The Conquest Club Files 07

Story Info
More adventures at college.
8.7k words
4.73
21.4k
16

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,087 Followers

Hunter File # 0007: Mila (Russian/Ukrainian Descent)

Age: 20

Height: 5'1"

Figure/Stats: Cheerleader/Ballet Dancer, Small Frame bordering on Petite with nice pointy tits. Easy to toss and manhandle around. 34A/B-23-32

Hair: Platinum Blonde

Eyes: Piercing Blue

Trophy Taken: One waterlogged cheerleading outfit.

*****

Halfway through the fall semester I was something of a local celebrity. We had an awesome squad this year and so we were winning games. Toss into the fact that my little stunt at the strip club went viral on Facebook and YouTube so girls seemed to be coming out of the woodwork now if only just to walk near me to feel safe if nothing else. I took it all in stride and chatted them up, smiled warmly, offered help when it seemed like it was needed, and politely turned down any offers for fuck-buddies. Between Kimmy, Alicia, and about half the girls from the strip club, I had a pretty healthy sex life.

Hey, I'm making up for lost time. Okay? No need for me to go overboard by hounding all the girls that are flocking to me. Right? Riiiiiiight?

Anyway.

I had a full schedule on my plate for my senior year. Between my normal classes, I was taking a couple of extras to pad my academic resume (after all, I gotta face the very real possibility that I might not get drafted by the NFL and so have to have the degree to get a job). Then toss in bouncing at the club for extra money during the semester. On top of that, afterschool practices. Then games on the weekends. And to top it all off I had my karate and ballet classes in order to keep me limber and light on my feet when I'm on the gridiron.

Speaking of which, Kimmy and Alicia were at every home game. It bummed them out that they were unable to travel with the team but we (rightly) suspected that they were keeping each other company in bed as well as occasionally bringing some lucky guy back to the dorm room with them for a threesome. Tycen and I would get updates on our phones when we traveled. Typically, we'd laugh at the poor schmuck's look of abject horror when he learned who their boyfriends were. At least just the threat of us kept the guys in line from trying anything stupid while we were gone... like get too clingy or, worse, get abusive. We also had a flight attendant out of Indy that we often talked about out lifestyle about and it certainly piqued her interest.

We'd just got done with an excruciating long game with Indiana State, our team's rivals, that went into overtime. Once we were done with all the post-game upkeep of reviewing the game, talking with coaches, support staff, fitness staff, physical therapy, etc... the team hit the showers. I was running late since the coach wanted a few of us star players around for the press conference afterwards where I did my part of congratulating our opponents on a hard-fought game, praised their defense that was a bitch to get through, and complemented our team on a job well done. I rarely took any credit for anything since it was mainly due to the team that I stay alive out there on the field.

By the time I was done it was time to get on the damn bus. So, I wound up hitting the showers once we were back at the field house as I didn't want to go back to my dorm room all stinking and sweating. Tycen gave me a big ol' grin, waved, and told me that he'd keep the girls company until then. Jerk. They'd be tuckered out by the time I got there and so no fun for me.

On the other hand, I did have the shower facilities all to myself and so I decided to indulge under the hot water for some time. You always have to fight with the other rooms for hot water sometimes, especially on the weekends, so I had no problem lingering here to enjoy the moment.

That was, I had no problem until the back door of the locker room slammed open and close, snapping me into instant awareness. I leave my shower stall and then peer out of the entryway of the shower area and ask a tentative "Hello?". As far as I knew, everyone was gone. My eyes get drawn to the fluttering of a cheerleader's skirt as it dashes from one row of lockers to another.

Then I see a mass of white-blonde hair peek out tentatively from my left. "Gerry? Is that you?"

"Mila?" I ask, dumbfounded. She's one of the cheerleaders for our team and in my ballet class. "Mila, what the fuck are you doing in the men's locker room?" I ask her now, my volume dropping a few decibels.

Instead of answering, she runs right towards me. "Hide me." she gasps. I'm about to ask when the back doors fly open again and I hear an angry man's voice call out her name.

My protective instincts kick in and I pull her down the row of shower stalls. "Is that Jackson?" I ask her. She'd been lamenting about him for the past few months. Mila nods. "I thought that you were going to break it off with him?"

"I did, last week and then again right before we went down to I.U. for the game." Mila said, grateful to be helped. "He didn't take it so well."

"No kidding," I snort as I direct her to the last shower stall that I was in and push her back behind the curtain, pulling it back closed. I then tromp back out to the lockers where Jackson is kicking up a fuss, ranting and raving about Mila cheating on him, and threatening bodily harm if she didn't come out right this instant.

"What the fuck do you want, asshole?" I shout in my bouncer voice. That gets Jackson's attention as he whirls in place to face me. His eyes go wide as he's caught off guard. Instead of his ex, he's got me, standing there in front of him, in all of my glory. Yes, I have an impressive package, get over it. "Eyes up here, moron" I tell him when he can't help but glance down at my semi-erect cock. Having petite little Mila near me did that for me despite the gravity of the situation.

"Where's Mila?" he demands, getting back into why he's in here in the first place.

I give him a theatrical shrug. "You think that she's going to be here in the men's room?" I ask disdainfully. "Besides, why do you care? I heard you two had broke up."

"Ain't true! Where'd you hear that at?"

"From her." I say, crossing my arms. "I am in a class with her, after all, and she is one of my friends."

"Too close for my liking!" Jackson growls. "I'm pulling her out of that class and you'd better stay away from her!" he jabs a finger my way.

"She's a grown woman well over the age of eighteen, capable of making her own decisions, thank you very much." I counter. "If anyone needs to stay away from her, it's you."

"I swear to God, Moreau," he says in a threatening tone as he advances on me.

I don't let him get anything else out as I'm grabbing his pointing finger, wrenching his arm behind him so hard that his shoulder threatens to pop out of its socket, and whirling him around into the nearest lockers. His head bounces off and it makes an impressive clanging sound. I kick his legs apart and keep him pinned there. I'm right up next to him so I whisper into his ear. "Now listen here, cupcake, you're going to leave Mila alone or else I'm going to make sure that she has an escort from each member of the football team whenever she's between classes. If you continue to make an issue out of it. We'll switch it so that we're escorting YOU to and from classes where we will help your clumsy ass from hitting lockers and doors the entire way there... well... maybe half of the way there. Got it?" I torque his arm up a bit to emphasize my point.

"If I ever get my hands on you..."

"You'll be a dead man." I finish that idiotic thought with finality. "Now get the hell out of here and if I hear of you bothering Mila again I will personally make it my life's goal to make you suffer. Fuck the NFL, fuck a career; I'll be your new best friend until I grow tired of you. Get me?" I wrench his arm harder. "GET ME?"

"OW! Yeah! Stop it! I got you!"

"Now get out of here!" I stand there with a pissed look on my face as he beats a hasty retreat out the back. Then I let out a deep breath to calm my nerves as the adrenaline is now coursing through my body. After I got my nerves under control I go back to my shower stall.

Mila is still in there with her arms crossed and a wry expression on her face. She looks like a drowned rat, standing there soaked from head to toe as I'd put her directly under the shower head. Oops. She looks up at the water coming out and then gives me a pointed look. "Forget something?"

"You know, in my defense here," I say, sheepishly scratching the back of my head, "I was thinking that if he'd got by me that he probably wouldn't have thought to look in this one for you."

She laughs and shakes her head. Then she steps forward and gives me a big, wet hug. "Thanks," she whispers.

"Hey, anytime." I say, hugging her back.

To my surprise, she doesn't immediately pull back from me. Never mind the fact that she's drenched in her cheerleading outfit and I'm standing there naked as a jaybird. She cranes her neck to look past me to ensure that we're alone. Then she gives me a wolfish smile. "So, is the conquering hero going to take her fair maiden?"

Before you ask; yes, she does know about my exploits. I think that I'm famous for OTHER reasons around campus now instead of football. But with her, I'd talked with her before about, well, everything. I mean why not? We have been friends for the past couple of years even though she's a year behind me in school. We were often paired up in ballet since she's a dainty little thing and I'm a hulking brute in comparison. So, for the spring semester recitals I can pick her up and swing her around like she's weighing nothing. Mila's about a hundred pounds soaking wet... in tonight's case, that's probably literal. The bottom line is that we're friends and we've talked. A lot.

I match her grin as she takes my hands and pulls me into the shower stall with her. I put her up against the wall. She lets out a whimper and puts her hands up above her head, wrists crossed, with my hand pinning them. "Oh please, sir, don't," she cries softly.

"You been talking with my girlfriend?" I ask, giving her a suspicious look.

"Well, she does go to a lot of games." She says with a wink.

"I don't have a condom."

"I'm on the pill, now are you gonna take me or not?" she tells me. Then she's back in character. "Oh, God, don't..." she gasps as she lets herself go a little bit limp, grinding herself down my right thigh in the process. I let her do that for a bit, while I paw at her small tits. I roll her left breast through her waterlogged cheerleading uniform in my hand gingerly, listening to her moan in the process.

But I have other ideas. First, I divest her of her uniform. She's not wearing anything underneath of it; no bra, no panties, nothing. "No underwear? Tsk, tsk..." I say. "What a naughty girl," I say admonishingly. "I'm going to have to spank you later for that." My eyes flick up and then I lift her up. She squeaks as she's raised up to the point where she can grab a hold of the pipe leading out of the wall to the shower head. Out of pure instinct, she does grab it. Her pussy is right in front of me as I put her legs up onto my shoulders. I then pin her in place on the wall above me by locking my hands down on her petite breasts.

Then I attack her bare pussy with my tongue.

One good lap from the bottom of her slit on up, gets her squeaking and writhing. At the same time, I squeeze her tits. Then I position my hands so that I can drag my thumbs up and down over her nipples in time with my tongue lapping at her sex. "OH GOD!" she cries out as she flattens herself up against the wall as much as possible, holding onto the shower head above her for dear life. After just a minute of that she's got that distant look in her eyes and she's panting and gasping hard. I even manage to get my tongue up inside of her to lap up her juices and she's above me breathing and chanting "oh God, oh God, oh God," over and over again as I tongue fuck her. Kinda makes me wish I was Gene Simmons for a moment they way she's writhing in my grasp. I glance up and her gaze has turned vacant like she's staring off into space. Her mouth is locked in that "O" as she's getting off.

When I catch her clit just right is when she loses it. I feel her legs quiver and her thighs grip the sides of my head. Then she starts thrashing uncontrollably, legs kicking out so much that I swear that I'm going to have bruises on my back. I have to hold her in place with all of my might to keep her from falling while she comes hard. I wait until she lets one long, final sigh of relief before I gingerly bring her back down to floor level.

"Oh... My... Gawd..." she says, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me passionately. "That was amazing."

"I'm not done yet," I say getting a mischievous look in my eyes. I turn her in place and give her a light smack on the rump. "Come on, get up on those toes. I know you have the foot strength to do it for a little bit." I really wish that we had her pointe shoes here, I'd have her wear those. Maybe later since we've gone this far already.

Mila raised herself up onto the balls of her feet, leaning forward and bracing herself against the tiled wall as she presents her ass to me. I'm hard as a rock and she's gushing wet after her orgasm, so I slide into her easily. She closes her eyes, arches her back, and sucks in a deep breath, shuddering as my entire length goes into her right up to her cervix. Her hands are clawing at the tile just from me entering her. I feel her pussy reflexively clamp down onto my hardness.

As I start to fuck her, I can't help but compare her to Kimmy. Kimmy is a bit tighter and fuller in the chest. But Mila has dancer's legs that can compete with Kimmy's swimmer's legs. I suddenly have visions of fucking both of them in the pool back home. Hm... maybe later. I spank Mila again, eliciting a coo from her. So, I do it again, and again, and again. Her ass is nice and red before I'm done pounding her. It doesn't take me long until I'm blowing my load deep inside of her.

She doesn't get off while my thick semen is flowing into her but I can tell that she's enjoying it. Mila is bouncing back against me as I come. I give her one more good, hard thrust before finally relaxing and pulling out of her. My legs have had a workout, from both the game and from the impromptu fucking so I take a seat on the floor of the shower stall. She curls up in my lap, mewing in contentment.

"What am I going to do, Gerry?" she asks after a while, snapping me out of my luxurious haze. I make a dumbfounded inquisitive grunt and she repeats the question when I'm coherent. I notice that she's looking at her water-logged uniform. "I left my bag in my car when Jackson came after me, and you can bet that he's going to be out there provided that he's not already banging down my dorm room door."

"You can room with us tonight," I offer. "I got some spare shirts in my locker that'll cover you up long enough for you to get to my place. It's not too cold out, so you should be good. We can come back for your stuff and your car in the morning when it's light out."

"You're sweet," she gives me a peck on the lips. It turns into a longer, lingering kiss and I feel my cock begin to stir again. I break it off and she reaches down to feel me up, surprised. "Again?"

As much as I'd love to take her again, I shake my head. "No. That can wait until we get to my room. First thing's first; we need to get out of here." I turn off the water and we dry off. Then I get into clothes while she's attempting to fit properly into one of my shirts. I offer her a belt and she uses it to turn my shirt into an ad hock skirt.

We leave through the front door, heading for my car and sure enough, Jackson has been prowling the parking lots looking for her. "YOU BASTARD!" I hear him yell as he's charging towards us. "I TOLD YOU-"

That's about all he gets out as I just stick my foot out and let him run into it. He doubles over and I follow up with a quick hop in which I bring that foot down and bring my opposite knee up to meet his face as it's going down. My sensei calls it 'Marriage of Gravity' when a falling object meets a rising object and it typically hurts more. For good measure, I already had my hands coming downward to catch his falling head in order to speed it up into my knee. His head rebounds off of it and snaps backwards. He's now pinwheeling backwards as his eyes roll back into his head. He's out before he hits the nearby car and crumples to the ground.

"I'd call your roommates up and tell them that you're hiding out with me tonight." I tell Mila as I usher her into my car. "Let them know that he's unhinged and that Campus Police should probably monitor their door." I hand her my phone and she nods as she starts punching in the numbers. I glance at dipshit and he's moaning as he's moaning and starting to get up. Time to go.

*

I laid out Mila's situation to Tycen and the girls as soon as we were back in our dorm room and they all went into instant protective mode. Tycen made a few calls to friends while I called up Campus Police to lay out the situation. They bemoan the fact that I left the scene but shut up when I countered that while we might have Stand-Your-Ground Law in effect here in our fair state of Indiana, I had no legal obligation to stay there and possibly escalate the situation more if he were to wake up.

They begrudgingly agreed with me and took mine and Mila's statements over the phone. Once I hang up, all the girls are giving me that dopey eyed 'My Hero' look that is becoming strangely familiar now. I glance at the clock and see how late it is. Thankfully it's a Saturday so we can all sleep in tomorrow morning. I stretch and yawn as weariness suddenly overtakes me. Coming down off of both the sex and the adrenalin rush at the same time takes it out of you. "Well... who is sleeping where tonight?" I ask.

"We don't get to play with our new friend?" Kimmy asks me in a sweet, innocent tone while twirling a strand of Mila's hair in her finger.

"I don't get to stay with you in your bed tonight?" Mila mock-pouted at me.

"I didn't want to force the issue," I tell them in all honesty. "Since we only use two of the four rooms here, you can stay in any one of those."

"Well," Mila gets a mischievous look in her eyes again. "I thought that the hero would take her fair maiden hard and fast again?"

"God, you disgust me sometimes," Tycen muttered, rolling his eyes at me as he led Alicia by the hand, heading to their room.

"You're just jealous because I'm pretty!" I say to him in the most stereotypical gay voice I can manage. Alicia, though, turns long enough to mouth the words that she'd fuck me tomorrow while winking at me and hefting one of her tits with her spare hand.

Hey, it's good to be the king.

"Give us five minutes!" Kimmy squeals as she and Mila head to our room, slamming the door behind them. What the fuck my girlfriend has in mind now is beyond me. I'm starting to wonder who unlocked who's kink here; me or her. After five minutes are up, I head into the room.

Woah...

Kimmy and Mila are both lying naked on the bed side-by-side. They had dimmed the lights in the room and lit a couple of candles. It gave the room a sensual, semi-romantic feel to it.

They both have blindfolds on and they both have their hands in wrist cuffs up over their heads and their legs spread with spreader bars. Da-amn... My cock goes to instant hardness at the sight of them like this. I can't pass up the opportunity so I take out my phone and snap a few quick pictures for the collection. Then I close the door behind me and strip, all the while enjoying the view of them lying there waiting for me in anticipation.

I pause, letting them wonder what I'm up to and for a moment I wonder what I am going to do with them. The possibilities are endless. My cock is happily throbbing, eager to penetrate either one of them right now.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,087 Followers