The Confession Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack continues to court Kelly.
2.4k words
4.67
29.2k
4
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,003 Followers

Kevin has been riding high as of late, with the state baseball title and having sex with two hot older ladies. The young man was now looking for a summer job to earn some pocket money for school. He saw a help wanted sign in the local music store, so he figured he would go in and apply.

He saw a young guy behind the counter and asked him for an application, the guy gave him a clipboard with a pretty straight forward application on it. Kevin stood by the counter filling it out; the application only took him a few minutes to complete. He handed it back to the young guy behind the counter and turned to leave.

"Hey can you wait a minute." The guy said.

"Sure." Kevin answered.

The guy left the counter carrying the clipboard with him to the back of the store; he entered through a door that said office on the front of it. The clerk came out of the room with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Kevin could feel his heart beating in his chest at the sight of her, tall, with long red hair drawn back in a pony tail. Her face was one that could not be duplicated by even the best of artists and green eyes that seemed to sparkle whenever the lights in the store hit them. To make matters all the better she had an incredible body as well, her milky white skin looked to be clean and fresh, small round breasts, just perfect to fit in his hand. Her milky white legs were long and muscular; he could only imagine how they would feel wrapped around him.

"Hello I'm Shannon O'Malley the store manager." She said sticking out her hand to introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Kevin Welch." He replied nervously taking her hand.

"Can you start this weekend?" she asked. "I'm the weekend manager and I need a clerk that can work from Friday night, Saturday and Sunday from open to close. You would get at least twenty hours a week and it pays seven dollars an hour."

"Sounds great!" he said trying to break his stare from those beautiful eyes.

"Good when you come in, bring your drivers license, social security card and we will do your employee paperwork. Also all employees get a ten percent discount on all merchandise in the store. So Kevin will I see you Friday night around six p.m. and we will get you started." She explained and then she flashed him a big smile.

"Yes I will definitely be here." He said.

"Good I will see you Friday." She said turning away and going back to the office.

Kevin stood and watched her walk back to the office, he admired the way her body swayed back en forth as she walked. The young guy who went back behind the counter stood and laughed watching Kevin's reaction to his boss.

"Forget it Romeo." He chuckled. "You don't stand a chance with her."

"Why?" he asked.

"Well for one her dad owns the store and I have watched a lot of guys come through in the six months I have worked here. One right after another they get shot down by the beautiful Shannon O'Malley." He explained.

"Has she shot you down?" he asked.

"Never asked." He responded. "I'm gay."

"Oh."

"You have nothing to worry about honey, you are not really my type." He said.

"Well I no offense buddy, I must say I'm glad to hear that." He laughed nervously.

"I'm Alvin." The guys said extending his hand.

Kevin hesitated.

"I don't bite and you can't catch being gay by shaking hands with someone." Alvin said.

"I'm Kevin." He said shaking his hand.

"Well good luck with little miss iron britches this weekend." He said. "Every clerk before you quit after one weekend."

"Oh I think I will stick around a little longer than that Alvin." He said heading for the door.

As he went out to the street he could hear the guy in the store chuckling loudly, Kevin was honest when he said he never met a gay guy before. He did feel some relief that Alvin said he did not find him attractive and he was happy they would not be working together. The thought of Shannon put the homosexual out of his mind and once again he was on cloud nine as he headed home.

For Kelly and Jack it had been a few days since they had spent the weekend together, Kelly was coming out of the health center with the other co workers. She gasped when she saw her young lover leaning against her car. She hurried over to the car to avoid anyone she worked with asking any uncomfortable questions.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"We have not talked since we spent the weekend together." He said. "I've missed you."

"Just get in the car." She said.

Jack walked around to the other side of the car and got into the passenger seat, he watched as she got in enjoying the fact she was wearing a short skirt. He loved how she dressed for work; it made him feel good to see her in nice clothes and make up. Even though most of the time when he saw her while visiting Kevin she did not wear much makeup.

"Jack you can not show up to my work like this again." She said firmly.

"Sorry." He said. "We need to figure out a way for us to spend time together."

"Jack what we had this weekend been a wonderful thing, you made me feel like a beautiful sexy woman again. You made me feel so alive and young, something I really have not felt in a long time." She explained.

"Kelly I love you and I want us to be together." He said. "I'm eighteen years old and that makes what we are doing legal."

"Jack doing that!" she said as his hand ran up her thigh.

"Stop what?" he asked.

The young man was very persistent as he hiked up her skirt and slid his hand down the front of her panties. He was very happy to find that her pussy was wet and he knew he was having some kind of effect on her.

"Take the next right and then go down Maple street to the park." He whispered.

Kelly obeyed what he had to say and turned down Maple and drove until she arrived to the park. He told her to park her car and follow him, she was a little disappointed when he pulled his hand out of her panties to get out of the car. She got out and followed him down the narrow paved trail until he walked off of it.

"Here follow me." He said extending his hand.

He led her down an unpaved trail, these trails could be found all through out the park. They had been made over the years as shortcuts by kids, young lovers looking for a place to have sex that was out of public sight. Kelly did not know it; Jack had found that this trail led to the garage in back of his house.

When they got to the garage he unlocked the back door and ushered her inside the garage. He led her up a set of wooden stairs and opened a door with a black and orange sign on it that read 'KEEP OUT'. Kelly did not know that Jack had a little home away from home in the storage floor of the family garage. His father had allowed him to do what he wanted to the storage floor so he could get him out of his hair.

Jack did a great job with it; he had a curtain in the window, an old couch, a coffee table, an old recliner for furniture. On one of those spools that cable or electrical wire came on he had a television and a VCR sitting on it. Jack pulled the coffee table out of the way to reveal that it was actually a pull out bed.

"Welcome my lady to our love nest." He said bowing to her.

"Jack what will I ever do with you?" She asked him.

Jack took her into his arms and held her close to him; he looked deeply into her eyes for several moments. Kelly could feel herself starting to melt; it was so romantic that this young man would go to all this trouble just so he could be with her.

"I guess there is only one thing you can do." He said. "Let me make love to you?"

He did not wait for a reply he just leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, Kelly eagerly returned the kiss. It had been a few days since their weekend of lust and she had been horny thinking about it every night since coming home. She thrust her tongue into Jack's mouth making him moan with pleasure.

She reluctantly broke off the kiss and started to unbutton the shirt he was wearing, and then she pulled it off his shoulders. He reached down to the hem of his undershirt and pulled it up over his head. Kelly kissed his chest and licked his nipples getting him to giggle, and then she kissed her way down his stomach. She gradually got down on her knees as she was doing this bringing her eye level with his groin.

Kelly reached up and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and then pulled the zipper down. She grabbed the waist line and pulled his jeans, along with his underwear down to his ankles. Jack shuddered when she reached up and took his hard cock into her hand and gently began to stroke it. She looked up into his eyes and saw they were full of lust as he looked down at her.

She leaned in and gently took the head of his cock into her warm inviting mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Jack could not believe how sensitive the head of his cock was until this moment. He started to buck his wanting to have more of his cock fed into her mouth. Kelly realized this and started to suck more and more of his shaft into her mouth. Jack felt like he had died and gone to heaven, he looked down and watched the woman he loved making loud sucking sounds as she pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

Kelly felt his body tense up and then she felt both his hands reach around to the back of her head. She hoped he would realize that he would not have to hold her head when he was going to cum. When she felt the first few long thick spurts of cum flow into her mouth she eagerly sucked them down until she had pumped his entire load into her belly.

When she was finally done with his cock, Jack reached down and helped her to her feet. Then he got her to lie down on the bed, he pulled off her heels, then he pulled her panties and pantyhose down and off. She lifted her ass up and he reached under to unzip her skirt and pull it down as well.

Jack got himself between her legs; he gently spread her pussy lips apart and began to dine on her fine pussy. He teasingly avoided making any contact with sensitive clit; instead he nibbled at the pussy lips, licked and sucked the juice from her cunt. Then out of nowhere he flicked his tongue wildly over her clit, Kelly lifted her ass up in the air and let out a loud moan.

"Oh yes baby lick my clitty." She pleaded.

Jack did as he was told and was met with a lot of satisfying sounding moans and pants from his older lover. Soon she too had a powerful orgasm from his oral stimulation and the interlude allowed time for his cock to become hard again. Kelly had started to settle down from her orgasm when she felt his cock enter her, causing her gasp aloud.

"Make love to me." She whispered.

Jack gave her slow gentle thrusts allowing his cock to probe as deep as it could into her pussy. She could feel its full length enter as far as it could into her and back out again. He was hitting her g spot making her moan the whole time he was doing this, she had a couple nice orgasms. Now she was even more in the mood and wanted him fuck her hard and fast.

"Oh I love when you take your time with me, but now I need you to pound me hard with that cock baby." She pleaded.

She was pleasantly surprised when Jack reached down and grabbed her ankles; he sat up on his knees. He was able to pull her ass higher off the bed and he pounded his hard cock in and out of her pussy. Kelly put one hand on her stomach because she could feel the force of his cock in her stomach. Her other hand feverishly unbuttoned her blouse and started to pull on her nipples through the fabric of her bra.

"OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES!" She moaned loudly over and over.

Jack waited until she told him she was cumming again after a moment for the orgasm to subside he rolled her over on her knees. He reached down and put both hands on her shoulders, slid his cock into her pussy and fucked her doggie style.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCKS ME, FUCK ME!" She moaned loudly.

Jack could feel that he was gaining power and he would soon possess her both mind and body. Kelly was having another loud and wild orgasm and Jack too could feel his balls tighten up as he unloaded his cum into her pussy.

After he finished cumming inside of her, the two of them laid on the pull out bed for several minutes. Jack held her in his arms and then he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. She sighed and returned his kiss, Jack stopped kissing her long enough to say he loved her.

"I don't know if this is a good idea yet." She said. "But I think I am falling in love with you as well Jack."

"I wish you would say it then." He said softly.

"I love you too." She said. "Yes Jack I love you."

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,003 Followers