The Contract

Story Info
He had to go to her house to find the paperwork.
3.1k words
4.23
36.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,476 Followers

It had been a good week business-wise and it looked as though the next week was going to be even better. I had one small contract that I had to review and sign and then I was going home, getting an early start to the weekend. I asked my secretary for the Nickel contract and waited for her to deliver it.

What she delivered was bad news. The Nickel contract wasn't in the files where it should be. It had been checked out and not returned. I failed to see the problem.

"Well, why haven't you gone and fetched it from whoever has it?" I asked. I was surprised that she hadn't already done that without being prompted.

"Because Mrs Jacklyn is the one who had it booked out and she's not in the office. I checked her office and I couldn't see the file."

I was about to ask where Mrs Jacklyn was when I remembered. Right now she would be at the airport preparing to fly interstate for a week's leave. A glance at the clock and I figured she wouldn't be in the air yet. I grabbed my phone and dialled.

"Ah, Brenda, glad I caught you. Ready for your holiday?"

"That I am. If you're calling to cancel you should be prepared for a nasty accident to befall you."

I am always astounded at the lack of respect I get from my devoted staff.

"I wouldn't do that," I assured her. "Just tell me where the Nickel contract is and you can fly away with my blessing."

I could have sworn I heard Brenda say, "Oh, fuck," but I must have been mistaken. The upright Mrs Jacklyn would never use such language.

"Um, the contract is in my briefcase."

"And your briefcase is where?" Not at the airport, I hoped.

"In my office, at home. I didn't bring it to work this morning because I was going straight to the airport come lunchtime."

"Is there anyone home at your place?" Please, please, please!

"Ah, no, but there is a spare key hidden. You'll have to send someone to let themselves in and collect the contract."

She told me where the key was and I wished her a happy holiday. I considered who to send and decided that the best person would be me. I could stop there on the way home, collect the contract, and continue on my way, checking and signing the contract at my leisure. It would still be ready first thing Monday.

I found the key where indicated and let myself in. I'd been at Brenda's place once before and knew where the office was. I strolled down to it and found her briefcase sitting on the desk. I extracted the Nickel contract and all was right with my world. I stepped out of the office and came to an abrupt halt.

Standing in the hallway, looking rather startled, was a lovely young thing. The sun was shining through the window above the door and the sunbeam fell upon this young lady. She was quite a stunning sight, especially dressed the way she was. Or in this particular instance, wasn't, as she wasn't wearing a single stitch.

Dark hair with hazel eyes, a nice bosom that didn't really need the non-existent bra, nice shapely legs that seemed to go on forever, but met very nicely. Her mons clean shaven and her pussy pronounced without being overly large. A very shapely creature indeed.

"Who are you?" she demanded.

"More to the point, who are you?" I replied. "This house is supposed to be empty, as in no-one home."

"I'm Brenda Jacklyn," she snapped. "I live here. You haven't told me who you are and what you're doing here."

"Ah, no, you're not," I told her. "I know Brenda and she's ten years older than me whereas you appear to be about ten years younger. Also, I'm quite sure that Brenda wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit like that."

"You have something against nudity?" she demanded. "Anyway, I didn't say I was Brenda Jacklyn, Senior. I'm Brenda Jacklyn, Junior. I take it you know my mother? Oh, wait, I know you. I saw a picture of you with her on Facebook. You're her boss."

"Peter Jamison, at your service," I said. "I assure you I have nothing against nudity, depending on who's wearing it. You wear it very well. You still haven't explained why you're here when you're not supposed to be."

She shrugged, which did interesting things, especially to those nice bouncy breasts.

"There was a fire at the Uni," she said. "We all got kicked out for the day. I thought I'd come home and spend a weekend with my mother."

"In that case you should have gone to Miami, because that's where she is. She just left for a week's holiday."

Brenda blinked, looking slightly surprised.

"Well, damn," she grumbled. "I thought that was next month. Ah, well, can't be helped. What are you doing here, anyway?"

"I stopped by to pick up a contract that your mother accidentally left in her office," I said, patting the folder under my arm. "Now I have it I'll be on my way."

"OK. Ah, would you like a cup of coffee before you go. Mum would think me rude if I didn't at least offer it."

Your mother would have a fit and a litter of kittens if she saw you standing there talking to me in the nude, I thought.

"Seeing you offer I will have some coffee," I said, smiling happily. I didn't mind chatting to a lovely young lady for a little longer.

Brenda proved quite efficient in the kitchen and we were soon seated at the kitchen table taking our coffee. She seemed complete unaware of her nudity but I can't say the same for myself. She used her hands a lot when talking and her breasts just naturally joined in the waving around, wobbling and bouncing and almost screaming look at us.

I brought her around to talking about her course, asking what she was studying. Law, she told me proudly. She was doing well and expected to graduate with honours. I nodded thoughtfully.

"Law," I said in a musing voice. "That explains it."

"Explains what?" she asked.

"Your nudity," I told her, gesturing at her bouncing breasts.

"Ah, what has my studying law got to do with my being nude," she asked, "And I thought you didn't mind nudity?"

"Answering your questions in reverse order, I have no objection to nudity per se. Especially when it's on a young and attractive person such as yourself. On the other hand, nudity on some people should be considered a criminal offence."

"As to what law has to do with your nudity it's just that law is very logical within its own framework, everything being decided by precedents and such. That tends to show me the way you think. You're a virgin and, as such, sex has no meaning as applied to you personally, because you have no precedent to give you a ruling on the matter. Therefore you have no problem appearing nude before a member of the opposite sex. It's the sort of mind frame that a ten year old would have. You haven't grown past it yet."

"You think I'm a virgin and a child?" she asked, sounding rather upset.

"Your virginity is beyond doubt," I said, "or you'd never parade naked in front of a strange man. Certainly not in a situation as intimate as this one. As to being a child I said that you had a mindset similar to a younger child. The fact that you're not a child is most definitely on display. Stop and let your legal mind consider the situation for a moment. You are alone in your house, naked. A strange man is there. You calmly parade around in front of him, naked. What will he be thinking? Now bring to the front of your mind the fact that you are a nubile young female and you're naked. Not just nude, but naked and vulnerable. The man is interested in you in a sexual way. How does that make you feel?"

Most peculiar I think was the answer, not that she would admit it. Still, the signs were there. Her face flushed with embarrassment and her nipples tightened and stood out. Whether she liked it or not, she sure couldn't hide that little fact. She was now acutely aware of the fact that she was naked and that I was looking at her.

Typical female, she went straight for the fact that interested her most.

"What do you mean you're interested in me in a sexual way? You don't even know me."

"True, but since when has not knowing someone stopped a man from being interested? Same applies to women."

"Oh," she said, and seemed to consider this for a moment.

"Wait a minute," she suddenly said, sounding irritated. "Are you trying to imply that I'm interested in you?"

"I wasn't. Just because I want to make love to you it doesn't mean that you want to do the same. Since you've raised the subject, how do you think you'll feel when I take you?"

"WHAT?"

Instead of answering I rose and moved around the table to stand behind her. She didn't get out of her seat but turned her head to look at me. Then she gave a shocked gasp as my arms reached around her, hands closing over her breasts.

"I have wanted to do this ever since I saw you," I told her, for the time being just cupping her breasts and enjoying the feel of them.

"You can't do that," she protested.

"Beg to differ," I murmured. "I can and am. Stand up."

Reluctantly I released her, putting a hand under her elbow and lifting slightly, encouraging her to her feet. She rose and turned to face me, face flushed, hands crossed in front of her, aware now of her nudity.

I took hold of her wrists and moved her arms aside, letting her see that I was looking at her and liking what I saw.

After a moment I moved her arms behind her back, holding her wrists in one hand. At the same time I eased her back so she was leaning against the table. With my free hand I gently stroked her body, starting with her breasts and running slowly down until my hand was cupping her mound. I watched her face as I did so, seeing it getting redder while her eyes seemed to be opening wider and wider. She gave a little squeaking sound when my hand finally closed over her.

I rubbed her mound for a few moments, seeing her respond despite herself. She was as nervous as a cat, ready to jump at any moment. I moved my hand away from her mound, placing both hands at her waist to hold her still. Then I tasted her breasts, first kissing them and then sucking lightly, teasing the nipples.

I drew back a little, letting her go. She was a delightful little package and I wanted her right then and there. Her nipples were erect and from what I'd felt before releasing her mound, she was hot and wet. She was also confused, not really understanding things.

I slowly unzipped, releasing my erection from my underpants but not bringing it out just yet. Instead I took her hand and placed it against my open fly.

"Your turn," I told her. "Take a hold of me. Get a feeling of what a man is like."

Her confusion was still uppermost. Fortunately for me she was used to doing as she was told and, having nothing else to give her guidelines, she fell back on obedience. Her hand slipped into my fly and closed over me, her eyes going wide as she felt me. Her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing harder as she pulled me free.

Her fingers danced up and down my pole, examining her new toy. She didn't know what she was supposed to do with it yet but I sensed she was willing to learn.

"You have a decision to make," I advised her. "Do you back off and flee in maidenly confusion, or do you stay here, knowing that if you do I am going to initiate you into the ranks of non-virgins?"

"I have a third option," she said crossly. "I can just insist that you go away."

I shook my head smiling.

"Not really. That's just a variation of option one, retreating in maidenly confusion. The choice is quite simple. Do you let me take you or not?"

"That's not a real choice and you know it. The answer has to be no."

"Why?"

She looked at me blankly, surprised at such a simple question.

"Why? Because I don't know you. We've only just met."

"Irrelevant," I said calmly. "A lot of people have sex the first time they meet."

"Oh, really? Willingly?" she asked sweetly.

I laughed. "Ah, let's just say that sometimes both parties are willing and sometimes just one."

"Have you ever taken an unwilling partner?" she asked, no doubt wondering if she was going to become one.

"Not to my knowledge," I told her. "Neither have I ever been the unwilling partner."

"What do you mean, not to your knowledge? And when are men ever unwilling?"

"Answering your second question first, I once caught a woman of your mother's age and twice her size slipping something into my drink. I can assure that where that woman was concerned I was unwilling. As to your first question, some women are liars. They say they're willing when they're not but feel they shouldn't say so."

"Actually, on that point, there are some women who say they aren't willing when they are, because they want the man to force them."

"Well how do you know when a woman is willing?"

"Um, if she's got a death grip on your cock and won't let go, that's a pretty good indication that she's willing," I said tongue in cheek.

Brenda frowned at me for that, probably feeling I was being a little flippant. I winked at her and glanced down where she was still holding my cock, hand wandering over it in an unaware manner, just feeling it generally.

Her face an interesting colour, she snatched her hand away. I wasn't sure what she was trying to explain as she was rather incoherent, but I did get the impression of someone dying from embarrassment.

I rubbed a hand gently across her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Then I slipped my hand down and gently massaged her pussy, finding the heat therein had not died down.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do," I said continuing to rub her pussy, noticing that she wasn't exactly fighting me off. "I'm going to assume that you're willing and proceed on that basis. If you decide that you're not willing, tell me so."

"You can't do that," she protested.

"Why not? Just tell me to stop when you think enough is enough. Until then, enjoy yourself."

I bent and nibbled on her nipples again, encouraging them to stay nice and tight. She moved a little restlessly but she accepted what was happening. I lifted my head to watch her while my hand was still stroking her pussy, banking the fires. Her hand seemed to find my cock again without her knowledge, as she looked a little startled when her hand closed on it again.

My fingers were dipping inside her, exploring and wandering, going places they probably shouldn't. I was able to estimate when I'd got a little too close to her clitoris from the look of shock that crossed her face. A few more gentle touches in that area and she looked as though she was about to lose it.

I gave her that one touch too many and she climaxed, almost crushing my cock in her grip. I extracted it in one piece, fully intending to drive home in the next minute or so. She was coming down off her climax, watching me. I was gently spreading her lips, easing my cock into position. I let her lips close around me, preparing to drive home.

Then it all went to hell in a hand-basket.

She gave a small scream and pulled away from me, slipping off my cock.

"No," she said quickly. "I mean it. I'm not ready to go that far. I'm sorry, but I'm just not."

Now I knew what led men to strangling women. I ached with need. I sighed. Well, I suppose you can call a low groan a sigh.

I took a step back. I don't know what my face looked like but she blushed, looking guilty.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I did say the answer was going to be no. I mean, I don't know you and I'm just not ready for this."

"Not your fault," I said with a wry grin. "Like you said, I was warned. Still, you can't blame me for trying. Well, you probably can, come to think of it. However, there is something else you can do for me?"

"What's that?" she asked suspiciously.

"Let me know when you're home again so that I can try again," I told her, giving her my most charming smile. "In the meantime, stay away from those students at the uni. You can't trust them. They'll want to take something that I now consider mine."

She giggled. I tidied my clothes. I did briefly think of getting her to attend to my needs by other means but decided against it. That would also be putting her in an uncomfortable position. Still, my little black book was going to get a workout tonight.

She saw me to the door, still naked, still seemingly oblivious to it, but I was quite sure she wasn't. She was aware of her nudity and of my masculinity.

"You're here all weekend, aren't you," I said thoughtfully.

She nodded and I gave another smile, this one I was letting evil intent show through.

"Then why don't I pick you up tomorrow night and take you out to dinner. As long as you're dressed when I pick you up we should have no problems. Of course, if you're still naked," I murmured, stressing the naked and letting her imagination do the rest.

We arranged a time and I departed. Tomorrow was another day. A day that could be very interesting.

To be continued. . . Maybe.

Ashson
Ashson
8,476 Followers