The Confidence of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my stiffness from her and without releasing my grip on her hair I pulled Summer to a standing position which she found unsteady, seeking balance on her black velvet heels after the fervent fucking she had just received. As she lightly stumbled she corrected her glasses and let out a light sigh. Now before she finished composing herself, I pressed Summer to her knees again and dropped my cock across her face, draping its length across the bridge of her glasses and brushing my sack across her lips. As I lifted myself from her face, I could see Summer's bright blinking eyes begging me to force myself into her mouth that now hung open wide, tongue draped childishly over her lower lip. As I set the tip of my penis on the shelf of Summer's enticing tongue, her mouth continued to hang open while she gently shimmied on her knees toward me, still blinking up with anticipation.

I steady her head with the fingers of both hands and delivered my cock into the back of her throat watching her eyes roll slightly back. Slowly but sternly I repeatedly cycle my shaft into and out of the depths of Summer's beckoning mouth. Her eyes tearing slightly, Summer seemed intent on witnessing every moment and each of my passing expressions as I thoroughly invest myself into fucking her face. Over and over I pressed my glans against Summer's delicate tonsils feeling the base of my length glide across the delightfully smooth track of Summer's tongue. Her blinking blue eyes gazed up at me, pleading for more and radiating a desire to express complete devotion to the sexual act to which she had committed herself. Finally, with one hand I snatched a handful of Summer's bright yellow mane, and with my other hand pulled the base of her head forward to force myself as deep as possible beyond Summer's sumptuous and supple lips. I could feel her choke and gag on my tip as I remain, pausing deep within in her throat, lingering as I weaken slightly from the pleasure climbing my spine. When I released Summer from my hold, she pulled her mouth from my cock and composed herself as my knob lightly bounces off her wet pink lips, subtle streaks of running mascara descending her rosy cheeks behind the frame of her glasses.

Summer stumbled to her feet and backed her ass back up to the edge of my desk. Her usually composed and delicate pony tail was now slightly haggard and loose as this handle of hair had been repeatedly employed to guide Summer through this encounter. As she quickly tightened the tie of her hair with a few curt tugs, one long and curled lock fell down beside her face. Summer's breasts swayed and pressed against themselves as she moved her arms and positioned her body. These pert tits hung smartly and round atop her dainty torso and framed a patch of flushed skin across the top her chest, belying the depths of pleasure she had already visited. As she wriggled her cheeks up over the edge of the desk, Summer pleaded with me. "Oh, please fuck me. Fuck me so hard. I've been so bad."

Before she settled herself, I pushed her back flat onto the desk and pulled her hips forward so that her cheeks hung slightly over the edge. I grabbed Summer's ankles and forced her straight legs back, pressing her lace adorned knees into her supple and luscious tits, raising her heels high into the air. Summer crossed her arms behind her knees and held her legs to her chest, exposing her dripping velvet gash in a seam of delight ready to be defiled again. Unable to contain myself, I provide Summer with one forceful lick of my tongue that began near her puckering asshole and terminated with a swirling suckle at the home of her engorged clit.

Breathlessly, she moaned, "Fuck me."

I placed my shaft atop her glistening peach and pulled it down across her clit until I felt my knob gently come to rest in the soft gateway of her thin canal. I grasped her thighs on either side, pressing her legs together and pulling her toward me as I plunged myself deeply into her tightly squeezed gash. Summer began an almost guttural moan that bounced in time with the rhythmic pounding of this carnal fucking. The relentless thrusting slid Summer across the loose papers covering my desk, forcing her to release her legs from the embrace that had held them to her breast and move her hands to the edge of the desk. Her fingertips turned white under her manicured nails as she gripped the edge of the tabletop, bracing herself against my assault. Her velvet heels flapped over my shoulders atop the taut lace-clad legs bent slightly at the knee. I watched, hypnotized as her buoyant tits quivered, shuffling up and down her chest, beautifully pert and protruding from her ribs. Her nipples had softened, just barely, leaving pyramids of delicate red flesh pointing slightly outward that snapped and rotated as her body ground against mine. The sweet cream of Summer's pink hole drenched me as the thumping penetration of my swollen phallus battered her delicious fold.

I pulled myself from her and her eyes found mine. An expression of exhausted delight and rapt carnal satisfaction beamed from her as she lifted herself on her elbows. I threw her legs to either side as I crawled onto the desk between them. Beneath the yellow and glistening tuft of hair her elegant box was battered pink and yawned open begging to be filled again. Grabbing her ankles in my hands I forced them to the desk above her shoulders, her shoes clunking slightly on the hollow wood. Her pelvis rose and I buried my tongue deep into her juices, twisting and tasting the full extent of her flowing snatch. Her hands pulled at her hair as I devoured her womanhood, releasing her tied hair and sending it cascading across her face.

As I lifted my face I saw her again. This stunning vision of a woman released and satisfied gazed back at me with a wry smile and a whisper of stray blonde strands streamed across her lips. Her mouth opened slightly more as she reached her hands between her legs seeking to find my length. Her lips pursed as she watched me move over her and position myself for the next act, her hands guiding my cock to the opening of her lustful pocket.

Summer's eyes softened and rolled back in her head as I plunged into her, deeper than ever before, knocking against her most intimate depths. Her tits pressed against her shoulders as I fucked her folded body, the continuing thrusts pushing tones of erotic satisfaction from her, chirping in time with the rhythm. A loud crash filled the room as the rhythmic penetration shook the glass lamp from the corner of the desk, followed shortly thereafter by the plastic clatter of the keyboard as it too fell to the floor. Hammering, smashing, my sack pounded against her crack as I cleaved her flushed pussy apart, grinding and forcing my entirety into her. The heat rose between us as the force of my penetration exhausted the restraints of her tightness and spread her pocket into an eager and hungry shrine.

Her hands moved to my face, thumbs moving across my cheeks as she lightly held my head as if to force me to witness the expressions of pure submission and absolute ecstasy wash over her. Summer's grip tightened and her nails dug into the nape of my neck as her squeaking began to transform into a panting gasp. She lifted her head and her eyes burned through me with a smile of consummate lust. She threw her head back, hair cast above her on the desk, pulling my face into her chest to be buried in the valley of her magnificent cleavage as she writhed and screamed under my pulsing drive. Her entire body tensed and contorted under the spell of her orgasmic bliss before relaxing entirely to be consumed by her total surrender to my wanton and intimate invasion.

A pressure built within me as I watched Summer, now somnolent and docile, shake and coo as I continued to ravage her. I paused in her depth, pushing and seeking to feel my tip click against the ceiling of her perfect snatch, and Summer, sensing her opportunity, pushed my shoulders and sent me off of her. I backed off the desk and Summer quickly and deftly spun from its top, finding her way to kneeling in front of my glistening cock. Prostrate before me and lacking any pretense or hesitation she devoured my girth, sucking, twisting, willing my load into her throat. Her mascara stained blues stared up at me through the shining lenses of her glasses as her sucking lips encircled and embraced my throbbing shaft. Her swirling tongue burnt against the bottom of my dick as my balls rose in their sack to spray my hot substance into her. My knees weakened and I braced myself against the edge of the desk as I erupted violently into Summer's hungry throat. A handful of golden hair helped me force her mouth around me as each subsequent convulsion washed up my back and the ropes of salty cum ejected from my engorged cock.

As the waves of bliss quieted and passed, Summer took one long tantalizing and drawing suck before releasing me with a pop. She collapsed backward onto the paisley patterned carpet, hair in a shining corona above her. Standing over her, propped against the desk, heavy with breath and weak in the knees, I admired her one last time. Her arms spread wide across the floor, I could see her breasts shift under her heaving chest. Her soft paunch lay sunken below the rim of her ribs, her hips canted to the side and her laced legs crossed over each other.

After a moment had passed, I heard Summer squeak, a shade of confidence having dissolved from her, asking, "Was I good?" Her eyes peeked over at me.

I could only muster a laugh, and a nod in the affirmative. She closed her eyes and whispered to herself, "Good."

As I stood there, all I could think was that maybe Summer wasn't such a bad employee after all.

12