The Confessional Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls get pulled over on the way home from the club.
5.7k words
4.31
32.3k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many special thanks to Sexy_Curves for helping me write this story!

Andrea closed her eyes, starting to pass out when the bright lights filled the car as Julie pulled to the side of the road, and slowed down. She slowly sat up in her seat, putting her seatbelt on as Julie's sister pulled her short red dress down her legs a little further. The girls were quiet as Julie rolled down her window as the cop knocked on it with the back of his night stick.

"License and registration, please," the cop said. Julie handed them over. The cop shone his flashlight on them, inspecting them, before shining the light into the car, illuminating the four drunk girls, glassy eyes, cleavage, legs, and all. A bit of a grin came over the cop's face. A moment later, another cop was standing next to him, shining another light into the car, into the backseat, momentarily blinding Andrea. "You girls been drinking tonight?" the cop asked.

"Oh, no, ossifer, I haven't been d-drinking at all--" Julie said, then gasped. The cop shined the light right in her face.

"All right, everybody out of the car," the cop barked, with a wink to his partner. "Put your hands out on the hood where we can see them, legs shoulder-width apart. Fucking NOW girls!"

She looked at the cop as he told all four girls to get out of the car and put their hands on the hood of the car. Andrea opened her door and stumbled to the front of Julie's car. She stood between julie and Jen all of the girls spreading their legs as instructed. She looked at Julie, her hands shaky as the officers joined them near the front of the car.

The two police officers stood behind the girls. They looked at each other for a moment, conspiratorial grins crossing their faces, and they turned their attention back to the four young drunk women in sexy little club dresses. It almost seemed a little too easy. Three o'clock in the morning, hardly a car on the road. Bright floodlights from the police car, parked behind Julie's car, were shining in the girls' faces, keeping them looking down at the hood of the car.

The shorter cop came up behind Julie. He put his hands on her hips and then started patting her down, even though there was no way she could hide much of anything in her tight little dress. The cop squeezed her breasts a few times, and definitely reached up her skirt and felt up her ass and pussy. He told her to "Shut the fuck up!" when she protested. He then pulled her off to the side and began administering a variety of sobriety tests.

The other cop was several inches taller than the first, and while Julie was taking her sobriety tests, he searched Jennifer, Christina, and Andrea in the same manner that Julie had been searched. Pat down, breasts squeezed and groped, fingers searching inside their bras, hands up their dresses, asses squeezed, pussies felt up, all protests dealt with in the same manner as before.

He spent a little extra time with Andrea, once he found her to be going commando. His fingers dug into her still-wet pussy, sliding inside her. He pulled them out and his fingers rubbed her clit a little bit before he slid them in again. "You feel freshly fucked..." he growled in a whisper in her ear. The first cop led Julie back to the hood of the car and the other three girls. "What do you think, Tony?" the second cop said to the first cop.

"She's in no condition to drive, Bob," Tony replied. He brought Julie back around to the hood of the car, put her back the same position as the other girls. Jennifer was crying softly.

"We're gonna need to get another car out here if we want to take them all to the drunk tank," Bob said.

"Please no, please..." Julie whimpered. She was scared stiff. Her bullet and some weed was in her purse in the car, and it would surely be found when the car was towed, and that would be a whole lot more trouble than just a DUI. She also knew her sister had some coke in her purse. "Please, we'll do anything, we just want to go home..."

Andrea glanced at Julie when she was placed back in front of the car, the girls all trying not to cry. She heard Jennifer crying softly as Julie pleaded with the cops. Andrea moved her hand, lightly squeezing Jenni's hand. "Please we'll go straight home, we promise," she added, her face streaming with tears realizing how much trouble they would be in if they were taken in.

"We're not sure you'd make it there safe," Officer Tony replied. "Bob, will you search the car? I was pretty sure I could smell some weed in there." Bob went to the passenger door and opened it, began rifling through the glove box and the girls' bags.

"You were right, Tony," Officer Bob said. "We've got a nice little pharmacy in here." Officer Tony paced back and forth behind the girls. More than a couple times he used his nightstick to lift up the back of one of the girls' skirts, peeking at her ass. Andrea swallowed hard and kept her head down, her body trembling from fear and the cool night. She whimpered each time that cop behind her lifted her dress with his nightstick. She started to cry when she realized how much trouble they were going to be in, the cops hadn't even realized they were carrying fakes yet.

"What do you girls got in there?" he growled in Andrea's ear, and then Julie's. He pressed the end of the nightstick between Andra's buttcheeks, twisted it around against her bare flesh, pushed it down further, rubbing it against her pussy's folds.

Bob came back out to the front of the car, holding a few different plastic baggies. He displayed them before the girls on the hood of the car. "Now what do we have here?" Tony said. "Marijuana. Vicodin. Any of you have a prescription for those? Didn't think so. What have we here?" He opened up one of the coke baggies, stuck his finger in, had a taste. "Definitely cocaine. Cut with some speed. "Girls, this is pretty serious now. I think we're gonna have to take you all in."

Andrea was about to plead to the officers again not to take them in as one of them pulled her arm to the small of her back, the cold metal of the handcuffs clicking around her wrist. She winced as they pulled her second hand to her back, her face hitting against the hood of the car. She looked up at Julie, her stomach churning, her body trembling as she waited for what would happen next.

All four girls were crying now, once they heard the handcuffs click around Andrea's wrists and saw her face hit the hood. "No, officer, please don't do this to us--"

"You've done this to yourselves, you dumb little girls! You're not even old enough to be out drinking!"

"Please, please, Officee, I'll do anything-" Julie looked at Andrea and Jennifer and Christina. "We'll do anything, please, just don't take us to jail!" Andrea was sobbing, her body trembling against the hood of Julie's car as Julie pleaded with the two officers. She nodded, agreeing with the other girls when Julie said they would all do what anything it took to stay out of jail.

Bob and Tony looked at each other, smirking. Those were just the words they wanted to hear. "Anything?" Tony asked them. The girls nodded, murmuring agreement. Tony looked at Bob. "Put this one in the cruiser," he said, pointing at Andrea. She felt dizzy, her heart pounding fast as one of the cops grabbed her wrists and shoulder, straightening her back as he walked her to their car. She looked back at Julie as the officer put his hand on her head, pushing her into the back seat and slamming the door.

"You'll follow us. You'll do everything we tell you. If you don't, you're all going to jail. Do you understand?" Tony asked the other three girls. They understood. He went back to the police car as the girls got in their car. "Bob, drive," he said, and got in the back seat next to Andrea. She heard his pants zipper go down. Tony grabbed her by the back of the neck, turning her around, pulling her head down to his lap. "Time to earn your get out of jail card, you little whore," he said, his flaccid cock right in her face. She swallowed hard, her body heaving with each shallow breath she took as she looked up at him. She saw the girls following the car, and knew she had no other choice. She slowly opened her mouth, her lips moving around the thick mushroom head of the cop's cock, her eyes closing as she licked softly at his shaft.

"Oh, fuck, that's it, just like that," Officer Tony groaned, his cock hardening in Andrea's mouth as she sucked and licked him. Andrea cringed, her head throbbing as she felt the cop grip her hair and the back of her head tightly, moving her mouth up and down his shaft. She gagged loudly as the head of his cock rubbed against her throat, the width of his cock filling her mouth. "Those hot sluts still back there?" Tony asked his partner.

"Sure are," Bob replied.

"Good."

"We're almost there."

"Good. Think we should call in some buddies?" Tony asked, as he started moving Andrea's head up and down on his rod a bit faster, his fat head hitting the back of her throat.

"I think we owe it to Mackenzie and Johnson from last time."

"That's right. Call 'em in."

Bob got on the radio. "Twenty-one to thirty-three, we've got a four-twenty sixty-nine situation, gonna need some back-up at the Eagle's Nest, copy?"

"We copy, twenty-one. See you in ten. Over."

Officer Tony kept working Andrea's head up and down. His hands groped at her tits and ass, pulling her dress up and digging his fingers into her pussy. Finally, the car got off the freeway and a few minutes later came to a stop. Tony pulled Andrea off his cock, after gagging her one last time with it. He zipped up his pants and got out of the car, grabbing Andrea and pulling her out with him. When she looked around, she could see they were in a deserted, industrial part of town. The cop was leading her into some kind of warehouse. He opened the door and pushed her inside. With her hands still behind her back, she stumbled as she walked, falling painfully to the hard floor, laying on the floor, her head spinning from the events of the night, the alcohol and the cocaine. Another cop car pulled up as Julie parked her car, and the three girls were led inside.

The two new cops, one guy and one woman, got out and followed them inside. The female officer was carrying a duffel bag. Bob picked Andrea up off the floor, and they were led further into the dark, dank warehouse. Tony explained to Mackenzie and Johnson how they'd picked the girls up and what they were in such trouble for.

They were led into a room. There was a single light bulb hanging from a cord in the middle of the room. It was flipped on. It sputtered every now and then.

"On your knees, bitches!" Tony yelled at them, once they were lined up standing next to each other.

The female cop started pacing in front of the four girls, back and forth. "You girls like to party, huh?" she said. "Guess next time you'll make sure you have a sober driver, won't ya?" She pulled out her nightstick. "But since you didn't want to go to jail, we're gonna have to make sure you've all learned your lesson." She smacked the black nightstick against her hand, right in front of Julie's face. She whimpered before the officer, on her knees. Officer Mackenzie turned to Andrea. She put the stick under the blonde girl's chin and made her look up. "She's pretty," she said. "I'll take this one."

Mackenzie moved around behind Andrea, knelt down and unfastened the handcuffs, though one was left securely clasped around her wrist. Andrea heard the male cops unzipping their pants and stepping up in front of the other girls, cocks out. A few moments later, the sounds of slurping and sucking and groaning filled the room.

Mackenzie grabbed Andrea by the hair, forcing her roughly to her feet. Her hand was forced up, over her head. She heard the metal of the cuffs clang against something up there, and then the cop put her other arm above her head, and the cuffs went around that wrist, and her hands were bound above her head. Mackenzie grabbed the halter top of her dress and pulled it over her head and down, exposing her tits. She tugged it roughly off her, leaving her naked. Suddenly, a crank was being turned, and Andrea felt her arms tightening. She was being pulled upwards until just her toes were on the ground. Mackenzie stood before her then, holding that night stick, smirking. She came up right in front of her, pressed the stick between Andrea's tits, started knocking the globes lightly with the stick. "Are you sorry yet, you little cunt?" she said, the stick trailing down across her belly and rubbing against her clit.

She nodded at the cop's question. "Yes, yes I'm sorry" she whimpered, trying to close her legs as the nightstick trailed down her body, rubbing roughly against her clit. "Please, I'm so sorry" she said in almost a whisper, her body trembling more.

"You're sorry, huh?" Officer Mackenzie said huskily. "Not nearly sorry enough... not yet," she said. Andrea whimpered as the cop spoke to her in a low, husky voice before walking back to the crank. Before she could brace herself, there was too much slack in the line holding her up, and she was falling, landing hard on the floor. She groaned in pain, looking over at Julie as she felt the line start to tighten again, forcing her to her feat, crying out as her arms tightened, pain shooting through her body as she was forced up by her arms. She shook as the cop was back next to her as she opened her eyes, whimpering as she pulled her hair, pulling her head back. Anna tensed more as she felt the top of the cop's nightstick pressing painfully against her pussy. Her body trembled, writhing as the nightstick was pushed painfully hard into her, whimpering louder as the cop smiled.

Mackenzie saw Andrea's eyes fluttering, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat, and could tell she was close to passing out. She dropped the nightstick and stood up, walked away towards the other cops, who were now face-fucking the other girls. She got some of the drugs from Officer Bob and came back to Andrea, holding a baggie of cocaine.

Andrea was hunched over, exhausted and disgustingly drunk. She tried her hardest to keeps her legs together as the cop returned. "You're not passing out on me, you little cunt," she sneered, opening the baggie. She wet a finger and dipped it into the powder and pulled it out. It was covered in coke. She then pressed that finger up against Andrea's pussy, and the blow was instantly absorbed into her bloodstream, numbing her pussy and making her heart race.

She looked up at the ceiling, her body heaving with her deep breaths as the cop walked away for a second. She heard her return, but didn't look at her to see what she was going to do. Andrea cried out as she felt something being pushed into her pussy. It felt huge, stretching her out, pressing against her cervix as the cop continued pushing more of a huge black dildo inside her, a few inches and its balls hanging from between her legs.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, you slut," Mackenzie growled at Andrea, and slapped her hard across the face. Andrea whimpered, her body trembling as she sobbed, her face turned away as she felt the dildo being shoved deep inside of her pussy again. She groaned as the female cop shoved it even deeper than it had been previously before stepping to the duffel bag again.

Andrea's eyes were watering from the slap, tears clouding her vision and streaming down her face as she felt something being forced between her lips, the cop's hands moving to the back of her head. She gagged as she adjusted to the ball gag, her mouth open, forcing her to drool, her chin glistening in the light of the room.

The dildo had fallen out of her pussy, so Mackenzie picked it up and stuffed it back up inside her. She started working it in and out of her cunt, fucking her hard with it, stretching her wide. Mackenzie pounded her for a while, and then pulled the big black cock out of her. She grabbed another, slightly smaller dildo from her bag. She moved around behind Andrea, her hands grabbing the girl's butt and spreading her cheeks out wide. Andrea suddenly could feel pressure against her anus as Officer Mackenzie began pushing the second dildo up her ass. She arched her back, shaking her head, trying to beg the cop, despite the gag in her mouth, to stop.

Officer Mackenzie was most certainly not going to stop. She was having entirely too much fun punishing this little slut. She slid the smaller dildo in and out of Andrea's asshole, working it a little deeper with each thrust. Andrea whimpered, her body writhing against the cop's hands. She arched her back against the woman as her free hand moved around Andrea's hips, her fingers finding her clit, pulling and rubbing at the swollen piece of flesh. Andrea's body moved against the cop's body as she felt herself getting wet from the attention to her clit, her hips pressing harder against the cop as she continued. Officer Mackenzie finally got the toy into Andrea's ass really deep, the big ball at the end of it preventing it from going any further inside. She held it in with one hand, and with the other she grabbed the big black dildo, and pressed the head against Andrea's folds once more. She pushed it inside her, roughly, not bothering to work it in and out at all, just stretching her again, deep.

Finally, painfully, it was in as far as it could go, her ass and pussy stuffed. The cop then quickly grabbed what looked to be a pair of black leather boyshorts, with buckles on the hips. Andrea obediently lifted her legs as the cop slapped at her ankles, her eyes closed as the cop pulled the tight leather shorts up her toned legs. The dildos started sliding out but she shoved them back inside her. Just before Officer Mackenzie got the boyshorts all the way up, she pressed a button on the end of each dildo, and they started vibrating deep inside Andrea. A loud moan filled the room as Andrea felt her entire body vibrate with the movement of the dildos buried deep inside of her. She looked at the cop as she tightened the straps on the leather shorts, the straps ensuring that both dildos would stay deep inside of her.

Andrea watched as the officer walked back to the crank, turning it, the tension growing in her arms as she began writhing, her body rocking, looking as if she were riding the air, her body shaking as she did her best to balance on her toes, her arms in pain if she moved to the balls of her feet, her legs shaking if she relieved the tension on her arms.

"Bring me the brunettes," Officer Mackenzie ordered. They were still getting facefucked by the other cops, but they stopped, pulling Julie and Jennifer to their feet and bringing them over to stand before Mackenzie. Andrea looked as the cop called for Julie and Jennifer, both girls walking over, their faces stained with tears and running makeup, their chins and chests shining with spit. Jennifer's dress had been removed, and she was standing in just her bra and panties. Julie's dress had been ripped a bit, exposing most of her tits, but was still on.

Officer Mackenzie grabbed it and finished the dress off, shredding the garment as she ripped it off the girl. She looked at the two girls. "Kiss for me," she demanded. They looked at each other.

"She's my sister, that's not right," Jennifer protested. Officer Mackenzie unbuckled her belt and started pulling it out of the loops. She nodded towards Andrea, walked around behind her writhing body. Andrea shook her head, pleading the girls to do as the cop said. She whipped the belt sharply across Andrea's leather-clad ass. Andrea cried out loudly, the pain forcing her to writhe and shake more than she was before. "You want to end up like her?" Mackenzie demanded to know, the belt landing across the backs of her thighs this time.

Julie grabbed her sister's face and started making out with her immediately. "Feel her up," Mackenzie ordered. "Take her bra off. And her panties. Finger her cunt. Two fingers." Andrea looking at Julie, her eyes filling with tears. She watched as Julie's hand moved to Jennifer's face, kissing her and following the directions the cop called out, both girls soon naked, making out with fingers in one another's pussy, fingers moving deeper, fucking each other at Andrea's feet.

12