The Confessions of Jenny Wright Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going...?" Jenny started to whisper, before Rose, standing behind her, clamped a hand over her mouth.

"You just watch and learn, dearie," she whispered, her warm breath tickling Jenny's ear.

Jenny watched wide-eyed as the tall, dark-haired man closed the door behind them, then slapped one of Lucy's large, rounded buttocks with his big hand causing the women to squeal girlishly and nearly spill the glass of port she was carefully carrying.

"You're a bit familiar, ain't you Captain?" Lucy giggled as she knocked back the remains of her drink, and placed the empty glass on a little bedside table.

"Just getting a little taste, my dear," he said, smiling as he unbuttoned his tunic.

"That's Captain Froome of the Metropolitan Police," Rose whispered. "A friend of Madam's. In return for a little favour now and then, he and his men turn a blind eye to what goes on here and any soliciting we do in the local pubs."

Jenny pressed her face against the rough wooden boards. Lucy was only wearing a thin shift and Jenny watched wide-eyed as the woman quickly slipped it over her head, slid her drawers off from her legs and reclined naked on the bed, her voluptuous breasts and the Rubenesque curve of her broad hips lit by the softly flickering glow of the candles. She found herself holding her breath as the Captain eagerly pulled off his shirt and shoes, then eased his breeches down over his thick thighs. She'd never seen a man naked before and felt guilty about spying like this. She knew she really should look away, but somehow she couldn't tear her eyes away from the erotic scene unfolding in front of her, unable to stop watching as he pulled off his undershirt now leaving him naked. He was facing away from them, towards the bed, Jenny spared the sight of full-frontal nudity although she couldn't help staring at the globes of his firm, round buttocks and the lean contours of his broad, muscular back lit in the soft amber glow.

"He's quite a fine-looking man, isn't he?" Rose whispered. "Although I'm sure you'd like to see all of him."

"Ooh, come on Captain, be a sport and give us a quick look," Daisy murmured impatiently. "It's for a young girl's education."

"Mee-ooww!" crooned Rose loudly, in a poor approximation of a cat, causing the Captain to spin around in their direction.

Jenny shrunk back from the peephole, terrified of being seen and glancing to her side, could see Daisy clamp a hand over her mouth to suppress her giggling.

Slowly, they resumed their positions and Jenny was able to see the Captain in all his naked glory. He was standing naked, running a hand through his thick, dark hair, a puzzled look on his face as his hazel eyes scanned the room. He was perhaps thirty, tall and muscular, a broad triangle of dark hair clinging to his chest. But that was not where her eyes lingered. Despite herself, she couldn't help but stare at his rampant cock, thick and sturdy, rearing up from the nest of black curls between his thighs, the thick veins throbbing, the engorged purple head glistening like a ripe plum.

"There now young Jenny, isn't that a sight to behold!" Rose whispered breathlessly, her body pressing against Jenny's back in the dark cupboard as they watched him smoothly roll a sheath over the thick, rock hard shaft that jutted out horizontally from his thighs.

"Imagine being assaulted with that truncheon!" Daisy hissed, and Jenny could hear the tense excitement in her voice.

"It's so big!" Jenny gasped, her large brown eyes as big as saucers.

"Well it needs to be big to satisfy Lucy's appetite," Daisy whispered.

But Jenny barely heard her, her mind crowded with questions. Did all naked men look like that? How did they go about their daily business with those big, rampant things swaying between their legs? And how did women accommodate such impressive organs? How would she? It seemed so much more generous in girth than her slender fingers. She'd seen so much tonight, and yet she still knew so little. But her attention was soon drawn back to the room, where the action was about to get even hotter.

"Come on, come to bed Captain," Lucy was saying now, her voice sounding a little whiny and petulant as she stretched languidly on the bed and ran a hand through her ruby curls.

"But I thought I heard something. Maybe a cat," he said, stroking his moustache and looking puzzled.

"Never mind that. I've got a pussy right here, that needs a little attention," Lucy insisted with a throaty chuckle.

Jenny watched as the man chuckled then climbed onto the bed as Lucy spread her legs. She had been stroking the little triangle of bronzed curls between her legs whilst the Captain was undressing, and her quim glistened wetly as the man knelt between her fleshy, invitingly wide thighs and wrapped a fist around his throbbing cock.

"Now then Jenny, you just watch and see where he puts that lovely big truncheon of 'is," Rose hissed, her breath hot against Jenny's ear, her voice full of barely-suppressed anticipation.

From their position behind and slightly to one side, Jenny was just able to see his swollen, pendulous balls swaying between his thick thighs, and watched closely as the Captain positioned the throbbing head of his cock against Lucy's welcoming cunny lips.

"Ooh Captain," Lucy groaned, throwing her head back and closing her big watery blue eyes as the plump raspberry lips of her quim resisted briefly then surrendered, parting at the powerful advance of his sturdy cock, wrapping themselves tightly around the man's turgid shaft as he moaned happily. Jenny pressed her eye tight to the peephole as he slowly withdrew, his throbbing shaft glistening with Lucy's juices. Then eased back in, drawing a contented sigh from Lucy as she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

"Oh my goodness," Jenny whispered hoarsely as she watched the Captain's firm buttocks begin to steadily bob up and down between Lucy's plump, welcoming thighs.

"There now, doesn't that make you feel all warm and tingly?" Daisy asked, pressing her body tight against Jenny's in the warm, humid darkness.

"Yes," she sighed, as he felt Daisy's hand slide up over her torso and squeeze one of her breasts through her satin dress. She continued to watch, wondering what it would feel like to be mounted by the Captain, to have his solid weight pressing down between her thighs. He seemed so strong and powerful, and so passionate. How would it feel to have those strong arms pinning her wrists to the bed, while he forced that big thing deep inside her as she struggled helplessly? The thought scared her a little, but also make her feel excited, a heady, confusing mix of emotions.

She watched Lucy wrap her legs around the man's muscular back, her stockinged feet bumping against his buttocks as he found a steady rhythm, his thick thighs driving his hardness deep into the whore's moistly welcoming depths.

It was quite warm in the closet with the three of them squeezed together. Perhaps that why Jenny felt herself feel a little faint, her heart fluttering against her chest as she watched Lucy dig her long nails into the Captain's firm buttocks, urging him to pound her even harder.

"There now, how does your pussy like being stroked like this?" the Captain grunted as he increased his pace, the frame of the brass bed bumping against the wall now.

"Ooh, she likes it very much, although I daresay she wouldn't mind if it was a little harder," Lucy gasped as she slid her arms up around his thick arms and over the firm contours of his back, clinging to him tightly as their bodies slapped together noisily.

"Harder, you say, madam? Well, I shouldn't like to disappoint," he gasped breathlessly as he redoubled his efforts, the bedsprings complaining beneath them. He'd started with long, steady strokes but Jenny felt breathless and excited, her legs weakening, as she watched his firmly rounded buttocks tighten, his rhythm becoming a series of short, stabbing strokes as the evening's entertainment quickly approached its inevitable climax.

"Yes, oh yes!" Lucy squealed happily as he pounded her lustily, her long nails raking the taut muscles of the Captain's back.

Jenny pressed her eye tight to the peephole, not wanting to miss any of the action as the couple writhed and jerked hotly on the bed. Lucy had wrapped her arms and legs around him now, hanging on to him tightly as his strong thighs plunged up and down, his buttocks taut, the muscles bulging. Lucy was moaning contentedly as the Captain's hot shaft probed deep into the wet, clasping depths between her thighs. His breath was reduced to a series of hoarse gasps now, as he neared his peak.

"Uh, uh!" he grunted as he fucked Lucy with powerful thrusts, trying to satisfy her urgent demands for satisfaction, his breathless gasps getting steadily louder, raising in pitch, and then running into one long wail of pleasure.

"Oh, oh, I spend, I spend!" he groaned, his performance ending with a series of short, brutal thrusts before he collapsed heavily onto Lucy's soft, welcoming arms, his head twisted sideways towards them and resting on the soft pillow of her ample breasts, his body spent.

They lay there for several long seconds, entwined in a tangle of arms and legs, as the Captain's chest heaved.

"There, there, Captain," Lucy whispered, her chubby fingers stroking the dark, wiry curls at the nape of his neck. "Well as always, you certainly know how to make a girl's pussy purr with pleasure, my dear. Same time next week, love?"

--

Later in bed, Jenny shifted restlessly, rolling over onto her side in the darkness, unable to get to sleep. Despite her best intentions, whenever she closed her eyes, she was assaulted with hot, erotic images of what she'd seen earlier: the Captain's impressive cock and swollen balls gently swaying as he glanced around the room, his naked, muscular buttocks bouncing up and down between Lucy's willing thighs, their hot bodies slapping together wetly amongst the twisted sheets.

"What's the matter? Having trouble sleeping?" Rose whispered, wriggling closer and wrapping an arm around her stomach, her soft breasts pressing against Jenny's back.

"Do all men look like that naked?" Jenny asked, shivering as she felt Rose ease her chestnut hair from the nape of her neck, and her soft lips brushing the exposed skin.

"Well, they're all different of course. They're certainly not all as well endowed as the Captain, although I have to say I have seen bigger," Rose said, cupping one of Jenny's boobs, gently caressing her soft yet firm flesh. Jenny shivered as she felt Rose's playful lips kissing her neck, then her tongue tracing the delicate curve of her ear.

"Bigger! How do ladies accommodate such substantial girth?" Jenny sighed, moaning softly as she felt Rose's eager fingers sliding the soft contours of her body, leaving little fiery tingles in their wake.

"You'd be surprised," Rose chuckled softly. "So, am I to understand that you've never lain with a man before?"

"No, I was always taught that proper ladies wait until they're married to engage in, well, that sort of thing," Jenny asked, as she felt Rose's lips gently sucking at her earlobe and her inquisitive fingers toying with her nipples, gently plucking and brushing them with her fingertips till they were stiff and erect, causing hot ripples of pleasure to course through her young body.

"Well, well," Rose chuckled as she drew a sharp gasp of pleasure from her friend as she tweaked one of her hard little buds. "A genuine virgin living in a brothel, is there anything more rare or precious?"

"I suppose I must seem very innocent and naive to you," Jenny said, allowing Rose to roll her onto her back, and sighing as she felt the young woman's lips leave a trail of lingering kisses down over the slope of her breasts, which were modest but firm and youthful.

"Well, I think most young ladies are innocent compared to the likes of me," Rose said, smiling as she drew the tip of Jenny's left boob between her soft, moist lips and delicately flicked her tongue back and forth over her stubby nipple drawing a longing sigh from her friend.

Jenny supposed she should really struggle or protest, but the fact was that the sight of Lucy and the Captain had left her feeling restless and agitated in a way that was most unfamiliar to her. Perhaps a little more 'stroking' from Rose would help her relax and get to sleep.

"Even so, I suppose I had a very sheltered upbringing," Jenny said breathlessly as Rose's hands tugged at her drawers and her wicked tongue continued to toy with her nipple, causing delicious sensations to surge through her young body. Jenny lifted her hips obligingly, helping her friend slide her drawers down to her knees.

"But surely your mother must have told you something of men and their desires?" Rose said, sliding a hand between Jenny's trembling thighs and gently stroking the sparse thatch of brown curls that covered her mons

"We didn't really talk of such things," Jenny replied, arching her back and spreading her legs as Rose explored her nakedness, her fingers gently massaging her quim.

"But you know a little of the nature of men?"

"Like what?"

"Like men will pay a pretty penny to spend some time alone with a sweet little thing like you," Rose said, grinning as she shifted position, impatiently throwing the sheets aside and kissing her way down over Jenny's hot body.

"Really?"

"Oh yes. And I'll tell you something else: forget your gold and silver and your fancy dresses, this sweet treasure between your legs is the most valuable thing a young lady has. Men will do just about anything to get a little taste," Rose said, impatiently drawing Jenny's knees wider apart and kissing her way along the inside of her thighs.

"Oh Rose, stop! What are you doing?" Jenny exclaimed as she felt Rose's devilish tongue start to explore the sensitive peaks and moist valleys of her most intimate spot.

"Just giving you a little kiss, dearie. I wager you've been havin' trouble sleeping after that little performance we witnessed earlier, eh?" Rose said, as if she'd been reading Jenny's thoughts. "You just lie back and let old Rose relieve some of that tension."

This so wrong, I should insist that she stops, Jenny's mind kept screaming as Rose's eager lips kissed and licked and sucked at that secret place between her thighs. And yet it felt so good, that she could barely stop herself from screaming 'Hallelujah!" as Rose expertly drew her swollen labia into the warm, wetness of her mouth, caressing her engorged, tingling flesh with her wet, probing tongue. Being stimulated by hand was one thing, but this was even more intimate, and she knew Rose would be able to see all of the secret details of her cunny, and see exactly how aroused her sweet caresses were making her. But even as they formed, her feelings of shame and embarrassment were swept away by much more sinful feelings of hot, wanton desire.

"Oh Rose! This is so sinful!" she gasped as she felt her friend's tongue lapping hungrily at the warm honey that spilled from her quim, and dancing over her puffy lips.

"Shh! Trust me," Rose said, flashing Jenny an impish smile as she held up a finger to her lips, then slipped it into her mouth, licking it till it glistened with her saliva.

Jenny held her breath as she felt Rose's wet finger stroke her, circling her tight entrance. She strained her neck muscles, watching as her friend expertly spread her wet folds, and used her finger to tease her vagina.

"Oh, no! Oh!" gasped as she felt her fingertip gently but insistently press against her tight virginal lips till they finally succumbed, and Jenny felt a hot wave of indecent pleasure as she felt it begin to ease inside her, then slowly out.

"Such a deliciously tight little quim, some young man's going to be very lucky," Rose whispered as she eased her finger a little deeper into her clasping quim, and began to lap at Jenny's labia once more.

It felt so good, and Jenny threw her head back against the pillow, trying to suppress her unladylike gasps of pleasure as her friend eagerly licked and sucked and penetrated her cunny, thoroughly pleasuring her, inside and out.

"Oh, oh, please!" Jenny moaned, already feeling her lust begin to spin dizzyingly out of control as Rose spread her wet folds and her experienced tongue zeroed in on that little nub of pleasure at the top of her slit, at first circling, then ever-so-gently flicking at it with the tip until Jenny's breathing was reduced to a series of helpless sighs.

Jenny moaned loudly, unable to deny how much she wanted Rose to continue. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, her mouth half-open as Rose's fingers frigged her cunny, and her tongue danced over the little pink pearl of her clit.

"Oh Rose, Rose!" Jenny cried, her hands clutching tightly at the sheets, as she felt Rose's finger moved faster now, making lewd, wet noises as it slid in and out of her juicy quim. Jenny's body writhed restlessly, her legs spread wide as Rose expertly pleasured her, quickly bringing her to the point of no return.

"Oh, oh, ooohhh!" Jenny squealed as the novel, intense sensations quickly overwhelmed her inexperienced young body and she felt herself lifted from the sheets and swept away on a hot, unstoppable wave of pure ecstacy.

The fierce surge of pleasure held her body aloft for what seemed like several minutes, and she finally floated back to earth, she opened her eyes ans saw that Rose had slid back up over her body and had wrapped an arm around her stomach.

"Good Lord," Jenny sighed contentedly. "That was even better than last time. Thank-you, Rose."

"My pleasure, truly," Rose said, drawing her into a tender, lingering kiss.

When their lips finally parted, she added: "I don't often get to lie with such a sweet, innocent thing as you. Now then, 'ow about you return the favour and show old Rose what a quick learner you are, eh?"