The Contract

Story Info
Helping a girl out.
1.1k words
3.91
52.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers

My lips stuck together as they usually did when my mouth was this dry. It usually was when I talked to this delectable young woman.

"It's a simple problem, really," the girl said. Her deep chocolate eyes burned into mine. "I can't make decent money without an education, and I can't get an education without money."

She leaned forward a few degrees, though I couldn't tell whether she did it to emphasize her point or show me some cleavage. The latter she had. Creamy smooth skin, pale, and draped over small but perfectly shaped breasts. Her top was thin enough that saw her nipples making little buds.

I forced myself to look back at her face and asked "So how can I be of help?"

"I need a Sugar Daddy. I really do. It's the only good answer."

I thought about the concept for a moment. She had some logic. She lived day to day with a series of physically hard minimum wage jobs. Her mom lived on a disability check; her drunken father had died before she finished middle school.

In my conversations with her, she had shown herself to possess a good vocabulary, intense motivation and exceptional looks. She had just celebrated her twenty-first birthday last week. She had some logic.

And when I say looks, I mean more than the blonde hair that surrounded her face like the velvet in a jewelry box. She had those enormous dark eyes, a wide mouth with smooth sensual lips, and high cheekbones just saved from gauntness with a layer of subcutaneous fat. She showed a hint of dimples. Her nose had a tiny crook at the end, almost unnoticeable, something she certainly obsessed over.

She smiled easily, showing straight white teeth and her laugh seemed genuine. Minimalist eyebrows. The dark eyeliner she favored enhanced the Hersey of her eyes. Sweet Brown, like translucent dark sugar.....

Celsey, one of those names that constantly sought mispronunciation, very clearly wanted a way to use what assets she had to gain those she wanted. But was she hinting or thinking out loud?

"Have you given this enough thought?" I asked, more to gain time for my own thoughts than to gain information. My hardening lap demanded a few seconds at least.

"Look, I like nice things. I drive a BMW – not a new one, but it's nice. I worked and saved to get it, and now some asshole plowed into me at an intersection and it's destroyed. He has shit insurance, and I have what I can afford, which leaves me without a decent car."

She twisted in her chair, tugging at the tiny skirt that displayed her very nice long legs. "I've started Community College twice, and both times I couldn't stay because I don't quite qualify for any scholarships and I can't make enough while I'm in school to stay there. I need a Sugar Daddy."

"How do you see that working?" I asked. "I mean, hotels rent by the day, apartments by the month, houses for years. Why not marry some guy your age?"

"I've lived with two, both looked fine for a few weeks, but as soon as my school cost more than their beer or sports stuff they started in on me to quit." She huffed emphatically. "No guy my age seems to have the maturity I need. Or the cash."

"Well, in my opinion, what older guys would want is access. Access to your body, for whatever stuff they wanted to do. You OK with that?"

"You think old guys invented blow jobs and anal?" Anger clouded her face briefly. "I'm pretty desperate. I don't want to wind up beaten to death, but what else do you think they could want?"

"I think you'd have to discuss it in detail. Do they want to cum every night? Do they want you to tell them they have a big cock? Would you need to swallow? How much money, and how would you get paid?" I pushed the issue a little, coarsened my language to judge her response.

"I can go to school for $12,000 a year. Minimum wage gets me around $20,000, but it takes all my time to earn it. If I could earn that or a little more fucking one guy it would free up my time. I figure he would have to give me some support on a regular basis, but nobody would give me all of it up front."

"Are you willing to let him check out the services before a commitment? Would you screw a potential client? Let's say he's in agreement. Are you willing to swear off other guys or at least ensure you always use condoms so he wouldn't have to worry? Most men in that position would want an absolute guarantee that no one would know. Would you be available anytime he wanted? What about the occasional vacation jaunt?"

"Sex is OK, but most of the time the guys I've fucked can't get me off. I've got no problem with any of those things as long as I can manage to go to school."

"What about threesomes? What if he wants to watch you with another girl, or even another guy?"

"Those don't bother me. I have to find someone I know well enough to trust that he wouldn't hurt me.... Someone like you."

This time the eye contact was more intense, and both of us blushed a little. Moving from abstract discussion to concrete was hard. Very hard. And so was I.

"Like me?" I coughed out.

"Sure, I've known you for what, 3 years? You're decent, nice looking, always clean and neat." She sat there quietly, staring into my eyes.

"Well, uh, I do need..."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you," Yes she could; that was just punitive.

"I find myself in a position that I need some services like that." I whispered.

"Spit it out. Are you asking me?" Her eyes became the size of the moon, at least. A full moon. In a very serious face. Oh God, what was going to happen if I crossed that line? Past kidding or misunderstanding?

"I need a Sugar Baby. But it would have to be very confidential. No one could know."

Her smile stopped the hammering of my heart; I had felt faint. "Oh, we can have a deal, for sure."

"I want you to sign an agreement that says you solicited this, that you are 21, and that you know it's illegal. That way if it blows up, I can at least prove I didn't coerce you."

"Sure." And she stood and crushed her body against mine. "When do we start?"

OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers