The Contest Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam: "Oh Julie, I can feel it rising. I want to cum so badly, but I can't the water isn't enough."

Julie: "Stick out tongue and make it as hard as you can."

I listened to her. She lowered her pussy down to my face and I felt my tongue penetrate her, then she rose back up. Up and down she went. Unable to actually fuck me she was using my tongue as cock. The sight of her going up and down onto my face and her tits bouncing the whole time brought me even closer to orgasm, but it still wasn't enough.

Adam: "Julie, please just let me jerk-off. I need to cum now and this isn't going to work."

Julie: "No you need to help me eliminate Ashley from this contest. I can't have you giving up now. Stand up I have another idea."

Julie stood up and stepped over me so I could also get to my feet. My erection ached, but Julie grabbed my hands so I could not grab myself.

Julie: "There's another loophole."

Adam: "What is it?"

Julie: "If you jerk-off you lose, if you penetrate me I lose, so what's in the middle of both?"

Adam: "Blowjob?"

Julie: "No, I'm not getting eliminated tonight."

Adam: "Then what?"

Julie: "Humping and grinding."

Adam: "Huh?"

Julie: "I can't perform a direct sexual act on you, and you can't masturbate. But what if you simply hump me. It's not masturbating because you're not touching yourself or using some inanimate object. If you don't penetrate me and I don't do anything back to you then I'm fine."

Adam: "Why doesn't everyone do that then?"

Julie: "Because if you just started humping Ashley, Alexa, or me against our will that would get you eliminated and probably arrested, but I want you to do it."

Adam: "Please lets do it then."

Julie: "Follow my lead."

Julie went under the water and leaned against the wall sticking her ass out similar to the way Alexa did the night before. She pulled me up against her, and my cock nestled between her ass cheeks in the same way it had this morning when I woke up. I placed my hands on her hips as she reached down to go back to work on her pussy. I considered attempting to eliminate her wondering if I could 'accidentally' slide my cock into her pussy, but decided she may help me out again later if I didn't do something stupid.

She held her ass still as her fingers started to slide in and out of her pussy. I leaned back while holding onto her hips. Slowly starting to rock my hip up and down as my cock slid between her ass cheeks. It was to greatest feeling I had ever experienced. Having wanted to cum for so long and wanting to see Julie naked for so long made it feel even better than sex. I wanted to make it last and enjoy the sensation I felt as her ass cheeks seem to be the perfect fit for me, but the clocking was ticking down closing in on our final ten minutes.

My hips started rocking faster and faster. With each upward thrust Julie would drive a finger into her pussy. Her pace quickened to match my urgency. I reached up from her hips to fondle her tits and pull her body against mine. She moaned with increased pleasure almost screaming out, "That's it Adam cum all over me!"

I kept my cock pointing upright to avoid accidental penetration as my hands frantically worked over her tits. My orgasm was just seconds away and I wanted to enjoy as much of this as I could. I stopped fondling her tits and pulled her body as tightly against mine as I could. I increased the power of my thrusts and let out a primal grunt as my orgasm powered through my body. I thrust harder as cum spurted from my dick and shot between Julie's ass cheeks and up the small of her back between our bodies. I pumped blast after blast of cum onto Julie as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced ran through my body. As the final shots spurt from me, my knees weakened and I fell to the ground bringing Julie with me.

She remained on top of me with dick nuzzled between her ass cheeks. I could feel her body spasm as she moaned, "Oh Adam, that cum feels so great. Oh Adam, yes!" Her orgasm rocked her harder than mine had. Her body tensed on top me squeezing a little more cum out of my cock before she relaxed completely spent. I rolled to my side and our bodies finally separated. I kept a hand on her hip letting it slip to rub her pussy briefly. After laying there for five minutes I was finally able to speak.

Adam: "Why did you wait so long to do this?"

Julie: "I had to know you could handle Ashley, but lets talk about this later we don't have much time to clean off."

Suddenly Julie morphed back into normal Julie, no longer driven by primal urges to cum. She went back to other shower and quickly washed herself off again. This time with a lot less emphasis on playing with herself. I followed suit and washed off quickly knowing that there was less than five minutes left in our shower. We dried off, got dressed, and left the shower room as the hour expired. We headed back downstairs and gave no impression that anything had happened.

Ashley: "Well it looks like Adam survived to see me tomorrow night."

Adam: "Of course I did."

Ashley: "Well I want you to know that I will enjoy my night alone tonight. I'll make sure to cum thinking of you and Julie. Before this contest ends both of you will cum for me."

Julie: "Sweet dreams sis."

Julie had no desire to talk to Ashley so we quickly headed off to our room for the night. It was fine with me because I wanted to know why Julie had just done what she had done. She quickly got into bed and under the covers before I went over to the other side. I left her some space unsure of what she expected.

Adam: "So what just happened up there?"

Julie: "You fulfilled my needs. I needed to cum, and I needed help to get rid of Ashley in this contest."

Adam: "How am I going to help you with the second part?"

Julie: "The harder she works to make you cum, the sooner she will screw up and get eliminated. She knows my college stories and I know things about her."

Adam: "Like what?"

Julie: "She puts on a great show for you guys in the shower, and I'm sure the orgasms are great for her, but she always needs more. Eventually she'll need something nice and hard to fuck her. She won't be able to resist."

Adam: "Well thanks that was amazing."

Julie: "Thank me by lasting two hours with Ashley tomorrow."

Adam: "You're not going to shower with us tomorrow?"

Julie: "No, I want to avoid showering with Ashley as long as possible."

Adam: "Afraid of what will happen?"

Julie: "Could you handle watching her trying to do things to me while both of us were naked?"

Adam: "After that shower I might be able to. I've never felt so drained."

Julie: "Well I knew you would need that to make it through tomorrow. Especially if Ashley chooses to sleep with us."

Adam: "You're going to have to bite the bullet and sleep between Ashley and I."

Julie: "I know."

Adam: "Was tonight all the help you're going to give me in this competition?"

Julie: "Maybe. If I think you need it I might help out."

Adam: "And after this contest is over?"

Julie: "No one hears about what happened and we go back to our normal lives, and I hopefully have an additional $60,000."

Adam: "Confident you can eliminate me later on?"

Julie: "When the time is right I'll make it worth your while."

Adam: "I look forward to that."

Julie: "I'm sure. Now lets get some sleep tomorrow may be a long day."

Adam: "Ok good night, Julie."

Julie: "Good night."

She shut the lights off and I moved closer to her in the bed. I put my arm around her and was excited when she didn't pull away. Instead she nuzzled against me. For the first time it was my limp dick resting against her ass instead of stabbing her in her sleep. She fell asleep quickly, but I would be up for another couple hours with my head racing wondering what the next four days had in store for me.

DAY 4...