The Company Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean all these years I've been sneaking one here and there I could have been driving you crazy? You, mister health nut and collegiate rower. What did your teammates think about you dating smokers?"

She was abuzz all of the sudden and seemed to forget about everything else she had intended to tell me.

"That being said, I'm not about to become a regular smoker again..."

"Again?" I feigned ignorance of what I now knew of her college days. She promptly admitted to it...the smoking part.

"It was really hard to quit and there is no way I can keep up my training if I'm smoking. Also, it has to remain a secret. I don't want the boys to find out."

I readily agreed. I felt the same way.

"There's only a few left. Looks like you've been a bit of a chimney in the past twelve hours."She told me that she had taken them away from Thomas which of course I already knew but didn't let on.

"Baby," I said, "I really want to keep my job so I don't need to know anything about last night. I sent you to that party knowing full well you'd be getting a lot of attention, so to speak. I do know that a kid that works for me has seen your tits. I'm assuming there are more." Holly squirmed a bit but I continued pretending not to notice. "All I need to know is that you love me..."

"Yes, yes, yes...with all my heart."

"No matter what happens, will you ever leave me?"

Holly paused and then said thoughtfully. "Not in a million years, unless you want me to." Her gaze was in on the floor.

"Not in a million years." I responded confidently. "If you had a good time last night I'm good with it and we'll leave it at that.

"Now," I paused to let her process but not too long, "this is what I want to do. I want to make love to you...no, I want to fuck you... right now. It's all I've been thinking about since last night, save the Mickey fiasco. Then I want to get something to eat, then make love to you. Then we'll drive over to Morrisville and catch Ben's afternoon game. I believe he's scheduled to pitch. We'll change our hotel to a different one than the team although I think there are only two in that little town, and we'll fuck and make love more...maybe late tonight in the hot tub if they have one. Sound OK to you?"

Ben, our oldest and his team were playing in a tournament that was about 90 miles away.

Her demeanor perked up. "That sounds like a good plan. I'll need to take a shower first. I'm sweaty and gross and I stink of alcohol, pot and cigarettes."

"No way. I want you the way you left me last night, or I left you to be more accurate, party odors and all. Especially the cigarette smell."

"OK, but I will need to use the bathroom first."

"Take all the time you need."

She disappeared into our master bathroom. I heard her pee but she didn't come put for another seven or eight minutes. I assumed that she was probably trying to get rid of any trace of Max. When she did emerge she looked stunning. She had fixed her hair by pulling it back into a ponytail, exposing her ears and her recent piercings and reapplied the same makeup she had on the night before.

"Wow!" was all I could muster.

She strolled over to the bed, pulled a cigarette out of the pack in her purse and struck a match from a book that we had next to some candles we sometimes used in the room. She lit her cigarette, took a deep inhale and walked over seductively and blew a stream in my face. Without saying a word she backed off and did a striptease, uncovering one breast at a time before letting the dress completely fall to the floor. I commented on her new look below. She smiled. Still in her heels she came back over to the bed and slowly peeled the covers off of my naked body uncovering my excited cock. She took another long drag and gave me a long smoky french kiss before tapping her ashes into a glass of water I had on the nightstand. She took another and exhaled over my chest and stomach as moved to my cock. She proceeded to give what Al had referred to as a smoky blow job but I stopped her before I felt myself lose control.

She moved up beside me, probably expecting me to take her in our usual missionary position.

"No, I want to watch you." I positioned her on top as I knew it was the second time that morning that she was in that position.

And watch her I did. She took another long drag and exhaled into the ceiling above as she lowered herself on me, her face contorting in pleasure. She dug her dark red fingernails of her left hand into my chest first to steady herself before moving them to her pussy lips to pleasure herself. Her nails were long enough that they poked the skin of my dick during our movements, which was what Max had complained a few hours earlier. I didn't care. She continued to smoke and she held her half cigarette in the first two fingers of her other hand..

I moved my mouth up to her breasts taking in her nipple and the bar pierced thru it. My hands moved down her thighs and her muscular calves before feeling the gold chain on her ankle but that just caused her nails to dig into my dick more. She realized it and pulled her hand away. Holly had never orgasms vaginally as far as I knew but even after she stopped stimulating herself I could see and feel her orgasm build.

We came exactly at the same moment - for the first time ever.

"Wow. That was hot!" I finally mustered.

We remained naked and went downstairs to make breakfast closing window blinds along the way.

Breakfast consisted of each other. I toasted a frozen waffle and put it on her stomach as she laid across the kitchen table. The maple syrup however ended up dripping from her lips which was holding a strawberry, over her breasts, a bit on the waffle and down to her other lips, which were also holding a strawberry. I cleaned her thoroughly with my tongue ingesting some of the food along the way but otherwise not overly concerned with my nutrition. Holly experienced another orgasm and the proceeded with a similar breakfast of her own although hers ended with a large protein shot injected down her throat.

With our "breakfast" concluded we headed back upstairs and showered together to clean our bodies of syrup, cum and saliva, but also took the opportunity to make love one more time. I couldn't remember the last time, or if ever, I had cum six times in less than 12 hours.

We headed out on our two and a half hour drive to our son's baseball tournament.

Epilogue:

Even though I knew what had happened and Holly was fully prepared to tell me about it, I continued to deflect her attempts to reveal her actions of the previous evening. Despite that, we had a great weekend watching our son play. He pitched six perfect innings in one game and his team won the tournament. Holly and I had some of our best sex in recent memory and I got her to open up a bit more about her past being careful not to reveal what I already knew.

Tuesday morning came and back at work Thomas avoided me until I called him into my office to discuss a specific issue regarding parts we sent out on Saturday. He was visually nervous which amused me. We finished our discussion and I gave him no cause of alarm that I had any idea that he had fucked both my wife's mouth and pussy. He relaxed around me after that.

That afternoon I walked into Max's office. Like Thomas he was wary at first not knowing what I knew and what I did not.

"Max," I said cheerfully. "Johnson Manufacturing has been having some quality problems which is also affecting their delivery performance. Someone from QA and someone from Procurement need to give them a visit this week."

"Uh...ok," he said cautiously, still weary of what might come next. I was enjoying fucking with him.

"It will probably just be a quick out and back, one nighter..." He squirmed at the entendre.

"...to Sacramento. By the way, about the party." I could see him tense up even more. I was trying to suppress the laughter in my head. I don't think I have ever seem Max this vulnerable. "It must have been epic. No one seems to be talking about it, including my wife." I could see a pensive sigh of relief. "Sorry I missed it." I smiled, turned and walked out.

As it so happened I could spare no one from my department to go to Johnson and neither could Glenda. As a result we had to take the trip ourselves. We wondered if Max or anyone in Accounting would pick up on the fact that we only were going to expense one hotel room.

12