The Contest

Story Info
Trying to judge who is the more kinky.
4.5k words
4.33
33.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

Hans couldn't believe his luck. His first threesome. There he was, lying in his king-size bed, with a lovely woman on either side of him. All three of them were lazing in that blissful afterglow that results from vigorous lovemaking. Their frolicking had kicked the covers off of the bed, so he was able to gaze appreciatively at their naked bodies.

Tina, the blonde, was the shorter of the two, but it was as if Mother Nature had diverted a little of her height into the development of her bust. Generous 38D tits adorned her chest, with nipples that hardened into luscious bumps that begged to be sucked. Her narrower waist led to hips that flared into an amazing ass. Her mound was covered with a golden fleece that he loved running through his fingers. Her mouth was kissable, her nose was pert, and her eyes sparkled blue when she was calm, but took on hints of green when she was overtaken by passion.

Simone, the brunette, was a tall drink of refreshing water. Hans found that her 34C tits were just fine, thank you, fitting his hands perfectly. Her nipples seemed to be permanently erect, which probably kept her in a perpetual state of arousal, as her clothes rubbed on them. Certainly his tongue had a similar effect. Her ass might have less cushion than Tina's, but when Hans parted the well trimmed brown pelt on her outer labia, the sparkling, glistening treasure within made him forget unimportant things, like his name. Her sensuous lips had touched every part of his body that he could imagine, and her deep brown eyes displayed a glorified astonishment every time she'd experienced orgasm while coupled with him.

All in all, it had been a memorable encounter.

As they snuggled against him, he remarked, "That was the kinkiest thing I've ever done. Thank you both for making a dream come true."

Both women started giggling, and their giggles turned into laughter.

"What? Why are you laughing?" he asked, feeling a smidgen of insecurity.

Simone controlled her laughter well enough to blurt out, "That was the kinkiest thing you've ever done? Poor baby. What a sheltered life you must be leading. I'm glad we could help out."

Tina said, "I agree. I bet I'm the kinkiest of the three of us. After all, blondes have more fun, they say."

Simone fixed her with an eye over Hans's chest, and said, "I'll take that bet. You give us examples of how kinky you've been, and then I'll give examples, and we'll let Hans decide the winner."

"And just what does the winner get?" Tina wanted to know.

Hans cleared his throat. "Well, she could have me as a sex slave for a week. I'll volunteer. I'm sure it would be a vigorous task, but I'd give it my best shot."

"But you're also the judge," Simone objected. "You might throw the contest, because you want to serve one of us more than the other."

"How about if we each get a vote?" Tina suggested. "That might make it better, because one of us needs at least two votes then to win."

"Okay," Simone said, not thinking it through very clearly. "That's agreeable to me. You can go ahead first, Tina."

Tina thought about it for a while, and she smiled and said, "My kinky story involves catching a cold."

Hans and Simone looked at her quizzically, which was just the effect she was hoping for.

"You see," Tina began, "I have this friend, Erik, who's been my friend for many years. At the time of the story, he was serving in the military, but he'd come home on leave to visit his family. They were using his room for something else, so it was decided that he'd stay with my boyfriend and me. Unfortunately, he had a cold."

Hans and Simone looked at each other, nodding -- they could see where this was going.

"That first evening that he was with us, my boyfriend had to go away for about an hour. No sooner had he left than Erik playfully pinned me to the couch, and forced me to cum by fingering me. I'd always found Erik to be attractive, although we hadn't done anything together prior to this. Maybe his military training elevated his testosterone, or enhanced his libido -- I don't know for sure. Anyway, because I was drawn to him, I couldn't help myself. I just let him finger me, and let the orgasms explode. Yes, I had more than one!

"The next morning, my boyfriend had to leave for work. I was dozing in my bed, and Erik crawled into bed with me. I still had my pajamas on, but he undressed me very playfully. Instead of fingering me, like he had done the night before, he just started caressing me. He ran his hands through my hair, down my neck, across my breasts, and down my tummy. While he was doing this, he kissed my forehead, my eyelids, my nose, my mouth, and my neck. My body was starting to vibrate under these lustful attentions, and my tits were virtually begging for his mouth."

Simone and Hans simultaneously swallowed hard, visualizing the scene she was painting.

"He'd taken hold of my wrists and had moved them to above my head. Instead of diving onto my tits, as I expected, Erik kissed and nibbled my collarbones. I think he noticed that I reacted more to his nibbling than to his kissing. His mind might've been processing that information as his mouth moved to my armpits. Yes, my armpits! Given my position, that area was available and vulnerable. He started licking me there -- something no one has ever done before. It started driving me wild! It was so damn erotic that I wanted to hump something or someone badly. If Erik had offered to fuck my armpit with his cock, I would've eagerly accepted. I began writhing so hard that he had to use his other hand to pin my hips to the bed."

Simone and Hans were doing a little squirming themselves at this point, listening intently.

"Showing me a little mercy, Erik stopped that armpit stimulation, and turned his attention to my breasts. He didn't lick them. He didn't kiss them. He didn't suck on them. He bit them, very gently. It was similar to the nibbling that he'd done on my collarbones, but the effect was magnified a thousandfold! Soon, Erik had under his hands and teeth a wild woman, going crazy with lust! The lubrication of my pussy, which had been like a trickling stream, now felt like a gushing torrent. Erik nipped his way across and down my torso. I had my first orgasm when his teeth reached the top of my belly, and the second one as he began nibbling my mound."

Simone was lubricating pretty well, herself, at this point. Hans knew this, because his hand had wandered to her pussy as he listened. And the tip of his cock was streaming precum, which Simone was unconsciously using to polish his glans until it shined.

Tina continued. "Having discovered my weakness, Erik moved between my legs and started nibbling and nipping all of this area. She gestured, indicating the whole region of her upper inner thighs and pussy. "I lost track of how many times I climaxed as he did this.

"Then Erik stepped off the bed, swiveled me, and placed both of my legs over his shoulders. Oh, did I mention that he was naked this entire time? Well he was. And when he lifted me up like that, his rampantly erect cock slapped against my cunt. In the next moment, it was inside me. He grabbed my hips, and fucked me in a way that was so forceful that I think my teeth might have been rattling in my mouth. I loved it. He was fucking me hard, as if he owned me! It was so fucking hot being taken like that! When he groaned something like 'you're so tight' my cunt muscles reacted by gripping him even more tightly. Under his relentless thrusting, I came, and came, and came. It was inevitable -- he couldn't hold back against the rippling action of my love tunnel. It was as if my cunt muscles were sucking on his dick, and he cried out as he spewed his load into me!"

There was a pause. Hans said, "That was a hell of a sexy story."

Tina smiled. "Oh, my story's not done yet. That afternoon, Erik and I were dressed, sitting on the couch, chatting about this and that. My boyfriend wasn't home from work yet. Suddenly, Erik grabbed my arm, twisted it playfully behind my back, and pulled me up from the couch. His forcefulness was arousing, so I didn't protest as he marched me to the bedroom, my arm still behind my back.

"As we reached the bed, he held me as if I was his prisoner, and reached up under my skirt. He grabbed my panties and slid them down to my ankles. Next, he bent me over the edge of the bed and lifted my skirt up out of the way. He spanked my bare butt until it turned a warm shade of pink. I was so excited by his actions, and his control, that I had juices leaking all along my thighs. He growled something like 'I'm going to take you from behind now' which he'd never done before.

"Unfortunately, in that position, we found that I was so tight that he was having a difficult time penetrating me. Still keeping me bent over, arm in my back, he knelt down and grabbed one of my legs with his free hand, and lifted it almost horizontally, bracing it on his shoulder. He ate my cunt vigorously, until I came a few times, loosening my sex. He let go of my arm then, pulling me back enough that I could kneel on the floor and hold onto my bed. Grabbing my hips with both hands, he forced his dick inside me and fucked me like a madman. I gripped the bed so hard that I broke a few of my nails, but it was worth it." She grinned. "After he came inside me, and withdrew, I faced him, and without him even asking, wrapped my lips around his cock and gave him a blow job."

Hans's and Simone's eyes were like saucers now.

"I took a quick bath. When my boyfriend finally came home, I begged him to cuddle me, and somehow ended up on the bed between him and Erik. I guess I didn't have to worry about my boyfriend being jealous, because working together, they pinned my arms and legs on both sides of me, and held me helpless. They used their hands and teeth to nibble, scratch and finger me, and made me cum so much and so hard that I actually passed out. The next day I was covered with bites and scratches and couldn't walk well since my legs were so wobbly. Oh. And I had a cold." She grinned.

Simone and Hans laughed and clapped, showing appreciation for Tina's story. "So that's how my boyfriend and I broke the ice about threesomes. Now we do them whenever we want, and not always together, like today," Tina said. "Sometimes he has them with two other women. We've gotten quite open about our sex drives. However, there's one thing I've never told him."

"What's that?" Simone asked.

Tina blushed. "Well, he knows I love it when he pins me down, dominating me, biting and scratching. But we also learned I love being made to cum with random objects, like a broom handle, or a bottle. But what I've never told him is, that sometimes when I'm horny and he's not around, I use something I'm not sure he'd like me to use." She paused.

"Come on, tell us," Hans prompted. "We won't tell."

Tina's blush deepened. "He has an acrylic set of nunchucks. And I use the handles to pleasure myself."

"Handles?" Simone gasped. "Both of them?"

Tina nodded solemnly. But then all three of them broke out in giggles. When they'd calmed, Tina said to Simone, "Okay, your turn."

Simone grinned like a cat that just licked up a whole bowl of cream. "Gosh, where should I begin?" she asked, rhetorically. "I've had lots and lots of men, during my life. Singly, doubly, triply, even orgies." She gave it some thought. "More than 100 guys, I'm sure." She stretched out languidly as she spoke. "Whenever I'm horny, I find a guy to fuck. I don't really care who he is, or where we are, which is why I've been fucked by many strangers in public places. What matters is that the guy's dick is functional."

Hans interrupted, "Well, with your looks, you can probably have any man you want, and as much sex as you want."

"That's true," Simone agreed, without a hint of bragging -- she was just stating a fact. "I love sex -- a lot. Just like food, I need some every day." Her hands cupped her tits as she spoke. "Trying new sexual things is always interesting, if not completely fun. I've fucked guys from all age groups, and guys from various countries, too. I've taken the virginity of many, many grateful males, and taught them things to help them satisfy women."

Tina grinned, saying, "Men need to learn such things. That's very magnanimous of you to teach them, Simone."

"Thank you," Simone replied. "I guess my real kinkiness is illustrated by the fact that I get turned on if I know people are watching me get fucked. For instance, the other day I was in the park, and a guy I picked at random took me a little way into the bushes. There was a soft carpet of moss there, perfect to lie on. It was warm and sunny, so I took off all my clothes. The guy took off his pants, but left his shirt on, maybe because he wanted to have a quicker escape if anyone bothered us.

"He ate my pussy for a while, opening me with his fingers and tongue, while I played with my tits, making sure he was watching. I wanted his boner to be as stiff as a board when he got around to actually sticking it inside me. And it was! It was so stiff that he probably could've pushed doors open with it."

Hans and Tina laughed at that image.

"Ready to take me, he told me to open myself for him. That was when I noticed a man's face, peering at us through the bushes. I didn't say anything about the voyeur to the guy between my legs, though. I just drew my knees up to my chest, spreading my thighs open. Wrapping my arms around my hips, I grasped my labia and pulled my cunt wide open, giving both men a good look at my treasures."

Without thinking about his action, Hans started caressing one of Tina's tits, both of them becoming spellbound by Simone's story.

"The guy with me plunged his dick into me, impaling me nicely, and I moaned appreciatively. Spread open as I was, his pelvis squashed against my clit with every thrust. My nostrils were soon filled with the scent of crushed moss, sweat, and precum. I whispered words of encouragement just loud enough that I was sure the voyeur could hear them as well, because I wanted him to stay and watch. I said things like 'yes, yes, give me that big hard cock' and 'feel my pussy squeezing your dick' and 'oh my god -- just like that -- don't stop' and 'you're gonna make me cum' and such. Actually, when I'm being fucked, I'm very verbal, as you both just learned during this threesome. Anyway, my fuck stallion got really turned on, and pummeled me magnificently, giving me several orgasms before releasing his seed into me. He pulled out, and the wonderful scent of semen filled the air as he stood up to put his pants back on. I stayed sprawled open, naked on the moss, as the guy gave me a kiss and left."

Tina gaped. "What? He just fucked you, gave you a quick kiss and scooted? That's all? No sticking around to cuddle or anything?"

Simone grinned. "He might've, if I'd hinted I wanted him to stay. As it was, I'd had some great climaxes, so I had no complaints, and besides, I had something else on my mind. As I said, I stayed naked and sprawled, giving the voyeur a good look at my pussy, still opened and drooling with cum. After a minute or two, I said, 'You there, in the bushes. I didn't mind you watching, but wouldn't you rather come over here and fuck me, too?' The voyeur got a very startled look on his face, which turned bright red. But he did tentatively emerge from his hiding place. He was a lot older than the first guy, and pot-bellied and balding, but I still needed another fucking. After I convinced him I was serious, he took out his cock. I think he was either shy, scared, or both, because it was quite limp. I had to suck on it for quite a while, and let him play with my tits before he finally stiffened. He fucked me quite nicely after that, and soon his cum joined with the load the first guy had left in me."

"That's pretty kinky, all right," Hans observed. "Inviting a peeping Tom to have you right after some other guy. Two strangers in a row, and in a public place! How did you start with that first guy, though. Did you ask him if he wanted to have sex with you?"

"Sometimes, I do use words like that, but sometimes all I have to do is give a naughty smile, and the guy gets the message clearly," Simone answered. "I've had sex with strangers with neither of us having said a word the entire time -- before or after, too. Many times I fuck guys and we don't even exchange names. It's nice when the guy's handsome and manly, but to be honest, if I'm horny I don't give a damn what he looks like, fat or skinny, or what his age is, young or old. In fact, one of my fuck mates has a grandfather, 72 years old, that lives near me. One day I was out of my mind with horniness, and I thought about him. So, I put on only a short, thin sundress -- no bra or panties -- and went to his house. He was surprised, but he was very spry for his age -- he fucked me very well, although most of the time he was sitting, and I was bouncing, naked, up and down on his dick."

"Wow!" Hans exclaimed. "I hope when I'm that old, some lovely young woman shows up at my door like that." He thought a moment. "And I hope I can still satisfy her needs, of course."

Tina gave Hans's dick a playful wiggle. "That's so gallant of you," she giggled.

"The old guy indeed satisfied my needs," Simone confirmed. "We fucked again, several times, over the following weeks. As much as I like fucking in public places," Simone continued, "I have also gone to sex parties, such as the one two weeks ago."

"Was it one of those where one woman is the party slut?" Tina asked. "I've wondered about those. Were you chosen as the slut for the party?"

"Well, it was one of those parties," Simone answered. "But I just went as a guest. One of my fuck mates took me, telling me I could meet a lot of handsome guys for the future. However, since I was wearing a very sexy outfit, and showed a lot of my cleavage and thighs, and started dancing very erotically, the attention at the party shifted to me." Simone blushed delicately. "I don't know if the designated party slut was mad, or relieved, but soon I had five hot guys surrounding me, plus my fuck mate. My fuck mate hoisted me over his shoulder, and started taking me into a bedroom. I looked at the five other guys, and signaled them to follow us."

Hans gasped. "You knew your fuck mate was taking you away from the party to screw you, and you boldly invited five other guys to join you?"

"Yes!" Simone exclaimed, giggling enticingly, making her anatomy ripple to draw Hans's eyes. "I told you how much I love sex. And boy, did I get it! In the bedroom, my fuck mate stripped me and started fucking me as the others watched. They didn't watch for long, though -- they all stripped and started touching me, sticking their cocks into my mouth and hands, and so on. Soon, someone opened my ass with his finger, and then all three of my holes were fair game to the men."

"Did you have three men in you at the same time?" Hans asked, his eyes so wide with astonishment that he looked like an owl.

"Oh yes, naturally," Simone smiled. "A guy would get under me, and either use my pussy, if I was facing him, or my ass hole, if I was more sitting up and facing his feet. Another guy would use my other available lower hole, and then a third would fuck my mouth. They could really make me cum, doing that! And a couple of times, two guys would contort their bodies enough that they could get both their cocks in the same hole! Two cocks in my pussy at the same time was fantastic, but two in my ass was a little painful. Still, I had a group of onlookers, no matter what we did, so I was in heaven!"

"So you ultimately fucked all six of those men?" Tina asked.

"Actually, four more men came into the room after this had been going on for a while, so all in all I took on ten men at the same time. That's my personal record," Simone related, with a hint of pride in her voice. "They actually fucked me more than once apiece, too, since there were so many of them that the earlier ones got a second wind. By the time the evening ended, my whole body was covered in sperm -- wet and slippery everywhere! Even my hair was plastered to my skull with their semen! I walked funny for days after that night," she laughed.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers
12