The Conference

Story Info
Conference turns friendly for in-laws.
1.8k words
4.12
79.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
popeye
popeye
6 Followers

A few years ago, my wife's sister, Carol, got us into one of those network sales programs. We did pretty well at first, but after about a year, things began to dry up. In an attempt to boost our business, we decided to go to the national conference to learn how the successful people in the business made it work.

We made our reservations, but as the time for the conference drew closer, my wife became ill and used up most of her vacation time. I still wanted to go, so my wife told me to go ahead.

Carol called a few days later and said that her husband changed jobs, and he didn't have enough vacation time to go. Carol asked if she could stay in our room to save some money. My wife told her that she wasn't going. Carol still thought it would be a good idea if her and I shared a room. My wife and I both warned her that I snore quite loudly, and it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Carol said that her husband also snored, so she was used to it. Anyway, it would save us both quite a bit of money. Reluctantly, my wife and I both finally agreed.

The conference was only a couple of hours away for me, so I drove. Carol lived further away, so she had to fly in. I planned my trip so I would get to the airport at the same time she flew in. I picked her up, and we drove to the hotel.

At the hotel, we found a couple of our up-lines, had dinner with them and talked a lot about the system, the classes we would take at the conference, and generally had a good time. We got back to the room at about 11:00 and we were both exhausted. I normally sleep in the nude, but for the sake of modesty, I slept in running shorts. I didn't want to embarrass either of us by walking to the bathroom in the nude or having the covers slip off during the night.

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning, and Carol was already showered and dressed, sitting on her bed glaring at me. She said that it was like sleeping with a freight train. She gave up at 4:30, showered and got dressed. I got up, showered, dressed, and went down to meet her for breakfast.

The conference center was about 10 blocks from the hotel, and we had to walk about 5 blocks to find a good place to eat lunch. At the end of the day, we had to walk back to the hotel, and go to a party with our up-lines. By the time we got back to our room, Carol was exhausted. She showered, put on her shirt and shorts, then crashed on her bed. By the time I got out of the shower, Carol was asleep on top of her covers. I touched her shoulder to tell her to get under the covers, she jumped, cussed and grabbed her leg. All of the walking and lack of sleep gave her a cramp.

I felt bad, since it was my fault she didn't get any sleep. I told her to lie on her stomach, and I would rub out the cramp. My hands were a little dry, so I got some of the cream provided by the hotel and began to massage out the cramp. After about 15 minutes, the cramp in her calf was gone, and I decided to move to the other leg. I knew I was doing something right, because she began to doze off. I continued to move up her legs until I was almost up to her shorts.

She began to moan in her sleep, and I wasn't quite sure where to go from there. I wanted to complete the massage, so I began to rub her back on top of her shirt. She began to frown in her sleep, so I go some more cream on my hands and began rubbing her back under her shirt. I rubbed up to her shoulders and back to the top of her shorts. As I kept up the massage, I worked my way to her sides and back to her waist. I didn't get any resistance, so I continued down her sides to the sides of her breasts. When I reached her breasts, she began to moan in her sleep. I went back to her legs and worked my way back up to her shorts. As I rubbed the inside of her thighs, she spread her legs a little and began to push her ass back at me. I took this as a sign to go further, and began to slide my fingers inside the legs of her shorts. I got no resistance, so I began to run my fingers up and down her pussy lips.

I could feel the wetness begin to cover my fingers. I slipped my finger between her lips and sought out her clit. As soon as I touched her clit, she began to moan and grind her pussy against my fingers. I began to work her clit faster, and slipped two fingers from my other hand into her steaming hole. The faster I worked my fingers, the more she ground her pussy into my hands. Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter until she finally came and passed out.

She never said anything during the whole episode, so I didn't really know if she was awake or not. Deciding not to push the issue, I decided to get into my own bed. I was horny, but also exhausted. I fell asleep and woke up with the alarm at 6:00. Carol was still asleep, so I headed for the shower.

I had just finished washing and rinsing my hair when the shower curtain opened. Carol, totally nude, was standing next to the tub. She smiled and asked me if she could share the water. What could I say? Her large breasts swayed seductively as she stepped into the shower. She was standing close enough that her breasts were pressed against my chest. She thanked me for working out her cramp last night. As I got over my shock, my cock began to rise. Carol said that she should return the favor and help me work out my cramp. With that, she wrapped her hand around my rock hard cock and began to slowly stroke it. I began to grit my teeth to keep from cumming too soon. Carol said she needed to get a closer look at my problem, and got on her knees. Still stroking my cock, she moved her head closer to my cock. She opened her mouth and engulfed my throbbing cock. She continued to slowly stroke and suck my cock until I finally couldn't take anymore and blasted her tonsils with my sticky cream. She stood up, smiled, and swallowed my cum. Still smiling, she said "Now, we are even."

We finished our shower, washing each other all over, but not saying a word. We didn't say a word about it all day long. The second day was pretty much a duplicate of the first, except we were both much more relaxed.

The festivities ended early and we were back into our room by 9:00. I couldn't take it anymore and asked if we were going to have a repeat the shower or the massage. She said that she didn't want to have intercourse with me, because it would be cheating on her husband and her sister. I asked her what she thought we did. She said that what we did was just stress relief. I asked her if we could have some more relief. She smiled, and began to unbutton her blouse.

I stopped her and put her hands on her head. I took a breast in each hand and began to feel its size and weight. As I squeezed, I felt her nipples harden under my palms. She began to breathe harder, so I unbuttoned and opened her blouse. I put her arms at her side and slide her blouse off. I stepped closer and put my arms around her to unclasp her bra. As I did, I nibbled on her neck, and she began to shiver and moan. I pulled her bra off, massaged the marks from her soft breasts and worked her nipples with my thumbs. I bent my head down and sucked in her nipples one at a time. Her nipples were large, hard and very tasty. As I sucked her nipples, I began to rub her ass.

While still using my mouth on her breasts, I unzipped and unfastened her pants. As they fell to the floor, I slipped my hands inside her panties, and continued to rub her ass. I slipper her panties to the floor, and followed them to the floor with my mouth. When I got to her pussy, I breathed in the wonderful fragrance, and parted her lips with my tongue. As I her clit over with my tongue her knees began to buckle and she fell back on the bed. I started to climb on the bed but she told me to stop. I asked what was wrong, and she told me that I was overdressed. I practically tore my clothes off, and climbed between her legs. She said, no, she couldn't risk that. She rolled me onto my back and climbed on in a 69 position. I felt her engulf my cock into her mouth as she brought her steaming cunt into my face. I licked and sucked her clit and stuck my tongue and fingers into her cunt as far as I could.

Her cunt muscles squeezed my fingers several times as she came. I felt my own orgasm beginning to build up, and I wanted her to have one more good orgasm. As I felt us both getting closer, I slipped a finger into her ass. I was beginning to cum and I felt her begin to cum. I popped another finger into her ass and she came so hard, I was afraid she was going to bite my cock off. I pumped my cream deep into her throat, while she creamed all over my face. Carol fell onto her side and we both fell asleep in that position.

The next morning, we showered together, and got each other off one more time in the shower. I took her to the airport, and drove home.

We have been to each others house a couple of times since, but we have never spoken about it to each other or to anyone else. Sometimes, I wonder if it really happened or if the weekend was just a dream.

popeye
popeye
6 Followers