The Competition and Consequences Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of Ego gone too far and... consequences.
8.7k words
4.02
38.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Got2
Got2
20 Followers

This is a work of Fiction. All characters portrayed here are works of fiction.

*****

A story of ego gone too far...with consequences

It all began as a stupid competition that got way out of hand. I should have known better, should have seen the signs, used my intellect instead of my passions, but I was so driven to get the best of my Black Colleague that I didn't. Let me start from the beginning so you will understand where this all led.

I'm an average 36 year old guy: 5'11", 185lbs. I work as a consultant at a multinational firm. One of my co-workers, Wayne, a well built Black Man, was always competing with me; whether it was a new client, or a presentation, or for a promotion. Wayne and I always had a pretty friendly, but fierce competition. Our competitive nature carried into our personal lives too. Whether participating in sports or just a friendly game of cards. Wayne and I would compete and always try to best the other. His 6'2", 220lb muscular frame usually gave him the edge in sports, but I could often best him in non-physical activities.

Wayne and I even competed in the dating scene! Wayne tried (unsuccessfully) to steal my cute, but demure, girlfriend on numerous occasions. It wasn't until we were married that he finally backed off. I couldn't really blame him for trying. Julie is an incredibly cute girl: a brunet, only 5'2" and 95lbs, her petite body and deep blue eyes always attracted attention. With only a 34B chest and 32" hips, she looked more like a teenager than the shy 26 year old woman that she is.

Soon after Julie and I were married Wayne began seeing Susan. Susan is a striking 32 year old blonde with intense green eyes. Her long supermodel body weighed only about 125lbs - not a lot for 5'8" woman - and she would cause every jaw in a room to drop when she entered in one of her short, clingy dresses. Although I was really attracted to Julie, there was something in Susan's gaze that drew me towards her-an icy, confident, dangerous look that seemed to penetrate me. When ever I look at Julie's legs when she's in a bikini or a short dress, I feel a twinge of jealousy. On more than one occasion I have fantasized having Susan wrap her long modelesque legs around my hips as she submits to my cock.

Things between Wayne and Susan progressed rapidly, within a year they were married. Our professional society is beyond the 'racial thing' now. As a couple, they were strikingly good looking; no one mentioned race. During that time the four of us would get together often for skiing, shopping, and card games. Julie and Susan became great friends. Susan was like a big sister to Julie and really helped her come out of her shell. By the time Susan and Wayne got married, Julie was much more confident and outgoing - qualities that I did not mind at all since they carried into the bedroom too! Susan did share with Julie, (or was it a brag?) that Wayne was well endowed with male attributes. He'd always would giver her several orgasms when ever they made love. A little detail that Julie would chuckle over when she gossiped about it to me.

But, it was one more detail that I became jealous over. My cock is only in the average range of 5 ½ inches when erect. I struggle to get to the five minute mark when making love before I blow my load. This usually means that I have to bring Julie off with my fingers to get her to orgasm, or I use my tongue on her before I enter her. That gets her to orgasm before I enter her and have mine. Our lovemaking is satisfying but not mind blowing.

On the other hand, ever since Julie met Susan, I have gotten at least two blowjobs a week, sometimes more when Julie wants me to get hard again after my first orgasm. Julie's second orgasm, when I can bring her off after my second climax is always deeper and more intense than her first. Perhaps she was jealous of Susan's multiple orgasms given to her by Wayne.

After their wedding, life settled into a comfortable routine with Susan and Wayne coming over every Friday night for wine and a 'friendly' game of cards. Wayne and I were still as competitive as every and would go for hours trying to best the other. It was during one of our usual Friday night games that Wayne suggested that we change the stakes of the game and make losing more costly. "What did you have in mind?" I asked, knowing that neither of us were really into high dollar gambling.

"Well, how about a little strip poker? After each hand the losers have to remove an article of clothing. We will play as couple teams so that no one feels alone and embarrassed." I glanced towards Julie who was blushing, but nodded in agreement with this proposal. "The losing couple is the first that is completely naked," Wayne continued. "As a final penalty, the losers will have all of their pubic hair shaved off to shame them further and serve as a reminder of their loss."

I looked at Wayne with disbelief, "I don't know Wayne, a little strip poker is one thing, but this shaving stuff seems a little kinky to me."

To my surprise, it was Julie that spoke up, "Oh, I don't know Rob, it sounds kinda fun and naughty. I think we should go for it."

Wow! Julie had come a long way in the last year! As I began to rethink my reaction Susan smiled and said "Hey guys, we shouldn't pressure Rob. If he thinks the competition is too tough we should just keep playing like we have been." Susan then looked at me and gave me a sly wink.

That bitch! She knew just what button to push on me! I felt competitive spirit take control and said defiantly "I'm not afraid to compete with anyone, for anything! I propose we add a little something to the stakes. After the losers have been shaved, they have to orally pleasure the winners to climax!"

The three of them all looked at each other smiling and at me and then at me and said "Deal!" I was a bit taken by their fast reaction to my challenge.

Julie and I won the first hand and watched as Wayne and Susan each removed an article of clothing. Several more hands were dealt with us winning some, and losing some until both couples were down to their underwear. I couldn't help staring at Susan's incredible body. Her long thin limbs, tight flat belly, and awesome ass were definitely have an effect on me! I noticed that Wayne was eyeing Julie's tiny form. Her impossibly narrow hips suggested what I already knew-Julie was incredibly tight! I could barely get all of my five and a half inches into her when we had sex. Her vaginal grip on my cock, the pleasure of the friction is what brought me off so quickly.

I glanced at Wayne's boxer shorts and gasped internally: he was not even hard but looked like he was hung like a horse! Wayne was a big guy to begin with, but the lump in his shorts looked almost out of proportion to the rest of his body. No wonder Susan was always smiling! I noticed that Julie kept stealing glances at Wayne's and then looking away. Her face was flushed from what I assumed was embarrassment at being almost naked with the group. The sexual tension and anticipation had defiantly built up.

Wayne began to deal the cards and said "Ok, this is it. Since we are all in our underwear, let's not prolong it. The loser of this hand strips completely and is the loser for the night." Everyone seemed to give a quick nod at this suggestion.

I picked up my cards and stared at Susan, who did not seem to notice. "Mmmmmn" I thought. "I can't wait to see that hot blond's pussy shaved clean!" The thought of touching her as I shaved her distracted me from the game to the point that I made a small mistake and threw away one of the cards I meant to keep. "Oh, shit, I hope I didn't need that!"

After drawing I had nothing for a hand. Julie had only a pair of fours. Wayne smiled broadly and said "Three of a kind" as he laid the cards out. "Its time to pay up", he said as he reached over to Julie and began to unsnap her bra. Julie turned beet red as her bra fell to the floor.

"Now for the best part" Wayne whispered. Standing Julie up, he quickly placed his large Black hands across her stomach and down to the thin elastic strip of her panties. With a victor's chuckle he slid her panties down and helped her stand as she stepped out of them. Totally nude now, Wayne's eyes drank up her petite form as the bulge in his shorts began to grow. She was facing him, giving him a full view of her exposed, hair covered, public mound. Julie stood there somewhat uncomfortable, but was otherwise a real trooper about the whole thing. I was still in shock at losing.

"Your turn now," Susan said in a matter of fact voice. I stood up and slowly drew down my shorts. My normally hidden shy side was in control; I was no longer hard as my jewels came out for every one to inspect. My balls were even scrunched up in their sac, making them look smaller then when they are relaxed. My circumcised penis hung limp, about the size of an average thumb.

Susan looked down as my package and then up at me without a word. That dangerous, piercing look was back in her eye and she seemed to look right through me for a moment before getting up. "Ok you two, lets head to the bathroom." Susan lead the way up stairs as Julie followed her, giving Wayne a grand view. I followed up last.

"Your first", Wayne said as he practically lifted Julie onto the large vanity. Susan ran hot water into the sink and handed Wayne a can of shaving cream. Scissors were unnecessary with Julie's trim bush. Wayne squirted a blob of cream onto his fingertips, then pushed Julie back so she was lying on the vanity with her legs hanging over the edge.

We all watched as his large Black fingers began to lather Julie's little bush. He rubbed the lather over her pubic mound, then pushed her knees apart in order to apply lather to her pussy lips. As Wayne rubbed the lather over her fat little lips the bulge in his shorts began to grow. At least a few times he let a slippery finger stray into her slit, causing Julie to jump a little. Except for those instances, Julie was perfectly still with her eyes closed.

Susan handed Wayne a double bladed safety razor. No one spoke as he quickly shaved her entire pussy and pubic mound totally clean. The only sounds in the room were the razor passing over hair broken by the occasional swish of water as he rinsed it and the sounds of my beautiful wife breathing deeply as Wayne did his work. She occasionally opened her eyes to look down at the progress Wayne was making in removing her pubic bush. His black fingers and dark black skin on the back of his hand contrasted sharply with Julie's white and pinkish mound.

Once finished with his task, he pulled Julie up and stood her back on the floor. Her now naked little mound protruded from her belly slightly; she now looked like a young teen just before puberty hit. "There, don't you look cute now!" He said as the monster in his pants appeared to come to life. Then, with full bravado, he cupped my wife's pussy and ran his fingers up along his handy work, up to her belly button. As he did this, they both shared deep eye to eye contact. To the victor, I guess.

The sight of my little wife being shaved by a Black Man had and effect on me too; I was completely hard as I hopped onto the vanity. Susan said "Well, that's a little better than before." I winced at her stress on the word 'little'. Susan began to lather my pubic mound with her long, thin fingers. She had beautiful hands and longish, red nails filed to rather sharp points. As she lathered my balls she kept pinching my left nut between her thumb and forefinger. It wasn't especially painful, but did tell me that I best keep still!

The sight of the razor in Susan's long-wristed hand was making my cock swell like it had never done before! In a nonchalant manner she pushed my rock hard penis out of the way with her left hand. She flicked it away like it was just a trivial thing. Without even glancing to look at me, she got to work and expertly removed my pubic bush, to the root of my cock.

"Now for the tricky part" she smiled as she grasped my balls and pulled them away from my body, bringing the skin of my sac tightly toward her. I inhaled sharply as I felt the razor's twin blades press against my most sensitive region. Susan went slowly and removed all of the hair from my now tight sac. I breathed a sigh of relief once she finished and I hopped off the vanity.

Susan gave my a once over glance and said, as she too copped a victory feel on my sexual organs, "nice and smooth like a little teenage boy". Susan chucked at her own joke on my expense. Her fingers cupping my balls in their sac, her thumb pressing into my balls as her piercing eyes looked into my own as though she was claiming ownership of me.

"Stay up here" Susan commanded as we reached the top of the stairs. "I want to see the losers take a walk of shame down the stairs as we watch from the bottom". Julie and I glanced at each other, naked and unable to resist.

First, it was Julie's turn to walk down the stairs. She held her head up high as her little boobs sweighed with each step, her denuded pubic mound and pussy lips exposed, uncovered. Susan and Wayne clapped, hooted and commented on Julie's georgious form, commenting on her girlish look. Then came my turn to strut down the stairs with my exposed, hard, cock and balls bouncing back and forth, in full view. All three clapped and laughed at my pubescent, aroused, state. I never felt more naked.

It was now time for Julie and I to pay off the rest of the bet, the part that I, with my big ego, had added. Wayne and Susan each led us back to the living room where Wayne said "Now to finish the deal" as he pulled off his short and boxers with one swift move.

Julie gasped audibly as Wayne's huge cock and balls were freed at last. His penis was at least nine inches long and incredibly thick. The head of his member looked like a large purple plum and was already oozing precum. His balls were the size of extra large grapes and hung loosely in his hairy sac. Wayne reclined in an overstuffed chair and said to Julie, "payment time". He had a big grin on his face. Julie knelt beside the chair and grasped the colossal cock with her tiny hand-her fingers only made it about three quarters way around as she began to stroke it slowly.

Julie looked a bit reluctant to take his throbbing male member into his mouth. Susan broke the Ice, 'we are all friends here, no shame, just a little fun. Come on Julie, just put your lips together and give him a whistle." That was all Julie needed. At first she kissed the top Wayne's glans, then she licked the shaft as a tribute to his manhood. With a quick glance toward me, she took him into her mouth. Her slurping sounds filled the room.

I looked back at Susan. There was a large damp spot on the crotch of her panties to evidence her obvious excitement. "I don't want your fingers in me" she said in a matter of fact tone as she pulled her panties off. "In fact, I don't want your hands touching my pussy at all." I began to think that I was going to be left out in the cold tonight when she continued, "Your tongue will service me just fine, though." My cock twitched with excitement. I was going to eat that slender woman out-how delightful! I knelt before Susan as she widened her stance in front of me.

Hearing a little yelp from the other side of the room, I glanced over at Julie and Wayne in time to see Wayne grab Julie by the hair and pull her mouth to his cock. Before I could protest, Susan slapped me across the face and snarled "Your job is over here, loser." Somewhat shocked, I quickly refocused my attention on Susan's pussy. All I could hear now was Julie making deep sucking sounds, as she was obviously taking Wayne's cock deep into her mouth.

Unlike Julie, Susan kept her pubic hair trim. There was a neat little triangle of hair above her slit, tapering down to nothing. Her pussy lips were devoid of any hair. A perfect pink gateway of pleasure; I was not surprised at all.

Susan squatted over me and pushed her pussy onto my face. I began to lick her slit as my nose was treated to the musky scent of her excitement. Every time I tried to touch her she slapped my hand away. Instead, I had to use my tongue to push her lips apart to taste her sweet nectar. After a short while she said "Hold it, I want to get more comfortable".

"Lay down on the rug," she commanded. Susan got onto her hands and knees over me in a 69 type position. My excitement increased as I thought she was going to give me a blow job while I ate her out, but she quickly dispelled that notion. "Just so that you don't get any ideas, I'm going to use your balls to tell you when you are not pleasuring me enough." To remove any doubt about what that meant she grabbed my balls in one hand and gave them a hard squeeze, digging her nails in to them at the same time.

I jumped and grunted in pain, but before I could say anything, Susan squatted down onto my mouth and began to grind her pussy into my face. Every time I slowed my licking she would grab and squeeze or twist my nuts painfully. The feel of her finger nails scraping along the sensitive skin of my sac sent shockwaves of pain up my back. It seemed to excite her more each time I grunted in pain underneath her. Finally, I felt a powerful shudder pass through her body. Susan's hand gripped my balls harder. "I'm cumming!" she squealed as she almost crushed my nuts between the fingers of her bony hand. I jerked uncontrollably as Susan's juices covered my face in a powerful orgasm.

Susan got off me and flopped onto the couch to watch the conclusion of Wayne and Julie's session. My balls hurt terribly, I had an ache in the pit of my stomach as I slowly got up to my knees. Looking over, I watched as Julie sucked Wayne's huge cock. She could barely fit the large cock into her mouth, but Wayne didn't care.

He had a firm grip on the back of her head and was using her mouth to masturbate himself. Julie held onto his cock and was massaging his balls gently as he fucked her mouth. Suddenly, Wayne stiffened and pushed her head forward, onto his cock, and held it there. A low moan erupted from his lips as he began to pump semen into Julie's throat. Julie gagged slightly and tried to pull back but Wayne held her head firmly and pushed her face down further. I watched in awe as Julie began to swallow to keep from choking. A virtual stream of semen ran out around her mouth and down the thick shaft of Wayne's cock. Pulse after pulse erupted from him for what seemed like five minutes. Finally, he released his grip and Julie pulled back coughing, as a small trickle Wayne's cum ran down her chin. She had obviously swallowed down the rest of his semen.

Julie quickly recovered and practically ran to the bathroom to clean herself up. Slowly, weak in the knees, I got up and followed her after her. Together in the bathroom, naked, we silently cleaned our selves off with towels and tissue paper. Julie gave me an accusatory, 'hey loser', look. It wasn't me that suggested or wanted the sexual twist to our friendly game, but I added the oral sex part. What was done was done, I thought to myself. Just fun between friends.

Back in the living room, after we had both cleaned ourselves, Wayne and his wife Susan were holding each other, still nude, in their sofa. I could not help but still be aroused by Julie's naked and shaven body. Wayne could not keep his eyes off her either as she stepped back into her panties and got dressed. At least one time I caught Susan's icey eyes focusing on my cock as I got dressed. I gave Julie a big hug when we were fully clothed.

Susan was the first to break the silence, "I bet he'll be on 'Restrictions' for a few days at home after this" she said as she looked at me. Wayne responded, "No, I think back at home they will fuck like rabbits, those two, to put this loss behind them." Julie said nothing, but I let out a chuckle at Wayne's perception. Indeed, I was going to reconquer my wife after this incident.

Got2
Got2
20 Followers