The Conference

Story Info
He expects misery, finds pussy.
787 words
3.47
21.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate these conferences. Why should I have to put myself through this over my weekend?

I take a specialized history class for Juniors that requires us to go to these conferences. We get assigned a country, a committee, and two or three topics to study. Then we have to write a paper about our country's policy and attend a three day conference to defend our country's policy through numerous shitty speeches with around forty other people.

This time I'm in the Commission on the Status of Women. Which means that it's me and five guys surrounded by 35 women, many of whom are attractive.

Well maybe it won't be so bad.

I showed up ten minutes late and found a seat towards the middle. Then I took a quick look around the room. There were many cute girls there, but one in particular named Rachel whose country was Iraq. She has about 5' 4", with big red lips. She has got long curly brown hair, with big blue eyes and tanned skin. Her chest wasn't gigantic, but it was full and perky. And her ass. Her ass was so perfect. She had on a black blouse and slacks, and when she walked I could see that she was wearing a thong.

As I was giving my speech, I looked around and saw something unusual. Rachel's blouse was open and I could the majority of her chest behind an amazingly hot blue lace bra. I looked up to her eyes and found them staring directly at me.

I had to focus. My member's about seven inches hard, and if I got hard, it might be kind of obvious.

Then she had to go and get her pencil. Pulling it in and out of her mouth, tickling her tongue around the tip. I could feel myself straining against my slacks.

As I walked past her back to my seat her hand brushed by protruding head. I quivered. "Oh my," she said. I just smiled.

I had to piss and I was starting to get blue balls. I managed to get my erection to subside, and headed to the bathroom. I had the single best pee of my life, then washed my hands. Midway through Rachel appeared in the mirror and grabbed my ass.

"Hey baby," I said.

"Hey handsome," she said grabbing my crotch. "Oh... where did it...?" she trailed off.

"It went down. But I'm sure it'll come back up for you," I replied.

She got on her knees then unbuckled my belt and slid down my pants, revealing my tight underwear. She flipped it down, viewing my flaccid cock.

"Ha ha ha ha- it's so small! What happened?" she said laughing. It is true that flaccid I'm under three inches.

"Trust me. Just put it in you mouth and watch what happens," I said confidently.

"Okay, if you say so," and with that she took my entire dick in her mouth. It felt so good. She would suck as hard as she could for ten seconds and then swirl her skilled tongue around my head. She would hit this one part right beneath my head- it would drive me wild. In mere moments I was at my full capacity.

"Damn- aren't you the big boy," she complimented. Before she could make a move I picked her up and set her down on the counter. Ripping her underwear and slacks off in one move, I knelt between her legs.

Slowly but surely, I ate her out. I liked up and down, caressing her clit when going up. I heard a sigh of disappointment and that's when I struck. She was bored that I was repetitive so right then I jammed my tongue deep in her pussy and started making figure eights with my tongue. She went nuts.

"FUUUUCCKK!!!" she yelped, "Stick it in me!"

She flipped over, leaning on her stomach over the counter. I stood up and slowly entered my first three inches. Feeling confident, I slammed the rest of myself into her and she screamed in agonizing pleasure. It wouldn't be long now.

I went harder and harder and harder and harder. My balls were aching from slamming them into her, but it was a good pain.

"Oh... Oh... shit huh shit... Oh... Ya... Oh... FUCK! Fuck! Jesus... Fuck!" she moaned. All of the sudden she started quivering. That did it. While she was mumbling something that I'm sure was complimenting, I unloaded in her.

We cleaned up and went back to the conference without saying a word. She didn't wink at me or give any sign of acknowledgement. But when I got home, I found her wet panties balled up in my pocket.