The Conquest Club Files 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers

The three of us collapse onto the floor of the shower in a tangled, heaving mess. I have both of them on either side of me, mewing pitifully as they rest their heads on my shoulders. "That was amazing, Jerry," Jessie purrs. "Thank you." She stretches her head up to give me a peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome." I say as I idly stroke her and Sofia's hair with my hands.

"I do have one more request before you leave for the night?" she says with a suggestive waggle of her eyebrows.

*

Now I wasn't present the next morning when Mr. L and Mr. S got to the house. But I did rig up the computer in the bedroom so that I'd have Jessie's webcam pointed right at the bed. The bed, ironically, that I never got to use. Ah well. The webcam served as a dual purpose for me to keep track of the ladies for safety reasons and for Kimmy and I to enjoy the show.

Anyway. Mr. L and Mr. S got back to Mr. S' house. When they got to the master bedroom they got the sight of their life. Sofia and Jessie were trussed up again, this time with fur lined leather cuffs and collars. Their ankles and wrists were latched to each other as were their collars. I'd put a double ended dildo into them so that they'd be constantly fucking each other all throughout the night. Then, just because I'm cruel that way I attached nipple clamps that ran between them so no matter how they moved, their nipples and breasts would be stimulated.

I'd also left a note on the door that told the guys. "Have fun."

And they did... a lot.

While Kimmy and I watched from my room with Kimmy riding me reverse cowgirl so that she could enjoy the show.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers