The Conservatory

Story Info
The two of you play during & after a boring concert.
1.3k words
3.77
15.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is early evening as we walk through the woods near the conservatory following a concert. The concert was a little boring and you had amused yourself by placing a jacket in my lap and playing with my cock through my pants for nearly an hour...I was so horny I nearly came in the theater...now as we walk in the woods over looking the ocean you continue to tease me by running ahead of me and lifting you shirt to show me your ass...you are such a tease today...you know I like to look up your dress...

As we near a cliff the overlooks some islands in the strait I lay down to relax and enjoy the view...I have come to believe you are not interested in real sex at the moment so I may as well enjoy the view...because I am not coming after you any more you decide you need to tease me a little stronger...standing beside me you reach both hands down and grasp your ankle then slowly run your hands up you leg...you have worn stockings and a garter belt and my cock jumps to attention again as your hands move past the top of your stocking to your bare leg...I have always loved the look of your smooth white inner thigh...

Because you have been teasing me all day I decide to tease you a little by pretending you are not arousing me and I just lay there doing nothing...now you are determined to get me hot again...since you know how much I like to look up your dress you move closer to me and swing your leg right over me...looking up at your pussy covered in silk panties and your bare legs above your stockings it is hard for me to control myself but I calmly lay back and enjoy the view...inside I am trembling with excitement but I want to make you wait...

You can’t believe I am not attacking you by this point because you know how much I want to fuck you...as I lay there you run one hand up the inside of each of your legs ...at the top you make a vee with your hands and stroke your pussy with both of them through you panties...The sight of you standing over my head rubbing your pussy with both your hands is nearly more than I can take and I make a quiet moan...now you know you have me again...

As you continue to stand over me you slip your hands into the legs of your panties and rub your pussy lips...I can see your hands moving under you panties and my cock is now rock hard...you know you can have me when ever you want now and love the power you have over me...you ask if I want to see your pussy and I tell you I would very much because you have me soooo horny....this makes you laugh and you tell me I have to kiss my way up your leg and maybe you will let me see...

I start to kiss at your ankle as you continue to stand loving the sight of me below you....I am rubbing my hands over your legs but not past your knee...I slowly kiss my way up your leg loving every inch...as I reach the top of your stocking and as my mouth touches your bare leg we both shiver...the anticipation is great but now you want me to wait longer...I need to taste your pussy but you put your hand on my head and stop me...even though you want it too you want to make me suffer because I teased you by pretending I wasn’t interested...

You look down at me and ask how badly I want to taste your pussy...I am your s at this point...I will do whatever you ask and tell you so...you take your hand and pull the crotch of your panties to one side so I can see you beautiful cunt.. because you have closely shaved I can easily see you pussy lips glistening with your juices...you tell me to look but not touch...

I don’t know how much more of this I can take...please I say let me touch you...

If I want to touch you, you tell me I will have to prove to you that I will do anything you ask...I will what do you want...kiss my ass you say with a smile on your face...since I have always loved your ass I have no problem with this an immediately move behind you and start to kiss your ass cheeks ... no no you say ..I want you to kiss my asshole...I want you so bad I will do anything...I move your panties to one side and kiss you right on the asshole....this make you very hot but you decide to see if you can tease me a little longer...as I am kneeling there you move away from me and run back toward the conservatory where there is an after concert party going on...I gather my self together and run after you...I don’t just want to fuck you now I need you!

It is turning dark as I catch up to you outside the conservatory...there are ceiling to ground windows in the room and we can see everyone partying inside...I catch you just outside the window and start to kiss you passionately...you tell me to stop because everyone will see us...no I say as I press you against the window because the windows become a one way glass at dark and people can’t see out...with this I continue to kiss you and hungrily rub my hands all over your body...

Because we have to go back in later you do not want to lay on the ground and dirty your dress...as you stand there I kiss down your neck to your breasts...I love your big breasts and the small nipples are so hard...I uncup your left breast from you dress...kissing down past the rose I put your nipple into my mouth and lightly chew on it...I continue to kiss my way down your body...kissing you through your dress...I lift your dress and kiss your pussy through your panties...I reach up and I one motion pull your panties to your ankles...and immediately push my face into your pussy...you are so hot now you are dripping down your leg...fuck me now you cry....I can’t wait any longer...

I turn you toward the window and get you to bend over with your hands on the window...in front of you as my cock enters you from behind you can see all the people we previously with at the concert milling about talking...you are scared someone will see you but getting fucked with them all just on the other side of the window makes you shiver with excitement...

As my cock enters you it stretches you open...you can feel it move into you ever inch...it will now be long before we both cum so I am immediately slamming my cock into you...you turn your head back toward me as I continue to fuck you and our tongues entwine in passion...as I fuck you I kiss the side of your face and back of your neck...I can taste the sweat on your neck and lick behind your ear...we are like animals now...after waiting all afternoon for this we are both wildly fucking and ready to cum....

After only two or three minutes we both cum...my cum splashes into your cunt mixing with your juices and running down your leg....your legs are weak and your face leans against the glass and you notice directly in front of you two people you work with...I bet they would like to see you now I say as we both start to laugh...thank God for one way glass you say as we clean up to go back in...This has been a great experience we will have to find some more ways to work out our fantasies... with one last passionate kiss we head back inside...I’m sure the future will hold many adventures...