The Contest

Story Info
Eating creampies to make a baby?
926 words
4.25
57.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bimyselfz
bimyselfz
25 Followers

It was worth $1million to the winner. She was rich and beautiful and wanted a baby. Six guys were selected to have a shot. We drew numbers to determine the order we got to fuck her. There were few rules. Each guy had 5 minutes before the next guy was allowed to join in. No violence -- if anyone got into a fight, both were kicked out. She could stop at any time and decide when we started up again. After a week, she would take a break and see if she was pregnant. She could also change the lineup if she wanted.

I thought it was my lucky day when I drew #1. I'd bang away, knock her up, and collect my money. But she was not ready for me. I'd have to get her wet before I could use my 8" torpedo. No problem, though. A little tongue, a finger or two, and I'd have her moaning and dripping in no time. We got into a nice little sixty-nine. I guess she appreciated my oral skills and wanted to return the favor.

I heard the door open, but didn't make the connection to what was happening. My five minutes was up and #2 had entered the room. If my dick had been in her pussy, he couldn't do anything but wait for me to finish. But my dick wasn't in her pussy, she was on top of me with her pussy in the air and my tongue on her clit. He wasted no time in stepping up and ramming his big dick home. I had no where to go, no where to hide. I was stuck right were I was. I had a great view of her delicious pussy, but instead of my dick sliding in and out, #2 was getting the fuck of his life, and I was getting pussy juice dripped into my mouth. I guess things could be worse.

Things just got worse. He started moaning and jerking as he came deep in her pussy. Oh, No! Not only did he just jump into the lead to win the contest, but I was still stuck under her. She seemed in no hurry to let me up. In fact, as he pulled his spent pecker out of her messy pussy, it flopped right onto my face. He laughed. She started to ground her pussy into my mouth. If I wanted to breathe, I needed to keep eating her out. And now his cream was starting to flow out of her pussy, too. This was not how things were supposed to work out. Not only did I not get to fuck her yet, I was eating another guys cum out of her pussy and the next guy was in the room and lining up his dick for a nice sloppy seconds fuck.

I think that's when I had my idea. Either way I'm screwed, so I might as well go for the money. I didn't try to get out from under her. I didn't try to spin her around and have her sit on my cock. I just kept eating the cum out of her pussy. At this point, what did I have to lose. As #3 started plowing away, he was pushing the cum out of her pussy, so I lapped it up. I lick her clit, and when I licked up her pussy, I'd accidentally lick his cock as it entered her. He seemed to like it when I'd give his balls a little wash. Soon he was at the point of no return. As he started to cum, more and more cream flowed out of her and onto my tongue. I started to acquire a taste for this creamy cocktail.

After that it became a blur. One guy would come in her pussy, another would step up to take his place. I was beneath all of them licking away, trying to get all the cum out of her pussy before any of it got home. I don't know how many times she came, but it had to be close to a dozen. And the more I got, the more I wanted. She was wet and creamy and juicy and sweet, and I could have gone on all night. But she was done for now. She told me I couldn't even have my turn yet, because she couldn't take any more.

We slept together, and I got to know her as we lay in bed talking. I guess I charmed her pretty good, because she and I cooked up a great plan for the rest of the week. Each day I would start in a sixty-nine, and she would let the guys in one at a time. But now I was looking forward to having them cum. That would be my reward. I would eat five creampies a day. After the week was up, I would finally get my turn in her pussy. If I did my job right, she wouldn't be pregnant yet, and I'd have a gallon of sperm saved up that would be enough to knock up a whale.

Well, after we executed that plan, we got married. After she had the baby, she decided she liked what we had done to get there. So we still have our weekends where we bring guys in to fuck her and give my a sixty-nine creampie. Sometimes the guys even pull out and come right into my mouth. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't been #1...

bimyselfz
bimyselfz
25 Followers