The Conference Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop," she warned him breathlessly, "or you will be punished." She reached one hand behind her and grasped the nipple chain, pulling on it so that it clamped down even harder on his tender nipples. Despite the unexpected jolt of pain, he didn't stop what he was doing with his mouth. He fully believed that she WOULD punish him if he stopped (even more than she already had), and he didn't want to stop anyway. He loved pleasuring her. He wanted to put his hands on her breasts and her ass but couldn't move his arms.

As he continued to bathe her with his tongue and lips, he felt her muscles starting to clench rhythmically, and she started repeating the word "oh" a little louder each time. With a sudden loud cry, she bucked like she was riding an electrified horse, her hips still moving, her head thrown back, her back arching then collapsing forward several times. He felt her slick pussy quivering under his still-moving tongue, and he almost came right then too, but without any direct stimulation to his cock, he couldn't quite get there.

After several shuddering moments, she took a few slow, deep breaths and let her weight down, sitting on his chest. This made the nipple chain pull even tighter still, and he grimaced with the ever-increasing pain. Noticing this, she lifted herself up off of him, and slowly slid down towards his aching hard-on.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked him, softly biting one ear with her teeth, then the other ear.

"Ohhhhh," he breathed, as her kiss-bites continued down over his neck.

"What was that? I didn't quite get it," she asked teasingly. He tried to focus. He was so wound up he didn't think he could speak coherently.

"I want..." he started, then cleared his throat and tried again, "I want you to fuck me."

"You do?" she purred.

"Yes," he replied hoarsely, "please. PLEASE fuck me. Now. Please don't make me wait any more. I want to be inside you so much right now. Please." He knew he sounded desperate again, and he felt desperate.

But it paid off. Without making him ask again, she slid his throbbing cock deep into her wet pussy, and he groaned in pleasure and relief at the sensation of being all the way inside her. She moved her hips back and forth, her thighs clenching his sides, and his orgasm began to build again.

Her hands gripped his hips, then found their way under him to clutch his ass, as she gyrated on top of him. She varied the speed and angle of her motions to match his urgently thrusting cock, and he soon felt the oncoming surge of an overpowering orgasm. It was all the more powerful due to its having been postponed and denied him. He couldn't stop now. He couldn't see, blind with passion and lust, and could barely breathe from the anticipation. His heart hammered in his chest. His mouth was wide open.

She rode him relentlessly, squeezing him into her over and over until finally, blissfully, his mind exploded into thousands of shimmering shards of pleasure. He had no thoughts of time or place, just long, rippling waves of fantastic sensation that left him gasping and breathless. It seemed to last forever, and as his mind gradually reconnected to his body, he realized that she had come again too, rubbing her swollen clit on his pubis as she rode him. She was now as breathless as he was.

Her eyes finally focused on his, and she smiled a little, then reached up very carefully to unclamp his nipples. He winced, as taking them off hurt just as much as putting them on had. But the pain soon subsided as the circulation returned, and he felt sated in a way he hadn't felt before. Sliding her body upwards, still lying on top of him, she reached above his head and unbuckled his wrist cuffs, one at a time, letting the heavy leather fall to the floor.

He brought his arms down to his sides, feeling the pleasant stretch from moving the shoulder muscles that had been so constricted. He was careful not to make any sudden movements that might alarm her; he wanted her to think he was calm and relaxed. She slid off him and off the table now, standing and stretching her arms over her head, then rolling her neck forward and around as if cooling down after a workout. She went to the foot of the table and began to unbuckle the metal clasps on his ankle cuffs. He hid his own smile, already planning what he was going to do to her once his legs were free.

He could hardly wait to pay her back for the sexual torture she had just inflicted on him, and he was just as good at this game as she was. He would make her so, so sorry she had started this. He slowly clenched and unclenched his hands into fists several times, warming them up.

He licked his lips as he pictured how he would force her to submit to his will, would drive her crazy, would deny her pleasure for hours and hours. After all, her office wouldn't reopen until tomorrow morning, so they had all night long. He felt his cock already starting to twitch again. This was going to be fun.

At least, for him.

12