I'm here for Hannah." Jenny kept moving, even though she wanted to leave. She leaned over him, putting her breasts in his face. She glided her hands over his chest, and down his thighs. Fluffers weren't supposed to touch the man's dick, but anywhere else was fair game.

When Hannah finally came to collect Roger, she snarled and said, "I see you've met Jenny. She's no good for you, sir...." She spit on the orange-collar, and then she led him into the bedroom to fuck him. Jenny was tired of being treated like that, and Hannah's rank protected her from Jenny ripping her face off. What's worse, fluffers never orgasmed on assignments. She missed the salty taste in her mouth.

The next day, she learned that Roger had commended her on fluffing, based mostly on pity after Hannah mistreated her. That was the third commendation, and Master Peter came around to give her a blue collar, and her newest assignments. Blue assignments came in pairs: two men fucking one girl.

Jenny took her time with her blue collar, because she liked the simultaneous attention of two men. Soon after she was promoted, she gave Katie tips on how to be an effective fluffer, and Katie was promoted too. They worked hard to help each other, demonstrating their own techniques on a rubber dildo.

One day, Jenny entertained twin brothers, Masters Tim and Tom. She sucked Tim's dick while Tom fucked her pussy, then they switched places and Tim fucked her in the ass. Jenny's favorite phrase that day was "two loads are better than one." Both brothers eagerly gave her recommendations, in exchange for using her body for pleasure. Later on, she joked with Katie that they weren't identical; Tim was longer and Tom was broader around.

Jenny was only a blue collar for six weeks. She and Katie received their purple collars on the same day. Master Peter delivered their next assignments with a smirk. Both pieces of paper said the same thing: "Assignment: Master Ronald, girls: Jenny and Katie."

capconman
capconman
29 Followers