The Confusion of the Sexes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her, out of sight stood the client watching. Harriet could sense him, knew he was standing there probably inches from her head, probably with his outsize penis almost touching her hair. And, just as if the thought caused it to happen, she felt it touch her hair and hands appear once more to play with her breasts. Below her the other hands were sliding on the sheen of coconut oil, sliding upwards, getting closer and closer to her sex. She was sure they would not stop their movement until they touched. She was right.

The oil was spread, making her vulva even more slippery than she knew it to be from her own secretions. Fingers touching, exploring, probing. Fingers of both hands within her, sliding easily on the oil, opening her, feeling within her passage. Harriet wanted to close her thighs and prevent the invasion but she could not; her limbs were not obeying her.

Harriet was completely conscious of her predicament. The men in the room were free to roam and enjoy her at will. There was nothing she could do to stop them; such decisions were not for her. There was no need to strap her down - but had there been any need for Daisy? Had Daisy resisted - at first - put up some sort of fight that Harriet was not capable of?

"May I?"

"Please, you are the guest. You first."

Harriet knew, knew what that 'first' meant - what was coming. It was not simply fingers that were going to invade. The time of the erections had come.

A touch, just the lightest of touches but Harriet knew, knew her sex had been touched by the end of her senior partner's erection. The slightest movement on his part - or hers - and it would be intercourse, yes, penetration.

"Push, Harriet." A whispered command from behind her head and she did, an involuntary movement of her hips and she knew the penis head had entered. There was no resistance, the oil too slippery. Awfully it had not been her boss who had done the deed but her.

A groan from the man and slowly he pushed his full length into her, his hands seeking to find purchase on her oily hips. Harriet's bottom on the edge of the table, her legs hanging; the man free to push in to the hilt. Invading her with his penis which had so recently – she had seen it happen - been inside another girl.

The motion of intercourse. Her boss pushing himself in and out of her, lifting her legs in his hands so her feet were waggling in the air behind him, really giving himself full access, taking his pleasure from the sensation - the slippery, oily sensation. And it was not just him who felt it. It was all reported to Harriet, sensations she so normally enjoyed, not least the firm movement that pulled skin and moved her clitoris.

How was this happening? A little while ago she had been creeping around the castle just looking for a glass of water and to go to bed. Now she was in the power of these two men, moreover under their control. Was it hypnosis, a drug or what? How had they taken the ability to choose her own movement from her? How were they able to enjoy her at their leisure?

The movement speeding, her boss smiling down at her, almost in triumph as she lay there, helpless whilst he fucked her and her client played with her breasts.

Her boss' eyes closed and again he groaned and Harriet could feel it, could feel the man's fluid, his semen, leaving his body and entering hers - the procreative act done with a man she would never have allowed, never have thought...

The man's faced betrayed his pleasure, mirrored the feeling of the spurting within her. She could not only feel but see the beginning and end of his orgasm.

Behind Harriet, her client lifted her a little. She was permitted to sit up and see what had become of her. What her boss had done.

Harriet looked aghast; she could see it all now, not just feel it; there buried in her sex, to the hilt, was her boss' erection, their pubic hair mingling - red and yellow, their fluids flowing together, his body inside her body, her body absorbing his - it was difficult to see where one body ended and the other began; the sexual act completed with the confusion of the sexes.

"Oh Harriet. That was good. Ever since you joined the company I have wanted to undress you, penetrate you and fill you. A pleasure I have wanted yet known would come about - given time."

"But now you need to earn your salary. The role of the professional person, the duty of the professional person to his - or her - client. Yes, client service and your client needs a service. You can see more than see he does!"

The big man was moving, walking around the table from her head to her feet - or more accurately her sex. His penis massive and waving as he walked. Harriet's eyes were on the head, so big and shiny - had it really been inside Daisy - the balls low slung in their slack scrotum, swinging.

"No, I couldn't, he can't, he mustn't" She was staring at the big man's erection. It was not something that could be ignored. It menaced her. There really was no other word.

It was like pornography, but she had to say the words, "It's, it's too big." It was not actually the foot long pole she had thought she had seen through the key hole but it would certainly measure ten inches. She still could not believe the size of it.

"A little more oil. Come you can manage it. Other girls have. What objects must you have tried to see would fit, would stretch; come, girl, what is the biggest thing? You must tell me sometime, describe and perhaps demonstrate. Surely the baseball bat would be more?" It was her boss speaking.

"I've never..." But it wasn't true - not with a baseball bat but other things. It was what girls did, her friends had told her all.

Harriet lay back on the table and felt that strange sensation - the removal of the penis - as her boss pulled himself from her. She could see his penis, wet from her, the oil and the semen, losing its strength, dropping downwards to swing freely until next needed. But her eyes quickly moved to the other penis as it advanced towards her. A penis in a very different state! The big man standing between her legs so the outsize erection reared up above her view of her pubic mound.

"Please no," she whispered.

The man reached down, positioning himself, moving the penis from view and then Harriet felt it. The great head against her little sex, squashing it, pushing against its softness; never had anything so large attempted to penetrate; it could not be done surely?

Her mouth fell open, he was really pushing against her but she was not yielding - she knew it was not possible. The man drew back a little before thrusting with his hips, the great head again pushing at her. Once, twice, thrice the man drew back and thrust at her - yes, like a mediaeval battering ram at the door of her castle. She would withstand.

But it was not to be. "Aaah," she whimpered. The impossible had happened. She could feel it. The head was lodged inside her. The biggest penis she could imagine was inside her. And he was pushing, pushing up her, the head travelling forwards, the shaft following behind. There was plentiful lubrication, Already the penetration deeper than she had ever before experienced.

"Yesss!" The man was biting his bottom lip in pleasure. "Come, sit up Harriet."

She struggled up to stare and stare. There between her thighs was the man's erection, clearly buried deep within her. Not all in - how could it be - but certainly more than just in!

"I can see." She whispered.

"Now, put your arms around my neck." He leant forward and as she complied she found herself being lifted. There was no support from his hands, Harriet was held merely by the arms around the man's neck and the penis inside her, speared on his pole, and her weight was pushing it further into her! There was no real friction between them to reduce the downwards pressure on the penis - the oil saw to that. With all the strength in her arms she pulled herself up, her vagina sliding on the great penis - yes, again the motion of intercourse - but she was not able to pull herself high enough to let it slip out and she found her strength failing and once more she was slipping back downwards, down the cock letting the big head force its way up into her.

"No!"

The man began to walk around the room, the movement transmitted to his penis, making it move within her. He went close to the fire and Harriet could feel the heat on her buttocks before he turned and slowly made a circuit of the room. The other men were watching. Her boss with limp penis smiling even applauding, the butler in his black clothes impassive but his eyes watching.

Harriet's arms were tired; the more tired they were the less she could hold herself up and the more she could feel the penis pushing at and in her.

Finally they returned to the table and it was such a relief to feel her bottom on the hard table again, taking the weight. She looked and there was a further mingling, this time of the red and black, a further confusion of the sexes. Unbelievably their pubic hair was together. Almost all of the great penis was within her! How could it push so far inside her?

The proper motion began; unbelievably long strokes - an almost foot of movement out and then in - the piston rod working. And the sound of the big balls slapping against her on the in thrust. The only sound apart from breathing in the room.

"You may come, Harriet. It will be best for you now."

It was not possible. It really was not, but her body was betraying her. She could feel it coming, unbidden, undesired, unwanted but coming it was. Under the ministrations of these two terrible men Harriet was going to come, really come. She could feel it, knew what was approaching but it could not be. It was such a betrayal.

"No, no, no." She whispered but the man just smiled and put his thumb on her clit. It was like a finger on her trigger. Bang! That set her off. Indescribable feelings of pleasure coupled with shock.

In the midst of it all she heard the man groan and felt once more the pulsing as the second man inseminated her, his penis moving at speed. She could imagine in her mind's eye the great head spurting. Such an erotic image to her - normally. Awfully, it came to her. they were coming together just like Silene, George and Marianne.

A pause and then withdrawal. Harriet was permitted to rise. Her glance went nervously to the butler. He was still standing impassive. Perhaps despite her misgivings it seemed there was not to be a third invasion of her sex.

"A woman is so economical. One alone can serve many men with ease and efficiency. Thank you Harriet, we have both enjoyed you so much this night. You may take her up to bed, Jarvis."

There was an almost imperceptible raising of an eyebrow.

"Oh, yes, well, of course you may take her to the butler's pantry for a night cap before bed. Breakfast at 8.30 sharp. But of course you will be there. You know you must now do as you are told, don't you Harriet. You cannot imagine what we do to girls who are late, Harriet - or perhaps you can!"

The butler spoke, "Thank you, sir, I shall sip a little warm coconut milk before bed."

The men seemed to find that very funny indeed.

Her boss, too, bade her goodnight.

"To know, Harriet, next Monday morning you will arrive in that delightful pin-striped suit of yours, your knees just peeking out from under the skirt, knees I have so admired, but knowing - and no one but you or I will know it - that you have no panties on. Yes, that there is nothing under your skirt but you and what I see now. That you're so pretty sex is completely unprotected. Knowing all through the morning's meeting as you talk and your pretty lips move that at 3 pm precisely you will walk into my office, shut the door, apply a fresh sheen of your delightful pale coral lipstick, kneel and those pretty lips will suck me until I cum. And will you swallow? Of course you will! And then there is the client visit on Thursday. We won't need separate rooms at the hotel will we? What a saving in expenses!"

Harriet turned to the door – it was time to go. There was a respectful cough from the butler and a whispered, "Don't forget to thank the gentlemen."

Thank? How? For what?

A gentle pressure on her shoulder gave the indication. Harriet sank to her knees. Before her two limp penises, damp and semen coated. Even at rest her client's penis was long and the big knob made it swing as he moved. Was she to just kiss them or suck them? The men stood waiting.

A whisper, "You suck them, miss."

Her mouth opened. She knew it would be best to do as she was told.

It had all changed so much for Harriet in one short night. A change from free woman to toy but as she followed the butler up the stairs, without even the covering of the dressing gown, she realised that for her the night was not yet over. Between her thighs she felt a trickle, a tentative trickle of semen, semen from two men, mixed with her and the oil – and it suddenly struck her with disquiet that, perhaps, the trickling was the butler's coconut milk and if he had a penchant for male things how might he use her?