The Company Courtesan

Story Info
A bad decision quickly spirals out of control for housewife.
10k words
4.35
72.4k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over at the clock. 5:15. He knows I need to go, but he also knows he controls me now, so he's taking his time. I'm tired and sore from the past three days and ready to go home. I reach down and dig my nails into his ass as he keeps slowly pumping into me. Trying to speed things along, I start grinding my hips, pulling him into me and talking dirty in his ear. "Fuck me harder, hurt me with your cock. It feels so good inside me. Fill me up! Fill me with your cum! Use me like a whore. Your whore! Fill me up! I'm your whore! Your whore!" I've learned that last one sends him over the edge because he knows he owns me. Moments later, he grunts, and I feel his cock spasm.

As he softens and slips out, he looks down at the mess he's made, smiling. He rolls over, laying on his back, taking in his orgasm. He doesn't have to say anything, I know what to do. I lean over him, and take him into my mouth, cleaning off his cock and balls. He reaches down and pinches my nipple, as I feel his semen run out of me and down my leg. Finally, he gets up and walks into the bathroom to take a shower before he goes to the bar to meet Frank and Drew, his two top sales guys for this month. I reach down and grab the sheet, wiping his mess off of me. I look down and see how red and swollen I am. Damn, what have I become? I stand and strip the sheets again, for the third time today, getting the apartment ready for next week.

I'm here because of a bad decision. A decision that seemed to make sense at the time. It's all my fault. I had a weak moment and brought this on myself. I could have stopped it. Maybe. At least in the beginning. But now? I'm too far past that point. I have to live with what I've become. A whore. His whore.

...

My husband, Pete, is in investment sales at his firm. He in his late 40s, and has been at the firm since college. Over the past few years, he has been forced to take a lower salary, and his commission structure was changed. The market is not what it once was, and men his age are being cycled out for the younger MBAs who work for less than half the pay and work longer hours. We lost most of our savings during the great recession, and we've been struggling financially since. We downsized the house and started living more modest, but with the recent announcement of corporate restructuring, we weren't sure what to do. To make things worse, our twins just started college, and while they both received partial scholarships, the added expense forced us to pull the last of our savings to pay for their first year. The stress had also taken its toll on our marriage. We had become more like roommates than husband and wife, and our sex life had dwindled down to just a quickie once or twice a week before bed. The romance was gone and it seemed we were just going through the motions of life, leaving me unsatisfied and unfulfilled.

My husband's boss, Ian, is in his early 30s. He is an Ivy League grad and was hired a year ago to begin the corporate restructuring. Two months ago, he invited the sales team, and their significant others, on a corporate retreat to discuss the next phase of the business plan, downsizing. His long-time friend, Ray, was recently let go for no apparent reason. Pete knew he was probably going to be laid off too, but we went anyway just to have one last company paid trip. We'd just have to figure out what to do next. I've picked up a few bookkeeping jobs on the side now the twins are gone, but it wasn't going to be enough to sustain us. I've been out of the workforce for almost 20 years, and nobody wants to hire a 46-year old accountant. We needed a miracle.

After their golf tournament, there was a buffet dinner set up on the lawn at the clubhouse for the sales team and their spouses. We mingled with the crowd, making small talk, but everyone was in their late 20s and early 30s. It was apparent we didn't fit in with this younger crowd anymore. I had suggested to Pete we go back to the room, as I wanted to finish what he had started just before he left. We had sex earlier before his game, but he finished just as I was getting turned on. I wanted more.

As we started walking away, Ian stopped us. He introduced himself to me and led us over to some overstuffed chairs around an empty fire-pit. As we walked, I noticed how strikingly handsome he was. He's just over 6', fit, polished and has piercing blue eyes. I wasn't sure if he was married, but if he wasn't, he wouldn't be single long.

They started talking about business, and before I knew it, Ian had order yet another round of drinks. After half an hour of talking about nothing, Pete had two more drinks, all pushed by Ian. Pete was tipsy. No, Pete was drunk. It was at that point that Ian dropped the news. He told Pete his position was being downsized. We both looked at one another, knowing this was probably coming. Despite his inebriation, he understood the message and took it with dignity.

Letting the shock sink in, Ian stared at me for a few moments, and then back at Pete, who was staring into the fire. He then said he still needed to fill the sales manager slot, as Ray was recently terminated. He wanted to recommend Pete for the position. It would be a pay increase, different bonus pool, but it would include weekly travel with the sales team in the satellite offices.

While it needed board sign-off, Ian knew he could get the position approved. Ian asked if he was interested. Pete was shocked, he just nodded his head 'yes'. Ian stood, gazing at me again, almost to the point of being uncomfortable, then left to mingle with the other members of his team. Pete and I stared at one another and smiled. What a sense of relief, but at the same time, he would be taking his friend's old position. Ray never told Pete what happened, just that Ian let him go.

I grabbed his hand to go back to the room, but the waitress set down another round just as I stood. He handed me the drink and made a quick toast to his new job. We talked about what this would mean for us, financially, and it seemed to lift a huge weight off both of us. Pete ordered yet another round. I objected, as he was already drunk, but I know he's been under a lot of pressure lately, so I didn't cut him off when I should have.

Another drink later, Pete was beyond drunk and started bragging about the new position to a couple of the other younger team members who were standing nearby. I pulled him away, and walked him to our room. He passed out as soon as he hit the bed. I pulled his shoes and pants off, then covered him with the sheet. He was being an ass, but I knew he was just blowing off some of the pressure that had built over the past few years. Life had been rough and he was always there, doing what he could to support me and the boys.

I took a shower, put on my chemise and sat in the chair in the corner of the room. I felt a sense of relief, knowing that our financial troubles were over. At least it seemed. I looked back over at Pete. He had been stressed lately, so I had to give him a pass for the way he acted. Opening my iPad, I went on to Literotica and started searching for a story to read. I was feeling relaxed from the good news, the warmth from the drinks and decided I'd take care of myself, since he was in no shape for sex. After looking over several stories, I found a multi-part series from one of my favorite authors and started reading. I usually don't touch myself when I read, I just let the build-up take hold and then climax when I can't take any more.

I was fantasizing being the main character in the story and had just started the final chapter. I felt tingling all over when there was a knock at the door. We weren't expecting anyone, but I put my iPad down and walked over. I could feel the wetness between my legs as I walked to the door. I was going to have a good orgasm when I sat back down.

I opened the door.

It was Ian.

He looked at me with those blue eyes, then past me, seeing Pete passed out in the bed. Looking back at me, his eyes fixated on my nipples poking through the thin silk. I quickly crossed my arms, covering myself as he continued staring. "Pete didn't do anything to help himself earlier. He knows better than to brag like that, especially in front of those young guys. I can't have my sales manager act like a dick in front of guys that would be working for him. I'm afraid I can't recommend him for the promotion."

"Ian, NO! Please! I'm soo sorry. I shouldn't have let him have the last couple of drinks. Please. He needs this job. We need it. Our kids just started college and at his age, there will be no way we could replace this income. There has to be something he can do. Anything." Never taking his eyes off my chest, he smiled.

I shouldn't have said 'anything'. I knew what he wanted.

I looked over at the bed, and Pete was snoring. He'd be out until morning. I looked back at Ian. Damn him for being so good looking. I had worked myself up over the past two hours and was horny. It was a moment of weakness, I know. I should have slammed the door. But, I didn't. I moved my arms, giving him a better view of my breasts. He pushed his way into the room, closing the door behind him.

Ian touched my face, looking at me with his piercing eyes. Before I could say anything, he leaned down and kissed me. I felt a surge run through me, as I hadn't been kissed by anyone other than Pete in 25 years. I shouldn't have enjoyed it, but I could feel the warmness throughout as he began caressing my hips. I melted. It was a moment of weakness, fueled by the thought of losing everything. I gave in.

"If I do this, will Pete get the job?"

"Yes" He didn't say anything else. He pushed the straps of my chemise off my shoulders, as it fell to the floor. He gently touched my breasts, playing with my hardened nipples as he kissed my neck. I was tingling all over. I reached down, and unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to the floor. I pulled his underwear down, freeing his erection. I stared. I hadn't been with another man since college, and here I was, kneeling in front of my husband's boss, with my husband passed out only feet away.

I took him into my mouth. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but this was the only way. If I'm being honest with myself, I was also attracted to Ian. Pete had let himself go in recent years. He doesn't work out like he used to and had put on weight. I've tried to stay in shape, but being in my 40s, it's always a struggle. Yet, here was this younger, handsome man, wanting me. Me.

His cock was about the same size a Pete's, but he had a thicker head. I hadn't given Pete a blowjob in a long time, and in that moment, I couldn't think why. I enjoyed doing it, but life got in the way. As I was taking him into my mouth, I lost track of what I was doing. I don't know how long I went down on him, but I was so turned on from the story and from this young stud, I just loved having his cock in my mouth. I licked the underside of his head, down his shaft to his balls, then back up. I love spending time licking the underside of the head. It always drives Pete wild. Ian seemed to enjoy it too, so I continued.

I was doing it for Pete's job. I told myself. No, if I'm honest, I was also doing it for me. It was selfish, but in that moment, I wanted him. I craved excitement, I craved something different. I craved Ian.

He pulled me up, walking me to the edge of the bed where Pete was passed out. He bent me over, standing behind me with his erection poking me through my panties. My husband laying only inches away. Ian pulled my panties down to the floor. I should have told him no. I should have told him we needed to go to his room.

Instead, I spread my legs and arched my hips giving him better access.

He played with me for a moment and then stood back up and slid right in to my dripping pussy. His cock felt amazing. His thick head was definitely larger than Pete's, and it rubbed along my G-spot as he fucked me. I orgasmed almost immediately. Since turning 40, I started having orgasms from intercourse. At least that's one of the benefits of getting older.

As my orgasm subsided, he kept pounding me. Harder. I felt another orgasm approaching and just as the first wave of this one hit, I felt him start to climax. I froze. I'm not on birth control. Pete had a vasectomy several years ago, so I was unprotected. I told him to pull out. Instead, he pumped me harder as he came. Another wave hit and I was lost, temporarily forgetting about birth control.

When he finished, he slipped out and backed away from me. As I started to stand, he held me in place as he rubbed his finger along the folds of my pussy to my swollen pearl. He played with me again, rubbing me to a clitoral orgasm. As I came down from that one, I stood, turning around looking at him. He kissed me for a moment and then gently pushed my shoulders down, wanting me to take him back in my mouth. I did, cleaning our juices off his shrunken member. He never said anything. After a few moments, he pushed me away, put his pants back on and left. It was in that moment that I came down from the rush and realized what I had done. Oh god! NO!

I ran into the bathroom, sitting down on the toilet to expel his seed. I started crying. What have I done?

...

The position was finalized several weeks later, and Pete had already received his first paycheck with his raise. It was a considerable increase, bringing him back to where he was before having to take a pay cut.

I tried to forget that night in the hotel room. It was foolish, but I did it to keep Pete's job. Fortunately, I started my period a few days later, so that was a relief. I still couldn't believe I had done it. It was a moment of weakness. While I beat myself up for letting Ian fuck me, I also fantasized about it. His cock felt good and he had stamina Pete hasn't had in years. Also, having a younger man find me attractive and, well, fuckable, did something for my ego.

We woke up early on Tuesday, and I let Pete fuck me before he had to leave for his three-day trip to Cincinnati. He doesn't last long anymore, and this time was no different. He came after about a minute and then got up to get his shower. He kissed me goodbye, and headed for the airport shortly after 8:00 to catch his 10:00 flight. I pulled out my vibrator and finished what he had started. As the first wave of my orgasm hit, I found myself thinking about Ian's eyes and how his cock felt when he fucked me. What's wrong with me?

After lying in bed for a few minutes, I got up, put on my shorts and tank top pajamas and then sat in the sun room with a cup of coffee. I was catching up on Facebook when the doorbell rang.

It was Ian.

"May I come in?" I was speechless.

He walked past me, sitting down on the sofa like he owned the place and patted the seat next to him. "Sit down Angela, we need to talk."

"What are you doing here?" I was visibly shaking as I sat. I should have known this would happen, but was hoping it was a one-time thing.

"Do you really have to ask that? You know why I'm here." He smiled, looking at me with those blue eyes as he lightly touched my face. I pulled away from him and said,

"I can't. You said if I did that, Pete could keep his job. We, I mean I, can't do this again." He continued staring at me, lightly caressing my face. While the words I was saying said 'no', my body was betraying me. I felt my nipples harden under my silk tank top. I was still wet from earlier, and I felt another gush below as he leaned in and kissed my neck.

"You see Angela, we are going to be seeing a lot more of one another. Now that Pete is traveling, I'll be seeing you when he's on the road. I have more time now, and we don't have your husband passed out next to us."

"I can't. Ian, it was a one-time thing. I can't do this."

"You don't understand. Here." He pulled out his iPhone and played a video. I almost passed out when I saw what was on it. It was me. I was so caught up in the moment, I never saw his phone when I was giving him head. There was a pause and then he was holding the phone as he fucked me bent me over the bed. The video was horrible. It clearly showed his cock, covered in my wetness, going in and out of me while he was taking me from behind. I was moaning, even begging him to fuck me harder, all while Pete was clearly in the picture, passed out. I was moaning as I came, begging for more. When he was done, he pulled out and held the camera up to my pussy, as his semen dripped out of me to the floor. He even filmed him rubbing my clit until I came again.

"Unless you want Pete to see this, I think you know what you will have to do. Now, I'm not to argue with you. Let's go back to your bedroom." I felt sick as I led him down the hallway to our bedroom. He removed his pants and told me to get on my knees.

I took him in my mouth, and I began shaking. I couldn't believe this was happening. Pete had not been gone an hour, now I'm in our bedroom, giving his boss a blowjob. "There's no need to be scared Angela. You know you enjoyed it at the resort. I can tell by the hardness of your nipples now that you are turned on. You may as well give in and enjoy it now." He said this, as he grabbed both sides of my face, forcefully shoving his cock further into my mouth.

I started gagging, as he worked his cock into the back of my mouth. He wasn't as gentle as he was before, he was just using me for his pleasure. His oral assault went on for a few moments, when he finally stopped and had me stand. He showed little concern about me.

"Take off your clothes." I did, pulling off my tanktop, and then my shorts and panties. "You need to shave your pussy for me after I leave. I don't like any hair."

"What? How am I supposed to explain that to Pete? Please don't do this. There has to be another way." I was pleading with him, but again, my body betrayed me. I was turned on, and he sensed it. He reached down, running a finger between the folds of my labia. I was soaked.

He walked me to the bed. Our bed. As he lay me down, he positioned himself between my legs and inserted himself. He went in without resistance. I felt so full. He started thrusting, and I asked if he would pull out, as I'm not on birth control. "Well, you will need to take care of that."

"I can't. What will Pete say?" I asked as he kept fucking me.

"Not my problem, unless you want to get pregnant. And if you do, I'll show him the video." He started fucking me harder. As much as I wanted to scream and cry, it felt good to just be taken. Especially by him.

He picked up his pace, and fucked me like I haven't been fucked in years. As much as I hated him for what he was doing, the thrill was something I'd not felt in a long time. I had an orgasm. Pete had never lasted this long, and I felt another orgasm approaching as he tossed his head back. I felt the warm gush of his climax. I don't always feel it, but do sometimes when Pete hasn't cum in a while. I assumed this was the case with Ian. As he softened, he slipped out, and a rush of his fluid leaked down to my ass. He looked at me and told me to clean him off. I did.

As he got dressed, he told me he'd be back later in the evening, since I would be alone tonight. As I started to object, he said, "Listen, this is the way it's going to be. Either embrace it, or prepare to watch the video with your husband. Now, I'll be back later." And he left.

I sat and cried, pondering what I had done. Maybe I could just tell Pete and stop this all now. No, the video. I was begging him to fuck me while leaning over the bed, Pete only inches away. If he ever saw that, it would break him. What had I done?

I cleaned up, and went to the pharmacy for a Plan B. When I got home, I looked through my bathroom vanity and found my old diaphragm. I'll have to make a new appointment with my GYN to get a new one, I just hope this one still works.