The Consequences Of Gambling

Story Info
A wife raffles off her husband
2.2k words
3.54
59k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdistel
jdistel
1 Followers

So, here's my idea of an interesting situation. A large penis just inside the vagina of my bent-over wife, ready to make the whole trip when I say go.

It started with bridge, the hen club that meets once a month. I recorded it one night, and boy, what an earful. They aren't bashful about sex, that's for sure.

But, this night I was working late as usual, and got home around the typical ending time. My arrival created a real consternation. All four were dashing around what little there is of a kitchen, and there's someone else in the john.

"What in the world is going on?”

"Larry came to get Judy, and we're just checking him out."

Larry has a real reputation as a cock’s man, and was discussed during the evening I taped. Hung like a horse, according to his wife, who complains about the girth and length. Probably more of a complaint against his attitude.

"So, how are we doing that?"

"Well, it's a bit of a raffle."

Now, these answers are not coming in a straightforward fashion. There's a lot of tee-hee and reluctance.

"Exactly what kind of a raffle?"

"Well, Larry was kind enough to show us his penis, and we thought it was a shame to waste it, so we're raffling him off."

"To the highest bidder?"

"No, the luck of the draw."

"And, who's the lucky winner?"

"Well, that's when you got here."

"OK, so how does it work?"

"Well, we were still figuring it out. I put three white and one black marble in a sack, and each of us is going to draw one. The black marble wins - or loses, depending upon your viewpoint."

"And what does the winner get?"

"In a word, Larry's cock. To do with as she wishes. Gee, I suppose you could get in on it if you really wanted. It's pretty big, though. You might not walk for a week."

"Or sit down," one of the wives volunteered.

"Very funny. He's in the John? Why not get him out here?"

Lots of snickers now.

"Well, he doesn't have any trousers on."

Well, what the hell."

"Larry, come on out!"

He does, rather sheepishly. I looked at his penis, or rather I tried to, because he is covering it with both hands.

His wife finally pulls them away. It is impressive. Truly hard, and straight, with the veins standing out. It clearly will not brook any resistance.

"Well, really. And one of you, the winner, is going off to the bedroom with that? I'll bet you chicken out."

"That's certainly a real possibility."

"Well, then, let's be sure that doesn't happen. Who wants to be first?"

"I want to get it out of the way. Besides, the odds are better." Betty is the speaker, but it isn't clear whether she wants to win or lose.

"OK, then everybody will draw, and we'll look at the marbles one at a time."

So they draw, under my supervision.

"Now, there will be no chickening out. Betty, you wanted to be first, come here."

I lead Betty to the backside of the couch, and then push here over it rather firmly.

"Hey!"

"As I said, no chickening out."

I raised her skirt and lowered her panties. She tried to straighten up, but I held a firm hand on her back. The view was intriguing. Blond, not much pubic hair, and engorged labia, a nice bright pink.

Quite a fetching sight. Larry assumed the position, holding onto the points of her hips with both hands. His penis is menacingly close, and actually so hard that it is at a bad angle. He's going to have to dip down a bit, engage the head, and then straighten up to force it down to a horizontal position to line up. I certainly hope it doesn't hurt him.

"Well, now. Do you want to win?"

"Define winning!"

"Well, getting the black marble and Larry's cock."

"No!"

"In that case, why did you get involved?"

"Well, I was being silly and didn't think this was really going to happen."

"So, what are you going to do if the marble is black?"

"Get it over with, I suppose. Do I have a choice?"

"Well, you could tell Larry how you want it."

"Get it in, get it over with, don't mess up my hair."

I took her hand, and after some prying obtained the marble. It is white. She straightened up, and scooted over to the wall to pull up her panties in as graceful manner as possible under the circumstances.

"Sorry you lost. Better luck next time. Nancy, you're next."

She started to protest, but I repeated the production. Here we have basic black, quite a bit of it. Her labia are open enough that you can see the moisture. Clearly her body is ready to go. Larry's penis actually grazes her lips, and she jumps.

"Actually, I suppose you could have a little sample just in case you lose."

Larry thinks this is a good idea, and lodges his penis against her labia from underneath. An effective approach, because if she straightens up her vagina will rotate back onto his penis, and if she doesn't, it will stay in position should she win.

"Do you want him to, say, put just the head in?"

"No!"

"Well, you don't have to be so firm about it. Please give Larry equally firm directions as to how to proceed if the marble is black."

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you? Are you going to enjoy pulling your wife's panties down and bending her over for Larry? I hope she is the one who got lucky."

"Well, well. Sounds like you would like to get the black marble. How do you want it?"

"Nice and slow, Larry. Take your time. I can handle the whole thing, and you better plan on ejaculating inside me."

I get her to unclasp the marble, and it, too, is white. She repeated the surreptitious raising of the panties, designed to make sure her pubes don't show.

"All right, dear, you're next."

"Why me? Don't you want to see Rachel?"

"Now, that's a good idea and only fair. Rachel, why don't you bend over the sofa beside Sue, and we'll lower you britches as a consolation prize for me to look at in case Sue wins."

She did indeed do that, and what a nice ass it is. I made it clear she is to stay there for my looking pleasure until the issue is decided. Sue joined her apparently reluctantly, but as I pull down her panties I notice that they are wet in the crotch, and that her labia are distended and wet. Larry takes his position, and lodges his penis as before.

"Well, what about you. Do you want his penis all the way as a consolation prize should you lose?"

"No."

"Well, how about just the head so you know you've been there?"

"Boy, you deserve it, I should."

"Very well."

Larry takes that for permission, and raises up. He maintains enough pressure that is doesn't pop out, and I am rewarded with seeing the head find its way between her labia just up to the ring. She pulls forward, causing it to pop out.

"Gee, I guess you didn't have it quite far enough in. Keep trying until it stays in."

He does, in no uncertain terms. This time the head and ring disappear inside, but he stops there. Sue makes no effort to dislodge it.

"Well, dear, how's that?"

"You tell me, you're the one that wanted it."

"Oh, I don't think so. Your vagina was very receptive."

It is quite a sight. She is not moving, nor is he. The penis just sits there, pulsing a little.

"Well, time for the denouement. How do want Larry to proceed, dear?"

"I want him to proceed all the way in my vagina and do a really good job of satisfying me. Then, Larry, you can come as much as you want, as many times as you want."

"Let's see the marble."

I move around in front, ad take the marble without disclosing its color. A surreptitious examination shows that it is indeed black.

"Well, Larry, are you ready to find out whether Sue or your wife has won?"

"You bet!"

"Sue?"

"No. You wouldn't really let him take me, would you?"

"Dear, it's your pussy. But, if you won, you won fair and square, and it would be a shame not to collect your prize, knowing that you want it."

"All right, show me the marble."

Things are in a bit of a conflict for me. I'm horny as hell, and really glad that I'm going to see my wife's vagina filled by this wonderfully large cock. On the other hand, it's a little embarrassing that I am having this pleasure. I opened my hand.

Sue said 'Oh', and Larry's penis started the inevitable invasion. Not that it takes all that long for him to put it in all in a single stroke, but neither is it a sudden fucking. It goes in most of its length until it is clear to all that it has reached bottom with the possibility of two or more inches of penetration left.

It was of good thickness, and the labia distended as it gains in girth, but their turgidity and lubrication are such that they simply glide along the outside without being in any way pulled into the vagina. He started a steady stroking, and Sue moved her head from side to side as if mesmerized by the quality of the invasion.

A subtle encouragement occurred, with her moving back ever so slightly as he thrusts into her. Less subtle was her greater acceptance of its length, so that he soon was impacting against her buttocks with each stroke, and the full length of his cock was engaging her vagina.

He was certainly enjoying the quality of his own performance, demonstrating his mastery of my wife for my appreciation and denigration.

"Dear, it looks to me like you are encouraging him."

""What do you mean? He doesn't need any encouragement! I'm pinned against the couch and can't get away!"

"Yes, but you are moving your ass in a most inviting fashion, and pushing back as he enters you. One would almost think you were a willing participant"

"Well, what choice do I have? He's not apt to stop before he ejaculates, and if I'm going to end up with my pussy full of semen I might as well enjoy it."

"It certainly looks that way. Are you coming?"

"Not yet, but I expect to. Larry, don't you dare stop until I tell you."

I'm aware that the others are watching, a little distantly, and I maneuver Betty and Nancy somewhat to my front where they can better observe, and where I can cup a buttock apiece in each hand. That met no resistance, so here I am massaging two women while my wife approaches orgasm and the receipt of Larry's ejaculation.

It’s not a long wait as he clasped his pelvis to her butt while his testicles ascended and delivered their contents to her waiting cervix. Her matching orgasm added to the intensity of his ejaculation, and soon the first act was all over.

Everyone is now a little embarrassed, and I escorted Betty and Nancy to their cars, leaving Rachel, Sue, and Larry to deal with the situation.

When I returned, Sue has taken Larry to the bedroom and Rachel was there leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I hope you weren't counting on getting laid tonight."

"Well, kinda sorta."

"Gee, I couldn't compete with his dick."

"Actually, it's a little uncomfortable for me anyways. Didn't seem to bother Sue."

"Well, there's no accounting for taste. And speaking of which, I would really like to see your mons from the front. It gave every promise of being truly thrilling from the rear."

Rachel looked a little startled, but she lifted the front of her skirt.

I knelt down in front of her and made a scene by genuflecting. She giggled, so I gave her a nice full kiss on her mons. It was so dense that it seemed springy and resilient, and the aroma was delightful.

She was not resisting, so I lifted her up onto the counter, which left her legs on either side of my head and her pussy truly available. I extended my kiss downwards, to be met with a 'don't', belied by her leaning back so my tongue could reach her clitoris. I did not hesitate to caress and taste it.

Her response was immediate, so after I had done enough to insure that she would not leave without her needs being met, I got up and led her into the living room couch.

She was more than willing to have her pussy licked, and boy, did I. After several orgasms, it was my turn. I was so horny that I was able to go right straight through two orgasms.

"Well, I guess we all got our needs met tonight."

"Yes, and I bet my husband will be surprised. Let's get dressed now, and I won't tell him we had sex until we are home. I want to see his face when I tell him what a good job you did of licking my clitoris. You really should give lessons. We'll have to do this again some time when there is more time and fewer distractions."

"You mean, like my wife fucking your husband?"

"Exactly."

jdistel
jdistel
1 Followers