The Contract Ch. 00

Story Info
The beginning
799 words
4.1
11.5k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Pain; intense blinding pain.

It was a searing pain in my side, I think... I couldn't tell where it started... all I wanted was for it to end. It was so agonising. I finally retreated to blissful darkness. I awoke to movement, I could hear this beeping. It wouldn't stop. The pain was even more intense. It was all over my body. I couldn't tell where the pain began, where its source was, people were shouting and crying, Had someone been hurt? Had I been hurt? I strained to open my eyes only to fail miserably. Again the darkness. I awoke to even more pain, only now it was unbearable.

Join us and we can make all your dreams come true

I heard a voice in my head.

Grant you all your dreams anything you want

It was just so painful I wanted it to stop, but something told me not to do it. I lapsed into sleep. I awoke in my head yet again. I was screaming in my mind.

Yes, yes, just make it stop. It's hurting me. Please stop the pain, I screamed internally, shouting the words in a voiceless agony, praying for help in my mind.

I heard the voice again.

Make your decisions on what the terms of your agreement are, as it will affect the rest of your life.

I'll make them after you stop the pain I sobbed in my head. It hissed its anger and there was a roar of rage that reverberated through my skull, oh the pain. The beeping grew so loud and fast. It just became a continuous noise. I heard screaming and crying in the background, I fell into this blackness; it was different than the other times.

There was nothing but pain, my entire body felt like it was on fire. Oh god the pain.

Darkness, blessed peace. Relief, pain relief. I could hear a beeping noise. Constant, soothing. And voices, there were voices in the form of worried whispers. Why were they whispering? Where am I? Who loves me? Why is it okay for me to leave?

What...What was that noise? The beeping, it was getting louder and faster... why? Why can't I breathe anymore? What's going on? I was panicking, it was getting harder to stay awake, oh the pain, it was back, so much worse. It started as a slight burning sensation in my left arm, it then spread throughout my entire body. Oh god it hurts, why won't they make it stop? Make it stop. I want it to stop. It was getting worse, it was like there is a trail of fire ants, marching through my veins. Beeping. Why won't that beeping stop? I want it to stop. I want relief, stop with the pain, the noise. I just want peace and quiet, I just want to be left in silence. Ouch, why was I being pinched? Who pinched me? Ow, ow, ow, It hurts, oh god what have they done to me? It is worse, the pain... oh no, it's back.

I can help you. It was a different voice, another voice; more soothing and filled with kindness.

What? How can you help me? Will you stop the pain?

I can help you!

Please help me. I will do what you want, just stop the pain, I want the pain to stop, I want to be left alone, why won't they let me rest?

I can help you, but you must help me first. Come work for me and I will help you.

I... I froze, the pain oh dear god the pain, it... It was a sharp burning sensation in my neck, there was a dull ache in my stomach and a stabbing sensation in my head.

I passed out from the pain.

I awoke, there it was again, the beeping, it was constant, rhythmic and never ending. Oh, there was a dull throbbing in my head, I couldn't feel my legs anymore.

I will make the pain go away. But you must agree to help me.

The beeping, it was louder and there was shouting, crying so much crying... Oh please be quiet I am trying to rest. I just want to sleep. Fine, oh fine I will do it, where do I sign. I just want a little rest.

"I... I, what do I need to do?"

"She's waking up!" Laughter, cheering "Rachel, can you hear me? Rachel if you can hear me blink your eyes" a pause "She blinked".

Who is this Rachel, and why are they happy she blinked?

What's a blink? I closed my eyes, trying to think when I heard shouting again

"She blinked again, oh thank god. It's a miracle, they said she was..." There was a sob and more cheering.