The Confession Ch. 13

Story Info
Bill arranges to be alone with Shannon.
2.4k words
4.56
28.5k
4
2

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,019 Followers

The real estate agent watched the nicely dressed man enter her office and sit down thumbing through a magazine. She got up from behind her desk and went over to introduce herself to the man.

"Hello I'm Bonnie Simmons, can I help you?" she asked.

"Yes you can Bonnie, I'm interested in a house on Maple Street." He said.

"Oh you're talking about the house on Maple good selection, let me call and see if anyone can be there so I can show you around." She said.

Bonnie left the man sitting in lobby while she went to use the phone; she got a hold of Kelly. Kelly explained that they were going to check out a property near the state university; Shannon however offered to stay behind to show them around.

"It is all set; her son's girlfriend will be their waiting for us." Bonnie explained.

"Great I will follow you over then." He replied.

Bill followed the mini van driven by the real estate agent to his former house, his cock twitched in his trousers thinking of his son's sexy girlfriend. Bonnie pulled into the driveway and Bill parked on the street. Shannon opened the front door to greet the agent and the person she said she was bringing. The young woman's mouth dropped when she saw who it was.

Bill was quite pleased to see the surprised look on her face as he followed the real estate agent up the walk. She stood speechless as he climbed the steps to the front porch and approached her with a smile.

"Hi Shannon I'm Bonnie and this gentlemen, I'm sorry sir I did not catch your name?" she asked.

"Bill Welch." He replied.

"Really are you related to the Kelly Welch that owns the house now?" She asked.

"Not anymore." He answered.

"Oh!" she said and left it at that.

"Hello Bill." Shannon said not offering to shake his hand.

"Bonnie you really do not need to be here, I will call you if I decide to buy." He explained.

"Is it alright with you Shannon?" asked Bonnie.

"Yes it is okay." She replied staring coldly at the man before her.

Bonnie headed back for her van and Shannon led Bill into the house, she watched as he brushed by her as she stood by the door. She closed the door behind them and he was already walking around the house.

"Bill where are you going?" she asked.

He did not answer he headed out to the kitchen, she followed him out to the kitchen and he was in the refrigerator getting a beer out. Bill was mildly surprised that Kelly had any in the house seeing how he was gone.

"Bill what are you thinking?" she asked.

"I'm thinking that this is going to be a wonderful opportunity to get to know you better today." He said.

With that he lunged towards her and wrestled her down to the ground, Shannon was caught off guard and hit her head on the floor. The sudden jolt from hitting the floor knocked her out cold, when she awoke she found herself lying on Kevin's mothers bed in just her bra and panties.

"Oh my head hurts." She moaned.

"It should, you hit the floor rather hard." He answered.

"Oh my god you took my clothes off and I can not move." She said realizing he had tied her arms and legs down.

"Yes we can not have you thrashing around a lot today." He answered.

"Please Bill think about Kevin, you cannot do this to his girlfriend." She pleaded.

"I'm done thinking about everyone else, the first thing I'm going to do is show my son what a slut his girlfriend is, he apparently found out mine was quite a slut. Yes I talked to my ex girlfriend after I left the other day and I found out that Kevin fucked her twice. Don't cry Shannon he did before he started seeing you, he has not since then." Bill explained.

"Bill please let me go." She begged again.

"Then after I pay my son back for fucking my slut of an ex girlfriend, I'm going to get a little revenge on that little son of a bitch who is now fucking my ex wife. Then I'm going to put that little slut back in her place of serving me and my fucking needs." He explained.

Bill started to undress himself until he was naked, he went over to the bed where Shannon laid helpless. He began to knead and play with her firm tits through the fabric of her lacy white bra. Bill pinched her nipples and pulled on them roughly through the fabric making the young woman wince in pain.

"Please Bill, don't hurt me." She was starting to sob.

"I won't Shannon." He said walking away from the bed.

She watched as he opened up a suit case that he must have had in his car and brought it up when she was knocked out. He set up a video camera and aimed it for the bed, once he was satisfied with the angle he pulled out a wide selection of sex toys and some lubricant.

"Unlike my son I will not violate someone that is his with my cock; I have something better for you." He explained going back over to the bed.

Bill sat down on the bed and reached over to her chest, he unfastened her bra and gave her tits a couple of rough squeezes. He then took a large dildo and applied some lubricant to it; he then pulled her underwear over and worked it into her pussy.

"Oh no please don't" she begged and squirmed.

It fell on deaf ears as he slid the dildo in further and further, then he slowly pulled it back out. Soon he had a nice fucking motion going with the large rubber sex toy and his son's girlfriend could not control herself.

"Oh god I wish you would stop oh god oh god oh god oh OH MY GOD!" She panted over and over until it got louder.

Bill jerked himself off with one hand while fucking her pussy with the sex toy with the other. Shannon continued to thrash around on the bed unable to control the flood of orgasms she was having from the toy and his vigorous use of it.

Both of them were unaware that Bonnie Simmons came back to the house; she wanted to know how Shannon made out with Bill. She also could sense some tension between them and wanted to make sure everything was alright. She could not find anyone downstairs so she went upstairs to look, she could hear noises of a sexual sound coming from one of the rooms. She tiptoed to the closed door and listened to the sounds that were coming from inside of it.

Bill waited for Shannon to finish cumming and then he pulled the dildo out of her pussy, it made a pop sound when he did. He tossed it aside and looked for an anal butt plug to use on her next.

"YOU FUCKING RAPED ME!" she spat aloud.

"No the dildo did all the work, besides you liked it slut." He laughed aloud.

"You bastard" she sobbed.

Outside the door Bonnie pulled out her cell phone and called nine one one, she whispered that a rape was in progress and gave them the address. The dispatcher immediately sent a couple of cars and told her to wait for them to arrive. Bonnie was going to go back downstairs and wait for the cars when she heard something.

"Now slut you are going to get anal, something I could never get Kelly to do." He said.

"NO MOT MY ASS!" she shrieked.

Bonnie decided she had to do something and she pulled out the pepper spray she had at the bottom of her purse. Her husband had her get a permit to carry it knowing that she may have to go in a bad neighborhood or work late. She reluctantly agreed with him and was glad she had done so today. She got the small canister ready and burst into the room, she ran towards Bill pointing it at his face.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU ASSHOLE!" she screamed as she ran towards him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he shouted turning towards her.

Bonnie successfully emptied the entire contents of the pepper spray canister into his eyes. Bill immediately fell to the floor screaming from the burning sensation the spray was causing him. Bonnie started to untie Shannon from the bed posts, the door burst open downstairs and she could hear the rush of the cops.

"FREEZE!" shouted the first one through the door with his gun drawn.

"He's on the floor officer; I got him with my pepper spray." Bonnie said.

"Good work ma'am." He said.

The officers handcuffed him and led him down to a waiting squad car; the senior officer on the scene took statements from them both. Emergency medical technicians got Shannon ready to transport to the hospital to get checked out.

Bonnie told her she would call her parents and she would call Kevin, as soon as she got a chance she made the calls. Her parents rushed over to the hospital to be with her daughter, she then called Kelly's cell phone and explained what had happened. She told Bonnie that they would immediately rush home to be with Shannon, she told Kevin what happened.

He had tears in his eyes as he ran out of the home his mother and Jack planned to buy, Jack drove home. Kelly was amazed that he did not get a ticket as he sped all the way to the hospital. What would normally be an hour and a half drive turned into an hour drive with the way he sped.

Kevin rushed to be with Shannon and was allowed to go back into the emergency room to be with her. Kelly told Jack to wait with Kevin and she would go home to evaluate the damage done to her home.

She arrived back at the house and saw the front door would need some work from where the cops kicked it in. Other than that nothing else was damaged, she went upstairs and stripped the bed of its linen and put fresh linen on it. She went back downstairs and was going to head back to the hospital when she saw a car pull into the driveway.

The car belonged to Jack's parents, Kelly thought that this was really bad timing for she really needed to go. They got out of the car and she noticed his father was carrying a briefcase.

"I really need to go, can we talk later?" she asked anxiously.

"This will only take a minute." Jack's dad said coldly.

"Okay just a minute." She reluctantly agreed.

"In this briefcase I have two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, it is all yours if you leave my son so he can have a normal life." His father explained.

"It is all of our lifesavings, retirement; we sold off some stocks and some rental properties to come up with it all. It is yours if you give up our boy." Jacks mother said.

"That is a lot of money, but you cannot put a price on what I have with Jack." She said. "I love him, I plan on marrying him and I plan on having his baby that I'm pregnant with right now."

"Pregnant." Jack's mother said grabbing her husbands arm.

"Yes so instead of trying to buy me off why don't you worry about using that money on your future grand child? Jack would love it if you would make an attempt to reconcile with the two of us so we can all be a family." She explained. "I really have to go"

Jack's father got into the car to move it, leaving his wife holding the briefcase, standing dumbfounded. He pulled back into the driveway after letting Kelly pull out and went back over to his wife.

"Ernie we are going to be grandparents." She said.

"Hard to believe Vera." He said. "We made a mistake."

"Yes we did, you spent so much time with building your business and I spent too much time with charities. We did not watch our son go from a boy into a man, Ernie I want to be a part of our grand child's life. I want to reconcile with our son, please before it too late."

"Your right Vera, our son has become a man and he is in love. I guess we will just have to learn to accept it and be better grandparents than we were parents. Besides Kelly is a real nice woman and she seems to feel very strongly about Jack." He said.

"I'm going to call Jack right now and find out where they are." Vera said.

"Good idea dear." Ernie replied.

"He won't be able to answer." A voice said from the sidewalk.

"Why won't he be able to answer?" Ernie asked.

"Something happened here today to her son's girlfriend; they had the cops and ambulance here. They took her to the hospital so that is probably where your son is as well." Said the voice, which was a neighbor walking a dog.

"Let's go and see if we can help." Vera said.

"We better stop by my office first and put this money in the safe." Her husband said.

The two drove off for his office and the hospital; they went in to find their son sitting in the waiting room with Kelly. Jack stood up when he saw them come in; his father approached him and without warning took his son in his arms. Kelly and his mother began to cry as father and son embraced in the waiting room for the first time since they found out about his older lover.

"It looks like you have a new family and that makes them part of our family as well." His father said. "We forgive you if you can find it in your heart to forgive us?"

"Yes Dad I can. I forgive you too." He sobbed.

"Kelly could you let Shannon's family and Kevin know that we are here to help in way needed." Vera said wiping away tears.

"Yes I will." She said. "Thank you."

Before you knew it all four of them were hugging in the waiting room and taking the first step to reconciling. They waited in the waiting room together until they knew that Shannon was alright and would be going home soon.

Author's note:

The final three chapters of this story are coming really soon, I hope every one has enjoyed it as much as I have writing it.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,019 Followers