The Confession

Story Info
A rough sex hookup.
4.1k words
4.03
22.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deshawn Carter sat back in his chair at work and smiled. It was lunch time and the 25-year-old was about to go on his break. But that wasn't the reason why he was happy. He was happy because he had been talking to this girl for a few weeks and now she wanted a date with him. Well, in his mind it wasn't a date. She might have been thinking of a date but Deshawn had other ideas. After seeing her online, he was ready to push up in her guts.

The girl's name was India and he had met her on Instagram. She had actually liked a lot of his pics on there and he was surprised when he checked her out. He liked what he saw. She had a luscious milk chocolate complexion and her body was banging. Just how he liked them. He hit her up in the DM and they began to converse.

The more they talked, the more they liked each other. India Campbell lived in Baltimore Maryland and was going to school to be a dental assistant. She was also trying to get a modeling career going. Deshawn lived in Hyattsville Maryland and worked for a transportation company for the past three years. He was pretty solid in his career and India liked that. She also loved his 6 foot 3-inch frame, his athletic build, and his rugged good looks. They both decided they were feeling each other and it was time to meet.

They were both single by choice and neither of them were looking to change that. Deshawn sure as hell didn't want anything serious. He was having too much fun being single. It would take a hell of a woman to change his mind. India seemed to have potential so he would take a wait-and-see attitude about it. But he would never be one to get caught up over some good-ass pussy.

India liked to have her fun as well and liked keeping her options open. She was happy that Deshawn decided to meet her. He seemed like he would be good company. Maybe they could become cool friends but she'd have to see. She was quite adventurous and had her standards. Deshawn seemed to cover all her physical requirements but she'd have to find out about the rest.

They agreed to meet on Friday night at the Bay Street Lounge in Lanham. Deshawn took the extra liberty of booking a room at the hotel next door for them. He wasn't being presumptuous. India had already sent him a few risque pics for him to enjoy as a kind of sneak preview. They were shots of side boob and booty pics. They were enough to get Deshawn riled up good and plenty.

India knew she had Deshawn hooked and she hoped they would have a good time. From their conversations, Deshawn struck her as an open-minded type of person and was down for anything. It was something else she liked about him and it excited her. She was a very spontaneous person and liked her men that were as well. She loved surprises and she had one for him as well. She hoped he would like it.

Friday came around and India was ready. She wore an Alt-Express semi-transparent pure long sleeve blouse with a tight cream-colored skirt with some pink-bottomed black suede high heels. A short, black faux leather jackets completed her look. She made the drive down to Lanham to meet Deshawn near the club.

India pulled up her Candy Apple red Kia Soul in a parking spot next to Deshawn's black Dodge Magnum and killed the engine. Deshawn took in her look as she got out and headed for him. She had never told him how tall she was but she looked to be about 5'6 and had a nice slim-thick shape. Damn, this chick is fine as fuck, he thought. I'm gonna tear that ass up.

India saw the lustful smile on Deshawn's face and she knew she had him. She sauntered up and held out her arms for a hug.

"Heeeeeyyyy..." she greeted with a smile as Deshawn warmly hugged her.

"It's so good to finally meet you," he said.

"Likewise. And you look as good in person as your pics show. Even better, as a matter of fact." India gushed, brushing her blonde-streaked hair from her face.

"So do you..." Deshawn said. He gestured towards the club. "Shall we?" He took India's hand and arm in arm, they headed towards the nightclub.

They had a great time. Deshawn and India danced and flirted with each other all night, letting each other know what was in store later. Deshawn for sure was ready to sexxx and by the time 2 am rolled around, he was hinting at India it was time to take their evening to a more personal atmosphere. India, as much fun as she was having on a date, finally relinquished and was ready to go.

They went back to the hotel room Deshawn had already checked into and relaxed. He pulled out some nice, fat blunts he had ready and connected his phone to his Bluetooth speaker, which he had brought also. He started his playlist of slow jams and lit one of his blunts. He took a big toke of it and passed it to India, who followed suit.

With the drinks they had from the club, it didn't take long for them both to feel quite unnecessary. Deshawn had made himself very comfortable. All he wore now was his jeans, socks, and his undershirt. He had before peeped the nice see-through black top that India wore and he was turned on immensely. He had been trying to be a gentleman and not have his hands all over the girl but he was ready to throw all of that out the window. It was time to get down.

India felt the hint of nervousness inside. She still had her surprise to give Deshawn but she wasn't quite sure he could handle it. She got up and went to the bathroom to make sure she was right. "I'll be back in a flash. Don't go anywhere." she cooed then scampered off.

"I'll be right here," Deshawn said, taking another puff of the blunt and laying his head back.

In the bathroom, India looked at herself in the mirror and blew out a nervous sigh. She was just as horny as she knew Deshawn was but she needed it done to her right. She knew what she was about to do was risky. One of these days, she was going to go too far. But she had a feeling about Deshawn. He might be the one who could give her what she needed. She was going to find out real soon. She got ready to leave the bathroom.

She came back out to the couch where Deshawn sitting and smoking. She came over and straddled his lap. He smiled and sat his blunt down. He ran his hands along her shoulders down her slim waist to her hips. He reached behind and caressed her opulent cakes. He smiled lustfully then his smile disappeared. He had felt something at his crotch.

"Mmmmm baby, that feels good." India cooed. "I like your touch." She saw the look on his face and decided it was time. "I've been looking forward to this for so long now. Here we are. I want you so bad." she whispered. Deshawn still didn't say anything. India reached down between them and caressed Deshawn's crotch. His dick began to stiffen.

"I-I want you too. Damn baby, you're so fine. But.. I.. I thought I--" he stammered. India shushed him by putting a finger on his lips.

"Deshawn, I have something to tell you," she said, swallowing nervously.

He saw the look on her face and a flash of calculations went off in his head. This chick was too fine and too eager. He knew what he felt downstairs. Now she had something to tell him. Hell to the fuck naw... He pulled away from her and jumped up, an angry look on his face.

"Bitch, you'd better not say what I think you're gonna say." he seethed.

A cold sweat broke out across India's brow and she stood up to face him. "What do you think I was going to say?" she asked softly.

Deshawn scowled. "That I felt a dick down there between your legs," he said low voice.

India looked down for a few seconds then looked sadly at him. She solemnly nodded.

Deshawn roared and charged her. India was shocked by his reaction even though she was half-expecting it. He grabbed her by the neck and slung her down on the couch. His hands wrapped around her neck and squeezed before he realized what he was doing and eased up a bit. That's when he felt her hard dick under her skirt. A look of confusion came over his face and he stared at her. The girl was beautiful and he saw no hints of a man, no Adam's apple, big manly hands or anything of that sort. Her features were delicate if anything.

India breathed a sigh of relief. She was genuinely scared when Deshawn rushed her. She thought that was it; she had gone too far and her life was over. But he held up and she realized the potential in him. He was there, she thought. When he choked her, she felt that familiar high. Now she could explain. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Please baby, let me try to explain.," she said. Deshawn let go of her and sat back, anger still burning in his eyes. "I know I should've told you from the jump. But I really like you. And I swear, I'm a total bottom." she said.

"I ain't never been with no tranny. What the muthafuck does that mean?" Deshawn spat.

"It means that I'll do whatever you want. I'll be your total slut. Suck your dick until your eyes roll back in your head, whatever. I just like it rough. I was just trying to get you to that point and you were there when you choked me. I like that kind of shit. That's why I sprang this on you this way." she said.

Deshawn shook his head. She was so fucking beautiful. "India, if I were the wrong nigga, you'd be dead. You have heard of niggas killing bitches for doing shit like this right?" he asked.

"Yes, I know. Maybe my logic is flawed," she said with a smile. "But here we are. I promise you I'm worth your time."

Deshawn looked at her. Damn her ass felt so soft. He had seen transsexual porn before. He couldn't fuck any dick and told her so. "I just can't do that," he said.

"And i don't want you to." India said. "I want you to feel yours inside me, hard and deep.."

Deshawn's eyebrows raised and his dick got hard again. That kind of talk turned him on. "You like it rough huh?" he said in a low voice as he stood up.

"Yes Daddy, I need it," India said as Deshawn came closer to her.

He got in her face and suddenly grabbed her hair, pulling back. India yelped a bit and breathed hard. Luckily, her weave was sewn in. Deshawn stared down into her eyes and made get down to the floor on her knees. India stared right into his crotch as his hand maneuvered over his zipper. India's mouth went dry then it started to water. Deshawn saw the lust in her eyes.

"Look at you. You want this dick, don't you?" he asked, yanking back on her hair. Another small yelp from India.

"Yes, Daddy," she said in a soft voice.

"What? Speak up!!" Deshawn yelled.

"YES DADDY, I WANT IT," India said loudly.

"You want what?" Deshawn seethed.

"Your dick. Please, Daddy, give it to me," she begged.

Deshawn let go of her hair long enough to take off his shirt and unbuckle his jeans. He pushed them down along with his boxers and kicked them off. India's eyes widened when she saw his long, hard dick all rigid in her face.

Now naked, Deshawn grabbed India's hair and yanked back again. "Where do you want this dick, bitch?" he said through gritted teeth. When she didn't answer right away, he slapped India across the face. It was a totally unexpected move and she was in shock for a few seconds.

Deshawn held his dick in one hand and used it to slap India again across the face. She winced a bit and he hit her again. "Where do you want it? I should put it here," he said and pressed his dick in her right eye.

"Or here..." he continued and stuck it in her ear. India had never been treated like this by a man but she was immensely turned on by the abuse.

"Maybe here..." Deshawn said once again and tried to ram his dick in her nostril. She winced in pain and whimpered. "Then where, bitch?!?" he screamed.

"In-in m-my m-m-mouth..." India stammered in a timid voice.

Deshawn yanked back on her hair and she instinctively opened her mouth. He stuck his dickhead in there. "Right there?" he asked.

"Mmmhmm..." she mumbled, her mouth full.

"Open your fuckin mouth... Stick out your tongue..." Deshawn commanded. India did as she was told and Deshawn rammed his dick down her throat. He began to pump her face. "Hell yes..." he groaned, his head back in pleasure. "And I better NOT feel no fuckin teeth either," he added.

India opened her mouth as wide as she could and surrendered her throat and tonsils to him. She bent over slightly as Deshawn thrust in and out of her mouth. She made little quacking noises and drool poured off her tongue down onto her see-through black blouse. Her breasts heaved as she tried to keep from gagging all over his dick.

India kept instinctively reaching for Deshawn's hips to push him away but he kept knocking them away. "Keep your fucking hands off me!!" he finally yelled at her, briefly pulling his dick away and yanking back on her hair.

India had been granted a brief respite and she heavily sucked in air. But she was loving his treatment of her and really wanted to stroke herself. "I'm sorry, Daddy." she croaked.

Deshawn re-entered her mouth and began thrusting again, this time speeding up his strokes. Again, India reached for his hips to slow him down. Deshawn pulled out his dick and slapped India HARD this time. "BITCH, WHAT DID I SAY?" he spat at her. He yanked on her hair extra hard and India was genuinely frightened.

Deshawn looked at her see-through blouse and her plump breasts in her black bra. The front of her blouse was soaked with her drool. "You done messed your top up," he stated. "Take that shit off. I'm naked you need to be, too."

India slowly stood up and took off the see-through blouse, black bra then shrugged off the cream skirt. All she was left wearing were her black thongs and her pink-bottomed heels.

Deshawn stared at her soft, rounded bottom, her thick chocolate thighs, flared womanly hips, and shapely legs. He licked his lips in lust then his eyes keyed on the bulge between her legs. His brain simply could not resolve that and his anger began to boil again. I'm about to punish this bitch's ass something awful, he thought.

India watched him as he grabbed his belt. She thought he was going to beat her but he had other ideas. He grabbed India by the arms and pulled her arms behind her back. He then took the belt and wrapped it around her arms elbows high and secured it. He held onto the extra strap from the belt to use it like some reins on a horse.

"Now you can keep them hands off me," he said. He pulled up on the belt and India leaned forward a bit. Her firm but ripe 36D breasts hung a little and bounced. Deshawn stared at them. They were so perfect. That is some boob job, he thought. Must've cost her a pretty penny. Or some sponsor hooked her up. Yeah, that's it. I know she couldn't afford them shits on her own.

He slapped at her breasts viciously and pulled her nipples. India yelped and he did it again. "How does that feel? You like that?" he asked, grinning and yanking back on her hair.

"Y-yes, D-Daddy..." she stammered breathlessly.

He took her by the arms over to the bed and made her get up on it doggy-style. He pushed down on her back and raised her hips so that her ass was high in the air. He pulled her thongs to the side and grimaced as her dick and balls came into view. He tried to look past them and focused on her round, plump asshole. He grabbed his jeans once again and fished a condom from the pocket. He ripped it open with his teeth and withdrew the condom. He grinned as he rolled it onto his dick and stroked himself.

Hmmm, Deshawn thought. He came around to India's face and pulled back on her hair. She knew what was coming and opened her mouth wide. Deshawn shoved his dick down her throat and began to pump away. He did so until he made sure his dick was sloppy and slimy wet from her drool then pulled it away. India watched him and struggled to catch her breath as he returned to his position behind her and grabbed the belt again with one hand. He parted her cheeks with the other and took aim at her anus.

India felt his dickhead on her hole and prepared herself for entry. He was not gentle. He drove himself into her balls deep and with maximum force. India's eyes grew wide as her brain registered what was happening. Deshawn savagely pounded away at her backside. He had ahold of the belt with one hand and pulled back on India's hair with the other. She tried to scream or moan but no sound came from her mouth. She was literally in shock.

Deshawn saw the look on her face and took joy in it. She may not have been making any noise but she was definitely feeling him. He was amazed at how easily he entered her. It was like a hot wet pussy just tighter. And it felt good. He was never really one for anal sex with a woman but this experience may have changed his mind.

He let go of India's hair and grabbed her by her waist with one hand, continuing to blow out her back. He smacked her bouncing butt cheeks and squeezed her softness. Damn this bitch got ass, he thought. He slowed down his strokes and held open her cheeks with both hands and watched his dick slide in and out of her abused hole. India let out a low, guttural moan.

"Yeah, boss shit. You love how this dick feels in your ass, don't you?" Deshawn asked.

"Yes, Daddy.." India moaned.

He started fucking her a bit faster. "Hell yes, that's the shit right there. Shit feels good as a muthafucka. I like this ass." he muttered.

He then stopped and pulled himself out of her. He pulled her up and turned her around, pushing her back down on the couch. He threw one of her legs up on his shoulder and pushed the other leg back. They were wide open. He inserted himself back inside her and plowed away.

This time, he leaned forward and grabbed India by the throat with both hands. As he fucked her harder and faster, he squeezed her throat a bit more. India's eyes got bigger as her heart beat faster but her oxygen supply was being cut off. Did this nigga know what he was doing? They didn't even discuss a safe word before getting started. But she let it go because Deshawn was in his element. She began to feel a rush of excitement she just couldn't stop and her dick swelled up rock hard.

Her eyes bugged more as she felt herself start to fade. Deshawn was really stroking now. He was grinning and grunting until he looked at her panicked face. "Oh shit..." he said quietly and stopped fucking. He sat back and let go of her throat.

India sucked in a huge gulp of air and her dick suddenly erupted with a blast of cum that sprayed her stomach and breasts. Deshawn withdrew himself and watched in amazement as she exploded another burst onto her stomach. Then she laid there, breathing hard and semi-passed out.

Deshawn sat down on the bed and quietly watched her for a while, noting her rising and falling chest as she breathed. He was simply relieved that he didn't kill her. He forgot all about his nut.

India started to stir and he got up. He grabbed his jeans and underwear and started to dress. India finally sat up.

"Wait... What are you doing?" she protested.

"What does it look like? I'm about to bounce. Shawty, you be doing the most. I don't think I like what you brought out of me. I never even imagined I could be like that with a woman." he stated.

India smiled. She had just gotten the best dick she had ever had and she wasn't giving it up easily. "But you liked it though," she said.

"Yeah, that's the problem. I liked it too much." Deshawn replied.

"Well, that's my fault. Usually, for bondage and rough sex, you should establish a safeword before getting into it. We just went at it but you were so good, I just got lost in you." India said.

"Safeword?" Deshawn said, his brow furled.

"Yeah, to signal to you that you're hurting me... It's too much, please stop." India explained.

Deshawn frowned. "I almost strangled you to death," he said. "I let go and you came like a fucking firecracker."

India looked down at her cum-soaked waist and chest and smiled embarrassingly. She had never nutted that hard. "The French call the orgasm, La petit mort. It means the little death," she stated. "That was the best dick I've ever had."

12