The Construction Site Ch. 02

Story Info
The plot thickens.
5.2k words
4
11.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buzz of Arturo's cell phone woke us just after 7 am. He fumbled for it grunting as he answered, pulling me closer as he listen and gave short answers and assurance that he'd be in soon.

He nuzzled my neck as he lazily ran his hands over my body he whispered, "Good morning beautiful."

I press against him wiggling lightly, "Good morning gorgeous." came my gravelly purr.

"Sleep well my Pet?" he asked as he turned me searching for my mouth.

"You mean this isn't a dream?" I asked looking up at him teasingly.

He chuckled leaning in to nibble my lips before kissing me deep and passionate. "I truly do love you my Pet."

I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him in return, moaning as he moves into position lightly grinding against me. I pull back from the kiss looking up into his greedy intense eyes.

"Oh my, definitely good morning." I say as I lift one leg lightly wrapping it around his waist.

He reaches down to massage before entering and realizes he doesn't have to, "wow, already wet for me my Pet."

"My body's reaction to you, I told you, that is how it always is." I responded grinding against him.

Leaning down he growled, "No, this has to last this morning, you won't be coming to see the boys today and I want you to be satisfied all day."

"Oh!" was all I could manage on an exhale, as he slid slowly into me deep then holding.

"Look at me my Pet, show me the love you have for me." he commanded.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking intensely up into his dark intoxicating eyes, "you know I do love you, I have loved you longer then you've loved me."

He slowly pulled out, looking at me, watching, as he slid in and out oh so slow, "yes my Pet, I know you have loved me for a long time."

I reach up and place my hand lightly on his cheek as we continue to make love like never before. Continuing to look deep into each others souls moving like a well oiled machine together. Until just at the right moment he leaned down and growled low and deep holding himself as he filled me with his seed, claiming me as his forever.

"I love you so much," Arturo managed.

Panting, I said, "I love you too."

"I want to stay like this all day, but unfortunate--"

"Sh, savor the moment," I whispered, "you wanted this to last."

He pulled his head up looking down at me with such intensity, "Mine!" was all he said as he slowly pulled out and kissed me passionately.

I close my eyes, kissing him deeply in return. He nuzzles down my neck and he hears, "yours, always." as I drift back off to sleep.

The phone buzzing on the night stand woke me up not realizing what time it was, I lazily rolled over answering, "hello?"

"Gonna sleep all day are you my Pet?" came the deep gravelly familiar voice.

Smiling big, "Its all your fault." came my dazed answer.

"Oh my fault now is it?" he chuckled. "You'll pay for that!"

"Promise?" I teased.

"You bet your sexy ass!" he stated.

"Oh daddy! I love it when you are so in control." I purred.

"Minx!" he growled.

It was my turn to chuckle, "What is the purpose of this call?"

"Was wondering if you felt like lunch." he inquired.

"Only if its you." I said seductively.

"Always the minx, I love it," he said, "but seriously, I was wondering if you'd like to do lunch, you know spend some time together."

"Oh you mean like take me out, on a date?" I said in mock surprise.

"Careful you don't bite off more then you can chew over there my Pet." he warned.

"Oh I believe I can handle it all, daddy." I countered.

"Yeah, ok, just be ready in twenty minutes, please my Pet." he commanded.

"Yes daddy." I said before he ended the conversation.

I stretched and sat up on the edge of the bed smiling, complete satisfaction. I basked in the warmth of the shower cleaning from head to toe, as fast and thorough as possible. Complete and sitting on the porch waiting as he pulled up smiling as he watched me slowly get to my feet and stroll down the steps. He put the truck in park and quickly came around to open the door for me.

"Why thank you kind sir." I said as I kissed him.

"Nothing but the best for my baby girl." he hissed as he realized I had no panties on.

"What's the matter daddy?" I asked playfully.

"Like you don't know," he growled as he slid his greedy hand up my leg, " my Pet knows just how to please me."

I smile as I turn to sit and he spreads me wide as he leans in and nibbles my thigh.

I gasp and try to pull away. "Lunch daddy, you came to take me to lunch."

He sighs, "Yes my Pet, I know, but you smell so divine, you do that on purpose. I am glad that you do, keeps me on my toes and wanting you."

"You are right," I whisper against his ear as he climbs in next to me.

He turns and kisses me passionately as he starts the truck. We drove for a long time, before he turned down a secluded road. We talked and laughed enjoying each other, like normal couples do. We come to and stopped next to a meadow where there was a blanket laid out.

"What is all this?" I asked looking at him quizzically.

"Just something special for my Pet." he said patting my knee and getting out of the truck.

"What is going through your mind, you have been so different lately." I inquired.

"Why does everything have to mean something?" he asked opening the door and pulling a basket out of the back.

"Its seems to all be happening fast, we went from being one way to being a couple in like two days. At least that is what it feels like." I stated unsure.

Grabbing my hand and pulling me out, "Would you just relax, and enjoy."

"Ok," I said, "its breathtaking out here, how did you find this place?"

"My little secret." he whispered close to my ear. I shiver at the gentle touch of his body against mine, " you are so sexy."

I lean against him feeling his warmth, soaking it in, not sure if this is a dream or not. "You spoil me so, I love it, even though it scares me."

"Scares you?" he said with concern spinning me around in his arms but not letting go.

"Yeah, you are the first one, who knows me whole heartedly. The first one who I have let have my heart." I said quietly, searching his face.

Holding me he looked deep into my eyes, " I know you trust me, and I will always cherish you. You are the first that has let me in, fully let me in. I honestly never thought that I would find love in the midst of all this, but you have changed that, you reached into this cold heart of mine and made it warm again."

"I-" I began before he engulfed my mouth in a passionate kiss.

I lost what ever I was going to say in that kiss. When he finally ended the kiss and looked down at me he saw the pure love and tears rolling down my cheeks. Gently he kissed the tears away.

"My emotional wonderful Pet," he chuckled, "I love you so much. Lunch is getting warm, come this way, please."

I followed as he lead me over to the blanket, placing everything from the basket out as I let the sun bath me in its warmth.

Not realizing my eyes were closed Arturo hands me a glass,"Pet? Falling asleep again?"

Slowly I open my eyes watching him through my sunglasses as I take the glass, "No, planning on putting me back to sleep so soon?"

Chuckling, he shakes his head, "I do believe I have created a monster, a sex monster."

"Oh daddy, I was born this way, the only credit you get is bringing it out of me." I state playfully.

"Are you telling me that all the things we've talked about are things that have been buried deep within your very soul?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy, everything we've done and talked about doing are things that I've wanted for a long time, just afraid I would never find the right person to help me, to encourage me to explore the inner me. Certainly no one like you that is for sure. You have been absolutely a huge wonderful part of me letting myself out." I said on one breath.

Reaching over and brushing my hair from my face so he could be close enough to watch my eyes, "My Pet, you have no idea how much you have helped me to live out just about every fantasy I have ever dreamt of, since I was a teen."

I searched his face, he was so serious, hard to read. "Have we fulfilled them all, already?" I whispered against his lips.

"Almost." he whispered as he took my mouth hungrily.

Before I knew it he had me laid out staring down at me as he grabbed some fruit. "Open up, my Pet."

Smiling as I opened my mouth and very seductively tongued the fruit as he placed it in my greedy mouth. Then it was his turn, we went back and forth with that for what seemed like hours. Laughing and enjoying each other as well as the sun, which was just perfect, not getting too hot. We sat watching some birds play as they inched closer to see what we might possibly have for them.

Nestled in his arms as we watch the birds he whispers, "I hate for this to end."

"Then let's stay like this forever." I stated.

"My Pet, its my regret that we can't spend every day like this, but alas, duty calls, and they have been calling for the last hour." he said as he nibbled my neck.

Turning the best I could in his arms, "Oh really? That wasn't you grinding against me, but your phone?"

"Yes." he leaned and kissed me, "They don't know when to leave well enough alone. I told them all about how unimpressed I was with them yesterday, then took off for lunch."

A burst of laughter came out of me, "Well if they don't want to follow the rules, then they don't get their just reward now do they?"

He spun me in his arms, "See, that is why I love you so, we think the same way."

Squeezing me tight then kissing me with such passion that neither of us wanted it to end. I wrapped my body around him, the feeling so right. When the kiss was finished we packed up and put the stuff in the truck feeding the birds their much awaited treat. As we headed back to the truck Arturo opened the passenger door waiting for me to climb in, he stopped me, pinned me to the side with his hips and kissing me deeper then ever before. Showing each other how much we loved each other in that one moment.

He leaned his forehead against mine, "We have to go before my phone blows up."

Wrapping my arms around him, "Want me to drop you off? We could flash them a little of what they are missing as I stroll around to the driver's side."

Grabbing my face he looked deep into my eyes, "You my little minx, are becoming as evil as me."

"Naw, we are balancing each other out." I teased as I nibbled at his lips.

Laughing, "You are so right, we are doing that. Ok done deal you can drop me off and I will call when you need to head back out."

"Yes, daddy." I said pronounced.

"Stop that!" he growled. "Now get your sexy little ass in the seat before I make it so they blow up my phone."

Climbing up into the seat with him behind me I wiggled just right showing him just how wet I was for him, before sliding into my seat. He grabbed the seatbelt and buckled me in, and nibbling my nipples as he moved passed. Then slamming the door.

Idle chat permeated the drive back to the job site. And just as planned he came around opening the door, helping me out and walking me to the driver's side.

"Thank you for a wonderful lunch, Arturo." I smiled.

"No, thank you my Pet." he said then kissing me deep and lifting the hem of my dress for all the boys to see.

Much to their approval at that, the cat calls and whistles as we continued to kiss he reached down with both hands and spread my ass cheeks my wet pussy dripping for all to see.

I smiled against his mouth unable to keep a straight face any longer, I broke the kiss laying my head on his shoulder as he slowly teased the crowd behind me with his skilled fingers.

Just when I didn't think I could take it any longer, "Ah!" came out as he plunged his fingers deep in hitting my g-spot. I threw my head back.

He leaned in for the kill, biting my neck as he flicked my clit getting me to scream out and cum all down his hand. He let me down slowly, still looking over my shoulder at the crowd as he devoured the juices that covered his hand.

"Oh god!" I breathed against him.

"Sh, catch your breath my Pet." he assured. "I do believe we just got our point across."

I began giggling against him as I slowly look up at him over my sunglasses, "Yes, I do believe we did."

"Ok, you go, and don't shower, I want to taste you when you come back to get me, remember I will call about 30 minutes before we end for the day to give you time." he leaned down kissing me with the taste of me on his mouth.

"Yes, daddy." I purred, "Anything for my daddy."

"Go, Minx, before I take you right here in front of everyone!" he scolded.

Smiling up at him I slowly turned around and waved at the crowd that had inched forward. "Looks like you have your work cut out for you this afternoon."

He looks out and manages in one word they get back to work, "Go!"

"Ok, my darling, I will go and patiently wait your buzz." I said playfully.

"Rest well my Pet, you'll need it." he commanded.

Sliding up into the seat getting situated, "Yes, since my sleep was disturbed this morning." placing a hand on his loving face.

He turns and kisses my hand, "are you complaining, my Pet?"

I turn the truck over and lean down looking him square in the eyes, "Not at all, daddy!"

"GO! NOW!" he hissed and slammed the door hitting the bed as he strolled off.

I slowly drove off the site, driving home and laying across the bed to rest as ordered. Dreaming of things I hadn't since I was a girl listening to mom read Cinderella to me. Deep in sleep, not realizing just how exhausted I was when the phone rang. I sat up disbelieving that he'd be done already. Looking groggily at the number, don't want to go there, disbelieving that his ex would be calling me, knowing his appetite and how tired I would be, she warned me. I let the machine get the message and fell back to sleep snuggling in his pillow. Dreaming of the afternoon with Arturo, she smiled and moaned like it was happening all over again, squirming in my sleep as the all to familiar sound of the cell phone as it buzzed its way across the night stand and hitting the floor.

"No." I groaned as I leaned over and grabbed the phone. "Hello?"

"Sleepy head, its time, see you in a bit." was all he said as he snapped the phone shut.

I stretched smiling as I slid off the bed, making my way to the bathroom, careful to remember the strict instructions not to shower before returning to pick him up. Fixing my make-up and running the brush through my hair as the buzzing on my belt began again.

Snatching the phone up, "Yes?" I said.

"No shower!" came the response.

"Just freshening up daddy." I purred.

"Yeah, well I got your daddy right here!" he hissed, "now get a move on, we'll be done by the time you get here."

"Yes, daddy." I purred again snapping the phone shut.

Pulling into the site there is no one around, I pull up next to the office knowing he'd be working on paperwork. Pulling the door open he was right where I thought, crunching numbers behind his huge cherry wood desk.

Not even looking up, "lock the door, please." he says a little distracted.

Doing as I am told, I slink over and whisper, "yes daddy."

With one hand he whisked me off my feet into his lap, instantly slipping his hand up my skirt, checking, "I see you followed my instructions, good girl, you made daddy, very happy."

Giggling, "of course I follow instructions. I don't feel like punishment tonight."

"Well only in time will you get punished, and for what ever I decide." he growled as he nipped at my neck.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I moan, but not before remembering, "oh your ex called and left a message, but I didn't listen because I didn't have time, I chose not to be late."

"She got a hold of me, she actually wanted to talk with you, but that can wait until another time, and I told her as much." he stated.

"Ok, I guess I'll call her back tomorrow, or when ever I have the time," I said on baited breath.

He nibbled his way around to my taunt nipples, growling, "no bra, oh my pet, you are too much for me today."

Running my fingers through his thick hair as he nibbled and sucked making my nipples harder as I moaned. Eager to get his prize he shoved my skirt up around my waist as he kissed a path down to my soaked pussy. He growled at the scent of our juices mixed together as well as fresh ones brewing at his touch. Laying me across his desk he ravages me tasting the heat that we made earlier.

He turns me so that I am lengthwise on the desk continuing his feast keeping me occupied and not focused on what is happening around me. He leads me to the edge and right over as I am lifted up and up with my climax. He looks up at me lustfully, unlike he has ever done before. Then I see it, that all too familiar look of deception. The something is about to happen that I will enjoy, but resist at first.

"What the...." I protest as I feel the cold metal against my ankles.

He looks up mischievously, "You trust me don't you?"

Trying to sit up, "yes I trust you but......"

Grabbing my wrists and hand cuffing them, "good, then relax and enjoy." he ordered.

"Yes sir." came my tentative response.

"Yes what?" he demanded.

I looked up at him concerned, "yes daddy."

"Good my Pet." he whispered next to my ear.

I tried to relax and listen as he placed a blindfold over my eyes. I hear the faint ruckus from outside, then I know, I know fully exactly what is about to happen.

"Son of a bitch!" I say through gritted teeth.

He chuckles, "and the nice stuff I've been doing, you thought was real? Come on now my Pet, you know me too well, I am not into all that mushy shit that you dream about."

"I know." was all I could say.

"Now, the boys are outside as you can hear, the rules are as follows, they get to finger you and allow you to suck them, but no one gets to fuck you! They have been briefed already, and paid, each one has paid 50 dollars, and this will be as you requested this morning a cum bath only." he finished as he rubbed and pinched my nipples making me squirm, his hot breath next to my ear the whole time.

I gasped as he spoiled me, hearing the guys getting riled up outside. "Please."

"Please, what my Pet?" he was there again next to my ear.

"Please daddy, let them in, I am ready." I moaned.

We both came to a halt as one of the guys pounded on the door and they all hollered, "let us in boss, come on, we are aching out here, this listening shit is a bunch of bull."

He kissed me deep and smacking my pussy for one more moan before strolling over to the door. "Boys, come on, would I let you down?"

Each one came in, all I could do is hear grunts and groans and clothes hitting the floor. Then I could feel the heat of each body and their gazes scanning my body.

"Now boys, you have heard the rules, anyone who breaks these rules will not only get kicked out but will either be demoted or lose their job altogether. Is that perfectly clear?" Arturo reaffirmed.

"Yes boss, we understand." came the unified response.

"Now I know she knows all of you, and you know her, but for kinks sake we will leave the blindfold on, the same rule applies with the blindfold, and what goes on here stays here, no talk of this at all. I really don't feel like explaining to girlfriends and wives the goings on at this site, termination will result, no questions asked. I know that I am repeating myself, but because of you impatient ass holes, I wasn't able to explain things all the way to my Pet here, so ya'll can hang on while I repeat the list, which is pretty much everything. Now, I will sit back and watch and you know what an eagle eye I've got so ya'll better behave." He finished.

A few groans and murmurs and they were done. The room got quiet and very few noises were made. I squirmed and writhed under my restraints, gasping almost begging for someone to touch.

12