The Company Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Max joins the fun.
4.4k words
4.05
49.9k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well. It seems that you're all enjoying my party."

"Well, hello Max," Al cheerfully greeted his wife's boss as if he has just walked into his store or greeted him on the street... as if there was nothing at all out of the ordinary.

Simultaneously I heard Holly mutter "Fuck, Max!" and Thomas exclaim "Shit, Mr. Kepler!"

Holly struggled to cover her tits with one hand and pull her dress down to cover her pussy with the other, the cigarette clenched in her lips

"First of all," Max began. "Holly, don't bother. I've seen it all now and you're as gorgeous nude as I had imagined. You have nothing to hide so don't." Holly continued to pull things into place anyway.

"And second of all, Thomas I've got half a mind to fire your ass."

"Oh shit, please don't. I didn't mean for this to happen..."

"No dipshit, not this," Max swirled his fingers pointing around the yard. "Hell, I'm proud of you son, and envious. You just fucked the hottest piece of ass associated with my company - and it's your bosses wife to boot."

He looked down at Holly. "No disrespect intended."

"How could I possibly take that as disrespect," Holly's words dripping with sarcasm.

Max looked back at Thomas who had jumped to his feet, pants still at his ankles.

"My name is Max. Mr. Kepler was my father and this company was no fun and ran like shit when he was alive. You call me Mr. Kepler again and I will fire your ass."

"OK...Mr...Max."

"Just Max is fine. You all know my rule, right?"

Max was not big on rules, at least the ones that didn't involve regulatory agencies that could shut him down. The one rule that he was dead serious about was the "What goes on at Max's parties stays at Max's parties." If anyone ran their mouth about anything illicit that may or may not have happened, that employee would find himself or herself on the street one way or another, or if it was an invited contractor like Mickey, the contact would be broken. This extended beyond employees with loose lips. If an employee's spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend or guest talked, the employee would be done. He had made good on that promise a few years before. It took him awhile since it was a good employee, but he was eventually sent packing. All employees were versed in this rule and so were their guests. In reality, those that did partake in "extracurricular" fun didn't want to ruin a good thing.

"Thomas?" Max wanted a verbal response from all.

"Yes sir."

"Goddammit Thomas! I need to fire your ass here and now. I hate being called 'sir' almost as much as Mr. Kep...fuck, I can't even say it. Now get that monster cock yours back in your pants, at least for now, and go back and join the party. If Holly hasn't worn you out there is that new girl that we just hired in Planning that would love to play with it. Last I saw she was naked in the hot tub."

***

Monster cock...from my vantage point I couldn't really get enough of a view to get perspective of his size. I hope he hadn't ruined my wife for me.

***

"Al? You know about the rule, right?" Max continued with his confirmations as Thomas hurried past him to find the nude production planner in the hot tub.

"No worries about me Max. It's not my first rodeo. Plus I really don't want this out myself if you know what I mean...even though it was just a hummer I'm not sure how old Glen would take it."

***

Next to me I heard in a loud whisper, "That Bastard...he called me old!"

I looked over at Glenda and she was half grinning.

***

"OK Mr. Clinton," Max continued. "Holly?"

"Shit Max, I've got to talk to Rick about th..."

"Nooo, no,no," came a chorus from both Max and Al. "That exactly what you will not do," Max overrode.

Holly had repositioned herself back to sitting on the bench and seemed to be beginning to come off of her high. "Shit. I can't believe that I let this happen. I really need to get home."

Max chuckled, "I'm not sending you home to your husband, my QA Director, with Al's cum on your breath and..."

"Thomas's too," Al happily chimed in.

"Gee Al, thanks for the clarification," Holy said sarcastically.

"My pleasure," Al responded happily. Holly rolled her eyes.

Max went on. "Thomas got a blow job as well? I'm impressed with both of you. I apparently got here a little late for the whole show."

Holly took the last few gulps of the champagne.

"As I was saying, I'm not about to send you home with Al's and Thomas's cum on your breath and Thomas second load dripping from that pretty pussy of yours. You got a little drunk..."

"Oh she got real drunk..." Al clarified again.

"OK, real drunk..." Max continued.

"...and stoned," Al reminded.

"AL!" Holly all but shouted.

"Sorry Holly. Just trying to help."

"Well you're not!" Holly was half amused, half irratated.

"No, he is and that's my point," Max went on. "You're altered, had some harmless fun."

Holly looked over at Al and mumbled "You'd be much more helpful if you have another joint."

"At your service." Al produced one proudly and handed it to Holly with his lighter.

"I was half kidding but I'll take it at this point. She lit it and took a deep toke. She passed it back towards Al but Max intercepted it and took a hit himself before passing it to Al.

He went on. "Al, do you have any STD's?"

"Hell no. And young Thomas said that he's never had sex without a rubber so you're good."

'Holly, tell me that you are on some kind of birth control. I remember giving Rick some time off a number of years ago for a vasectomy..."

"I'm on the pill. My doctor put me back on it for other lady reasons."

"OK then. No harm no foul. You'll spend the night here. I'll find a room that's not occupied with an orgy or something where you can safely stay. I'll call Rick and tell him you had too much to drink, which wouldn't be a lie thanks to Al's helpful information..."

Holly interrupted, "No need. He already told me I could spend the night if I needed to."

It was Al's turn to interrupt. "Let me get this straight. Rick sent you to the party alone, THIS PARTY, in that tiny ass dress and told you to spend the night?"

Holly nodded. "He was planning to come right up until the last minute. There was an emergency that he had to attend to. But he did encourage me to come anyway and even took my panties and told me I couldn't wear them."

"Sounds like someone is trying to spice up the sex life," said Al.

Holly took another hit. "I don't know...maybe."

***

Glenda looked at me. "Well?"

I sighed. "I don't know...maybe," I repeated what my wife had said. It was true. I do know that all I had learned in the last hour or so and all that I saw excited the hell out of me.

I looked back at Glenda. "I'm ready to go again. I'm not as young as Thomas but can still manage a second time. We have some sweet revenge to be had."

"Sugar, I'd take you here and now in a heartbeat but they could be coming up looking for a room any time now and walk in. I don't want to be rushed. Let's plan a time and place and do it right."

I couldn't argue with that logic. I looked below and they continued to chit chat while they finished Al's joint.

"Glenda, we've got some time so at least let me play with those luscious tits of yours."

She smiled and unbuttoned her blouse. I reached over and unclasped the fastener between the cups and out they came. They sagged a little, after all she was fifty but all in all they were as nice as I had imagined all these years. I dove in. We kissed some more and I sucked her nipples. She reached down and undid my pants again and ran her long nails over my balls and up and down my shaft. After awhile I moved around behind her and reached around and opened her shorts. I moved my hands under her panties and ran my fingers over her pussy lips and began to finger fuck her. We were having a wonderful time and I could feel that we were getting carried away.

Something occurred to both of us at the same time...there were no more voices coming from the yard. I moved quickly back over to look out the window. Sure enough they were gone.

"Looks like we will have to continue this later." I figured they were still downstairs mingling and didn't feel all too rushed. I kissed Glenda as I pulled up my pants, but with difficulty due to my hard on. Glenda took her clothes completely off and let me gaze at her before she hopped under the sheets.

"Is Al going to get lucky tonight?"

"Probably not since he's usually one and done but I'm going to tease the hell out of him and see what happens."

I smiled, cracked open the door and looked out. The coast seemed clear. I stepped out and quietly closed it behind me. Just as I had I heard at the front end of the hall, someone climbing the stairs. I looked and saw the top of Al's 6 foot 6 inch frame appear. I panicked and immediately opened the door of the adjacent room, not knowing who'd I be walking in on.

I closed the door quietly and I was fairly sure Al didn't notice. I knew he must have been pretty stoned as well. The room was dark but softly illuminated by the same outside light. To my relief there was no one in the room. Then I realized why - it was Max's room.

I heard Al check in on Glenda who must have sold her sleep act. Al chuckled and headed across to the bathroom. I should have made my dash then but it sounded like he was peeing with the door open.

I waited. I heard more feet coming up the stairs. Shit, was Max already coming to bed? How was I going to explain my presence in his room...or that I was even at the party?

I heard the faucet and Al step out of the bathroom.

"Hello again folks."

"Did you find Glenda?" It was Holly. What was she doing up here?

"She's in that room there dead to the world."

"You better hope so." It was Max. "That window is right above where everything went on."

"Ooops. I guess I'll find out in a minute. You got an extra bed in your room? I may be in trouble."

"I've got a couch but I'm guessing I'll be using it. There are no other beds for Holly. They all have people either sleeping or fucking in them."

"I'll see you in the room Max," It was Holly's voice. "I'm going to bed."

I made a mad dash door in the back of the room across from the foot of the king sized bed. Fortunately it was a walk in closet. I rushed in just as Holly came in the room. I didn't dare latch the door for fear that she'd hear it. It was dark and I slouched in the very back.

Since Max didn't really live there his closet only had a pair of jeans hanging on a hanger and some t-shirts and underwear on a couple of the shelves.

Holly hadn't turned on the light but I could see through the opening in the door that she had her purse and was on her phone texting.

I heard Max come in and the light went on.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"No. I did downstairs. I'm just texting Rick telling him that I'm staying the night."

It occurred to me that she was texting the phone that was in pieces on the library room floor. As a precaution I slowly pulled out my work phone out of my pocket and silenced it in case she included that number in her text transmission as she sometimes does.

"I'll find you one of my t-shirts," I heard Max say to my horror, "unless you want to sleep in your dress."

My head was racing in panic ...please, please sleep in your dress Holly...although I know my wife well enough that it wasn't likely. I did not expect what I heard next, although it was an immediate relief.

"Honestly Max, you've already seen me butt naked." I could hear a rustle. Was she taking off her dress? I moved forward and could just see her on the bed. She popped onto the bed completely nude and didn't even bother to cover up.

"Can't argue with that. I need to get you stoned more often." I could hear Max fumbling around with his clothes over by the couch, which was really only a love seat.

Holly looked over at him. "Are you going to fit on that?"

"Not easily but I'll make do."

I heard a heavy sigh from my wife. "Come on over, it's a big bed."

Max didn't have to be asked twice. I heard him heading to the bed. As he approached he became viable because of the outside light.

"Shit Max. I didn't mean for you to be in the buff too."

"It's the only way I sleep honey." He plopped down next to her. "It's not negotiable."

I figured that I'd wait until they fell asleep and sneak out. I knew that there was no way that Holly would have sex with Max.

"Holly, I was thinking... ."

"Max, I'm horney as hell. Despite what happened, I miss my husband although I have to admit, Thomas got my motor running. I'm not going to fuck you but you can watch me masturbate if you wish but that's about all." Holly was touching herself.

Max went on as if Holly hadn't said a word. "You got Al off tonight and Thomas twice. As near as I could tell no one got Holly off."

"That's true. I can usually only have an orgasm externally."

I could attest to that.

"Well, I've been told on many, many occasions that I have a magic tongue."

"Oh really." She said in a sarcastic tone. There was a long pause in which Holly continued to rub her fingers on her clit. "Fine. Let's see what you've got."

Max wasted no time in moving down in a hunch between her legs. My boss was going down on my wife! At what time do I step out and put a stop to this? I knew the answer. That ship had sailed. If I was really interested in stopping this I would have long before she put both Thomas's and Al's cocks in her mouth and swallowed their cum. If I really didn't want anything to happen I wouldn't have insisted she go to the party dressed as she was - without me, and laughed it off the suggestion that my coworkers would see her ass and pussy. No, I wanted this to happen. I just got way more than I bargained for. I hadn't anticipated that she'd be naked in bed with my boss's tongue dancing around her clit. She wouldn't fuck him, would she?

Holly began to moan in an all too familiar way. Even though I could partially see what was going on her sounds told me the whole story.

I could only see half of their bodies but I could see her left hand, marriage bands and all, rubbing Max's head and pulling periodically on the pony tail he sported, her left leg draped over his back. Her gold anklet sparkling in the light from the outside ...maybe it was significant...and Thomas, and Al, and Max saw it as an invitation.

"Oh...oh, yes...yes" In a short time I heard her usual climatic heaves.

Max looked up, "Well?"

"Not bad. I've had better," She said smugly.

"That's a load of shit." Apparently he was insulted and took it as a challenge. He went right back to work.

It took her a bit longer for the second one but she fed his ego and told him he was in the top 10%.

"OK gorgeous, I worked my ass off here. It's my turn."

Holly laughed. "That was not in the deal...will a hand job do?"

"No, not really."

Holly laughed some more. She was obviously still stoned.

Max turned his body 180° so his head was pointing toward the foot of the bed. I moved back deeper into the closet as Holly's gaze lifted. She giggled a bit more and only half reluctantly moved forward and positioned herself between his legs. Max's hands reached out and began to fondle her dangling breasts.

"Careful, that piercing is still a little tender." Max responded by moving his hands to her head and guided it down in the direction of his cock. Holly engulfed it and soon she was bobbing her head on Max's cock. It was his turn to moan. I wondered if Glenda and Al could hear what was going on.

Max's head laid back over the foot of the bed and I had a perfect view as Holly worked his cock like she had done mine so many times. Within minutes Max tightened his body and it was obvious when he unleashed his load, the third into my wife's mouth that evening. Like Thomas, it looked like she swallowed the first salvo, raised her petite torso as the second hit her in the top of the chest. As it dribbled down Holly used her fingers to rub his cum on her tender nipple.

Holly fell backwards and happily nestled on the right side of the big bed. "I'm done. I can't remember the time I gave three blow jobs in one night."

That meant she'd done it before...of course she had. At this point nothing surprised me about my wife.

Max repositioned himself on the left side next to Holly and started to snuggle in.

"Good night Max." Holly made it clear that they were done - I'd heard that before.

"Just thought I'd give it a shot darlin'."

"Good night Max."

Max chuckled as spooned her anyway. Holly seemed too tired to care and within minutes she was breathing deeply. A few minutes later Max was snoring softly.

I waited back in Max's closet for another half an hour before I dared move. During that time I jacked off and cleaned myself and the closet floor with one of Max's t-shirts. I chuckled to myself - he'll be walking around some day in a shirt with my cum stains and will never know. Fair retribution for shooting a load of his cum down my wife's throat. I slowly pushed open the door.

It was a warm evening and the naked, sleeping pair were only partially covered and were facing the window to my right. Holly had moved away from Max all the way to the edge but he had followed, his arm was draped over her midsection and his right hand cupping her left breast. I'd love to be the proverbial fly on the wall - I guess like I'd been all night - when Holly woke up to Max's morning wood pressing into her back, or ass, realizing all that had happened in the previous twelve hours. I knew not to chance that as holing back up in the closet would be seriously pushing my luck. I'd never be able to sneak out in broad daylight.

Just as I put that thought out of my head another popped in. I looked over to the nightstand on the left side of the bed where Max would have put his cell phone. It wasn't there but I looked down and saw the charging chord on the floor. I had thought I'd heard something fall as the bed moved during their romp earlier, when Holly was having one of her orgasms.

I quietly moved toward that side of the bed dropping to the floor In a low crawl. I found his phone on one end of the chord with the other plugged into an outlet behind the bed. It laid on top of Holly's dress where she had dropped it before crawling onto the bed an hour or so before. I couldn't resist holding it to my face and breathing in its aroma. I did this periodically at home. I love Holly's scents, her own mixed in with her perfume and whatever other smells of the particular day. I could detect those but was overpowered by the smells of cigarettes , marijuana and sex. My dick stirred once again. I forced myself to turn my attention back to Max's phone.

Max is no technical genius and has never embraced modern gadgets. His phone was an old Nokia flip phone with the old style kwerty buttons. He didn't have or want a smart phone and he barely knew how to use the relic he had.

I picked up the phone and pressed the menu button. It was no surprise that he hadn't set up a contact list and I didn't have to scroll far in the call log to find my work cell phone number. Knowing that I had silenced my phone earlier I pressed "send". I set the phone back down in the same general area and loosely covered it with Holly's dress. I quickly moved, first in a low crawl, straitening as I approached the door. I opened it quietly and looked down the hall. It was clear and I stepped out and closed just as quietly. I then answered Max's "call" and immediately pressed my mute button. I turned and headed out the same back stairwell I had entered. To my relief, I saw no one and no one saw me as I made my way back to my car.

I spent the next 30 minutes on the drive home trying to fathom everything that I had seen and heard in the past few hours. What had we done? I had sent her into the lions den but as it turned out, she was a lioness. The things she revealed in her altered state to Al and Thomas but had never revealed to me...sixty three...shit! Multiple guys at a time, group sex and lesbian sex. I had never had a threesome let alone been involved in an orgy. I had dreamed and fantasize about a third in our bed...male or female, but never brought it up for fear that she'd totally reject it and me for suggesting it.

12