The Contest of Wills

Story Info
Sorceress & warrior is taught to submit by her mentor.
3.7k words
4.5
21.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background : These characters are from a fantasy fiction novel that I hope to publish one day. In a moment of boredom, I wondered what a bedroom scene between them would be like, and came up with this. It will never be part of the finished piece but I thought it might be appreciated here.

*

Aurora is a former peasant who has been taken in and tutored by a powerful wizard named Ahern. When she was fifteen, he married her to legally transport her across the border of their war ravaged country. Their relationship was purely platonic, more teacher-student than anything as he began teaching her the sword and magic, grooming her to be head of an army one day to overthrow the tyrannical queen who has taken over their country.

Aurora is now eighteen and considered a prodigy in the skills of a warrior. However, she is inexperienced sexually, despite having experimented a bit with a young man of whom she is quite fond, whose name is Rhys. Rhys has gone south to join the rebellion and Aurora has begun to realize that she is in fact in love with Ahern, her teacher. Ahern is old and cynical, an ancient warrior who once held the country in terror. Having changed both his ways and his name, he has lost interest in 'deflowering virgins' as he puts it.

Aurora grows frustrated when he spurns her advances and resigns her position of captain of the militia that belongs to the lord that she and Ahern are attached to. When she threatens to leave Ahern and head south to the rebellion, they have a huge argument. Ahern is furious that she is willing to throw everything away because of an infatuation that she has for him, and in a moment of intense heat, finally snaps..

If anything, this scene is about Aurora, who is very proud and fears no one, learning to submit to the one person who can still keep her in line, during an encounter that she refers to as a 'contest of wills.'

"Fine." said Ahern, as something dangerous sparked in his eyes. I wouldn't have had the chance to retreat if I'd wanted to. Quick as a striking snake, his hand shot out and he tangled his fist in my hair. My resignation notice fell out of my hand and went fluttering to the floor. The loose knot in the sash of my dressing gown untied and the robe came open, revealing my nude body beneath. "I groom you to run the army which we have been building together and you decide to run off because your hormones are out of control?!" Ahern snarled in my face. "Fine. You want it? You're damn well going to get it."

Jerking hard on my hair, he shoved me to my knees before him and started unfastening his pants. Any wild ideas I had of fighting him died instantly as I realized what he had in mind. Looking up at the angry look on his face, I knew he was going to make it as hard on me as he could, but I didn't care as long as I ultimately got my way.

He yanked my face close to his crotch, but I hardly needed any urging. He was thicker than Rhys had been, and hard as a rock. I was absolutely dying to wrap my lips around him. I went to work immediately, sucking him hard and fast. I was a woman possessed, unable to get enough. I took him deep into my throat, choked slightly, but repeated the maneuver all the same.

"That's not a virgin mouth." said Ahern darkly. "If I'd known you were this talented at sucking dick, I'd have given in to the temptation long ago. Who have you been practicing on?"

I was far too preoccupied to answer. I kept sucking him with abandon, my lips sliding eagerly up and down his hard, thick erection. His taste and scent were even better than I'd imagined.

"Maybe that's why your men like you so much." Ahern continued harshly. "Been sucking them all off, have you? Maybe we could raise money for the war effort by offering your services to the nobles."

I didn't answer. I sucked harder instead.

"You're having way too much fun." said Ahern, pulling me off him by the hair of the head. His penis came out of my disappointed mouth with a loud pop. "You slut." he said, looking down at me in a scathing sort of way that I knew was mostly due to his anger with my resignation, than disgust with my adeptness at pleasuring him. Once more he pushed his erection into my mouth with the quiet command "Hold still and take it." Then he drove himself all the way down my throat until his balls rested against my chin. I choked, but he held me still by the hair of the head, forcing me to accept the assault.

I didn't care. I had wanted him too much for too long, and I was willing to have him at any cost. If he needed to be forceful, if he needed me to be submissive, then so be it. Everyone else around the castle jumped at my word. The turnabout was fascinating.

In that moment of resolution, I allowed all will, all desire except that which I had for Ahern, to drain out of me like water from a glass. I held still and let him use me for his pleasure, concentrating on not choking as he roughly thrust into my throat.

"Cock sucking slut. You like it don't you?" he asked, seeming to take half his pleasure from scolding me. "If I'd known you were such a whore I'd have been fucking you right along. Bet Rhys never gave it to you like this, did he?"

Ah. So he'd figured out who I'd 'been practicing on'. Well, Ahern was no idiot after all. He half smothered me as he pushed in so deep that my face was pressed into his dark patch of pubic hair. He held still for several seconds while I struggled not to gag and to keep breathing.

He began thrusting again with renewed vigor, his balls smacking heavily against my chin. My throat was burning but I knew he was getting close to finishing. I could tell because he was swelling and thrusting with more violence. My heart sped up with the desire to taste his seed in my mouth, but he robbed me of that pleasure. At the last moment he pulled out and splattered my face with semen instead. There was so much of it, and sticky ropes of it oozed from my forehead to my nose and smeared my cheek.

When he was done, he yanked me to my feet and dragged me to the dressing table, pushing me nose to nose with my reflection in the mirror. "Look at yourself." he said severely. "You nasty, cum faced whore. I should take you down to the barracks and let the men mark you too."

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, at the white fluid slowly drying on my face, and this time it was my eyes that snapped with sudden resolution. "If you wish.." I answered with a touch of my old fire. "Whatever you can dish out, I can take. I don't care as long as I'm not a virgin any more when you're done."

His eyes were quite wild as I watched him in the mirror. "Think you can take it, do you? Whatever I want? We'll just see, shall we? Don't move and don't wipe your face. You look good with your face plastered in semen. No pretenses -- you look like the slut that you are."

"How about you give me some more?" I challenged him.

"Oh I'm going to give you something." he said darkly as he headed for the wardrobe, shedding the remainder of his clothing as he went.

I couldn't see what he was doing, but I recognized the soft metallic clink of his belt buckle as he removed it from its hook. Oh, so he wanted to play that game did he? Fine. I was no stranger to pain after so many years as his student in the arts of both the sword and magic. He had taught me that lesson well. As I watched him approach me in the mirror with a supple leather belt in his hand, I wondered if sex was a contest of wills for everyone, or just us.

"Take off that robe." he said quietly.

I did as he asked, standing naked before him without shame. Hanging open as it had been, the dressing gown had been of little use anyway. I watched him smugly in the mirror. His dark eyes were smoldering, and the hand that wasn't holding the belt was idly sliding up and down his renewed erection.

"You're insolent, Aurora." he pointed out. "That's my fault for teaching it to you. On the other hand, I never taught you how to be a slut. So....you sucked off Rhys did you?"

"Yes. Right here in this room. And in the stable, and in the woods, and once up in the north tower in that alcove outside the sunroom. I enjoyed it immensely." I answered fiercely.

"Apparently. So you didn't fuck him?"

"No. I was saving that for you."

Ahern laughed, a bitter mirthless laugh. "You might just regret that. You know I do like a woman with a nicely tanned ass."

"I told you -- whatever you want. You made me what I am, Ahern...you won't break me."

"We'll see." he answered, but his eyes glittered with a touch of the old pride in his prize student, just before they went dark and hard again. Goosebumps charged up and down my spine as he caressed my back with the end of the belt. His other hand was still stroking his erection.

"You're bigger than Rhys is." I told him as he trailed the edge of the belt over the soft swell of my backside and down one of my thighs. "Want me to suck it for you again?"

"Later." he said shortly as the edge of the belt prodded between my legs. "What a slut you are, Aurora. You're soaked. You really do need a good whipping, don't you?"

My swollen clitoris was throbbing at the feeling of leather caressing my slit. "If you say so."

"Ask for it. Face me, get on your knees, and beg me to whip you."

After that horrible trip north, I had sworn that I'd never beg for anything again so long as I lived. I found the very idea repulsive, and after all -- he had trained me that way. He had instilled me with a sense of stubborn, unyielding pride. That was probably why he was watching me deliberate with an expression of mild amusement.

But I wanted him too badly. The desire could not be denied. Cheeks pink against the white fluid still drying against them, I got on my knees before him. He was still stroking his erection and I was half mad to taste it again, but I knew that it was my submission that he wanted. Feeling very embarrassed, I quietly asked him to whip me.

A slight smile curled his lips. "Is that what you want?"

"If that's what it takes to get you to fuck me." I snapped.

"You aren't convincing me." he laughed. "I said 'beg'. Show me that you really want it."

Very well then. With a haughty toss of my head, I leaned down with all the dignity I could manage and kissed one of his feet, slipping my tongue between each toe in turn. Above me, I heard him give a sharp intake of breath and knew I had won a point. "I want you." I told him in complete sincerity. "Whatever it takes. If you want to be rough, fine. I love you and I know you love me -- romance is rather redundant. If spanking me arouses you, then I want you to flay me with that belt until you're ready to explode. I can take anything you can give me, and I want to." Incredibly, I suddenly did want it. Badly. I licked the supple leather of the belt, letting my tongue just graze his fingers. "Please. Knowing that you want it makes me want it too. It's beyond wanting....I need it. I'm begging you to whip me, Ahern."

"A kinky slut like you deserves it." he said quietly.

"If you say so. Please Ahern?"

He seemed to be enjoying dragging it out. "Please what?" He asked, watching me through slightly narrowed eyes as his hand lazily slid up and down his erection.

"Remind me that one person is left in the world who can still bring me to heel." I said huskily.

"Since you ask so eloquently, turn around and bend over the table. Press your dirty face to the mirror."

Trembling with lust, I got to my feet. "Don't be gentle." I said thickly.

Ahern laughed. "I won't. You know full well that gentleness has never been one of my faults. Feel free to cry all you like, but if you fight me, I'll tie you down. You don't want me to have to do that."

The words that came from me next were not the words of a sorceress and army captain, but those of a naughty little girl. "I'll be good."

"Slut." he answered. "You deserve this."

I watched in the mirror as he doubled the belt and drew back his arm. His free hand was still stroking his erection as his arm drew back, and swung through the air as he brought the belt squarely across my backside. It took all my self control not to jerk to a standing position. Stubbornly, I gripped the edge of the table and spread my thighs wider. "Feels good." I said insolently. "Do it again."

He obliged, landing the second one just below the first. It stung like fire but I facetiously asked for another. It was after the third one that I made the mistake of asking if that was the best he could do. He didn't even dignify it with an answer. His only response was to start flaying my backside like there was no tomorrow.

I held out for as long as I could, but it wasn't long before I began to cry. Ahern, being Ahern, showed absolutely no mercy. If anything, it aroused him more judging by the vigorous way he was stroking himself with his free hand. Watching him turned me on so much that the pleasure of it helped me bear the pain.

Nevertheless, I continued to cry, silent tears giving way to genuine sobs. Stubbornly I held still for it, clutching the edge of the table with white fingers as the whipping continued. "This is how whores get treated." he told me as he brought the belt down across my back. "Not so smug now are you?"

I didn't answer. I buried my face in my arms and stayed quiet. It was oddly arousing at the same time, turning all control over to Ahern, completely losing my will to his. My backside was on fire and I knew with dead certainty that he was going to leave marks that would remain for days. Good. It would be a testament that I had held my own in this battle of wills.

It seemed to go on forever. Ahern was brutal in his thoroughness, lavishing attention on my back and thighs too. The more I cried, the more it seemed to arouse him. He was trying to break me and I was hell bent not to let him.

Suddenly, abruptly, it stopped.

My legs were shaking and I sank to the floor. He wound his fist in my hair again and turned me to face him. Leveling his penis in front of my nose, he continued to masturbate. "Get ready you slut." he ground out just before a burst of semen exploded on my face, dribbling down over my mouth and chin. I moaned in pleasure, licking up as much of it as I could.

"You like that, slut?" he gasped.

"Yes!" I shouted back.

He finished by spilling the last gush of semen on my forehead and then let go of me with a shove the made me reel backwards. My face was positively sticky with his fluid and I loved how nasty it felt. Every time he called me 'slut' it made my clitoris throb.

"You like it rough, don't you?" he asked.

"I like it any way I can get it."

"I never had you figured for a cheap slut. Fuck, but I love the sight of a woman drenched in my seed."

"Give me more." I told him.

"Oh I plan to." he said, but at that inopportune moment someone knocked at the door. I froze in horror, but Ahern laughed and called for them to wait. Crooking a finger at me, he bade me to follow him to our washroom which adjoined our bedroom. "Stay here. Don't wash your face and don't move. When I come back I'm going to take that virginity you're so keen to get rid of."

I listened while he answered the door and struck up a conversation with a voice that I recognized as belonging to my second in command. Ahern's tone was vaguely amused and I knew he was enjoying making me wait.

If I'd thought that the interruption would kill my arousal, I was wrong. My clitoris was throbbing like my backside was stinging. My inner thighs were soaked with my own juices. I was half mad with lust by the time he returned, undressed.

"I hope you didn't open the door that way." I said.

"I have to piss." he told me, an evil smile crossing his features. "Hold it for me."

"If that's what you want." I answered, though my face was burning.

It was degrading, but turned me on all the same. I held his penis in both hands and directed it toward the chamber pot. I watched in fascination as a steady stream erupted from it. It took quite some time and I was aware that he was watching me with a slightly insolent smile on his face.

"Did you enjoy your whipping?" he asked when he was done.

"It hurt."

"That was the idea."

"Why? Do you want to do it again?" I asked, inwardly praying that the answer was no.

"Do you want me to?"

"If you want to."

He laughed. "You really do want to stay on my good side, don't you? I'm enjoying it immensely. No. Not now. Another time. Come to bed. I want you to show me how much you want me to fuck you."

I watched him bend over the edge of the bed. Glancing over his shoulder at me he directed, "Lick my asshole."

"There are no limits to your imagination apparently." I said wryly.

"I know all sorts of good games. Get over here now."

It was a mark of how badly I wanted him that I obeyed. I spread his cheeks with my fingers and licked the entire length of his crack from bottom to top.

"Fuck yes." he groaned. "Don't stop."

He was getting turned on, and it was turning me on. I knew he was stroking his penis again as I buried my face against him and probed his anal opening with my tongue. Submission had a power of it's own I was discovering. Being able to drive him up a wall was an intoxicating feeling. I made love to him with my tongue, licking and probing with complete abandon and no shame until he gasped for me to stop.

"You are such a slut." he told me.

"For you."

"I guess I've made you wait long enough. Bend over and spread your legs for me."

Shaking with anticipation, I did as he bade. He stood behind me and placed his hands on my hips. "I do love a woman with a red ass and a semen covered face." he said. Without warning he ripped through my hymen, tunneling through my warm, wet depths at last. "How's that?" he hissed in my ear.

"Feels good. Don't stop." I gasped.

Keeping a firm hold on my hips he started pounding into me like a wild animal. It reminded me of watching horses breed. Perhaps he was thinking the same thing because he grabbed me by the hair again like he was holding the reigns of an especially wild mount.

It wasn't lovemaking...it was fucking...with him ramming into me so hard that his balls were slapping against me. I arched back against him in a silent plea for more, coming with a sudden violence as I screamed his name and clawed wildly at the sheets.

He tugged harder on my hair and slapped my chafed bottom with his bare hand. His thrusts were becoming more violent to the point that the heavy oak bed was shuddering under the force. It was all I could do to stay on my hands and knees. "I'm going to cum." he ground out.

"I want it on my face again." I told him, knowing it would turn him on.

"Get on your back." he said breathlessly as he got off me.

I did as he asked and he straddled my face, shoving the full length of his penis down my throat. He resumed his violent thrusting, his balls slapping against my chin as he humped my face. All at once he pulled out and exploded all over my nose and mouth. Incredibly, the feeling of warm fluid oozing down my face made me cum again too. "Swallow it." he ordered, and I caught as much as I could in my mouth, held it there to enjoy the taste, and obediently swallowed it down.

That's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

I woke to a sensation of the gentle rasp of a washcloth on my face and the scent of rosewater. My eyes opened to find Ahern looking slightly concerned and shamefaced. "I went too far, didn't I?"

"You've convinced me to burn my resignation."

He smiled. "I have another interesting game to teach you."

"Oh?"

I watched as he moved down between my legs and teased my clitoris with his tongue.

"Whatever you want." I told him as I laid back among my pillows.