The Compromise

Story Info
Two cousins reach a sexy agreement.
1.8k words
4.26
111.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang just as the porn started.

Lee, about to watch two girls suck some guy's cock, paused the DVD and then answered the phone.

"Lee? It's your mother."

He pinched the bridge of his nose. Any thoughts of watching porn and giving himself a little present disappeared. "Hey, Mom. What's up?"

"Are you still looking for a roommate?"

His roommate had moved out three months ago. His girlfriend left a week later for the former roommate. He made a decent salary as head of night security at the museum, but rent was still tight with his other bills pushing in on his wallet.

"Yeah, yeah. Do you know somebody?" He had no intention of following up with whomever she suggested from her church group of the bingo hall, but he asked anyway.

"Your cousin Angel."

"Angel?" He hadn't seen her since he'd attended the fiftieth wedding anniversary party for her parents last year. They didn't see each other much, but always got along when they did.

"She's starting culinary school there and needs a place to stay."

He groaned. He wanted to start dating again, and having angel as a roommate would make bringing girls back to the apartment awkward at best. He tried to think of a quick way to tell his mother he didn't like the idea, but couldn't think of a way to do it without being a dick.

"Yeah, okay," he said. "Tell her to call me."

"She said she'd stop by tomorrow."

He sighed and looked up to the ceiling. "Even better."

Angel stopped by a little after one o'clock. They spent the first hour catching up and giving each other updates on all the shared relatives. She popped the question once the list of relatives ran out.

"Lee, I can get a part-time job to help pay the rent. I can always find restaurant work."

"I know," he said. "I don't worry about that."

"And I could cook for you. We'd have a lot of left-overs."

"I don't mind if you live with me, Angel," he said. "But what about dating?"

She blinked. "What about it?"

"I plan on starting up again and what if you meet somebody? That might get weird."

"I'll be too busy with school to date," she said. "And I don't care if you bring someone back here. Just give me notice first."

He couldn't think of a way to say no without being a dick. "Okay, roomie. Where's your stuff?"

It worked out better than he expected. Angel got a job in a steak house only three blocks from the apartment. They had different schedules so they didn't get in each other's way much. If she was at school, he was asleep. If she was asleep, he was at work. She left him enough left-over food to feed a platoon.

It changed one night in the fifth month.

He had the night off and she was working at the steak house. He remembered he never finished watching his porn. He'd put it away and forgotten about it until that evening.

The women on screen were linked in a wild muff grind. They rubbed their pussies together on a big Persian rug while Lee sat on the couch and jacked his cock.

"Oh!" Angel said with surprise.

He turned to see her standing by the edge of the couch, still in her work clothes, house key in hand. She was back hours early.

He put a pillow over his crotch. "Oh God! Sorry! Sorry."

She was still looking at him. She hadn't moved. "I'm sorry. I should've...made a noise or something."

His face burned with embarrassment. "I'm sorry." He tried to make a joke. "No dates in a while, I guess."

She didn't laugh. They plummeted into silence. Angel still hadn't moved. On the TV, a woman yelled as she squirted girl-come onto the other woman's chest. Her orgasm, and all the sounds that went with it, seemed to go on for half a minute.

"I can do that," Angel said.

"What?" Lee asked.

"Squirt."

Lee looked to the screen. The two women were now sixty-nining. "You can?"

She sat next to him. She opened her pants and slid them past her knees. Lee sat mute. His cousin rubbed her clit while she watched the two women fuck. She groped her tits through her work shirt and soon the sounds of her wet fingers on her wet clit were in his ears.

Lee's cock swelled under the pillow. Angel sank two fingers into her puss as she watched the movie. Her hips shook. She slapped her fingers into her cunt. Lee's pulse pounded in his groin.

"Jack off," she said.

"What?"

Her back arched. "I want to see you come. Hurry."

He threw the pillow to the floor. He couldn't remember the last time he was so hard and big. He looked at his cousin, hard, for the first time. She'd lived with him for five months and, until now, he'd only looked at her the way he looked at the coffee table. She was just there and served a certain purpose. Now he noticed her long black hair, her round hips, her big breasts, her pretty blue eyes, and her creamy skin.

She watched him jack his cock. He watched her fingers move in and out of her cunt. It only took him a few strokes. His buttocks clenched and he shot come onto his hand and the couch.

She made a low moan that shot to a high scream. She pulled her hand away as her ass came up from the couch. She squirted his come, bright in the light of the TV, onto the coffee table in one long stream. Her eyes fluttered shut and her arms locked out as if she were pushing against an invisible cocoon. Her thighs unclenched and she slumped back to the couch.

They locked eyes. His cock had barely softened. He hadn't had sex in months. He knew she had no time to date with all of her classes. He had no idea what kind of sex life she had, if any, before she started school. She bit her lip. Her fingers made lazy circles on her clit.

They leaned toward each other. They could feel their breath on their lips.

"We can't," she said.

Lee was frozen in mid-reach for her far hip. "What?"

"We're cousins."

Reality slapped him across the face. He threw himself back away from her. "Oh God. Sorry! Sorry." He stood up and paced. "I'll clean up."

"I'm sorry, too," she said. "And I'll clean up. Most of it's my mess."

Lee nodded. He didn't know how to react or what to say so he walked to the bathroom without looking back. He decided to shower, figuring it would give Angel enough time to clean the coffee table and him enough time to think of how they were going to discuss this.

He was scrubbing his back when she yanked open the shower curtain. He jumped, almost covering his groin with his hands. She was naked. He took a long look at her heavy breasts.

"Room for one more?" She asked.

"Sure." He stepped back to let the water fall on her as she got inside with him.

"I got to thinking," she said as she rubbed warm water over her body. "Maybe we could compromise."

His cock was already swelling. "Oh?"

"We shouldn't fuck, but I've always thought you were cute, Lee."

"You're a looker yourself."

She smiled and then started playing with her breasts. "I loved it when you were watching me, and I love watching you jack your cock."

He started for her. "What you did...That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"That's how I thought we could compromise." She slid a hand down to her pussy. "We could watch each other."

Lee watched her rub her clit and clutch at her breasts. Angel watched him jack his cock and squeeze his balls. Steam rolled up around them. Her hands pulled at her nipples as she propped a foot on the edge of the tub so she could get a better angle to slip her fingers inside her.

"God, that cock looks so good," she said.

"I wish I could fuck you with it," he said.

The words and the firmness in his voice made her jerk on her fingers and cry out.

"You like the sound of that?" He asked. "You thinking of me fucking you up against the wall?"

She cried out again. "Come here. Bring it close. Bring it close."

He took a step forward, jacking his cock toward her pussy. She leaned back against the shower wall and pushed her hips toward him. Their knuckles almost touched.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come on your cock," she said as her fingers wiggled in her.

She sprayed her come onto his cock and hands, and then his legs before her knees softened and she slid down the shower wall. She looked up at him with euphoric eyes as hot water lashed his back. Her come was slick on him.

"My turn," he said. "I'm gonna come on those big tits."

She squeezed them together. She still shook from her orgasm and her mouth hung open as she panted for breath. He wanted to grab her head and plunge down her throat, but this was much hotter.

He roared with the first spurt onto her chest. She laughed, shuddered, and then tilted her head back so he could aim for her neck if he wanted. He sprayed four hard bursts onto her. She smeared his come into her skin, laughing and shuddering all the while.

Once she could stand, they both showered, keeping a weird invisible force field between them. Lee got out first. He dried off, wrapped a towel around his waist, and then waited for her. He gave her a towel when she opened the shower curtain.

"So now what?" She asked as she dried her legs.

He wanted to have another round, but his balls ached and he didn't want to press his luck. "I need to get some sleep. We have a big security meeting at work tomorrow."

"What about our compromise?" She turned to look at him. "Are you okay with it?"

He smiled. "Yeah. I feel great. You?"

She smiled back. "I'm still fucking horny, and you sure do have a nice cock, Lee."

He smirked. It was a smile of resignation. "But we're cousins."

"We're cousins," she said. "And I need to get some sleep, too. But I'm off Monday night."

"I don't have any plans." He held out his right hand. "Monday night?"

Angel shook his hand. Heat rushed through them. Each noticed the other was trembling.

"Monday night," she said.