The Conference Room Table

Story Info
A Job Interview gets steamy.
1.2k words
3.76
48.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I realize the job interview scenario is a total cliche, but it never fails to turn me on. I hope you like the way I twisted it.


The job interview was going really well. Catherine had arrived early at the hospitality suite booked by the company to conduct interviews. She was interviewing for a vice president of marketing position and already knew that she was the main candidate for the job.

The CEO, Jean, seemed kind, candid and open to new ideas. They had met before because his company is the main competitor of her current company. She had finally decided that speaking with him about the open position would do no harm as long as her current company knew nothing about it. They had discussed a variety of issues while seated at the conference table.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the realization that Jean was looking at her intently. "He really looks intense right now," she thought to herself.

Her eyes met his. He asked, "How are you feeling about this position, Catherine?"

"I know I can do the job, I want it and I'd like to have the opportunity to prove it; there are a few things I'd do differently," she said.

She talked at length about the areas she'd like to change. "I'm feeling like I really want the job right now, just to show you how big a difference I could make."

"Really, well why don't you come over here in front of me?" His eyes were sparkling as he smoothed his hand over the table in front of him.

She couldn't believe her ears and instinctively said, "No," glancing at the door in a panic. She looked out the picture window with the second floor view of the busy courtyard below.

She looked back at Jean and his eyes seemed to see right through her. All of their previous interactions raced through her mind. Yes, he is attractive and yes she always liked him but she was still surprised at this turn of events. Something was happening to her inside, she felt her nipples hardening and her panties getting damp.

"Jean is a married man and I am a married women," she reminded herself, but from the first time she had met him, the attraction was there. What would it do to their careers, not to speak of their respective marriages if they were found out?

"Come here; show me what you will do to get this job." He touched the table again and winked at her.

"No one else is meeting with me here today; I secured this suite to steal you from our competitor," he explained. "Think of what we can accomplish and the fun we can have."

She realized that she wanted the job and that she also wanted him. She was looking down at her hands and then she looked up into his eyes again. She felt herself standing up and moving to his side of the table.

She sidestepped in between him and the conference table and leaned against it. He stood up and leaned forward to kiss her. Their lips met and their tongues mingled tentatively. She felt it through her whole body. Her nipples felt as hard as rocks and her panties were getting really wet now. He began unbuttoning her blouse and without removing her bra, lifted each breast out and sucked hard, taking turns on each nipple. He moved back up and they lost themselves in each other kissing with their bodies very close. She could feel his hardness rubbing against her and she stroked it through his pants.

She pulled at his shirt un-tucking it and unbuttoning it at the same time while he loosened his tie. He removed his tie, undid the cuffs and his shirt was off. He pulled up her skirt so that it was bunched up around her waist and she moved so that she was sitting on the table. She removed her blouse, but left the bra on as well as her chains and pearls.

He began teasing her through her panties, rubbing her clit and tracing her labia. She could hear both of their breathing. He spread her legs and removed her shoes. He traced his hands up and down her long legs. She leaned back on the table into a reclining position.

"Let me get these off of you," he said as he slowly pulled her panties off and she lifted herself off the table a little to help. He brought his mouth to her pussy and started nibbling gently at her clitoris while inserting a finger inside her. He licked her thoroughly putting his tongue all the way inside her. He put her legs over his shoulders and began licking rhythmically at her clit. He moaned as her silky thighs pressed against his cheeks. She lay back on the table and felt her body building towards a climax.

"AHH," she moaned. "Don't let me come yet, I want to come with you."

He stood up and began undoing his pants. He pushed them down around his ankles and she saw what nice cock he had. She knelt in front of him, looked him in the eyes and decided that she was going to give him a fantastic blowjob. She got her mouth around the head and began teasing it by running her tongue back and forth over the vein on the underside, gently sucking each of his balls and licking behind them. She took him in her mouth and went down his shaft as far as she could circling her tongue around it as she did. After only a few minutes, he pulled away from her and sat down on the chair, "I need to fuck you now baby."

"Yes, Fuck me now!"

He pulled her towards him so that she was straddling him. He held his cock and guided her slowly downwards so that she could impale herself on him. She slid up and as she came back down, he thrust himself further into her filling her to the hilt.

At first, they kept a very slow rhythm of her sliding up and down on him. Their mouths met and she could taste herself on his lips. He reached for her breasts with both hands and began sucking her nipples in turn. Each time they met, she could feel the pressure building. They started speeding up so that Catherine was moving with him completely inside her.

Jean said, "Come for me now!"

At his words, almost like her body was under his command, Catherine felt a hot wave of pleasure begin to wash over her and she said, "aah...aah...aah...I'm coming."

He exploded inside her as he felt her coming on his cock. As their breathing calmed down they both began to laugh. She stood up, found her discarded panties and blouse and he began reassembling himself as well.

"See you this evening?" she asked.

"See you at the boat," he said with a wink. The boat is his private yacht and their love nest. "Tonight I'm going to give you a really good pounding!"

She giggled in anticipation and gave her boyfriend a deep kiss before she walked out the door having played out another fantasy!