The Conquest Club Files 06

Story Info
It's back to college time, folks!
7.2k words
4.75
24.9k
20

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers

Hunter File # 0006: Alicia/Luna (Latina Descent)

Age: 19

Height: 5'5"

Figure/Stats: Exotic Dancer, Curves in the right places. 32B-26-30

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Brown

Trophy Taken: None. In fact; I stopped taking trophies at this point and besides, I have plenty of towels.

*

Hunter File # 0001: Kim

Age: 18

Height: 5'3"

Figure/Stats: Petite/30B-24-30

Hair: Light Brown that goes down to her ass.

Eyes: Blue

Trophy Taken: Let's be honest: I pretty much own her at this point.

*

By the time it was back to school season I was actually relieved since the cougars in the neighborhood were starting to smell blood in the proverbial water. After Sofia, it was her best friend Jessie and after her I seemed to get passed around the neighborhood like a gigolo. Yeah, right... like I was being paid. Used sex toy would probably be more accurate. I might bore you with details at some later date on the great MILF conquest of the summer but right now I'd rather get on to more interesting stories.

It got to the point that more and more people were hanging around my house, all looking for a score with the 'up-and-coming NFL Star' that Kim and I actually snuck out of our little berg under the cover of darkness in order to move into our co-ed dorm room.

By the time we got to the college it was about four in the afternoon as we'd left at oh-dark-early. After stopping by the bookstore to get our textbooks, we go to the dormitories, get the housing assignment along with our keys, and are told that one of our roommates is already there. When enter our new home for the next six months and that is when Kim gets her first look at my friend, Tycen. Her eyes go wide as she looks up... and up... and up at him. I see her mind quickly put two and two together as she gets that this has to be one of the guys on the football team that I was referring to that she'd have the chance to fuck.

So to paint you a picture here; Kimmy felt that she was small compared to me. I'm 6'0" and 200 pounds of lean running back muscle. Tycen makes ME feel small in comparison to him as he's built like a hard steel refrigerator and moves like he's a locomotive. He's 6'6", weighs in at 300 plus of pure muscle and is black as the ace of spades. He also hits like a truck as I've had the unfortunate experience of being on the receiving end of his tackles before during practices where I've had the misfortune to be running offense while he's moonlighting as a defensive tackle.

But despite that, Tycen and I had a great working relationship. He hits other guys really hard and I'd run through the gaps that he'd create. The coach capitalized on our quick friendship and our ability to anticipate each other to come up with some killer trick plays that involves us. We've been responsible for winning, or at least making some losses closer, for our team more times than I can count. Haven't gotten to go to any bowl games yet but who knows; this might be our year.

Anyway, I could tell that Kim was wondering how he was stacked downstairs as her eyes glance in that direction. I've seen Tycen and his girl, Alicia, go at it at the strip club. Let me tell you this; some men have been born blessed and there are some men who were born really blessed.

And then Tycen; he was born a tripod.

Tycen and I pull each other into a backslapping bear hug and I quickly introduce Kim who gives him a weak, nervous smile in return but boldly grasps his massive hand and gives it a frim shake. "Glad to see that you finally traded up," Tycen tells me with a sly wink. "I've been wondering when you were going to throw her older sister to the curb." Fuck. Did everyone but me know about that?

"I know, I know," I say as I collapse down onto the couch. "So when's your girl getting here? She's our fourth roomie, right?"

He looks uncomfortable as he scratches the back of his head. "Yeeeeeeeah, about that... Boss over at the club won't let her change her schedule for her to go back to college this year. She's been drawing in a lot of clients for him and refuses to let her out of prime time. Can you believe that he actually wants her there during the days on Thursdays and Fridays?"

I swear under my breath. "Does he want to lose us as bouncers or something? He knew this was coming a year in advance already and she works weekends as it is while we're off for games!"

Tycen shrugs and rolls his eyes. "You know how he is; all passive-aggressive while waiting until the last damn dog dies to give anyone an answer. But you know Alicia too; she really needs the money for her family and this pays really well."

"Does Steve expect us to be there for work tonight?" I ask him. It's a Friday and classes don't start for another week, thankfully. When we're not in classes or practicing, we're at the club bouncing for additional cash. It seems like he's more lenient on us because we're local football heroes and he doesn't want either a riot at his club or for us to leave for one of the other rival strip clubs in town. We keep the girls in a safe working environment free of roaming hands, pimps that might want them to go hooking on the side, and drug dealers that want to separate the girls from their hard earned cash.

Yes, I said hard earned cash. If you think stripping is easy, just ask one of them. It takes a lot of guts to get up on stage to dance and take off your clothes in front of a bunch of strangers. Then toss in the social stigma that comes with it and you have a stressful work environment to begin with. Tycen and I being there to watch over them help set their minds at ease.

Tycen shakes his head and a plan formulates in my mind. "Let's go," I say as I head back for the door. "We can talk to Steve and, if need be, abduct her."

"Woah, wait," Kim pipes up finally. "What is this all about?" We fill her in and she finally nods thoughtfully. "Okay. Let's go get her then."

When we get to the club this little weasel of a man, with a hair style and moustache straight out of the '60s, is not happy to see us. He masks it initially when he sees Kimmy with us as he smiles broadly and asks if we'd brought him some new talent. Tycen and I close ranks at once and bear down on him, backing him straight back into his office.

"So what's this I hear that you're not letting Alicia back down to part time work in order to go back to classes, Steven?" I start in on him.

"Look, guys, you know how it is; especially with back-to-school season," Steven says, stalling from having to give a direct answer for once in his life. "I need everyone I can get for the sudden influx of Freshmen who like to come in and party. Then you have Rush Week where the Frats and the Sororities come in for their little thing. Then it's the holidays..."

"Shut up," I snap. I've had three years of this bullshit and I'm done. "I'll make this easy for your miniscule brain to comprehend: You're going to uphold your end of the agreement or you're losing not only Alicia, but Tycen and myself as well. We can go to one of the other clubs if we have to."

Steven pales at that. "You wouldn't," he breathes

I hear the DJ announce that 'Luna' was taking the stage. Alicia went by that while at work like a lot of strippers do in order to separate their private lives from the professional ones. I jerk a thumb over my shoulder. "I will fucking go out there right now, pull her off the stage, throw her over my shoulder, and march out the goddamn front door with her and probably have the full gaggle of girls following me out. How you think your business will survive after that, huh? You'll lose faith with your dancers who know that you can't stop someone from striding out the door with them. You'll lose face with your bouncers who know that you're not going to back them. And you'll lose face with the community when they know that they can come in and do whatever the fuck they want to. At that point you'll have two options; close up shop or put up with all the lowlifes that will be making you their new bitch."

Arching an eyebrow at him, I continue looking him in the eye. "Still think that I won't do it? Try me. Roll the dice and take your chances."

I can see that he's mulling the options around in that tiny little brain of his. If he caves to me then we all know that I have him at the balls. But if he calls me on it and I do exactly as he says, then he can see everything that I've said come true. It's a lose-lose situation with him and now it's just a matter of mitigating damages at this point. "Fine," he sighs at last, "she can go back to part time in order to take classes. But I want her in here dancing when she's not in classes and I want that new girl that you brought to apply for a dancer's position."

Considering that Kimmy had already been thinking about that on the way here, I had no problem agreeing. However, I did put in the stipulation that if he made any kind of move towards her that displeased me that they'd never find his body and no one would have a hard time believing that he'd just up and leave one day without warning. That might've been an idle threat on my part but the fact that he bought it served my goals.

Tycen couldn't help but cracking his knuckles and smiling; baring bright white teeth against his ebony complexion. I swore that Steven wet himself at that implication. It was the way that Tycen and I had naturally paired up; I was the mouth of the operations and he provided the muscle. Hey, it works for us.

Tycen, Kimmy and I find a table in the VIP section of the club. Since we work there, no one bats an eye. We watch Alicia finish up her routine. Having missed the striptease portion since we were talking to the weasel in the office, she was already totally naked and gyrating her light chocolate brown body up and down the silver pole right between those round but not too firm breasts of hers. I let out an involuntary grunt of approval as my cock begins to twitch.

Kimmy doesn't help matters by placing her hand not on my thigh but on my crotch. "Like something you see?" she asks playfully, raising her voice to be heard of the sounds of the main floor of the club. I manage another grunt and a nod. She leans in to whisper to me. "Then how about you picture me tied up and helpless, her eating me out, while you fuck her from behind?" she says in a husky voice.

"You're evil." I tell her.

Tycen is too enraptured watching his girl shake her tits and her booty up on stage to pay attention to us watching Alicia while Kimmy is massaging my groin. Alicia is just a bit taller than Kimmy is by an inch or two and a bit fuller in the chest. Kimmy is as white as I am while Alicia hails from Latin-American descent. Kimmy wonders why I haven't fucked Alicia yet and I frown and state that I was still technically dating 'that cheating bitch' at the time despite the offer from them being there.

Alicia waves and blows kisses from the stage as her song ends. She spies us in the VIP area and smiles and waves at us as well along with a point that tells us that she's going to be over soon. The next girl comes on, a hot, buxom redhead that goes by the stage name of Firecracker. I probably would've named her Widowmaker since she has a tendency to chew men up and spit them out. Before you ask, no, I never once made a move on Firecracker since I was not about to get burned by her. Besides, I'm not her type; I'm male.

As Firecracker gets to work on stage, Kimmy gets up onto my lap. "So what'd your boss mean by applying? Does he want me to fill out paperwork or something?" she leans back and asks me over the din of the noise and music of the club.

"You are applying," I tell her, glancing over at the boss' door over by the DJ booth. Steven is just in the doorway and he's looking our way. "He's watching you right now. So go ahead and dance and enjoy yourself."

Kimmy doesn't need any more prodding as she gets into the music playing and gyrates her ass up against my cock. I let out a long groan as I try and maintain my composure and my control. She caresses her own chest in that glittery pink one-piece miniskirt of hers that hugs her body before bringing it up behind her neck to flip her hair up. Then she does this slow sink down to the floor, crawls away, stands up, straddles my lap and then dry humps me, pressing her breasts into my chest in the process.

"Holy Fuck, girl," Tycen breathes, "Where'd you learn to do that?"

She gives him a coy smile. "Been practicing."

I glance over at Steven and he nods and holds up a sheaf of papers for us to pick up on the way out. I nod back and give him a thumbs-up. "Congratulations; you're hired," I tell her. Granted, this would probably be one of the last places I'd want Kimmy to work at (yeah, yeah, I know I'm being a bit hypocritical here) but at least I get to keep an eye on her here.

Alicia comes out from the dressing room and up to our booth. "Luna," I nod to her politely, making sure I'm addressing her by her stage name to maintain appearances.

"Hi guys! Glad you finally made it in!" she gushes, hugging us both. She then steps back and her gaze settles on Kimmy. "MM-mmm! And who do we have here?"

"Your new co-worker," Tycen smiles as he makes the introductions.

Alicia gives Kimmy a friendly hug and comments that they'll have to work together to get Kimmy some routines. She then settles into Tycen's lap to give him a quick tease before we settle into talking. We let her know of Steven's sudden change of heart and that she can move into the dorm room tonight. She's overjoyed and gives us each a hug and a kiss again... this time, Kimmy included. "Now I can look forward to the end of my shift!" she exclaims, suddenly renewed with energy.

*

It's late by the time we get back to the dorm rooms. We managed to get Alicia off of work early and got Kimmy's new hire paperwork filled out. Steven, thankfully, upheld his end of the bargain so Tycen and I picked up our work schedules for the next month, making sure that it didn't conflict with practices or games. Then it was over to Alicia's parents' house to get her things (her parents were thrilled, by the way, that she'd be able to go to school more and strip less) before getting back to campus. We were all beat but at least we had the weekend to relax now.

I'm finishing up unpacking in my room and decided that I'd do some studying in our playbook early for the upcoming season out in the living room. Kimmy and Tycen were already out there and Alicia was in the shower. The water cuts off right as I'm coming out and the door to the bathroom opens up.

Alicia is smiling at me when she exits the shower. Those luscious latina curves of hers are wrapped up in the towel tucked in nicely at her bust and her smile broadens when she catches me gaping like an idiot at her. Hell, it's not even the first time I've done it. To really twist the proverbial knife in my back, she undoes the knot to opens the towel up wide, giving me a good view, and waggles her eyebrows suggestively.

Now to give you a quick history between us; Tycen and Alicia have suspected for years now that Jen had been cheating on me. They've extended an open invite for me to join them in the bedroom on more than one occasion that I've passed up. I've seen her naked many times before. I mean, after all, we DO work at a strip club together. But it's one thing to see her naked and performing on stage in a professional manner and quite another to see her in the privacy of our own co-ed dorm bared for me to enjoy. Hell, she'd even given me a few lap dances at the club (during breaks, of course) just to get me off. And yes, in case you're wondering, I did follow the rules of look but don't touch. Seeing her now and knowing the permissions that exist between Kimmy and I, as well as the fact that I know that Tycen has filled her in on my summer exploits, my cock went insta-hard. Alicia blows me a kiss, mouths the words "come and get it", and gives me a 'come-hither' smirk.

I'm pinning her up against the wall in an instant with my body pressing into hers and my hand clamped over her mouth. Her eyes go wide at the suddenness of the action. Maybe I took her off guard. Maybe she wasn't really expecting me to go through with it after all. Or maybe she was expecting me to take her to the bedroom. In what was now becoming expert precision, I have the fly of my jeans open and my cock out a half second before driving right up into her. Her eyes go even wider to the point of nearly bulging out as my cock spears her. Behind my hand she lets out a muffled "MMMPH!" as her pussy races to accommodate the sudden intrusion. Her legs quiver a bit as she raises up onto her tip toes as she tries to adjust to this unexpected development. I can feel the hardness of her nipples on top of her twin taut mounds through my shirt.

I look her dead in the eyes as I proceed to pound her hard and deep. She looks right back at me with a renewed worry in her eyes. Alicia mumbles behind my hand "Not here! Bedroom!" but I don't pay her any mind. Yeah, I get that Kimmy and Tycen are in the living room just around the corner but I don't care. If either or both of them were to round the corner they'd join in. I continue plastering her up against the wall. Much to my surprise she's moaning as her pussy starts to squeeze my cock a moment before her release. I watch her eyes roll back into her head as she cums hard on my manhood. Giving her a savage snarl, I give her one more good thrust and then I'm unloading my spunk up into her that turns her moan into something primal and guttural.

"Yeeeeeah," I breathe into her ear, licking at her earlobe. "You liked that, didn't you?" She whimpers her assent and I let her go.

While I'm using her towel to clean our juices off of our genitals, she gives me a cross look. "We should've done that in the bedroom. What if Tycen saw?" she asked breathlessly.

"Lemme clue you in on that," I beckon for her to follow me. I peek around the corner and look into the living room. I position Alicia right in front of me on her knees and put my hand over her mouth in a gentle, by dominating way. "Don't say anything. Watch." I tell her.

Kimmy is flipping through one of her textbooks and Tycen is lounging back watching TV. Both are on the same couch. Kimmy happens to look up and she sees us watching in the shadows and gives us a sly wink and a smile. I jerk my head to one side to indicate Tycen, who's engrossed in his show. Kimmy mouths the word 'Now?' and I nod. She smiles and casually shifts in her seat so that she's sitting right up next to Tycen. A few moments later, she's sliding closer. Once she's right next to him, she's plopping back into the back of the couch hard enough to dislodge his arm. I can't help but silently chuckle as it's the same trick that she used on me. Sure enough; Tycen's arm falls right down across her shoulders to drape down and graze her right breast.

Both of them freeze. Kimmy looks up at him in wide-eyed fear and Tycen looks uncomfortable. Alicia glances up at me in confusion. I explain to her in a whisper that I'd given Tycen permission to fuck Kimmy and that had been my plan all along. But what Tycen doesn't know is that Kimmy had already given her consent to be ravished by him... to me. So Tycen is unsure as what he should do in this situation. I know that Kimmy is putting on a show as it's the same show that I've been a party to already. She's doing the fearful lip quiver and everything. "N-No..." she breathes out. Tycen mumbles out an apology and moves his whole arm away going so far as to even scoot further down the couch. Kimmy rolls her eyes at me and I stifle a laugh.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers
12