The Conquest Club Files 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, amid Sofia's constant gurgling, I manage to get about three quarters in. I get a good enough of a rhythm going so I let her jaw go and reach down to start slapping her tits. Sofia cries out around my cock but continues sucking while I'm shoving it in and out of her face. "Look at me, bitch," I tell her. "Look at me while you're sucking me off." She does so, her deep green eyes glittering with the tears as my cock pistons in and out of her mouth.

I work her mouth over for another five minutes or so before pulling out. I give her a soft slap across her cheek. "Pathetic." I tell her in disgust. Not really, but I am playing a part here. Sofia wasn't the best blowjob I've ever had but she certainly wasn't the worst. I let go of her and she pitches over forward onto the carpet. She lets out a little 'oof' when she lands. I dig into my bag of toys for the next item on my list of things to do with her.

I come out with the Hitachi magic wand. Ah, I love this little thing. It's perfect for when you want to make a woman cum uncontrollably. I then grab another restraining bar, this one comes with a mount that I'd made for the wand as well as a nice sized dildo at the end of it. I attach the wand and then I walk around behind Sofia. I reach under her and move the crotch of her panties aside slightly. She's dripping wet by this point. I ease the dildo inside of her and sink it all the way in until the bulb head of the wand is resting up against her clit. Sofia shudders as her pussy is invaded and continues shuddering as I think she's wondering what I'm going to be doing with this thing.

Next, I attach the free end of the restraining bar to the center of the spreader bar between her legs. I grab a small roll of electrical tape and tape the junction point to ensure that the two bars don't slide. I then spool out the power cord to the nearest socket and plug the sucker in. Sofia's looking at me with wide eyes. I smile down at her and pat her head for a moment before grabbing a flogger out of the bag. I show it to her and even put it down in front of her face for a good look. Then I place one hand behind her neck to keep her in place before reaching down between her legs to flip the wand on.

Sofia screams and thrashes around the moment the high speed vibrating hits her clit directly. I keep her in place with my hand on the back of her neck. I then grab the flogger and give her a nice swat across the ass. She jerks from the stings and wails, making a feeble and comical attempt at trying to cover her bottom with her hands, which are still bound behind her back. All she succeeds in doing is fucking herself on the dildo as she flops around on the carpet. "Count 'em out, woman!" I yell down at her.

"What? IEEEE!" She shrieks when I let her have it with the flogger when she doesn't count. "O-O-One!" she cries out.

"One, WHAT?" This time I bend over and use my hand and she wails again. I leave a nice glowing red handprint on her round ass.

"One, S-S-S-Sir!"

"Fine, but you're two behind now!" I walk over to the bag and fish out a condom. I stand behind her, towering over her legs and ass, as I rip the plastic and slap the condom on my hard cock. "As punishment, I think that'll cost you four thrusts; two for each miscount."

"Wha-" She asks in puzzlement, trying to look behind her at what I'm doing. When she sees my cock pointed down at her ass, she panics. "NO! YOU CAN'T! IT'LL HURT!" I roll my eyes and walk back over to my bag of goodies. She lets out a sigh of relief, thinking that I'm going to let her go or change my mind or something. I come back with a ball gag and stuff it into her mouth to shut her up. After it's buckled into place, I squat back down behind her and lower myself to my knees. My cock is now nuzzling her ass and she's openly sobbing now.

I gingerly rub her ass cheeks before grabbing her lace panties and ripping them all the way open. Sofia lets out a squeak of alarm as her ass feels cool air and I spreading her ass cheeks apart just a bit. I then push into her very slowly so I don't hurt her. Slowly, inch by inch, I bury my cock inside of her ass, listening to her let out a deep guttural groan as I move into her. Her back is arched as far as it'll go and her eyes are cast up to the ceiling. I see the sparkling of tears as they stream from her eyes.

But I have yet to hear her even mumble the safe word yet.

Sofia flops back down to the floor once I stop plowing into her ass. She's breathing heavily, her chest heaving, but otherwise she's okay. I thank the condom manufacturers for their extra lubricated brand to allow things like this. Once I'm fully entrenched, I take a moment to savor the feeling. She's tighter than I would've originally given her credit for. I can feel the dildo through her vaginal wall and I can feel the vibrations from the Hitachi. I'm not sure how much longer I can last like this, so I get to work. I pull out and shove my cock back into her.

"One." I tell her as she squeals behind her gag.

I count out four more slow and even thrusts up her ass, watching her arch her back and moan passionately with each one. I'm starting to shove my cock into her one last time when I feel her ass squeeze my cock hard and I feel her whole body begin to shake and tremble violently. Sofia looks like she's being electrocuted as I bury my cock into her all the way up to my base. Her squealing has taken on a frequency and pitch that's so high of an octave that's usually reserved for calling dogs.

"UHhhhhhhh!" Sofia grunts one last time behind the ball gag before collapsing back to the floor. I feel both her ass and her pussy clenching and relaxing in rapid time. Her body twitches intermittently and she just lays there letting out the occasional orgasmic groan.

I grab the base of the condom and pull out of her, having done my six strokes up her ass. I jerk it off and toss it into the nearest wastebasket as I walk around to her head. I undo the ball gag and Sofia barely notices. "Enjoy that, did you, you little slut?" She groans again in response. I walk behind her, switching off the Hitachi and taking the spreader bar off of her ankles and the bar with the dildo/Hitachi out of her. Sofia lets out a sigh of relief when I do. "Well, we're not even remotely done yet." I tell her, kneeling behind her again and unsnapping her wrist cuffs. I rip the rest of her lace panties off of her and toss them, along with the remnants of her camisole, into the bag to join my ever growing cache of trophies.

Grabbing her hair, I haul her up to all fours. "You ready for the pounding of your lifetime, my little slut?"

"Please don't," she whines. "I'm too sensitive now!"

I let go of her hair and slap her ass, at least this time she has the sense to count it out this time. "You should realize by now, Sofia, that I'm the one giving the orders around here." I growl.

Sofia swallows hard. "Then just get it over with you bastard," she whispers hollowly, hanging her head in shame. Her chin is to her collar bone just in front of her full, dangling tits. Her nipples are two hardened points at their tips. I can't but help reaching under her to feel them up. Damn these are nice and soft. I roll and knead them in my hands and Sofia just cries as she continues kneeling there allowing me to do it. After a minute or two of fondling her breasts, I grab her by the back of the neck and lead her on all fours over to the bed. She allows herself to be led like a prisoner resigned to their fate as they're heading for execution. By the time I order her to stand up and get on the bed, she's totally complaint.

I mount her and rub my cock up and down her pussy. She moans and spreads her legs even wider. My hand latches onto the back of her neck and I force her to make eye contact with me. Then I bring my cock up to her pussy and shove it in. Sofia lets out a little grunt as I penetrate her. "Keep looking at me while I fuck you, woman," I growl, looking deep into her eyes. She looks up at me and I start pounding her in earnest.

My hand moves around to the front of her neck to push her down, just slightly choking her. Her eyes widen and her mouth gapes open as she finds inner pleasure at the total domination. She's then making little whimpers and then all out cries of ecstasy each time I plow into her. "You better not cum until I'm ready for you to, woman," I order her. I love doing that since I have found that it is very rare for women to hold off once they're into it.

The order works like a charm as Sofia's face scrunches up and contorts as she valiantly tries to follow my instructions. She's still looking up at me, tears streaming from her eyes, mouth open in a constant stream of screams and moans, when the orgasm finally wins out despite my orders. Her scream reaches decibel levels that are usually reserved for departing 737s out of Indianapolis International Airport. Underneath of me, her body shudders violently and her pussy clamps down around my cock hard.

I smile at her, give her a final thrust, and blow my seed into her. "AUGH!" She yells, even louder, as my cum fills her up. My cock throbs in time with her pussy's contractions. Her eyes roll back into her head as she goes to that high off place of pleasure that so many try to obtain. I pat her on the cheek and tell her that she's a good girl while she's delirious with the intense feeling that's all over her body.

While she's momentarily out of it; I quickly slip my mask off, roll it up, and use it as an ad hoc blindfold on her. When her body finally relaxes, I slip out of her and off of the bed. She makes a tiny inquisitive sound when she comes to enough to make out my retreating footsteps. "Stay put, bitch." I tell her. On the bed she whimpers but nods her compliance.

Walking over to the closet door I open it up. Mr. L... sorry... 'Tom', is there on his knees with his cock out. Judging by the white glob on the inside of the door, he's already gotten off at least once. I jerk my head over towards his wife. "I think that you can take it from here." I tell him, keeping my voice low. He looks like a kid on Christmas Morning when I say that.

"What?" Sofia asks from the bed.

"My accomplice has just arrived. He'd been ransacking the downstairs for valuables." I tell her. "I'm just going to go down and finish up while he finishes you up."

"No... please..." Sofia pleads but her husband is already crossing the distance and jumping on the bed. A second later and he's inside of her humping away.

I didn't stay for the floor show. I gathered up my stuff, zipped up the bag, and headed back across the street to Jen's house. I get back up to Jen's room and her and Kimmy are naked and making out like there is no tomorrow. "Enjoy?" I ask, walking around to where they were at by the window. I slide in between them and they start running their hands up and down my body to get me out of my clothes in a hurry.

While they're disrobing me, I look though the telescope to across the street. Tom is in the process of holding Sofia down as I did, by the neck, while fucking her really hard. Looking at it from this point of view gets my cock to stir. The girls see it twitch to life and they both go for it at the same time like they'd done at the cabin.

Anyway, I didn't catch much more of the Tom and Sofia show across the street as Kimmy was mounting my cock while Jen pressed her naked body up against my side and started to kiss me. Kimmy must've already been primed to go by Jen as she was on me for all of a couple of minutes before she started shuddering hard from her climax. She slumped onto me and then rolled off to be quickly replaced by Jen. Jen fucked me with equal fervor until she was in the throes of her own orgasm in the matter of moments.

Talk about leaving me out of the loop.

Thankfully the girls didn't leave me hanging for long. They decided on an impromptu game of 'who is he going to cum in first?' where they alternate fucking me for a few quick humps and then change. For the record, Kimmy won that game since by this point in time she knows my body pretty well.

After I come down from my own orgasm I take one more look through the telescope before Kim and I start getting our things together to go home. Tom has Sofia tied down spread-eagled to the bed now but the blindfold is off. He's fucking her again and she appears to be enjoying every minute of it.

I silently wish Mrs. L a Happy Birthday while I busy myself with Kimmy and Jen for round two.

Little did I know was that Mrs. L would be ready for a round two with me soon enough... but that's a story for later.

12