The Consequences of Chatting

Story Info
Wife catches Rob masturbating over a chat-room model.
2.2k words
3.41
30k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I heard the front door shut I switched the computer on. It was the same routine every day. I would get up with my wife, make her breakfast while she got ready for work, kissed her goodbye and then settled down in front of the computer chatting to numerous women until she came home. The only reason she was the only one of us that went to work was because of a car crash I had been in a couple of months earlier.

The crash had left me with a broken arm, numerous cuts and bruises and whiplash, which made doing my job as a motorbike courier impossible. At first when I was off work I used to sit watch mind-numbingly boring daytime TV shows but soon found that there was a lot more fun to be had on the internet. It had all started off innocently enough, I would log into chat rooms and spend the day just chatting with anyone that I could, but one day I clicked the wrong button.

That day I accidently logged into an adult chat site that was being advertised on the page I was viewing. What happened was as I was busy chatting I went to change the page and, as I went to click the mouse, there was a loud banging at the door. The banging caused me to jump and I clicked the mouse without realizing where, on the page the cursor was, and got up to answer the door. It was only the postman with a package, my wife's birthday present, that I had been waiting for. I ran the parcel upstairs, opened it to make sure it was what I had ordered, wrapped it and went back to my computer.

When I glanced at the screen instead of the page I was expecting there was an attractive blonde, in the skimpiest set of red lace underwear I had ever seen, staring back at me. I know I should have shut the screen down instantly but, having never been on a site like this, my curiosity got the better of me and I just stared at the screen.

I knew sites like this existed but I was happy with Tamara, my wife, that they had never bothered me. Yet here I was all alone in the house and a gorgeous, virtually naked girl, was staring at me.

I looked at the page and saw a box, where you could type what you wanted to say, and started to write not knowing if she could actually see what I was putting or if you had to be a member.

"Hi how are you?" Was all I put, and waited to see if anything happened.

"I'm good thanks, how are you?" Flashed underneath my words.

I let go of the mouse and sat back, she could read anything I put, unsure whether to type anything else or see if she did first.

"What would you like me to do for you?" She asked.

I sat and stared at her question, stunned. Normally when I was in a chat room there were no images, without a webcam turned on, only words. Here whatever I told her to do I would be able to see. Still not quite believing what I was seeing I started to type again.

"Run your fingers through your hair for me."

I stared at the screen and watched and, a few seconds later, she slowly brushed through her hair with immaculately manicured nails. Seeing her actually do it totally freaked me out and I clicked the internet closed. I got up and went to get a coffee and while I was making it I wondered how much damage could be caused just by talking to someone. Deciding that, technically, wouldn't be cheating I went back and logged the page on again.

This time, instead of the gorgeous blonde, a woman with jet black hair appeared on the screen. She was dressed in similar clothes to the other woman, only white not red, and I started to type again.

"Hi Beautiful." I said and waited.

"Hello to you handsome." Came the response.

I was shocked by her answer as I knew there would be no way she could see me and assumed that she answered the same to every male that spoke to her.

"How are you doing?" I asked unsure if I should try to go any further.

"I'm great thanks what would you like to see?" She asked.

"Can you show me your tits?" I asked risking it.

"I will if you go private." She responded.

I looked at the screen and soon found the button that I needed to click to go private, and clicked on it.

SORRY THIS IS ONLY FOR FULL MEMBERS JOIN NOW FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS

flashed up on the screen.

"Fuck." I said out aloud.

I quickly returned to the site's homepage and looked how to sign up. All they needed was an e-mail address, screen name and thirty pounds a month. Not even thinking about it straight I took my credit card out of my wallet and started to sign-up, only stopping when it came to giving myself a screen name. How was I supposed to know what to call myself? I had never needed to do this before, always just using an abbreviation of my name, but this needed to be something a bit catchier than Rob. I sat and stared at the screen before eventually settling on Hades, the Greek god of the underworld. That was only because I had just watched a documentary about him and it was the only thing I could think of. Besides I wasn't going to sign up for more than a month and I wouldn't probably even use it that much.

Once I had finished with the signing up process I logged back in, this time greeted by yet another blonde, and started up a conversation.

"Hi baby how you feeling today?" I asked.

"I'm feeling good I bet you do as well." The blonde answered.

"Not as good as you would." I said trying to be flirty, something I wasn't good at.

"What can I do for you then?" She asked.

"Do you want to go private?"

"For you honey anything you want."

The words had hardly flashed up on screen when I clicked into the private room.

"Fancy seeing you here." I said when the blonde, who went by the name Mona_xxx, appeared before me. "What exactly can I ask you now, I'm new to all this.

"You can ask me to say or do absolutely anything in here honey." She said.

"Fondle your tits for me then babe." I said, not expecting her to mean what she said.

I was amazed, and shocked, when without batting an eyelid she grabbed both her tits in her hand and began to slowly knead and massage them through her bra. I sat transfixed as she continued to massage them while licking her lips seductively. Letting one of her hands drop she began to type.

"Are you getting hard yet?" She asked and I realized that I was.

"Yes I am show them to me." I answered.

She turned away from the camera and I watched as she deftly unclasped her bra before dropping it on to the bed and turning back around, her hands still covering as much of her tits as she could.

"Are you going to say please honey?" She said seductively.

"Okay babe please let me see your tits." I said.

"That's a lot better." She said and slowly lowered her hands.

Her tits were large, her nipples dark and starting to stiffen, and there was a small rose tattoo on her left one but they were perfect for her body and my cock hardened immediately. She ran her fingers over her nipples, pinching them lightly, making them fully erect.

"What do you think then honey?" She asked.

"They are beautiful." I answered." Suck your nipples for me please."

"How can I refuse when you asked so nicely?" Mona said lifting her left tit to her mouth.

I watched as she flicked her tongue lightly over her erect nipple before she took it into her mouth. As she sucked she tweaked her other nipple and started to squirm on the bed. She seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying watching. I started to massage my cock through my trousers and desperately wanted to take it out and stroke myself as she did so. Mona let her tit fall from her mouth and pulled her nipple.

"Is this what you wanted to see honey?" She asked.

"Yes it is babe." I answered. "What else do you do?"

"Ask and you will find out." She told me.

"Slip your panties of for me babe." I asked her. "Show me your pussy please."

Mona gave her nipples a last, aggressive tweak and reached into the thin waistband of her panties. Slowly, and seductively, she lowered them over her hips and down over her knees and feet before flicking them at the screen. She knelt up, with one hand hiding her pussy, and looked directly into the screen.

"Is this good enough for you honey?" She asked.

"Move your hand babe please, show it to me." I said to her.

She rubbed her hand between her legs before taking it away and showing me her pussy, a thin strip of hair shining in the light. I gasped and stared at her fully naked body, my cock throbbing really hard in my trousers, and started to type.

"You are so fucking beautiful." I said.

"Thank you honey." She answered. "Would you like to see me do anything else?"

"Slide your fingers inside yourself babe, make yourself cum for me please."

Mona looked into the screen, winked, then sat down and spread her legs showing me her glistening lips. Slowly she ran her hands over her belly and, using two fingers, opened her pussy before sliding a finger inside herself. I couldn't hold back any longer and released my cock from the confines of my trousers. As Mona eagerly rubbed her pussy I started to stroke my cock slowly, trying to move at the same speed as her, my eyes never leaving the screen. Mona bit her lip lightly and slid a second finger as deep into her pussy as she could and started to masturbate furiously.

The faster Mona's fingers went the faster I stroked my cock and I knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer. I slid down in my chair and tensed myself as I felt my balls tighten. Mona let out a loud gasp as the first orgasm tore through her body and, no sooner had she cum, I felt my cock twitch. Lifting my top quickly I continued to wank as fast as I could until the first stream of cum erupted from the end of my cock, splattering against my chest, and I continued until every drop had left my body. It had been a while since I had made love to Tamara, thanks to her job, that there was more cum than I expected.

I turned to find something to clean myself down with and came face to face with Tamara, my cock still fully erect.

"So this is how you spend your days while I am out at work you fucking bastard." She screamed at me, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Tamara shit I'm sorry sweetheart." I said, cum slowly trickling down my chest.

"Don't fucking sweetheart me." She screamed. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"I-I-I found the sit by accident." I stammered. "And things just got out of hand."

"It looks like things were taken well in hand." She screamed, pointing at the cum covering my chest, and lunged across the room towards me slapping me around the face.

"It was the first, and last, time I swear." I pleaded.

"I don't give a fuck how many times it has been it should never have happened." Another slap across my face stung me.

"I know it shou..." I started.

"Just shut the fuck up and get that mess off your chest." She screamed. "And put that away."

Quickly I ripped my top off and wiped my chest, removing all traces of cum, and pushed my flaccid cock back into my trousers. I went to stand up and, catching site of the PC monitor saw that Mona had left the private room, I quickly turned the computer off. I started to move towards Tamara but she stopped me.

"Don't you dare come near me you bastard." She screamed.

"Sweetheart please don't do this." I begged.

"Don't tell me what to do." She shouted, getting ready to hit me again. "And don't expect to make love to me for a very long time either."

With that she stormed out of the room, ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. I quickly followed her and as I opened the bedroom door she launched a small ornament at my head, just missing me.

"You are going to pay for doing that to me you bastard." She screamed.

"How do you mean Tamara?" I asked quietly, trying to calm the situation.

"I will find a way." She screamed. "Now get the fuck out of here and don't come back.