The Contest of Wills Ch. 03

Story Info
Ahern surprises Aurora with a new game.
2.3k words
4.38
15.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All was quiet save for the scurry of small animals, the deep hooting of owls, and the crackle of the fire. Well, there were also the horses munching on oats but I've gotten to where I hardly notice Ahern's darlings anymore. Sometimes I half suspect that he loves them more than me.

I was glad of the fire because of the chilly air wafting down out of the mountains beneath which we were camped. And too, it was pleasant company while Ahern was out prowling, doing whatever it is that he does when he goes out into the woods at night. Just one more nocturnal predator slinking around the forest.

Lord Mulchay would have had a conniption if he'd known about this little scouting excursion. If not for Ahern's friendship with him he'd have tossed us out of court long ago. That, and the fact that Ahern and I had built the militia into the capable fighting machine that it now was. So far it had been a deterrent against any hostility on the part of the usurper. So far.

Lithe and lean, Ahern emerged from the trees as silently as a spirit. He blended into the woods so well that he seemed a natural part of it. A switched dangled casually from his hand.

I hate it when he uses a switch on me. The belt I like with it's snapping leather and the soft metallic clink that it makes when he unbuckles it. It's even better when he lets me remove it for him. But I hate switches. Switches sting and cut and put me into a rare agony that leaves me begging for mercy. Of course he never has any and begging and tears turn him on.

I kept my expression coolly impassive so as not to betray my concern. I was still recovering from the paddling he'd given me just a few days ago. He had come home from breaking in a new horse in an especially foul mood. It was my own fault I suppose for volunteering. He looked like he would benefit from it and knowing that I'd get a long, hard fuck afterward was enticement enough for me. I had overestimated his annoyance and the paddling had been much more severe than I'd counted on. Still, I hadn't been disappointed afterward when he slammed me up against a wall and fucked me until I screamed.

Nevertheless I would not have volunteered had I known I'd be taking a lengthy trip on horseback just a few days later.

He sat down across from me with a smug look in his face as though daring me to ask about the switch. I decided that I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"Had a comfortable ride?" he asked casually

"Of course." I answered in the same tone. Two could play that little game.

"Do you know it would interest me very much to see you naked right now?"

"Would it?" I asked, my voice full of unconcern.

"It isn't so very cold by the fire."

"You take your clothes off then."

He laughed. "I would enjoy feeling your lips wrapped around my cock." he told me. "You have a very talented mouth."

We were out in the middle of nowhere with no one around for miles. I felt a stir of interest. I know many women don't, but I love pleasuring my husband that way. Still, his words reminded me of a rumor I'd been hearing around the castle lately. "Is that what you told the innkeeper's daughter down in the village?"

Ahern laughed again. "No. She propositioned me actually. Business is slow and she's taken a side job."

Somehow this did not annoy me as much as it should have. "Does her father know?" I asked, curious.

"Actually, it was his idea to put her to work. I told him that I'd send some of the militia that way."

"And it doesn't bother him?" I asked, incredulous.

"Why should it? They need the money and she's not a child. It goes on all the time, Aurora. She's not too bad either."

"Is she?" I asked, curious. I knew I should be angry but a voyeuristic interest was rising in me.

"She was a bit shy at first but she warmed up. I've heard that she was a virgin until about a month ago and that her father sold her virginity to one of the lords. I'm not sure which although I have my suspicions."

I shook my head in disbelief that they could all be so casual about it.

"It goes on all the time." he reiterated. "It's just sex. If she wants to sell it, why not? Does it bother you that I fucked a whore?"

"I know that you love me so what you do with her doesn't matter." I said after a moment of reflection. "Did you...were you rough with her the way you are with me?"

"Of course not. I save that only for you." When I had no response to this he added evilly. "She has a quiet little room on the top floor. Her mouth is very warm and soft but I don't think she likes to swallow."

"Silly girl. That's the best part."

Ahern smirked. "Come over here and warm both of us up." he suggested, slowly unfastening his pants and removing his erection which had been growing during our discussion of his adventure with the innkeeper's daughter.

Laughing, I knelt down between his knees. My hand slid up his strong, lean thighs, tightly encased in their doeskin riding breeches.

"Worried about the switch?" he asked.

"Should I be?" I asked, stroking his cock with one hand.

"You tell me."

"Ahern....you know that it....turns me on." I softly admitted, blushing with the confusion of it.

"I know. But I was very hard on you the other day."

It was the closest to an apology I'd ever heard him come. So he felt guilty. "I love you." I told him before sliding my tongue along the underside of his erection.

He leaned back with a sigh, gazing up at the stars. He didn't seem to be in much of a hurry so I took my time, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock and rolling his balls in the palm of my hand.

"No whore in the world could ever be better than you." he told me. "It's the difference between wanting to be paid and wanting to enjoy oneself. Are you wet?"

"Yes." I sighed, pausing in my ministrations just long enough to answer.

"Good. Oh fuck..."

This last was in response to me drawing his cock into my mouth and sucking on it with all my strength. He tangled his fingers in my hair, gently pushing it away from my face so that his view was unobscured.

I made love to him with my mouth as my own arousal continued to grow. Pleasuring him only fed it, making me throb all the more. I used both my hands and my mouth to torment him, gradually taking him deeper and deeper until his pubic hair ticked my nose. I moaned, purposely sending gentle vibrations thrumming to each sensitive nerve ending.

Even Ahern in a generous mood was not generous enough to warn me before he came. I was ready though for the delicious flood of creamy fluid. The taste of ihim almost made me climax too. I swallowed greedily, loving every moment. Locking eyes with him I lewdly held a little of it in my mouth before swallowing it too with a flourish.

"Do you know we could quite possibly fund the war effort that way?" he facetiously suggested, casually reaching down to pull up my shirt so that it bunched underneath my arms and exposed my breasts. "Much better. Very pretty. I'm serious -- I would love watching you suck another man's dick."

"Maybe I want to watch you with one of your whores." I shot back, not to be outdone.

"I'll have to see what I can arrange."

For a while we sat together contentedly, gazing into the fire. Then, "Aurora. I want you to take off your clothes."

"It's cold." I protested.

"I'll warm you up."

He was probably going to tan me with the switch. Nevertheless, I obeyed, governed by lust. The chill of the air raised goosebumps all over my body.

"Turn around."

I complied.

I felt his hands gently caress my backside, soothing the marks that the earlier paddling had made. "You'd let me do it again right now, wouldn't you? And you'd probably be wet throughout. You're really one of a kind --- and wet right now, too."

"Being naked around you has that affect on me, you see." I said, my tone slightly sarcastic.

"A new game." he said, as I found my wrists being bound together above my head. I waited in puzzlement as he removed cord from his bag and artfully tied it around my torso so that my breasts were squeezed painfully together and bulged.

"You have lovely breasts. The innkeeper's daughter doesn't compare." he assured me.

He laid me down on the ground and I shivered with the cold. "Fuck me." I said.

"I want to play." he vetoed. Reaching into the bag again he came out with a pair of small clamps joined by a fine chain which he placed on my nipples. They bit into my flesh but the pain was erotic.

"You planned this." I realized aloud.

His reply was to tweak one of the clips with one hand while he fondled my pussy with the other. Pain and pleasure all at once. It was a worse torment than the belt, the cane, the paddle and the switch all in one. Agony and ecstasy melded together until I wasn't sure where one began and the other left off. I cried out for more and I wasn't sure if I was asking for him to tighten the metallic clasp on my nipple or caress my throbbing clitoris.

To make things worse, he was hard again, and the sight of his erection drove me mad.

"Ahern...I want you." I gasped.

"Not yet." he answered, giving both nipples vicious twists.

Tears smarted in my eyes making the stars above swim in my vision. Ahern paused to stroke himself, turned on by the reaction. "How does it feel?" he asked.

"It feels good --- more."

He lifted the chain that connected the clamps, suspending my breasts painfully. His other hand stroked back and forth between my legs as he fucked me with his fingers. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Don't stop." I panted.

Naturally he did. He moved to straddle my face and I opened my mouth to receive him. For a few moments he thrust into my throat, much more gently than he usually does, but with just enough force to reinforce the fact that he was in charge. I wished I could touch him but with my hands bound, I could only lay still and let him have his way.

He stopped before climaxing, and returned to torturing my breasts. I shrieked in pain as he roughly jerked them off and then took the switch to them. He did so very slowly and gently, just enough to make my skin sting pleasantly. "Fuck me please..." I begged in growing desperation.

Leaning over me he sucked on one of my nipples, soothing it for a moment before biting down. His fingers were plunging in and out of my pussy again as his tongue licked the soft swell of one of my breasts before he bit down on the other nipple too. It was like the pain of the clamps but better, because it was him. "Harder!" I cried, not sure if I meant the finger fucking or the erotic hold that his teeth had on my breast. He obliged with both. I screamed as my pussy convulsed around his fingers, frightening an owl who flew away from a nearby tree.

Ahern returned to stroking himself, looking down at me with feral eyes. "You are such a slut."

"Only for you." I panted.

"Only for me? And what if I asked you to allow another man to use your mouth while I watched. Would you do that?"

"That's not fair. Maybe I want to see you shove your cock down another woman's throat." I lewdly suggested, knowing that it would turn him on more.

"You're such a dirty slut." he chided, though he did not sound at all disgusted or angry.

"Fuck me." I answered, watching his hand slide up and down his erection.

"Haven't you had enough yet?"

"No."

He laughed, and moved to straddle my face, his balls dangling like ripe fruits above me. He lowered himself so I could taste them and held that position for a while as I eagerly bathed them with my tongue. "Slut." he said, but it sounded more like a compliment.

"Fine." I snapped back. "I am a slut -- your slut. Shoot your seed all over my face and mark me as such."

For a wonder, he complied, which goes to show that he really was in a mood to make up for the paddling earlier in the week. I was completely exhausted and scarcely noticed him unbinding my wrists and the cords around my breasts. It was nice to curl up beside him, naked and warm beside the fire, replete and comfortable.

"I should display remorse for paddling you more often. It has benefits." he said softly, apparently feeling as content as I did.

"Yes you should." I yawned.

"Of course that means that I'll have to paddle you more often." he said, his tone smug.

I didn't reply, figuring that he'd trapped me neatly with that one.