The Concert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undo your pants," he instructed as he took hold of her elbow and pulled her to her feet.

Somehow she had not expected this, assuming that he had only wanted a blowjob. Still, she began undoing her belt and unzipping her jeans. "Do you have a condom?" She whispered meekly.

"No, I never use them." He watched eagerly as she pushed her pants down around her knees.

Body shaking, she looked down as he pulled her panties down, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. She gasped as his hand wrapped around her mound and a finger easily slipped within her wet swollen lips.

Oh god, I am dripping wet, she thought shamefully. He said nothing, but his facial expression confirmed Jess' fears. He knows. He knows that I am enjoying this.

Forcefully, he turned her around and pushed her forward. Tripping over the pants around her legs, she put her arms up in time to catch her fall. She was now bent over, hands against the wall, and she knew full well what was coming. She only wished that she did not want it so badly.

He did not keep her waiting. A hand gripped her waist and she felt something warm easing between her things. The pants made things awkward and prevented her from opening her legs farther for him, but he found his way nonetheless. Within seconds, she felt the head of his cock slipping between the lips of her eager pussy.

"Mmmm," she tried to quiet her body's instinctive reaction to the intrusion, but it did no good. A second hand landed on her other hip, and she squirmed beneath his grip, unsure if she was trying to escape or wiggled him into her.

Her body went tense as she heard someone stepping into the washroom. Holding her breath, she listened as someone stopped at the far end of the room. The two bodies in the stall went silent. Soon after, she heard the faint sound of liquid, as the intruder was obviously using the urinal. A flushing sound confirmed her suspicion.

"Oh!" she let out a surprised cry as her body was pulled back and she felt her pussy filled by her oppressor's cock. Slowly, he eased himself out of her, before slamming back in, deeper than before. She let out a soft moan, this time mentally prepared for him. He did this several more times, and each time, her body betrayed her pleasure.

She could no longer hear the intruder, but she doubted that he had left after hearing her cries of pleasure. Still, it did not take long for her to forget about him as her tormentor sped up his tempo, relentlessly slamming her tight pussy.

He bent her over farther so that her face rested against the cold tile wall above the toilet. It felt so degrading for her to be fucked like a cheap whore in a public washroom. Is that what I have become? But compared to what I did last week, this is almost romantic...

"I'm going to cum," he announced between grunts.

Jess wanted to pull away, to tell him not to cum inside of her, but instead she pushed her body back, nonverbally consenting to finish what he had started. He tightened his grip on her waist and with a deep thrust, she could feel his warm load shooting deep within her womb.

Much easier to clean up this way than if he shoots it on my face.

She slowly worked her body over his shaft, drawing out every last drop, and not wanting for him to stop. She was on the verge of her own orgasm when he pulled out, leaving her disappointed and feeling ashamed.

"Should I send my friends out here too?" he asked as he zipped up his pants. "They'd be disappointed with me if I didn't share."

"No!" Jess wanted desperately to be fucked. After the ravishing that she had received at the concert, this was too quick and left her unsatisfied. "I need to go back now! Rob is going to come looking for me soon!" She took out her phone and looked at the time. Apparently she had received a text from him two minutes ago asking if everything was okay. The movie was about to start any minute.

"Okay, but you owe them. See ya," the stranger said with a smile before opening the stall and stepping out. Jess could hear his voice as he left the washroom. "You want her? I'm done with her."

Jess quickly pulled up her pants. Putting her shirt and bra back into place, she hurried out of the stall, past a theater employee who gawked at her, and almost ran out of the washroom.

She hurried across the lobby, ignoring the concession stand, and made her way back to the theater. The room was dark, and it looked like the coming attractions had already begun. As she turned and walked up the stairs, she looked out over the rows. The theater had not filled much since she left, and she had no problem spotting him.

I don't even know his name, but I just left him fuck me.

He smiled at her, and she wondered if he had already told his friends.

Making her way back to her seat, she sat down next to Robert, thankful for the darkness. Her face was red with embarrassment and she knew that she was still quite sweaty.

"Is everything okay? You were gone for almost half an hour." Rob looked at her, worried and confused.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I went out there and got a phone call," she lied. "Sorry."

"It's okay. Everything is fine though?"

"Yes, it's fine." Please let it go.

He looked at her for a while before finally accepting assurance and looking back forward.

Halfway through the movie, Jess realized that she had no idea what was happening on the screen. Her mind was still across the lobby, in the washroom stall. I can't believe what I just did, Jess thought. Even worse, she could not believe that she had done that to Robert. He had a crush on her, and she betrayed him by fucking a stranger on their date.

Worse still, she had enjoyed it.

She looked over at Robert and at the other people in the cinema.

Quietly, she reached over the armrest and placed her hand on his crotch.

Startled, he jumped under her hand. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped.

Good. It would be much more difficult for her to do this if he forced her to think about it.

He watched closely as she slowly worked her hand back and forth, feeling the contours of him through the denim of his jeans.

I hope this makes it up to him for earlier.

Looking around, she began to unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants. They had the back two rows to themselves, and with the inclination of the seating, there was no way that anyone in the lower levels would see what she was doing. Even so, wanted to act quickly, before she lost her nerve.

She pulled his hardening dick out of his pants and gently stroked it.

It's smaller than the other guys', she thought, though it did not matter at this point.

She leaned forward, realizing that the armrest would make this more difficult than she had envisioned.

"Jess, I don't know..." Rob stopped mid-sentence as her lips wrapped around his cock. He needed no more convincing, and he leaned back in his seat.

Jess sucked feverishly as her head bobbed in his lap. The movie masked any sounds as Robert discretely fucked her mouth. It felt so wrong, but it did not matter. This is what she wanted, and this was the only way she could make things right.

It did not take long for Robert's hands to find their way to the back of Jess' head, guiding her down deeper with each push. She knew he was close as she could feel his head swell in her mouth.

A burst of semen hit the back of her throat, and she resisted the urge to cough. She continued to slide her mouth along the length of his shaft as shot after shot of warm cum coated her tongue. When he was finished, she licked him clean and fell back in her chair, swallowing his load—the second load she had taken in under an hour.

After zipping his pants back up, the two sat in awkward silence and Jess stared at the screen as if nothing had happened.

By the drive home, Jess' adrenaline was beginning to wear off and she wondered if she had made a mistake. The car ride was mostly quiet, as both occupants processed what had happened.

"How much longer are you in town?" Jess asked as they pulled into the parking lot of her dormitory.

"Just a couple of days," he said timidly. "I will be pretty busy for most of that time though. I might be free tomorrow afternoon if you want to do something though."

"I have plans already," she lied. No point in making this more complicated than it has to be. I've already led him on.

They said their farewells, and Jess returned to her room.

She could not sleep that night, tossing and turning for hours. At 2:56am she heard a sound out in the hallway. Curious, she got up and moved towards the door.

Looking through the peephole, she watched across the hall as her neighbor Mandy stumbled drunkenly to her door and struggled to unlock it.

She thought back to the stories that Mandy had told her of daring exhibitionism and lust. Maybe I have more in common with her than I thought.

Now more than ever, Jess wanted to go across the hall and tell her friend what she had done. Perhaps getting it off her chest would help her sleep. She hesitated for several minutes before making up her mind.

In a t-shirt and pajama pants, she stepped out into the hall. If I am going to do it, I better go before she goes to bed.

On tiptoes she moved towards her neighbor's door. She raised her hand to knock but stopped suddenly as a strange sound caught her attention. It was muffled, and Jess pressed her ear to the door.

There was no denying the source as she listened to the sound of her friend's moans.

Jess bit her lip and stood for what felt like an eternity.

She held her breath as she knocked gently on the door and the moaning ceased.

This is such a bad idea.

12