The Consequences of Crime Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets caught embezzling and pays the consequences.
972 words
4.13
68.7k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet, can you send Moncia in?"

"Sure Mr Willis."

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Monica walked in and I could tell it was not going to go easy.

"Close and lock the door Monica."

She closed and locked the door.

"Come over and get on your knees."

She didn't say a thing and walked over and got down.

"What would your wife think of this Mr Willis?" looking up at me.

"Nothing. I'm not married, I have no girlfriend and no one would really care if you told them about our deal. You can make this easy or difficult. If you think about it, if you do a good job and do it with a good attitude then I am more likely to give you more credit on your account. It's your choice. Considering the interest you should want to be in here once a day. The more blowjobs you give me the faster your account will be paid off."

"And if you want to you can always pull of your panties and bend over the desk and let me screw your brains out. That will get your more money."

She looked at me on her knees, "that will never happen. Let's get this over with."

I stood up and unzipped my pants. I pulled out my cock and put it in her open mouth.

"You are getting the idea Monica. The path of least resistance. Don't use your hands. I will feed my cock to you."

She started moving her head back and forth. Considering this was her second blowjob she was much better than the first.

"You have really improved since your last one. It feels so good. Have you been studying?"

"No," she said with a muffled voice.

"Take off your jacket and open your blouse and don't stop sucking."

As she kept bobbing her head she unbuttoned her blouse. She had on the same bra.

"Didn't I tell you to get some sexy bras last blowjob?"

She let my dick fall out of her mouth and looked up at me. "Yes, but I haven't had time."

I shoved my cock back in her mouth. "Well you better find time cause you just might be giving me a free one the next time if you don't. Is that clear enough for you?"

She pulled her head back. "I'm embarrassed, okay. This is not like me and I am having a tough time adjusting to all that has happened to me over the last few weeks. Walking onto a store and getting some bras like you want is really hard. I walked by a store the other day and didn't go in. I know what you said and I am trying."

"Keep sucking." She put my cock back in her mouth. "Well here's what I will do. I will measure your bra size and we will order some on line. Is that okay"?

She pulled her head back, "I already know my bra size. It is a 34C or D depending on the manufacturer."

I shoved my cock back in her mouth. "I want to measure you. I think it would be fun and sexy."

She pulled her head back. "You are such a pervert."

"Hey, you're the one on your knees blowing me."

"If you hadn't caught me stealing money then I wouldn't be in this position."

"More sucking and less talking," as I shoved my cock in her mouth. "You wanted to get this over with so get it done. I have appointments this afternoon."

"You let me know when your are going to cum. I don't want to go back to work with cum on my blouse."

"You want to spit, swallow or let me cum on your tits?"

"I don't know. Last time it was so gross. This whole thing is so gross. You make me give you a blowjob on call 24/7 and I have never had sex and have never had a boyfriend. I will have to blow you several thousand times and you want to know if I spit or swallow?"

"Have it your way. I will just cum and you do what you want. No skin off my back. Now finish me off."

She was going faster and faster. She was making all kinds of noises and would occasionally my cock would fall out of her mouth.

Her tits were bouncing up and down and she looked hot.

I was close to cuming. She was not experienced enough to know when I was close and I thought that I would just cum in her mouth and let her do whatever. I thought that after last time she would be prepared.

I tilted my head back and shot a load in her mouth. She gagged and coughed.

She yelled out, "You have to tell me when you are going to cum," as she wiped her face.

"I tried to tell you and you chose not to discuss it. Not my problem."

She cleaned up, buttoned her blouse and put on her coat.

I wrote my home address on a card and gave it to her.

"I want you to come over to my house tomorrow night. I will need another blowjob. While you are sucking me off I will order some sexy bras for you. I will measure you first so be prepared to get naked."

She looked at me with disgust. "Do I have to? If I get some sexy bras by tomorrow night can I keep my clothes on?"

"Nope. You don't know what I like and I want to order them. See you tomorrow at 8."

She walked to the door and left. At least she didn't slam it on her way out which was a step in the right direction.