All Comments on 'The Company Vacation Ch. 03'

by Lovelit69

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so what did he do about it

no conclusion/ending it's a 1!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yup a 1*

You write about a guy that would have trouble putting his pants on every morning because he cant decide which leg goes first. Plus he would probably get a hard-on and be unable to do up his zipper.

Terrible rotten story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
did not enjoy

skimming over your auto bio

1 star

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Loved it

Really enjoyed all 3 chapters. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
immature

Supposedly these are 30-somethings? NOT

From chapter 1 they act like teenagers and not adults (i.e. getting too drunk to fuck and cheating in the open...)

Disgusting story by an all too uninspired author wannabe

Maybe try T-therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story sucked real bad

Why do you story tellers have to always belittle the husband and he always has a small or average cock. It seems that the wife almost always works in a law office with lawyers with big cocks and is stay late fucking those big cocks. Its too bad that Lit doesn't offer a vote of zero instead of 1* to count in the average. So I guess my vote is 1*

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I read this before starting to read Saddletramp1956's sequel, so I would have an idea what Saddletramp's story would be.

The only thing I wondered in this story is why it took the guy so long to leave, and why didn't he say something to his wife.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 4 years ago
G-d, . . .

. . . that husband was an idiot.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
3 stars barely!!!

Why even write such a pittiful excuse for a male human?? Cucks are worthless. Next time have him suck a dick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bullshit

Three men fucking your wife and you get an erection. Next time just join in and suck their dicks you useless punk. Of course this story lasted 1 1/2 chapters longer than it should have. After the hot tub it would have been so long slut and BTW since they have been fucking you let them know that now I will be fucking them. Financially, reputation wise,physically and just to make it all even I will even include sharing the love with their wives and families. All in due time. Hope the pussy was worth it. The cunt is yours now.

4 stars for the writing but only 1 star for the wimp you have as a main character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One star!

Cuck! Cuck! Cuck! That's what he is. He might as well get down on the floor and let them screw him while he sucks them off. Make him air tight, as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4)

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 4 years ago
Surprise

Although your story is technically/grammatically good (not great), you have left us with no character to cheer for. They all are despicable, including the husband who is confused regarding his next move??!! I'm looking forward to SaddleTramp's conclusion with hope that he pulls this story out of the gutter. Thank you for your efforts - you obviously registered positively with many readers.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
one star

for dropping the ball in the red zone. Why bother writing three parts with no ending of your choosing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yet another

LW weak cuck husband. Let's see, they are about .0001% of the population, and 95% of the husbands written here. Not interesting, not original, and fundamentally revolting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage...

Husband's lack of reaction is just silly. Make the post boring.

Bo47Bo47almost 4 years ago
Terrible story

F n wimp! I can not believe a human male would be so "Hamet driven" in actual life and tne Bard not withstanding, Hamlet was a f n wimp too. Unable to read all this bs and skipped ahead to the end. What a relief to stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck

trifecta. One star ⭐️.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 4 years ago
The Worst story award

Sure glad this dude quit writing. Real men are not like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
-5*'s

NFW! He is for sure a CUCK and has to of been his whole life to put up with the shit that his wife and her three boy friends have been doing behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars Cluck City

If You are a Cluck You will love this Story .. If You are a Man You will hate this Story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What pathetic and stupid tale!

This whole sequel is such waste of time. It is just can't be worst than that.

This tale lacks of creativity, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

1* for this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No finished opinion yet. If he becomes a wimp cuckold, I’ll dislike it intensely. Sorry, no sympathy or liking of weak willed chumps. Also don’t like cheaters, male or female. I have nothing whatsoever against extramarital sex if both parties are fully on board with it and getting enjoyment from it. And a husband thrilled by other men nailing his wife but truly having no interest in having some variety himself? Sure, I know there’s all types and that sort probably exists for real, but I have nothing but contempt for submissive wimps who actually enjoy being humiliated. And won’t waste time on stories where I know that is going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was never finished.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Writing was decent, but story is merely wimp cuckold with no redeeming value.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bad even for cuck and whore garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not Finished

Finish the story of have someone finish it.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Ridiculous garbage, wondered why I read it. So juvenile it is not worth discussing A 1 is too high a mark!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another gay husband

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Well constructed and written storey, but definitely needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry you never took the “How To Write An Ending” class!!!!!!

What a total waste, Eddie’s a few errors as well.

And then a cuc wimpy husband that never has the balls to do anything.

So pathetic and sickening story. No taking of any pictures, walking out and suddenly leaving the island with all the wife’s ID and passport. Total lack of attention to detail and common sense!

Better try next time or stop writing!

Learn the 5W’s of writing and include an ending.

If we need to use our imagination to creat our own ending, we would be writing it ourselves…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad SaddleTramp wrote a proper ending for this story, as the original writer didn't bother to tie up all of the loose ends. To me that's a big fail.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

At a point when store moved on a realistic path...

"hero got the balls to stand for his dignity and self respect.... Yo ended it suddenly hanging in the middle

Keep continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
-5 Piss Poor Middle and Ending

Hate when writers DON'T finish their stories and appologize for that, after the fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spineless husband, all respect gone for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have Divorced her ass and sued the company . I do not like Cluck stories and almost feel sorry for guys that do like them . This story is not My cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dislike this part more than part 2, which I disliked more than part 3. He finally took off, but it took him much too long to do it. I was expecting him waking up to things at the dinner- he gets air tickets & just books, not answering his phone. Should've done it well before. Again, as I previously wrote, having him as wishy-washy & a total wimp, not only does he deserve this, but it turned me off from this story. I was hoping his backbone would show. It didn't, as he's still asking himself if he could tolerate her infidelity. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Total garbage, & gave it 1 star. Husband is a total loser, witnessing his wife fucking other guys & doing nothing... until the end. Should've done something strong, at least seeing her blowing the guy in the hot tub. Throw him in the water & hold his head under for a bit, then go after his slut of a wife.

He should've left during chapter 1. The next 2 were less than worthless, showing how trampy she is, how much of a wimp or cuck wannabe he is.

The story ends with him asking what he should do. Really? Again, should've left much earlier, then see a divorce lawyer. He should have pictures, seeing what she did in the beginning. Of course, as he's written, he probably didn't.

How, after witnessing her with other men, could he have any type of sexual relations with her?

WHY is she the ONLY woman on the trip? If that's the case, he turns around & heads home. She wants to still go, he lets her, then cancels all the cards, etc., so she can't get any money. Naturally, also changing the locks on the house doors.

Lastly, why the fuck isn't this story finished? I'd like to see what the author would've written, tho I figured he'd have the hubby playing with himself. Again, 1 star for this trash. I read the closing one from Saddletramp; at least he knows how a man should react.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Written well enough to piss me off. I detest cheating wives/husbands and revere marriage. Anyway, for what the intended purpose - good job, Author!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Come on! The husband doesn't know what to do, I feel the story was just written as an exotic story, its very shallow and the husband was just thrown in as an after thought. There should be some real indignation and the guy should blowing steam. The only thing that made any sense was he packed a bag and was ready to leave without telling anyone. Duh! I will give the author credit for trying but writing almost continuous sex scenes just doesn't cut it-that's not a story. There has to be BTB part or an RAAC part or the husband joins in or gives permission which would put this story in another category. I usually don't criticize these authors if they entertain but this story had no real plot that I can discern. Of course that's just one mans opinion and many years of reading on LIT.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Disappointed that the author never finished this story, however I see that saddletramp1956 saw fit to finish this unfinished story with his sequel "Company Vacation Aftermath". It was good till it wasn't, being that the story was unfinished. Now on to read saddletramps conclusion "Company Vacation: Aftermath" saddletramp never disappoints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grow some balls and divorce her and name them in the divorce and sue them. You need another chapter see if you can finish it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a weak pussy the husband is. And finish the damn story. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unrealistic garbage. I read these stories, and they make me a little sad. It so apparent that the authors on this site are poor, pathetic losers. You see, wealthy successful men do NOT have to risk their lives, rape women, and commit crimes to get laid. Yet almost every loving wife story has some wealthy good looking guy risking everything in his life to get laid, as if they NEVER GET LAID. Young hot women throw themselves at success every day. The bosses in this story have just turned their entire lives over to this pathetic loser of a husband, which they wouldn't do. Snooze

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SORRY, I JUST DON'T LIKE CUCK STORIES WHERE THE HUSBAND DOESN'T CONFRONT HIS WIFE BECAUSE HE'S TOO BUSY PLAYING WITH HIS COCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have taken Video and pictures and would have given them to my soon to be ex wife and her Lovers . Sorry I forgot her family and friends and suing the company she works for .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My constructive comment is ...stop writing.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

This is done? Omg

alan_deealan_deeover 1 year ago

That's a terrible way to conclude a story, with no conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do wish you had finished it but I see saddletramp did. I thought it was well done, and, believable. I know it's been a while but I would like to see more of your writing.

gladventurergladventurerover 1 year ago

What exactly was the point of these stories? Victoria the company whore and Clark the wimpy husband who sees it all and says nothing to her. Terrible way to end this. No discussion, no confrontation, no resolution. Which character am I supposed to feel good about? I disliked them all. Not entertaining at all and not erotic either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just horrible. While I can not empatise with any of these characters - to not finish it was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn’t finish? Just gave up? Just a tease? Pretty sad.

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

The fact that he needs to debate with himself about what to do makes him a cuckhold. I would have been out of there after the first betrayal, but then it would have been a much shorter story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

beside being such a pathetic story - really- the author says he's straight??? Ha

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"spending time with men who were fucking my wife without my permission" - LOL, that implies that he MIGHT give permission. Why the fuck would he do that?

myassisdraginmyassisdragin8 months ago

Pathetic, no wonder it's the only story the author wrote..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovelit69..your a fucking joke. You believe yourself to be some kind of writer of the classics..instead your just a sick fuck who dreams of sucking dick and writes this trash

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

Clark is a cuckold for not confronting Victoria and her several sexual encounters with her co-workers. He also found out that she had been cheating on him with at least one of them before this company vacation. He needs to divorce Victoria and move on. Perhaps he should have taken videos of her sexual encounters to be used in the divorce proceedings. His choice is to divorce the cheating bitch or spend his life with her as her cuckold husband while she fucks her co-workers over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG Another clueless man How many more of us are out there Sorry mate I hated it (jaybee186)

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

After everything else, this finally made him lose it? If he was able to accept everything earlier, this was just a silly ending

bootylvrbootylvrabout 2 months ago

Are all your stories cuckold? No husband would watch that crap and not say something. Is this your fantasy? Tell your wife.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

without the disrespect it might be hot, but that's some hurtful behaviour. Thankfully the husband has seen enough for him to realize he can't go on like this... his tolerance for infidelity is a lot higher than the average man's tolerance.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous