The Continuing Education of Susan Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan brings Rachel home to meet the family.
2.3k words
4.2
10.9k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me, help me, help me sail away.
Well, give me two good reasons why I ought to stay.
Cause I love to live so pleasantly, live this life of luxury.
Lazing on a sunny afternoon. In the summertime.
In the summertime.
-The Kinks, "Sunny Afternoon"

Hello. I'm Suzy-Q. Sorry, I... I don't think I can do this. I shouldn't say anything. I'll just be over here if anyone wants anything.

* * *

Hi, my name's Susan. Since the other two women in my head have gotten a chance to speak, Suzy-Q was going to talk here, but she's too... well, shy is the wrong word. Obsequious, maybe? Self-loathing? Suzy-Q is the part of me that thought I deserved all of Chad's abuse; that stuck her fingers in her ears and went "la la la" when someone tried to tell me I could do better and didn't have to put up with his shit and mistook it for validation.

Suzy-Q was what he called me when he wanted to let me know that I was his possession, just a thing to be used however and whenever he wanted. It's also the most unoriginal thing you can call someone named Susan. (Why no, I had NO IDEA AT ALL that there was a song called Susie Q that was originally written and performed by Dale Hawkins in 1957 and also appeared on the Rolling Stones' second album, but most famously was the biggest hit as track three from Creedence Clearwater Revival's self-titled debut album in 1968 with a run-time of eight minutes and thirty-eight seconds; the double-sided single of which peaked at #11 on the Billboard Charts and was featured prominently during the USO show scene in the film Apocalypse Now. You're the first person to ever tell me about it!)

She'd been nagging at me on the drive home, though. Telling me that Rachel wasn't going to follow us; and even though I could see her in my rearview mirror, she assured me that Rachel was just waiting to turn around at the next light and drive away as fast as she could. Ok, so not that light, or the last three, but the next one for sure. By the time we pulled into the driveway and Rachel was still behind us, Suzy-Q had quietly slinked back into the shadows.

I parked in front of the large garage to leave room for Rachel, deciding not to take my spot inside. Troy and Julie had expanded it to a four-car garage after their honeymoon trip to Europe ended with the surprise gift of a Ferrari from Helen. Julie told me that they'd originally chosen the house with guest bedrooms in mind, and the addition of the large garage and the new library Troy had snuck in to the expansion plans certainly made it stand out in the neighborhood, like some big shot with Microsoft lived there; not a grad student and a promising young artist and their secretary girlfriend. I pictured myself trying to explain to Rachel "Oh, well, you see, Troy's made some very wise investments and, you know, he can control minds, so I'm sure that somewhere out there, a former realtor is wandering the streets trying to figure out where his entire life went wrong..."

I waved to Rob and Eric Green, the gay couple who'd moved in across the street last month, as Rachel pulled in behind me. I'd only talked to them once or twice. Rob, the blond one, had taken advantage of the sunny day to mow the lawn and waved back; and Eric was sitting on the porch working on a laptop. They had some kind of at-home internet business, and were home all the time. I had a suspicion about them, but nothing worth talking about yet.

Rachel had a look of disbelief on her face as she got out of the car and looked at the house.

"Cool place." She looked across the street at Rob, who'd taken off his shirt and was showing the kind of muscles that didn't belong on someone with a stay-at-home job. "He seems nice."

"Mm-hmm," I replied. "I think his boyfriend thinks so, too. C'mon." I led her toward the front door.

"Are you sure," Rachel asked. "Could've sworn he was checking you out."

"Yeah, and I think he was more interested in you." She turned back to smile at Rob and I gently took hold of her arm and led her inside.

I heard conversation coming from the living room as I opened the door and stopped, motioning for Rachel to stop too. As you might've noticed, a lot of sex happens in our house, and not all of it is confined to the bedrooms or any particular time of day. I didn't want Rachel to get the wrong idea... well, the right idea, but too soon.

I cocked my head and turned my ear to the hallway to listen. I heard Julie and another female voice talking and laughing. Deciding it was safe, we continued to the living room.

Troy Equals stood in the center of the living room, naked except for a pair of boxer shorts; his back bent and his right arm outstretched holding a Frisbee as if he were about to hurl it like Myron's Discobolus statue. (I only know the name of it because Troy told me.)

On the far side of the room, Julie, his wife, sat on a stool in front of an easel, drawing and facing his back. Next to her in front of an easel of her own, was Denise; a teenage friend of hers that she'd met in the park a month back. A third stool between them held a set of charcoal pencils.

"You know, hon," Troy said, trying not to move. "I've never bought fruit by the bowl before, but it can't be more than ten bucks or so. I'd be happy to get dressed and go buy you two one. And then hey, when art time's over, you can enjoy some lovely fruit."

"That's what you get for finishing class early, Dearest One," Julie replied. "We needed a model, and everyone else is working. So quit complaining and hold still, O My Hellenistic Ideal."

"Hi, guys," I said. "Hey, Denise. Wasn't expecting you, or for all of you to be here this early. This is Rachel. Rachel, this is Troy & Julie Equals and their friend Denise."

"Hey, Rachel," Julie said with a welcoming smile. "I had a client meeting in Tacoma that I ended up walking out of, so decided to pick up Denise and do some sketching practice."

"What happened with the meeting," I asked.

"I got all the way there, met him at the Hobnob, he talked all about his big plans and what he wanted, but didn't bring up money, so I kinda saw what was coming. Sure enough, round about when the check came, he said he wouldn't be able to pay me, but it would be 'great exposure for my work.'"

I groaned. I've never done any kind of artistic work like Julie, but even I know that "it'll be great exposure" means "We exploit your talent for free and then we'll tell others what a sucker you are and they'll try to pull the same shit." I found out later that Julie decided to "Do What They Do" to the guy and he got arrested a couple of hours later for "great exposure."

"Hi, everyone," Rachel said. "Isn't that statue supposed to be naked?" I could see some disappointment in her eyes. Troy doesn't quite have an Olympian physique, but he's still pretty nice to look at.

"Well, yeah," Troy replied, taking the opportunity for a break and sitting down with a bottled water. "But considering that one of our artists is underage and doesn't care for that sort of thing anyway, I decided some modesty was called for."

"Besides, I'd rather guess," Denise said. Julie laughed at that, then leaned over to look at her work.

"It's a bit bigger around," she stage-whispered to her. Denise's eyes widened and Troy blushed. I looked over and caught Rachel trying to use her X-Ray Vision on his boxers and decided to regain control of the situation.

"Well, Rachel saw the yoga flyers and was interested, so I'm going to teach her a few things up in my room. We'll let you get back to the art."

"We won't disturb you, will we," Rachel asked.

"Oh, no, not at all," Julie said, standing up. "We were just finishing up anyway."

"Ok, We'll be up in my room, then." I led Rachel up the stairs. As I held the bedroom door open for her, Julie called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, Susan, got a moment?"

"Sure," I called back, and then turned to Rachel. "Be right there; there's a couple of mats under the bed if you want to get them out." I closed the door and met Julie halfway down the hall. I wasn't concerned about Rachel overhearing us. Troy and Julie had done a lot of remodeling on the house, and one of their first projects had been soundproofing the bedrooms. Julie moved in close and whispered to me anyway.

"You get that she's not here for yoga, right?"

"Yeah," I admitted, bowing my head. "This is starting to look like I might've screwed up. Brenda's great and all, and we've been practicing a lot, but..." Julie finished my sentence.

"But being controlled is what gets Brenda wet anyway, so you can never be sure what's your doing and what's her just really wanting it, right?." I nodded.

"That's it exactly! I wanted to do what you and Troy did to me and Claire and just pick someone up and bring her home. It seems to be different this time, though. She's not acting the way that either of us did."

Julie put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"Claire had never been with another girl when we met, I had to work to seduce her. And from what I recall of the story, Troy had to do some convincing before you slammed him up against a wall." I smiled at the memory of that crazy day my entire life changed and Julie shook my shoulders a little to bring me back.

"Susan, hon, I know you're not used to thinking of yourself this way, but has it occurred to you that you're totally hot and she's already hot for you , so half the work is done already?"

I smiled. It really hadn't. Even with all they'd done for me, I still had years of Chad's telling me I wasn't pretty enough floating around in my head. I loved Troy and Julie and Claire and Brenda and always seemed to have just fallen into this life with them. The idea that I was attractive enough to pick up another woman just by being me was a completely alien one. Julie must've seen that on my face because she gave me a tiny shake.

"Well, it should, because you are! You've told me so many times that you're more interested in the confidence that comes from being able to Do What We Do than what you can do with it. I get that, it's a great thing. It's what lets me sleep soundly alone down in that big bed when Troy spends the night up here with you; because I know that he's coming back because he's my Troy and you're my Susan and you deserve the kind of love that I've always gotten from him. Hell, sometimes knowing he's making you that happy just upstairs makes me reach for Troy 2. It's what made him ok with all our friends back home watching his fiancée and her two best girlfriends get it on onstage at his bachelor party. I still don't know everything that happened to Helena in the jungle a couple months back, but I know that got her through it even more than being able to do our thing. So I see why you want it too.

"Well, there it is, sitting in your room, waiting for you to pretend to teach it one or two yoga positions and then put the moves on it. You've got this, Susan. And we'll be right downstairs if you think you don't. Well, Troy will. I have to run Denise home, but THEN I'll be right down there too."

Julie pulled me close and pressed her lips to mine. She held the back of my head, and as the kiss broke, moved her hand to the side of my head and gave a little playful tap.

"And hey, alla you in there better be on the same page, here. Don't make me come in there!" I smiled at that. So did all but the obvious one.

I gave Julie a nod and a smile, then put my fists up like a boxer. She spun me around, said "ding ding," and gave me a little push back toward my bedroom door before heading back down the stairs. Julie was right, I could do this. I thought I'd been messing it up badly, but Rachel WAS there in my room and had SOME kind of expectation; it was just going to be a little bit different than what she had in mind. We'd be going to the same place, we'd just be taking my route.

I held out my hand for the doorknob when Suzy-Q decided to speak up in my head.

"You don't think Julie just did the thing to us to make us this confident, do you?"

"Who cares if she did," Sue replied. "It's working, that's what matters."

"Mm-hmm," Suzy-Ho agreed. "Whatever happens next, it looks like I'm going to win, so let's get on with it." I opened the door.

Rachel was sitting on one of the mats facing me. The other was right next to her. She was also in her underwear and smiling at me.

"I just remembered," she said with a sexy smile. "I didn't bring any workout clothes and don't want to get my dress dirty. I hope this is ok."

"It's perfect," I smiled back. "Let's get started," I said as I closed the door.