The Company Ch. 06

Story Info
A demon fights for his mate.
4.1k words
4.73
24.7k
27

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers

Jonathon stalked out of the room with his head down; you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know I had hurt him with my lash out. I knew what I had said hurt him, but could he really blame me for being upset? No, no he couldn't.

Why? Because in the past twenty-four hours my sister has informed me that we are vampire hybrids, she bit Ryan therefore marking him as her mate, and last but not least, I'm supposedly the mate of a 400 year old demon. That was a lot to take in, especially in one damn day. As I look around the room, I see Bella hugging Ryan in a comforting way and notice just how hurt Ryan appears.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but he loves you. He has for more than twenty years and always will. I understand you're a little freaked out about everything, but try not to push him away because you're only hurting yourself in the long run. You're his angel, and to a demon that means a lot."

He barely looked at me as he left the room with my sister in tow. I felt beyond horrible and decided then that I needed to come up with a better way of coping with all of this before I inadvertently pushed away the one man that would never hurt or leave me. I subconsciously ran my fingers through my hair and took deep breaths as I stood in the middle of my bedroom.

I decided finally to walk down to the park a few blocks away to do some much needed thinking, my head was spinning with all the new information and I needed time to sort through it in private. I headed towards my bedroom door and froze, there was no way any of those three would let me out of this place alone and I definitely didn't want them tagging along, any of them.

Running wasn't an option, I'm clumsy and they run faster, not to mention the magical powers they have... Option two was to climb out my window. I debated this slowly. Yes, I have escaped using my window before when Trevor was on one of his rants but that was before and he was usually passed out drunk by the time I sneaked out.

I looked at my door longingly, I knew I would come back to him but I needed time to process what that meant exactly before I could/would give in to all of this mess. I took a deep breath and quietly opened my window just enough for me to easily slip out. I waited until I was firmly on the ground before turning around to check my door to see if anyone had noticed my escape.

I counted to thirty before deciding that I was in the clear and turned to walk down to the street to the park. The sun was spending its last few moments in the sky as I followed the well known path to my favorite spot. I avoided cracks in the concrete sidewalks and waited on passing cars before crossing to the park's front entrance. The sun's departure left the park empty but a soft breeze permeated the air, making the humid May temperature bearable.

I easily and thoughtlessly drifted towards the swing set like always, finding a relaxed feeling as soon as I sat down in my usual swing at the end of the set. I gazed up at the stars that were just starting to peek through the night sky and enjoyed the red and purple hue it had turned. I was lazily gliding back and forth when all of a sudden the hair on my neck stood straight up and I could feel that I wasn't alone anymore.

The new comer certainly didn't make me feel at ease and I argued with myself on how to react, my choices being to run or to act nonchalant and see what the other person had in mind before reacting. My thoughts fought back and forth until I was left with no choice.

A strange and eerie noise radiated from the area I knew the person to be, my heart rate picked up as well as my breathing. I moved to start my journey home when I was knocked to the ground by a flying object hurling into my back. A scream caught in my throat when the air was knocked out of me by the blow, the weight of the stranger on my back keeping me pressed to the ground as I felt my shirt being ripped apart with something sharp.

My head was spinning from lack of air and my eyes were beginning to close against my will when suddenly the massive weight was removed. I laid there gasping for breath, struggling to move but found myself unable. What the hell had just happened and how on earth was I going to get to safety when I couldn't move?

***~~***

I felt like she ripped my heart out and squeezed, but I also felt like I was being a little over-dramatic considering the way she found out the circumstances. I ran my fingers over my short hair and blew out a deep breath, if this was going to get fixed then I needed to be the bigger person and apologize.

Ignoring the sickening sight of Bella and Ryan making out on the love seat, I made my way to Marie's bedroom and knocked softly on the door. No sound greeted me in any way, I expected at least to be told to go away or something. Growing brave, I pushed the door open and felt my heart sink to my feet as I found the bedroom empty and the window open to the night sky.

My blood ran cold as my heart started to race. Without a second thought, I ran towards the window and jumped out; following the path that I felt would bring me closer to my mate. Unaware of my surroundings I felt vulnerable but determined to find her, even just to know where she was would be an ease to my mind.

I suddenly felt as if my body were burning from the inside out, my senses urging me to run faster and straight ahead. My entire being was screaming at me to get to Marie, something evil was lurking around her with thoughts of harming her.

Running into a park at full speed, I felt my heart almost explode at the sight in front of me. There on the ground was Marie being attacked by a nephilim, the 15 foot creature was lashing out towards Marie's back in a teasing manner without coming into complete contact.

I summoned up every once of strength within my body and lunged at the giant creature, freeing Marie from its wrath. The giant human-like being sought out my throat with its hands as I aimed for its head. Its razor sharp nails dug into my chest as we wrestled on the ground. I needed out from under the beast and my only resort was kicking it off of me.

I maneuvered both feet to the middle of its chest and kicked with all of my might, knocking the beast clear off of me and into a tree. I ran towards the beast and grabbed a hold of its arm and breaking it at the shoulder. With it somewhat disabled, I ran forward and aimed to snap the beast's neck when suddenly it reached out and held me up by my throat.

My feet dangled in the air as I did my best to kick out at the beast, my mind registered that Marie was still in danger and then heard her screaming out for me. My hands grabbed at the nephilim's outstretched arm, my nails digging deep into its flesh earning a roar as it sent me crashing towards the ground.

Free from the beast's grasp, I lashed out at it causing as much damage as I could. I dug deep within myself for strength; the nephilim's venom was beginning to take effect causing me to feel drugged and sluggish. The blood pouring down my body frightened Marie; her screams filled my ears and consumed me as I watched her rush to my side.

Everything inside of me screamed out for her to stop and to stay away, but she appeared at my side within seconds leaning over me. I watched amazed at her appearance, not only did she seem to not be afraid of the giant nephilim lurking merely yards away but she also seemed to have a slight anger to her demeanor. Her soft hands ghosted over the deep gashes on my chest and abdomen, whispering so softly that I couldn't make out her words, her eyes froze on mine and I caught a flash of light within her eyes.

I watched helplessly as the nephilim approached us, its venom leaving me paralyzed to defend us. Marie's slight movement caught the attention of both the nephilim as well as me. With the most confidence and authority I've ever seen, Marie placed one hand on my chest and one outwards towards the nephilim and spoke clearly,

"Go. You are not welcome here nephilim. The principalities shun you from this world and any other of its kind. Be gone!"

A blinding light appeared out of nowhere and disappeared nearly as quickly as it appeared, leaving nothing but a pile of ash in place of the nephilim. I felt the venom's effects begin to wear off as Marie collapsed across my stomach, reaching for my pants pocket I grabbed my phone and called for Ryan's help before letting my head fall back into the grass to wait for his arrival.

***~~***

I groaned as I moved in my sleep, my body resisting any movement from its soft pillow-y heaven. My eyes felt heavy, my head pounded and my body felt sore. Keeping my eyes closed, I tested my body for injuries, besides that of my already broken arm, and found myself to be fully in tact beyond some simple soreness. I resisted the urge to just fall back to sleep in the warmth of the bed but the groan from beside me made my heart race as I was quickly alerted to the fact that I was not alone in my pillow-y heaven.

Eyes popping open, I was met with the familiar surroundings of my bedroom and as my head whipped to the side I was met with another familiar sight. I quickly assessed the sleeping form of Jonathon and noticed the bandages covering his otherwise bare chest. I watched as the contours of his muscular form moved with his breathing and tried to steady my heart rate as I noticed that the covers were low around his hips, licking my lips I was ever so tempted to gently move them a little further south but my hand froze immediately.

"You look like you're planning to eat me il mio angelo, I'm tempted to let you if I get to see that deliciously devious look on your face more often."

He chuckled softly then groaned at the movement it created. His usually sparkling brown eyes were dull and his skin, although normally pale looking, was so pale that it seemed as if sunlight had never touched his body throughout his entire lifetime.

His strong hand held mine as his thumb idly drew circles on the back of my hand and it was comforting which made me feel horrible. Here he was lying in my bed, looking as though his insides had just been ripped out and he was comforting me!

My eyes met his soft gaze and held it, and it was then that everything clicked into place for me. He is everything I'll ever want in a man; he will never knowingly allow me to be harmed and he will treat me with the utmost respect for as long as I'm around.

Slowly, as to not move him anymore than necessary, I leaned forward and traced his jaw line with my nose as my hand gently caressed his cheek. He allowed me to set the pace as I peppered kisses to his jaw and cheek, slowly but steadily working my way to his soft full lips. I softly brushed my lips against his at the corner of his mouth before his lips crashed into mine, his hands tangled in my hair as our tongues fought against each other for dominance. His moans filled the room as I bit and sucked on his lower lip. We broke apart gasping for air, our eyes filled with lust and need. I leaned down and softly kissed him once more.

"I'm so sorry, it was just too much at once and I couldn't process it. I just wanted to deal with it on my own terms so I went to relax at the park. I'm so sorry you were hurt; promise me you'll be okay soon. Please?"

My eyes pleaded with him as he smiled sweetly and nodded. I sighed to myself and I placed my head on his shoulder avoiding his injuries and was lulled to sleep by his soft humming and a sense of comfort.

***~~***

I watched Bella carefully place Marie in her bed as I did the same for Jonathon. The nephilim had taken too much of his strength, therefore hindering his self healing. His gaze never left the sleeping form of Marie as I helped him out of his tattered shirt and dressed his wounds.

The protectiveness emanating from him, he watched carefully as Bella looked over Marie for any wounds or injuries and relaxed slightly when she found none. I assured him I would be within reach if needed as my mate and I exited the room quietly. Our hands linked as we walked towards the living area of Marie's condo, silence hanging between us comfortable but slightly eerie given the night's events.

Stopping mid stride, I pulled Bella to me and let my free hand cup her cheek, my thumb grazing her cheekbone softly as I leaned in for a tender kiss. Her tongue traced my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I gladly obliged, our tongues dancing slowly as the passion built between us. Her hands snaked their way up my arms, stopping only to lightly scratch my chest before she dug her fingers into my short hair eliciting a deep growl from me in pleasure.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I make our way towards the couch and sit with her straddling me without ever breaking our kiss. I start at her knees and make my way up her tone jean clad thighs; I slide my hands under her tank top sending shivers down her body and causing goosebumps to cover her flesh.

I squeeze her breast through her bra, growling as she bites my lip and draws blood. Within two seconds she is pinned to the couch, tank top effectively ripped from her tight body, I slip her bra straps down slowly to tease her before reaching behind her to unclasp it and remove it completely. My lips latch onto one of her nipples and enjoy the feeling of her writhing beneath my touch.

We make quick work of remaining clothing and groan as I sheath myself deep within her warmth. My eyes roll back into my head as I let her adjust to my size before pulling out slowly and slamming back into her just how she likes it. My hands hold her hips tight as I give her my all, my body thrusting wildly into hers as I feel her reach her orgasm. My eyes shut tightly as a white light forms behind my lids, her orgasm effectively pulling mine along as well. I shudder as I release into her and growl as I feel her teeth sink into my shoulder yet again tasting me.

"Oh god woman you kill me. You know that, don't you?"

Her tired smile still appeared devious as we wrapped ourselves in a blanket and fell asleep in each others arms.

***~~***

About a week after the nephilim attack everything was getting back to normal. Marie was back to her usual self but was troubled by not remembering what went on during the attack and Jonathon was completely healed. The most noticeable change was the coupling going on. Bella and I were inseparable, which was nothing new really, but Jonathon and Marie were always touching somehow.

If they managed to end up on separate sides of the table or room, they always had their eyes on each other; it was both romantic and sickening to watch. I was relieved and excited to see Marie's acceptance of Jonathon in her life and I have never seen him look happier in all the years I've known him.

No one has really discussed what happened the night of the attack, but it's been in the back of my mind the entire time. I'm puzzled as to how Marie would even know what a nephilim is first of all, and then Jonathon's explanation of how she spoke directly to it and banished it, none of it makes much sense but we'll discuss it when it comes time.

For now, everyone is simply enjoying the time we have together in private before we have to get back to real life and I for one am not going to turn down free time with my new mate.

***~~***

Two weeks ago I learned that I had a demon for a mate and was attacked by a nephilim. All of us are currently shopping, me for some new things to wear so that I can move on from the past and start my new life with Jonathon as well as Bella and her new mate Ryan, while the others are shopping for random items.

A few days ago, Jonathon filled me in on what happened to Trevor and I was livid! I wasn't upset about him "taking care" of Trevor; it was just the way he conducted himself, making himself seem just as low as Trevor was when he would get angry at me. Thinking of Jonathon being anything like Trevor made me shudder and I refused to talk to him the rest of the day that he told me. It was childish yes, but I wanted to stress just how different he is from Trevor and I felt it important that he know how dear to me that makes him.

Jonathon and I haven't been sexual yet, but we have been extremely intimate. Our gentle caresses have grown more confident; in which case both of us are left panting heavily, but neither one of us necessarily ready to jump into that part of our relationship yet. I've not set a time barrier on the idea, I'm only waiting until it feels right and I'm thinking I can't wait much longer.

Which brings us to mine and Bella's shopping in Victoria's Secret. I've never been one to dress up in the bedroom by any means, but I feel something special is in need for the first night together with my mate and Bella eagerly agrees, probably just to go shopping for herself.

After trailing behind Bella through the store for an hour, I put my foot down and paid for my items, leaving Bella to finish her shopping while I went in search of my Jonathon. A few minutes later, I found both Jonathon and Ryan drooling over a very large television, one that easily surpassed my compact car in length alone.

Sneaking up behind the two of them allowed me a brief moment of their conversation.

"Could you imagine being curled up in bed watching movies on that thing? My god, just think what porn would be like on it!"

I glared at the back of Ryan's head and crossed my arms in an angry-pouty motion.

"Are you serious? Don't you get enough of the real thing, or is your honeymoon period with Bella over already? When in the hell are you going to find time to watch porn when your mate is almost always more than happy to get between the sheets with you? I'd rather do anything with Marie, sexual or not, than give up our time to watch porn."

My arms fell to my sides as a warm feeling started at my toes and covered my entire body within seconds. Dropping my bags, I ran at Jonathon who turned just in time to catch me in his arms as I attacked him with a kiss full of as much passion as I could muster up. My legs around his waist and his hands on my rear, squeezing and pulling me closer to his now prominent erection as I gripped his shirt tightly in my fists.

Giving into the urge to breathe, I pulled back and whispered, "Take me home. Now."

Stepping out of sight, Jonathon fazes us to his bedroom gently laying me down on the satin bedding. His hands leave blazing trails over my body as he slowly undresses me. He steps back and takes in the sight of my naked body on the red satin of the bed. His soft growls fill the room as he begins undressing for me, giving me a view that most would kill for.

His lean muscular form slowly emerging from his clothing, my eyes catch sight of a dark happy trail that makes me lick my lips in anticipation. His jeans hit the floor, leaving only a pair of extremely tented black boxer briefs. My eyes roam freely over his nearly naked body and I feel myself grow wet just watching him peel the boxer briefs from his body, so slowly I thought I would die. I could feel my body start to tremble as his hardness came into view, I wasn't sure how the hell it was going to fit but I was damn near willing to die trying to find out.

Once he was finally naked, I felt his hands on my feet skimming up my leg and body, coming to rest on the swell of my breasts. His warm breath against my nipple made them harden painfully before his tongue gently swept across it drawing a moan and hiss from my lips.

"Don't tease me Jonathon. I want you now, I need you now. Please!"

His mouth left my nipple and his hands grasped me and tossed me up in the middle of his huge bed. Before I could even gasp, he was on me, between my legs as his tip was ghosting over my wet opening. My nails dug into his arms as he slowly pushed himself deep inside me, his hardness stretching me almost painfully around him.

KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers
12