The Concert Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God that feels so good...oh Kevin...eating my pussy...AHH FUCK! Ah God please...oh so good...ah pinch my nipples Kevin...play with my tits while you eat me...," moaned Jo. Kevin was quick to oblige as he ran his hands up her naked body to engulf her tits, squeezing her soft pale-skinned mounds and pinching her rock hard nipples roughly, as Jo let out an even louder groan.

"GOD YES! JUST LIKE THAT, PINCH MY FUCKING NIPPLES...HARD BABY! AHHH FUCK SO GOOD!...YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD!" cried Jo.

A part of her couldn't believe she was doing this, cheating on her husband, fucking this stranger she barely knew but she was so far over the edge she couldn't help herself now as her body took over, needing this, wanting this...to be taken, to be fucked!

"Um your pussy tastes so good Jo...but I want so much more...want you..." whispered Kevin quietly.

As she watched, her face flushed with fevered lust Kevin stood and pulled his t-shirt off throwing it on the floor. His well-chiseled body showed not an ounce of fat as he reached down, unbuckled his shorts, and let them fall to the floor, he was wearing a pair of grey briefs with an obvious bulge and he slowly lowered them to the ground. Jo let out a soft breath of astonishment as her eyes fell on Kevin's manhood, he was much bigger than her husband, bigger frankly then any guy she had ever been with, at least eight inches long his cock was thick and capped with an enormous purple head the size of a large lemon. Fascinated Jo sat up on the couch bringing her face closer to his impressive girth; tentatively she reached out and slowly wrapped her small hand around this strange new penis. It felt iron hard in her grip as she stroked the thick veiny flesh up and down, she heard Kevin sigh as she jacked his hard cock and she looked up at his smiling face.

"Jesus Kevin...you're really big," she managed to choke out.

"I won't hurt you I promise...we can go slow," he said as if sensing her apprehension.

Jo leaned forward and gently ran her tongue over his fat cock head, tasting a bit of the pre-cum leaking from his piss hole as her tongue slid across the soft yet firm flesh. She gave a low moan as she shifted forward letting the head slide past her lips filling the roof of her mouth as she let her saliva slicken his flesh. It was no easy feat but slowly Jo started to suck Kevin's massive organ in and out of her mouth as he started to moan and groan quietly as she ran her mouth and hand up and down its length, it tasted amazingly good and Jo found herself getting even more turned on, almost desperate to feel Kevin inside her. As she sucked his fat prick she suddenly felt him pressing his finger against her wet snatch, she spread her legs and Kevin began to slide two fingers inside her finger fucking her tight cunt. She licked and sucked his organ and soon they were moving in unison, Kevin fingering her pussy in rhythm to her bobbing head on his pole.

"Fuck Jo...you suck cock so good...feels so good baby...shit!" cried Kevin.

"Um...love to suck your fat cock...but I can't keep going like this...it always makes me cum if someone plays with my pussy when I'm sucking cock," admitted Jo.

"Do you want to cum Jo?" asked Kevin.

"I want to cum however you want to make me," said Jo as she looked up from his rigid penis, her tongue still softly running across the swollen purple head. Kevin took his cock from her grasp stroking its slick wet length as he looked down at Jo's naked body; he pushed her flat with his other hand as he moved between her legs still stroking himself.

"I want you Jo...but...I don't wear a condom is that o.k.?" he asked huskily.

In the back of her sex addled mind she knew the answer was no, she had been off the pill for months since it had started to make her sick and had planned to get fitted for an IUD in the near future. She knew letting Kevin cum inside her was a bad idea, but she wanted him worse than maybe she had ever wanted anyone, her pussy felt as if it was on fire.

"I want to feel you inside me, your bare cock...inside me," she replied.

Kevin moved forward, a second later she felt his enormous cock head pressing into her, spreading her pussy lips open as he entered, sliding into her pink cunt as she cried out in both pleasure and pain at the feel of his fat prick spreading her open more than any man ever had.

"OHHHH FUCK...OH GOD!" cried Jo.

"Am I hurting you?" Kevin asked concerned.

"IT"S O.K! Don't stop...I want you Kevin...fuck me...GOD PLEASE FUCK ME!" yelled Jo.

Kevin pressed forward and finally with a last gasp his cock slid fully into her as her flesh gave way before his massive battering ram, Jo had never felt so full, so fucked as he bottomed out inside her. She could barely contain her cries of pleasure as he started to fuck her in earnest, slamming every inch into her tight hairy cunt as she dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around his tight ass. Jo had fucked a few men in her life and her husband many times, but she had to admit it had never been like this with anyone before, this was easily the hottest fuck she had ever had and she knew she would not last long as Kevin pounded her deep and hard.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD KEVIN!...GOD FUCKING DAMN YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE ME!...AH GOD FUCK ME!...FUCK ME KEVIN!...AHHH GOD NEVER BEEN THIS GOOD BEFORE!...AHHHH FUCK BABY!" Jo almost screamed.

"YES JO!...YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD...SO TIGHT...GOD YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!...YOUR TITS...EVERYTHING!...AH JO!" called out Kevin as he made hot passionate love to Jo's trembling body.

Jo pulled Kevin even tighter to her, his chest pressed to her rock hard nipples as she found his mouth and buried her tongue in it kissing him with hot fire as the trembling in her cunt threatened to turn into an explosion. Suddenly like a crashing wave, her orgasm broke loose her pussy spasming hard on Kevin's pounding prick as she lost it.

"AH GOD KEVIN!...KEVIN I'M GOING TO CUM!...OH FUCK...OH FUCK!...OH GOD CUMMINGGGGGGGG!...AH FUCK KEVINNNNNNNNNN!" yelled Jo as she arched her back off the couch and creamed every inch of Kevin's prick with her pussy. Kevin was quick to respond in kind as Jo felt a sudden rush of warmth inside her as Kevin's cries told her what she already felt, that he was shooting his cum into her, deep into her unprotected womb as his bare cock swelled and jerked.

"FUCK JO!...I'M CUMMING BABY...CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY! AH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD!...FUCK!" cried Kevin.

They quickly collapsed together as Kevin's cock continued to throb inside her, Jo fought to catch her breath after the hardest orgasm she had ever had.

"Damn Jo that was so good" whispered Kevin as he kissed her sweet lips again.

"Yeah it was amazing...you came...a lot," said Jo as if only now realizing what she had done, letting this stranger fill her womb with his jizz.

They lay like that, naked on top of each other until Jo felt a tingling inside her, as Kevin started moving just slightly on top of her, to her amazement she realized he was still erect and she could feel him slowly starting to shift.

"Oh...my God Kevin...how are you still hard?" she gasped out as the tingling started to spread through her cum filled pussy.

"I don't know, something about you just...ah...fuck...turns me...uh...on so bad...can't get enough of that sweet pussy..." whispered Kevin.

The thought that she was making him so hard, so turned on that he could stay hard even after cumming as much as he had sent a thrill through her even as the tingling in her pussy became a hot buzzing. Kevin moved a little quicker his breath starting to come in slow gasps as he slid his penis in and out of her tight, red haired love tunnel. She gazed up into his eyes and was struck by just how handsome and sexy he really was and the desperate look in his lust-filled eyes made her want him again even more. Slowly she pulled his mouth to hers kissing his firm, strong lips with her soft pink mouth, sliding her tongue sensually against his as she felt the motion of his hips quicken in response to her sweet kiss.

"Ah Jo, your such a good kisser, love the feel of your soft lips," groan Kevin as he made love to her body.

"I...uh...liked it when you kissed me on the hill...you made me wet...never gotten...uh fuck...turned on so fast before..." admitted Jo.

"Kevin...," whispered Jo as his cock sent pleasure rolling through her body, "fuck baby...let...me...on top...want to ride the fucking cum out of you...want to fuck you...make you feel good like you made me!"

Kevin smiled as he sat up and layback on the couch, Jo moved to straddle his enormous cock, and taking the long slick penis in her hand, she rubbed it against her well-stretched pussy. Lowering herself onto the fleshy head she moaned loudly as she felt him pierce her wet pink insides again, filling her cunt with his fat prick.

"Oh my fucking God...you are so huge...never felt so fucked!" groaned Jo as she threw her head back and began to rock back and forth grinding her rigid clit against the base of his thick shaft. Kevin reached up to squeeze her soft round tits pinching her pink nipples as she started to move harder up and down his pole taking every inch into her.

"OH JESUS!...FEELS SO GOOD TO FUCK YOU...AHHH GOD KEVIN YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD IN MY PUSSY!...AH...FUCK!...WANT TO MAKE...YOU CUM!...PLEASE!...CUM FOR ME...FILL MY PUSSY BABY!" yelled Jo. She started fucking him as hard as she could ramming her soaking wet pussy so fast up and down his dick his balls made an audible smacking noise as they slapped against her wet vagina. Beneath her, she could see Kevin's features fixed in a look of desperate concentration as he held fast to her hot tits and pushed upward meeting her with thrusts of his own.

"Ah fuck Jo...so close...God your pussy feels so good...YES!...OH YES FUCK ME JO!...FUCK ME!...AH GOD YOUR SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!...AH JOOOO!" cried Kevin.

Jo began to rock and thrust desperately, she could feel her own orgasm coming, the feel of his fat cock sliding inside of her, pressing so deep felt too good, she had never ridden a man that felt like this and she realized she couldn't hold it back much longer though she longed to bring him off.

"Kevin...KEVIN!...trying to wait for you...but...AH FUCK!...FEELS SO GOOD...AHHH FUCKING YOU FEELS SO GOOD!...AHHH GOD BABY...I...CAN'T...I'M SORRY...FUCK...AH FUCK...KEVIN I...FUCK KEVINNNN!" Jo screamed as the orgasm she had been fighting would not be denied any longer and she felt herself starting to lose it all over his cock.

"FUCK GOING TO CREAM YOUR COCK!...OH GOD GOING TO CREAM YOUR COCK KEVIN!...I CAN'T STOP FUCKING YOU!...AH CAN'T HOLD IT BACK! OH GOD BABY I'M TRYING...BUT...YOUR COCK FEELS SO...OH GOD I'M CUMMING!...AH KEVIN!" gasped Jo her head flew back and her mouth became slack as the orgasm washed over her trembling body. Impaled on Kevin's thick fuck staff her pussy clasped tight onto it. Fortunately, the feeling of Jo's hard orgasm was just the trigger Kevin needed and with a sharp cry, he arched his back as his cock exploded sending another burst of fertile semen into Jo's hot love valley, impregnating her needy cunt with his seed.

"OH FUCK JO YOUR PUSSY IS MAKING ME...CUMMMMM!...AH JO!" yelled Kevin.

Jo swayed barely able to hold herself upright on Kevin's thighs as she felt his rock hard penis jerking inside her, her own orgasm still amazingly rolling through her body as she shook from head to toe.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...never...cum..like that before...oh Kevin..." Jo gasped as he pulled her shaking body to him kissing her hotly as they Frenched each other the feeling of their mutual orgasm still coursing through their bodies, Jo found herself floating again like back on the grassy hill only this time it was Kevin's unbelievably hot cock that had sent her skyward.

Again, they lay against each other for a short time but the copious amount of Kevin's cum inside her pussy soon made a return trip and Jo was forced to run to the restroom before she dripped jizz all over Mindy's couch. Once inside she stared at her naked body in the mirror, the sight of her disheveled hair, smeared make-up and flushed skin finally hammered home what she had been doing, sleeping with another man, cheating on her husband...the sex had been beyond amazing but that didn't stop the guilt that came crashing down on her now. She exited the restroom and started down the hall back to the living room but immediately noticed Kevin was no longer on the couch, for a moment she stopped in the semi-darkness of the room squinting before a pair of strong hands grasped her shoulders turning her around. With her eyes still adjusting to the darker room she could just barely make out Kevin's features as he ran his hands down her still naked body to her waist and then suddenly lifted her completely off the floor turning to press her to the wall behind her.

"Thought you were never coming back, I missed you...," said Kevin with a smile.

Jo felt a thrill pass through her at the feel of Kevin's strength holding her up off the ground, she still felt the guilt that was hitting her while standing in the bathroom but that was being supplanted quickly by a wave of desire, Good Lord what was it about this guy that made her so freaking horny? To her consternation, she could feel her nipples hardening yet again as Kevin slid closer to her, still holding her up off the ground and started to kiss her neck running his tongue across the sensitive flesh until he reached her ear where he gently nibbled on her ear lobe before whispering.

"I can't stop wanting you Jo...this is so crazy but your making me hard again...the sight of you naked in the hallway, those sweet tits and that fiery bush...those gorgeous soft pink lips just made for kissing," he whispered. As his words trailed off he brought his mouth back to hers and Jo felt him kissing her hungrily again his tongue slipping hot into her mouth as his lips slid over hers. She let out a soft moan as she kissed him back, giving him the soft lips he desired and pressing her tongue back to his as the passionate French kiss sent warm tingles through her body. She couldn't believe his stamina as she could feel the hard stiffness of his cock pressing against her thigh as he held her aloft kissing her, she had never had a man want her like this, so unrelenting and it turned her on even more to think that she was doing this, her body was the object of such need. She wrapped her legs around the small of his back as he broke the kiss and immediately found her chest again, kissing and sucking her rock hard nipples one at a time as her pussy grew wet yet again, and she squirmed slightly at the feel of his hot mouth on her aroused breasts.

"Jesus Kevin...do you ever get tired?" she laughed quietly as he suckled her sweet, soft love mounds making her breath quicken.

"Not of you, God Jo your tits are so beautiful, can't get enough of sucking them, love these hot pink nips," he said as he licked her bumpy areolas and kissed her pale flesh.

"Kevin... ah God your making me wet again baby..." gasped Jo, even though her pussy was getting sore from the pounding it had taken already she couldn't deny that Kevin was making her want him inside her again.

Kevin responded to her by lowering her slightly and moving up against her even tighter, she could feel the head of his penis pressing up into her and with a slight gasp of pain she felt his cock start to slide into her battered but needy cunt. She held tight as he carefully maneuvered his fat prick into her, trying not to move too fast or hurt her, slowly letting her vagina settle onto him an inch at a time, the feeling of his huge cock slipping deliciously into her made Jo's whole body shudder as she took him in and she couldn't help but cry out.

"Ah God Kevin...your inside me again...ah fuck...feels so good...ah God it feels so good...never been fucked like this...AH GOD KEVIN!...RIGHT THERE...YOUR HITTING MY CLIT!...GOD JUST LIKE THAT!...AHHH GOD YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!...SO BIG...SO HARD!...AHHH KEVIN!" moaned Jo louder and louder as Kevin started to move forcing himself up into her as he fucked her against the hard surface of the apartment wall.

"Yes Jo...so good inside you...never had a pussy feel so good on my cock...so hot and tight...so wet and wonderful...AH FUCK JO!" cried Kevin as he picked up the pace a bit unable to hold back his need any longer. He started to push hard into Jo's trembling cunt ramming his fat eight-inch love pole deeper into her. Jo thought she had felt fucked before but Kevin was taking her to places she had never imagined existed, pleasure she had never dreamed of as his cock slipped deeper than any man had ever been inside her. She couldn't help herself as she dug her nails into his shoulder and started to scream in a combination of pleasure and pain as he took her close to the edge of another unbelievably hard orgasm.

"Ah...fuck...Kevin...I...ah...love the way you...AH GOD...FUCK ME!" cried Jo.

"Does my cock feel good inside you Jo? Is this what you wanted tonight?...ah...uh. To feel me...inside your pussy...OH JO!...FUCK!" gasped Kevin as he felt every inch of Jo's silky hot cunt pressed to his hard prick as he pushed it harder and harder into her. Kevin cried out at the feel of her flesh even as he marveled at how gorgeous she looked her dark brown eyes wild her chest flushed as she called out his name.

"KEVIN...KEVIN...SO GOOD...YES I WANTED YOU!...FIRST TIME I SAW YOU!...WANTED YOU INSIDE ME!...FUCKING ME!...OH GOD KEVIN!...I'M SO CLOSE BABY...SO CLOSE!" yelled Jo as her pussy started to contract and she felt herself tumble over the edge again falling into the hot orgasm she couldn't hold back any longer.

"AH KEVIN...ah Kevin you're going to make me cum...ah...OOOOOOHHHHH...AHHHHHH...AHHHH GOD KEVIN YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!...ah fuck...AH FUCK!...AHHHH FUCKKK KEVIN!...AHHH FUCK OH GODDDDD!" screamed Jo as she felt herself go again her whole body shaking as she came. Her pussy flooded with juice that poured out of her coating Kevin's balls with slick fluid as she creamed his thick pole. With a grunt Kevin lowered her to the ground as he fell back a step, his rock hard Johnson slipping from Jo's wet cunt with a soft noise as he stood, his breath coming in hard gasps. Jo sunk to the floor her shaking legs unable to bear her weight after such a titanic orgasm but she looked up through her tangles of red hair at Kevin's wild eyed face.

"Do you still need to cum?" she gasped, at which Kevin could only manage a nod as he was out of breath from the effort of fucking Jo and holding all her weight at the same time. Jo leaned forward to take a hold of Kevin's cock slick with her juices, she started to pump it furiously, and at the same moment she did something, she never imagined doing. She dipped her head down and swallowed his fat purple cock head sucking it past her pink lips and into her mouth bobbing her head up and down with the same fast motions as she licked and performed oral on Kevin's thick rod. Kevin quickly slid his hands into Jo's flaming red hair as he watched her pink lips slide up and down his pole; he could feel the jizz shooting up his shaft as the sight of this gorgeous red head sucking his fat prick sent him off like a rocket, the last of his cum emptying from his balls.

"Ah FUCK JO!...JESUS BABY IF YOU DON'T STOP YOUR GONNA SUCK THE CUM OUT OF ME!...AH FUCK JO!...CAN'T STOP IT!...GOD YOUR MOUTH FEELS SO GOOD!...AHHH GOD JO YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUMMMMMMMMMM!" cried Kevin as his spunk exploded from the end of his shaft. Jo could feel his cock swelling against the roof of her mouth but she kept up her motions as she felt it seem to come alive against her tongue, jerking and pulsing as a stream of hot jizz fired against the back of her throat. She swallowed it and the next as Kevin's cum poured out until finally he dropped back his cock sagging away from her swollen lips as he bent over.