The Conference

Story Info
Lorna finds her lost passion on a moonlight night.
1.8k words
3.36
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grntmb
Grntmb
4 Followers

What was Lorna going to pack? She’d never been to Florida before, but she knew that it would be so much sunnier than Seattle this time of year. She decided to bring mostly short sleeve tops and cotton skirts in pastel colors that would perfectly match her creamy clear skin, blue eyes, and dark auburn hair. George, her boss, had said the conference would be informal for most of the time, but suggested that she bring one or two outfits for the formal meetings. Her wool gabardine outfits were definitely out of the question due to the heat; she’d bring the light blue and light pink formal two-piece sets she had just bought.

Her flight to Florida was uneventful. It being the middle of the week there was hardly a soul on the flight. After taking a nap she awoke to hear the pilot telling everyone that they were on final approach and would be landing soon. At long last she’d be landing in sunny Florida. She put her romance novel away; she had brought it just in case she had needed some diversion from an obnoxious seatmate. She had kind of hoped that she would have gotten a chance, as Reginald was just about to declare his love for Amber.

The taxi trip to the resort was so scenic. She hadn’t seen so many palm trees in her life. She had anticipated that there would be some time for her to check out the sites, so along with her casual cotton outfits she had also brought along her bikini and sexy one piece bathing suits just in case she had time to check out the beach as well. As the taxi arrived at the art deco styled resort she couldn’t help but notice the lack of tall buildings. This resort was made up of an assortment of little cabanas with the main building serving as the place for all the meetings.

The view from her cabana was sensational; all of them were just a few steps away from the sandy white beach, she could hear the clear blue water washing ashore, and smell the sea salt spray in the air. The first meeting of the conference wasn’t for a couple of hours so she thought she’d get in some quiet time. She unpacked and then lay down to read her novel in the white rope hammock on the porch. The time flew as she read about Amber’s adventures. Soon it was time to get ready. She got on her light blue formal outfit and headed for the opening night formal dinner and speech.

She arrived to the small auditorium. They hadn’t gotten the large one as there were only going to be 75 people or so attending. She found her name at one of the tables near to the back and sat down. After about 15 minutes or so all the tables were filled except for the two seats next to her. The waiters brought dinner leaving the two spots blank. The names indicated at the spots were Richard and Reggie. She had hoped that she’d get to meet some new people, especially a guy, as she had not been out on a date for over a month, and her desires for a man since then had grown immensely.

Everyone had finished dinner. The lights dimmed and the speaker started his speech; Richard and Reggie had still not arrived. About a half hour into the slide show Richard and Reggie arrived. She couldn’t wait till they brought up the lights so she could take a look at her two seatmates. After what seemed an eternity the lights came up and dessert was served. Richard and Reggie were more handsome than she could have imagined. Richard had reddish brown hair, a goatee, and deep blue eyes you could swim in. Reggie was clean-shaven, well chiseled, had sandy blond hair, and forest green eyes.

You introduced yourself, “Hi, my name is Lorna. I’m here with Peterson Incorporated.”

Richard replied, “Hi, my name is Rich. Reggie and I are here from Rose Productions in Portland, Oregon.”

From there your talk continues. You had never felt so free or open to talk about yourself. It wasn’t one sided. You learn all kinds of things about them as well. She’d never felt this comfortable with someone she hardly knew. The lights blink; she realizes that she had talked right through dessert; and now the waiters were cleaning up. Rich and Reggie both invite her for some coffee at their cabana. She graciously accepts as you all get up to go.

Inside their hut Rich starts to get the coffee ready as Reggie shows Lorna to the couch. The thought of such two handsome guys made her drunk with passion. Oh how she wished she could have both of them without seeming too forward. Rich brought the coffee and soon they were all reminiscing about old times. The subject got around to pranks everyone did in high school. Rich told her of the time he and some friends went skinny-dipping at camp. The camp leader had caught them, but you all promised that if you had another opportunity you all would do it again. Lorna was so grateful that Rich felt so comfortable sharing something that personal. She had been dying to see what they looked liked unclothed and this would be the perfect opportunity.

She said, “How about we go skinny-dipping right now. It’s the perfect time for it. Full moon and a sandy warm beach right outside with not a soul around.” With that they all smiled and nodded in agreement. They all quickly stripped of their clothing and headed out to the beach laughing and giggling all the way, breasts and cocks jiggling and bouncing in the moonlight. In the water they started splashing each other. Lorna’s hand went to splash Rich and she felt the unforgettable touch of a cock - Reggie’s cock. She blushed; they couldn’t see how red her face had become, but somehow she conveyed her redness in the moonlight. Reggie said, “Would you like a better feel?”

She nodded her head yes and took his cock into her hand. Reggie brought up his right hand and cupped her left breast. She pulled him closer to her planting a soft wet kiss on his lips. She could feel the warmth of his hardness against her hip. She had forgotten about Rich until she felt another pair of warm hands on her waist. Rich started kissing the back of her neck, feeling his warm breath while he brought her closer to him. Reggie took her by the hand leading her back to their cabin while Rich continued to kiss and massage the back of her neck.

Falling on the bed Rich came up behind her cupping both breasts, while Reggie pulled her hips closer to him he started kissing her again on her smiling lips. The unmistakable smell of her womanhood permeated the air. Reggie could take it no longer and started his journey with his pliable tongue to her love canal. First he took a light nibble on her earlobes. This sent down tiny shivers of pleasure that she has longed for. He then took his soft, warm tongue down her belly stopping slightly below her belly button to give her some more of his sensual kisses. His tongue soon finds where her intoxicating scent has been coming from. His mouth gently grabs one of her cum soaked pussy lips pulling it to the side revealing the source of her love scent.

While he was hanging onto her lips his tongue found it’s way to her slick, love juice coated clit where he was soon flickering it with wild abandon. He let go of her pussy lips and buried his face deeper inside of her. Soon he had her love spot between his lips, massaging and twirling it till her first orgasm which came with her sending her juices down for Reggie to slurp up. The sound of the slurping caused Rich to feel even more passion for her. He turned around bringing his cock up to her mouth. She could smell the saltiness of the pre cum and grabbed out with her mouth at his rock solid cock. She took one hand to his tight, hairy balls gently massaging them, while with the other she grabbed his shaft and started bobbing her head in time to his thrusts. With her red lips she could feel every ridge and vein bulging from his shaft. After what seemed twenty minutes he started moaning and she could tell that Rich was about to come. She looked up to see him grimace and let out a scream. His creamy seed shot out of his cock right down her throat. Mmm, his salty cum tasted good.

Reggie realized that he now had your sole attention as Rich pulled out. He turned her around onto all fours. His hand came up to her slit rubbing her juices around. Soon she felt the touch of his mushroom head pushing apart her labia, going by your g-spot as it entered into your depths, feeling it pulse as it entered. Rich got underneath her. He took both her breasts in his hands and squeezed them together. He then cupped them making them feel weightless. Oh yes, she was loving the attention her breasts were getting. He took one stiff nipple sucking it into is warm, wet mouth. Reggie started thrusting harder and harder, his soft hairy balls slapping against her now loose pussy lips. The breast that wasn’t being suckled started swinging in motion to their rhythm. Both of them started moaning, soon they were in unison. She was sure that if this had been a normal hotel with the room next door that the neighbors would have been complaining, but with the next cabin being over twenty feet away she were sure their lustful moans were lost in the breeze. He jerked. She felt warmth in her womb that she wanted to last forever. It sent her over the edge and she let out a scream of pleasure.

Through the night the two guys took turns switching from her mouth and her lovebox. Lorna could tell it was a full moon. No guys before had been so sexually prolific. Or maybe she was lucky to find two viral guys that just happened to adore her. After about six hours their still lusting bodies needed rest. Being so tired they dropped where they were.

In the morning Lorna woke up to the feel of two loving, gorgeous guys spooning her. She began thinking of how this is only the first of seven days of the conference. With all that time left she would have an eternity to get to know each of them better; what adventures she would have with Rich and Reggie. Amber would be proud.

Grntmb
Grntmb
4 Followers