The Confession Ch. 08

Story Info
Kevin was excited about his date.
2.2k words
4.68
25.6k
6
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,023 Followers

Kevin was really excited as he got out of the shower and got dressed for his first date with Shannon. He had done the impossible and asked out the girl of his dreams, despite the rumors of many who had struck out before him. He got dressed, combed his hair and sprayed on his favorite cologne in preparation for his date. His mom is going to let him use her car and he had plenty of money for the occasion. Kevin had made reservations at a popular steak house in the area and would leave them time for a moonlit stroll through the park. Kevin ran down stairs to retrieve the keys from his mother who was sitting on love seat still in her work clothes. She let out a whistle on the sight of her handsome son all dressed up for a change, she gotten so use to seeing him in jeans and a tee shirt all the time.

"Oh cut it out Mom." He said holding his hand out for her keys.

"Well it's not every day a mother gets to see her boy dressed up so nice." She replied handing them to him. "I hope Shannon will think the same thing." He said. "She is a business major and not really interested in sports."

"Kevin it would not hurt you to get interested in something other than baseball." She said.

"I'm interested in something else, Shannon." He said. "So what do you have planned for tonight?"

"I think I might call up one my friends and go have a few drinks." She answered.

"Well just be careful and watch out for pervs." He said kissing her cheek.

"I will." She said. "Have fun tonight."

"Thanks Mom." He said on his way to the door and gone.

Kelly waited until she heard the car drive down the driveway and then down the street. She got the phone and called Jack's house, she breathed a sigh of relief when he answered and not one of his parents.

"Do you want to come over tonight?" she asked. "Kevin should be gone for a few hours on his date."

"Why don't I take you on a little date tonight." He suggested.

"Where ever should we go and not get caught by anyone we know?" she asked.

"Wait a few minutes and go for a walk, I will come by and pick you up and we can go a few miles out of town for ice cream." He said

"Wow a date." She giggled. "I love you." "Love you too." He said hanging up. "Mom I'm going out can I take the car?"

"No honey your father is taking me over to grandma's for a game of canasta so why don't you take his truck." His mother suggested. "Thanks mom." He said taking off. Kevin and Shannon got to the restaurant and the hostess sat them at a nice table for two in one of the dining rooms. Kevin was very impressed with the beautiful redhead on his arm as he entered the restaurant. Her natural beauty was only highlighted by the light amount of makeup she wore on her face. The smell of lilacs filled the air from the flowery fragrance of her perfume that she wore tonight. Her clothes were chosen well also, she looked both sexy and nice at the same time. The khaki skirt she had on was tight enough to accentuate her from the waist yet cut above the knee to not be too revealing. The black sleeveless blouse she wore showed off the form of her breasts. A gold necklace hung down on her neck line that sparkled in the light of the candles on the table.

"Wow this sure is a nice place." He said.

"Yes it is." She said with a smile. "So it sure will be cool that I will no somebody besides my friend Jack at State next fall." He said nervously.

"Yes it will be." She said. "Have you given any thought on what you will major in?"

"Not really." He said.

"Kevin I know you are not a typical jock." She said. "I can see it in the way you act and in you eyes that you can be so much more."

To his relief the waitress came and took their order for drinks, salad, appetizer and dinner. He was glad to have a few moments to think of something smart to say and decided to go out on a limb when the waitress left.

"Thank you Shannon." He said. "I do have one interest that no one really knows about other than my parents."

"Really, well tell me." She said eagerly wanting to know.

"I have a telescope and I enjoy looking up at the stars." He said. "I just don't know much about astronomy to major in it in college."

"Nonsense Kevin if you enjoy something like astronomy as much as you say you do it should be easy for you to major in it in college." She explained. "I could help you in some of your other classes if you need it."

"Wow thanks Shannon." He said smiling from ear to ear. "But, I do not want to interfere in your college life. I know your older and probably have lots of friends and maybe a boyfriend at back at college."

"I only have a few friends at school, I pretty much stick to the books." She answered as the salads and sodas arrived.

"No boyfriend?" he asked.

"No boyfriend." She said.

"Well that is quite a surprise that you do not have a boyfriend, you are very pretty and great to talk too." He said.

"See you got to know me at work first before you asked me on our date, not when you just saw how pretty I am. That is why I accepted to go out to dinner with you tonight." She explained.

"I have to admit I have never met anyone like you and if you allow me I would like to pursue a relationship with you." He said. "We can take it real slow and get to know each other more."

"Kevin I would like that very much." She said. "It is nice to be with someone who is sweet and sincere." She answered.

"I guess you could say you have a boyfriend." He said picking a radish out with his fork.

"Wow I guess I do." She answered. "By the way you are fired from your job at the record store."

"What, Why Shannon?" he asked aloud.

"I have a rule that I do not date anyone I work with." She said.

"That is alright if it means I get to date you." He said. "I will find something else or maybe do lawn care with Jack."

"You certainly are a good enough worker so you should not have any trouble in that aspect." She said.

"Enough about jobs and me, I want to know all about you." He said looking into her beautiful green eyes. Kevin sat for the next couple of hours listening to Shannon, he was fixated on her every word. His mind seemed to be working overtime recording her every word for future reference. Shannon was amazed at how attentive he was to her the whole time during dinner. She loved how he genuinely wanted to know everything he could about her and her life. After dinner Kevin suggested his walk through the park idea and it was convient because it was only a couple blocks from the restaurant. She accepted his invitation and he stopped by the car to retrieve his letterman jacket for her to wear to keep warm in the cool night air. Kevin took her hand and the two of them strolled hand in hand through the moonlight of the park. He loved how she laughed and rested her head on his should from time to time during the stroll. After the stroll was over he drove her home and he got out to let her out of the car. Then he escorted her up to the front door of her parents home, they said their goodnights. Kevin turned to leave when she grabbed his arm and pulled him back to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist. They stood for several moments before she leaned forward and he leaned in to kiss. It was soft and wet, it sent electrifying flutters through both of them. Shannon finally reluctantly broke off the kiss and the embrace to open the door to go in.

"Goodnight Kevin." She said softly.

"Goodnight." He said watching her as he stepped down the stairs.

Being on cloud nine and paying more attention to Shannon than to where he was going he staggered clumsily down them. He was lucky to right himself and not fall on the hard concrete of the walk way. They both laughed aloud and Shannon watched as he hobbled the rest of the way to the car before going in. Kevin for the first time in his young life realized that this is what it felt like to fall in love. In a town not to far away Jack and Kelly were having a great time eating a giant banana split at an ice cream shop. They were able to hold hands, act silly and kiss in public, it felt great. They sat at a little outside table and started to kiss passionately when Kelly heard a familiar voice.

"Kelly is that you?" asked the voice.

"Oh Hi Doctor Maxwell." She said with surprise. "I mean Ben."

"So this is your significant other." He said sarcastically. "Kind of young?"

"Well Ben what I do outside of work should not be any of concern of yours." She said.

"Sorry I did not mean to impose." He said. "See you Monday morning."

"Yes have a good weekend." She said.

"Nice meeting you sir." Jack said.

The two of them waited until the older doctor left and they had a laugh at his expense. Kelly and Jack decided to head for home, Jack turned onto an old back road that was not even paved. He drove for a mile or two until he came to a ridge that overlooked the town and turned off the truck.

"Make out Ridge." She said. "I have not been here in years."

"Why don't we get in the back I have a foam mattress and a sleeping bag laid out for us." He explained.

"You really do think of everything." She said getting out.

The two of them lay in the back truck making out and slowly undressing each other, soon they were both naked and in the sleeping bag. Jack slowly inserted his cock into her wet pussy, he could feel her beautiful legs wrap around him and pull him closer to her.

"Make love to me Jack." She beckoned. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned as his entire cock finally got inside of her pussy, he moved in and out in slow thrusts. He alternated from kissing he lips to sucking on her sensitive nipples. Kelly let out a series of soft moans as her young lover pleased her for a very long time. After several minutes Jack finally came inside of her pussy and the two of them lay in the sleeping bag until his cock went soft. They lay in the bag naked with his and hers love juices sticking to each others legs, they discussed how graduation was only a few days away. They rehearsed how they would tell his parents and Kevin about their relationship. A pair of headlights startled them for a moment; Kelly said it was probably another young couple coming up to have sex. The car pulled up next to his father's truck and it turned out to be the county sheriff instead.

"What do we have here?" he asked.

"We were getting ready to leave sir." Jack said.

"Very slowly reach for your pants and get you drivers license out young man." He ordered. "Yes sir." He said.

"Do you have yours ma'am?" he asked.

"It's in my purse in the truck." She said nervously.

"I will get it." He said.

The sheriff looked through her purse and found her license, he was satisfied with what he saw and put it back in. He returned to the back of the truck and looked at Jack's license; he wanted to verify he was eighteen.

"Well I guess it is legal what you two did up here." He said. "We have gotten a lot of complaints about parties on the Ridge. I take it you two are done with whatever it is you were doing?"

"Yes sir." They said in unison.

"Well get out of here." He said. "I will turn my back"

Jack and Kelly quickly dressed and got out of the back of the truck; they got in the cab and drove off for home. The sheriff stood and watched the taillights get out of sight when his radio squelched.

"Sheriff." He said in the microphone on his shirt.

"Is he old enough?" asked the disembodied voice.

"Yes Doctor Maxwell he is legal." The sheriff said.

"Thank you for your help." The doctor said.

After he left the ice cream parlor he followed them to the old dirt road knowing that the Make out Ridge was on it. He called the sheriff letting them know that an under aged boy and an older woman may be taking place. It really pissed him off that he was proven wrong as he drove his fancy BMW home.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,023 Followers