The Confession

Story Info
She confesses her lustful thoughts.
944 words
3.76
9.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8 p.m. when she knocked on the door.

She heard a faint "Come in" from the other side of the door.

She opened the door and noted how dim the room was. She set her purse down on the table beside the door, walked in and kneeled facing the wall opposite him.

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. Its been eight years since my last confession."

"Have you said your Act of Contrition?" He asked.

"Yes, Father, outside."

"Ok. Continue." He responds..

"I have lustful thoughts, about a man, Father. I have these thoughts all the time. My mind never rests."

"I daydream about the wicked things he does when we are alone. Of how he leads me into a private space. How he binds my wrists to my ankles, then my ankles to attachment points on the floor that hold my legs open. How, when on my back, he slaps the insides of my thighs and cunt in this vulnerable position. The ecstasy I feel when he ends the painful assault and offers me a pleasurable one instead. Fingers on my clit and in my cunt. Then a dildo or maybe his fist. Pushing into me until I cum, and then beginning again."

"Or how, when I'm on my knees, he spanks my ass, then invades it with a finger or two. How, with my increasing desirous moans, he fucks my ass with a dildo, and, on my most privileged nights he blesses me with his cock in my ass as well. Oh, Father, I can't tell you how ecstatic it is to feel his nice, hot cock penetrating me that way."

"Really? Pleasures of the flesh... I wouldn't know about those things. Continue.." He responds.

"Then, at night he invades my mind as I am trying to go to sleep. I picture him next to me, binding my arms and legs to attachment points on the bed in ways that leave me totally open and vulnerable to his every whim. Picturing his fingers invading my ass or cunt, raking his nails down my body. I beg for his cock, and he actually offers it to me. I take him in my mouth, savoring the taste and smooth texture of his skin. After he removes himself from my mouth, he repositions between my legs and begins an invasion of my cunt. I see myself bucking and writhing to squeeze that cock, trying to pull it deeper, making it hit just that right spot. I masturbate from time to time to these thoughts, begging the empty air next to me for more. Oh please! More!"

She hears his shifting in the chair behind her, but doesn't turn to see what he is doing.

"In the morning I wake up thinking of additional ways I would like to offer my body to him. I picture him standing over me, just watching as I lay there, hands between my thighs, fingers on my clit. I imagine him commanding me to open my legs, hands on my thighs still, exposing my lustful cunt to him. I hear my voice begging him to reach down and run his fingers over it. 'Please, Sir, please... just one caress. Just one finger inserted, maybe two. Please! I want to be your slut so badly this morning! I want to cum over and over again on your hand Sir. Then I want to lick it clean.'

"I picture him there, laying next to me, naked. I see myself crawling down between his legs, begging, 'Please Sir, please let me taste your cock.' I then picture myself taking him between my lips, licking around the head, making it moist, and after sucking that cock all the way in. I see his fingers wrap themselves through my hair, guiding my head up and down as he lightly thrusts up into my mouth. Up, up and up he thrusts until I cant breath anymore."

She hears more movement behind her. She is pretty sure that he has now risen out of his chair, but again, she doesn't turn to look.

"After that, I beg to ride his cock. 'Oh Please Sir, please let me slide my cunt down onto that cock, grinding and riding, cumming again and again, until I can't cum anymore. I'll do all the work, you can just lay back and enjoy the ride.' Being given the go ahead, I see myself grabbing a vibrating bullet, which I place just under my clit and I feel his cock filling up my cunt as I lower myself down. Oh what an ecstatic feeling it is. At this point I am usually breathlessly masturbating, but it's not the same..." At this point she is cut off by the feeling of his fingers through her hair.

"Tsk, tsk, what a naughty slut you are!" He says as he turns her head to look up at him. She blushingly smiles up at him, that wicked man from her fantasies, who is now standing next to her, naked. "Didn't anyone teach you it is bad to tease men?" She can feel her cheeks getting hotter and hotter as he speaks.

"I think I might have a good idea of an act of penance you can perform." He says as he moves in front of her, his hard cock right at her eye level.

"Suck." He commands as he pushes his cock against her lips. "You said you fantasize about this. In fact, you beg me in your fantasies, now, don't you?"

With that, she smiles up at him and takes his cock into her mouth, demonstrating what a hungry slut she really is.