The Confession Ch. 12

Story Info
Bill spies Kevin and Shannon.
1.9k words
4.69
23.8k
5
1

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,019 Followers

The next morning Kevin awoke to find a note on the table that his mother and Jack had gone to find a place to live near the state university. He poured himself a bowl of corn flakes and went into the living room to watch the sports report on television. He sat down on the couch and used the remote to turn it on; he then took a big bite of cereal.

A knock on the door interrupted the highlights of one of last night's games; he got up to answer it. He was surprised to see Shannon there waiting patiently for him to get up and answer the door. She looked very sexy with a tight tank top on and a tight pair of jean shorts. He ushered her in and she took a seat on the couch where her boyfriend was eating his breakfast.

"Hey I thought I would take your mom out for lunch and get to know her better." She said.

"Sorry babe you should of called ahead." He said. "Her and Jack went looking for places to live near the university."

"Oh so it is not all bad then." She said cuddling up next to him.

"What do you mean?" he said playing stupid.

"We have the whole house alone." She said.

"Oh." He said taking her in his arms.

The two of them began to kiss passionately on the couch; Kevin reached up inside of her tank top to knead one of her firm breasts. He was thrilled to feel she was not wearing a bra and he teased an already hardening nipple with his fingers. Shannon let out a soft moan as she enjoyed the manipulation of her breasts by her lover.

He slid his hand down the soft smooth flesh of her flat stomach and undid her shorts; he slid his hand inside of them. She let out a moan when he gently began to rub her wet slit through the fabric of her panties.

"Do you have any condoms?" she said breaking off the kiss.

"No I'm all out." He said.

"Well I guess this will have to do then." She said pushing him on his back.

She sat up and took off her tank top to reveal her firm milky white breasts with their hard pink buds for nipples. She got up on all fours and pulled Kevin's cock out of his gym shorts. She took it gently in her hand and began to stroke it; she got it to its full length in a few seconds of stroking. Kevin lifted his ass up from the couch and slid his shorts completely off so she had full access.

Shannon completely engulfed his cock into her wet mouth and she gave him a blow job that felt unbelievable. The two of them were totally oblivious that Kevin's dad was standing on the porch a few moments after her arrival. He was going to knock when he noticed what they were doing through the window. The man stood and watched his son and his girlfriend through the window; he reached down and started to stroke his own cock.

Kevin reach around during the blow job and pulled Shannon's shorts down, she could spread her legs a little and gave him access to her pussy. Kevin began to rub and finger her pussy vigorously causing her to moan with his cock in her mouth. Shannon started to suck more and more of his cock into her mouth; she was getting so horny from what he was doing to her pussy with his hand.

Bill stood on the porch stroking his cock faster and faster as he watched his son play with the pussy that was now on display for him. He was jealous that his son had a beautiful red head feverishly sucking his cock and he was now with no one.

Shannon did something she had never done before she had now willing swallowed the entire load of her boyfriend as he blew it into her mouth. She continued to suck his cock until she was sure she had it all cleaned up.

"Oh baby I need you to make me cum now." She purred. "Eat my pussy."

With that she laid on her back on the couch and Kevin got between her legs, he ran his tongue up and down the slit. Her juices squished every time his tongue made contact, she was very wet. Kevin found her clit and began to rapidly flick his tongue over it again and again.

"Oh fuck yes baby make me cum." She said in between pants.

Kevin slid a couple fingers inside her pussy and fingered fucked her while he licked her clit. Shannon began to hump them as he did so; she fondled her tits and pulled on her nipples. His father was stroking his cock for all it was worth watching the action from the porch.

"OH YES OH YES I'M CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING BABY!" she moaned aloud.

The two of them lay on the couch kissing and touching for several moments after her orgasm. Shannon had turned get up when she saw a man she did not know standing by a window. The man closed his eyes as he shot a thick load of cum on to the window, Shannon shook her head realizing what she just saw.

"Kevin there is someone on the porch." She said aloud.

"Holy shit!" he said jumping up. "It's my dad."

The young man leapt up and ran for the door, his dad put his cock back into his pants and ran for his car. By the time Kevin had the door open his dad was in his car starting it up; he did not even look back at his son who was yelling at him from the door. Bill backed out of the driveway quickly and sped down the street until he was out of sight.

Kevin went back into the house to see that Shannon had put her clothes back on; he took her into his arms. She was a little shaken up to realize that his father had jerked off watching them have oral sex on the couch.

"Hey why don't you take a shower and I will go out and get us some protection." He said.

"I want you to go to the grocery store too and I will make us a nice lunch." She said.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm a little shocked." She said. "I never expected to meet your dad that way."

"Maybe I should go find him and talk to him." He said.

"No I think you should wait, besides I need you here with me after that." She said burying her face into his chest.

"Alright." He said holding her close. "Why don't you come upstairs and I will get you a towel. Then I will get dressed and go to the store for the things we need."

"Make sure the doors are locked too." She said.

"Okay." He said.

With that the two of them went upstairs, Kevin got her set up in the shower and then he wrote down everything she wanted. He waited until she got into the shower and then he went to his room. He got dressed and then he went downstairs, he made sure the windows, the back door was locked and then he made sure he locked the front door. Kevin had no idea what would ever possess his dad to do such a thing and he hoped that Shannon would forgive him for it.

Meanwhile Jack and Kelly found the ideal place for them in a small town just a couple of miles from the university. The price was just right and hopefully the sale of Kelly's house would be enough to buy this one.

The house is a duplex set up for two families; the large house was essentially split into two halves. With both halves set up with two bedrooms, one and a half baths, kitchen, large living room and a couple of other rooms to use as the owner saw fit.

The house had plenty of closet space and a spacious back yard, each duplex had a deck built onto them so people could barbecue and enjoy the yard. Jack mentioned that renting out the other half would either pay bills or mortgage.

"Jack I have a better idea." She said.

"What is that?" he asked.

"If it is alright with you, why don't we ask Kevin and Shannon if they would be interested living in the other half." She asked. "All they would have to do is just pay utilities."

"You know babe that sounds like a great idea." He said. "Shall we take the keys back to realtor and make a deposit."

"No, not yet." She said wrapping her arms around him. "I want to make love."

"Here!?" he said.

"Yes." She said kissing him.

The two of them stood in the center of the room that would be their master bedroom; Jack ran his hands up her back. He gently reached up inside her shirt and unhooked her bra; he then ran his hands back down to her ass. Kelly had worn a short skirt figuring it would not be much longer that she would be able too.

Jack lifted the back of the skirt and cupped her round ass with both of his hands, Kelly's tongue shot into his mouth with much vigor. He broke the kiss off, he pulled her skirt and panties down, and while he did this she slipped her blouse and bra off. Jack took off his shirt and then he pulled his shorts off as quickly as he could. He resumed the kiss with his lover and pushed her up against the wall of the bedroom.

Jack reached down and pulled her legs up until they were wrapped around his waist and slid his cock into her wet pussy. Kelly thought she could feel his cock penetrate deeper than it had before in this position.

"Oh yes Jack fuck me hard baby." She said in his ear.

Jack slammed his cock in and out of her pussy as hard as he could while trying to support the weight of her body against the wall. He alternated between kissing her and sucking on her tits while he fucked her, soon he was exhausted and did not want to drop her.

He pulled his cock out of her and set her legs back down on the floor, Kelly stood looking at him disappointedly. She had a couple of wonderful orgasms, but she wanted his cock back inside her fucking her for another one. Then she giggled with joy when she realized what he wanted her to do.

Jack kept her still standing and turned her around; she leaned her arms up against the wall and let him pull her lower body to where he could get his cock into her. Then she moaned as he finally got it where he wanted it and slid his cock back into her. He put one hand on her shoulder and the other underneath her waist on her stomach.

"Oh god baby you fuck me soooooo gooooooooooooood." She moaned aloud.

"Yeah oh yeah." He panted.

The two of them grunted and groaned for several minutes in this position, Kelly had several more orgasms as she felt her young lover give one last hard final thrust. They stood still for several seconds as his cock finished spasming into her pussy. They got dressed laughing and giggling at what they had just done to each other in a house that they did not own.

"I cannot wait to bring Shannon and Kevin up here." She said. "You make me so happy baby."

"Only because I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too."

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,019 Followers