The Contract

Story Info
Trent accepts Alice's offer.
5k words
3.92
23.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiKush
NikkiKush
20 Followers

This was the last night in his apartment. He had decided to take the contract that Alice had offered, even with his concerns over her anger, and possibly her sanity. Over the last few weeks he had taken his life apart, piece by piece. He had given two weeks notice at his job and told his remaining family that he was leaving the country to travel for a few years. Finding a new tenant for his apartment wasn't a problem, and his landlord could hardly contain his glee about getting to raise the rent early. No one from his group of friends would miss him. Since his obsession with Alice had begun, he hadn't seen most of them. He had made no effort to continue a social, or dating life. A deep depression had overtaken him. Lacking any experience in handling such an all-consuming despair, he had spiraled downward. Alice's offer appeared to be the only life ring in a sea of despondency. His diet was filled with stops at the Jack in the Box, and loading up on junk food at the 7-11 nightly. Since most of his free time was spent obsessing about Alice, he had let his fitness regiment grow lax. The pudge in his midsection reminded him he hadn't been to a gym in months. There really wasn't much life to leave behind.

He laid on the bare mattress staring at his blank room, thinking of her. His confused caged cock swelled against it's restraint as his thoughts drifted to the day he agreed to her offer. She had smiled when he offered to come by that evening to sign the paperwork. "That won't be necessary," she said, "you can sign it on your move in date. However, I do have something you need to be fitted with to ensure your commitment." She reached into her side drawer and pulled out a small box with a red bow decorating the top.

"I told you before that you were not to cum before moving in" She moved around the desk to him. Blood started rushing towards his cock as she moved closer.

"I haven't. I stop myself from cumming each time," he assured her.

"That's exactly it, Trent," she whispered into his ear. "I know you can't keep your perverted hands off your dirty worm of a cock, so it's only a matter of time before you spill that diseased cum. That's why I got you a little insurance." Opening the lid of the box, she revealed what looked like a plastic clear banana. It had a separate ring at one end of it, along with a small padlock. She undid the lock and opened it up further. "Put your dick in here and let me get you all locked up."

He undid his pants and freed his throbbing cock from his underwear. She reached up with her free hand and gripped his face, squishing his cheeks roughly. "You better get rid of that hard-on, otherwise this is going to be more painful than it has to be."

"I can't help it," he sputtered through the grip of her hand. Her eyes grew wide as she let go of his face. She swung her arm back and laid a punch solidly in his side. He doubled over in pain, the breath knocked out of him. She gripped his head, stood him back up, and looked down at his cock. "Well that did it," she snarled.

In a flash she had the contraption secured around the shaft of his cock. His balls hung freely through a slit at the base of the unit, where the lock was. The other end had a small hold at the end, and he assumed that is what he would be pissing through for the next few weeks. The device was extremely uncomfortable when his dick would start to swell. When his cock would go limp again, the uncomfortableness would disappear to be replaced with a mild annoyance.

"Now I know you'll be my good boy," she said as she returned back to her desk, leaving him with his pants around his knees exposing his caged cock.

The familiar discomfort of his chastity device brought him back to the present, as the memories of that day faded. By instinct he still reached down to grab himself, only to have his grip encircle the hard plastic of the chastity device. Tears came to his eyes as he was flooded with conflicting emotions. Shame, humiliation, and fear were new to him. Where there was once a confident, out going, young man with great plans for his future, now stood a weak, dependent, hollow, emasculated male with his cock useless, and caged, feeling like a neuter. At the same time he was flooded with love and devotion for someone that he suspected could be his ruin. Soon enough, he hoped, she would return his manhood to him. Soon enough she would set him free, and he could begin his life, anew, with her.

xxx

He showed up promptly at eight, carrying a small suitcase filled with minor personal artifacts and some clothes. Alice had promised him that she would have all that he needed for the next three years at least. There would be a small personal space that he would be able to keep things that were important to him. Walking up the winding path to the dark and heavy door, the story of Hansel and Gretel came to mind. Alice tempting him with her treats, all the while plotting to shove him into an oven at first chance. He hesitated slightly before raising the massive knocker and letting it drop onto the iron plate. He swallowed his doubts, and waited to be let into Alice's candy house.

His heart skipped and he caught his breath when she finally answered the door. Her dark hair was cascading down the front of a short black robe that rode up high enough to expose her creamy thighs. A wave of light headedness washed over him as his eyes traced those luscious legs down to her bare feet and blood-red painted toes. The chastity apparatus became incredibly uncomfortable as his cock started digging into the plastic, trying to force it open. A crooked smile appeared on her face. She twirled a vape between her fingers, relishing his obvious discomfort. "Welcome to Chez Alice" she said, opening the door to allow him in.

As he crossed the threshold, she inhaled dramatically. "My you are ripe, Trent," she said snidely. "Before anything else happens, we need to hose that fucking stench off you."

A major problem with devices like chastity accessories is cleanliness. Anything that isolates a human's genitals from use will also interfere with proper cleaning. Nothing beats a scrubbing with antibacterial soap to get clean. Soaking in stagnant water just isn't the same. When a cock is encased in a plastic shell for an extended period of time not only is there potential for permanent physical damage, but the bacteria buildup causes a stench that can bring tears to one's eyes.

"Your room is downstairs on the left and it has a shower. Please get in there before I have to light another incense stick to cover the smell of your crotch rot," she said holding her nose, accepting no blame in the cause of his foul odor. She grabbed him at the waist and callously tore at his pants so she could unlock the cock prison. Relief swept over him as he let out a yip and tears welled up in his eyes. "So fucking dramatic," she said snidely as she ushered him towards the basement stairs. "Now I feel like I have to shower!" Her face wrinkled in disgust.

xxx

His room was small, but comfortable. There were a few amenities, including a television. There didn't appear to be a phone or computer. An intercom was on the wall next to the door, and he suspected that would be how Alice would order him around.

Second thoughts began again while he was in the shower. As the water rained over him, he felt his head clear. Maybe it was the fact that he could touch himself again. He had his cock in a soapy grip. Memories of being a man came back to him. The time before Alice. The time when he had confidence with women. A time before obsession, before Alice. Back then he had confidence around women. He could look into their eyes when he spoke to them. Now, he shrank from any eye contact with a female, especially Alice. There was something in her gaze that caused fierce arousal in him. But it as an arousal that was tainted with fear. A fear of her, and her effect on him. A fear of what really lurked inside of her. Those eyes hypnotized him, and erased his memory of everything else.

Thoughts of manhood melted as his mind wandered back to her. He squeezed his cock and felt a rush of blood thicken it. It had been so long since he had felt it hard. Gripping the base of the shaft, he slapped the bloated head against his belly. He began to slide his hand, slick with soap, up and down his aching cock. He imagined reaching up under her robe and grabbing her soft hips. Picturing his fingers squeezing into her soft flesh, he longed to grind his cock against the curve of her supple belly. Pre-cum started to leak from the head of his cock as the pace of his cleaning began to increase. It felt so full, so hard, so explosive. He teetered on the edge of orgasm.

His breath caught when he felt another hand reaching around and squeezing the base of his cock. This shock was quickly followed by the feeling of Alice's erect nipples digging into his back. She moved up close against him and whispered in his ear, "You will lose that fucking thing if you think about doing that again without permission." The sincerity in her voice was undoubtable. "Rinse off, and get your ass to the living room. Your clothes are laid out on your bed." She gave one last hard squeeze that bordered on making him cum. He felt her relax and move away. He drew a breath and waited before turning around. He watched her outside of the shower, facing away from him, drying herself with a towel. She bent over at the waist and her ass spread enough for him to see her pussy peeking out. Gripping the railing in the shower he caught himself from falling over as unbearable lust swept over him. He mapped her entire body. The flair of her hips giving way to her full round ass was captivating. No manmade creation in the world will ever compare to the curves on a beautiful, luscious woman's body. The graceful softness endowed by a creator that understands the lure of flesh.

She glanced back at him. "Wrap it up pervert."

xxx

By the sink were an array of mens grooming products. He shaved his face clean, removing the weeks of depressive stubble. There were clothes laid out on his bed in the small room. A pair of newer slacks, and a casual dress shirt. They were nondescript but obviously tailored, however slightly tight. He actually looked like the semblance of a man.

xxx

She was on the couch sitting sideways. No longer in her robe, she was dressed in a black lace dress with knee-high pointed boots. Her hair perfectly styled, her eyes painted dark, and her lips blood red. She was inhaling off her vape, and her eyebrow arched when she caught sight of him. Smiling, she let a thick vapor spill from her sumptuous lips. On the coffee table in front of her was the contract, a pen, and two glasses of whiskey. "We are drinking the good stuff tonight, boy!" she exclaimed, lifting a glass and motioning him towards the other end of the couch.

He settled in next to her. She reached and grabbed his thigh. "You look good when you clean up, if not a bit soft." She poked his soft belly to emphasize the point. "Those clothes should fit properly, piggy," she said through bloodshot eyes. He could tell she was feeling the effects of the hash oil. Over the last few weeks, he had come to realize the tightrope of weed and alcohol that Alice walked. "Are you ready to sign?," she asked.

He settled into the comfortable couch and picked up the contract and pen. He leafed through it, trying to give the appearance of being official. The last page was all he was interested in. He remembered most of the contract and didn't care if she had altered it. He just wanted her. He couldn't wait to have her, finally. She had promised him a signing bonus, and he was pretty sure that meant he was finally going to get to enter Alice's blessed inner sanctum, and finally make love to her.

The last page came into view. Her signature was already on it. She was ready. He was ready. Feeling the weight of the pen, he channeled all his anxiety into it, and released it onto the paper in the form of his signature. He sighed as relief washed over him. His new life with Alice would begin. He would be hers, and she would be his. He reached out, and picked up his whiskey. "Here's to us," he toasted.

Her face wrinkled, and she snorted "I don't know what the fuck that means. Drink up, pussy, and grab your coat. We're going out." She belted down her whiskey and slammed the glass onto the table.

xxx

He slid into the waiting limo completely disconnected from reality. This was not what he had expected for his first evening with Alice. He had anticipated getting to savor her from head to toe, being invited into her garden of delights. His shock and disappointment was catching up with him. He looked over at Alice. "Signing bonus?" He was having trouble thinking of full sentences from the shock of it all.

"Trent, we are going to get one thing straight here. This isn't about you. This is about me. I own you, and I will do with you what I want. If I want to put you in the trash for three years, I can. So you need to get over yourself, check your ego, and get in fucking line." She stretched out her booted feet across to the seat next to him. "I promised you a signing bonus, and you will get that. However, it will be on my schedule, not yours. Read the fine print. Clear?"

"Yes, ma'am." His manhood and ego shrank inside him as he lowered his gaze.

"Good. Remember Trent. If I want to spend three years literally shitting on you, I will. I would stay on my good side if I were you." She gave him a sarcastic raise of her eyebrow. He had started to recognize the tic as a warning.

He shrank even more inside. "Yes, ma'am" he whimpered.

xxx

The droning bass of the club wasn't doing much for his mental state. They had been here for hours; he'd watched Alice consume several rounds of cocktails, and vape whenever she didn't have a drink pushed up to her lips. She varied between acts of flirtation and contempt for him throughout the evening. One minute squeezing his leg and licking her lips, and the next flirting with any male, alone or not, passing by their table. He could tell she was getting off on his humiliated lust. A strange old feeling of anger grew and began to rumble inside him.

"What's the matter, Trent?" she slurred at him. "Don't you like to party?" He glanced away, refusing to meet her gaze. "Don't be like that." She scooted around the booth to his side. "Let's get you some of what you want." She started pushing against him, laughing, forcing him up and out of the booth.

Taking him out on the dance floor, she moved slowly up to him, letting him wrap his arms around the curve of her waist. He smelled her hair softly, picking up hints of citrus from her shampoo. She squeezed him tighter and rested her head against his chest. Waves of ease washed over him as he relished the feel of her softness pressed up against him. Her hands ran up and down his back, caressing him, relieving his anger and stress. He melted against her warm body. She lifted her head, her eyes filled with a stoned adoration. Slowly she moved closer and kissed him softly. He felt his knees also at buckle as he felt a well of love overflow for the beautiful woman in his arms. Time stopped, there was no music, there was only the soft caress of her lips against his. It was perfect. Her tongue flicked past his lips, as she kissed him deeper. He moved his hand to the back of her neck and reciprocated the french kiss. Her hands suddenly grabbed his ass and she pushed lewdly against his cock.

She broke the kiss and pulled back. Shaking her head, the edges of her lips starting to curl into a smile of pity and disgust. "You are too fucking easy." Malice was now in her eyes. "Go get me a drink. I'll meet you back at the table."

xxx

Alice was not alone when he returned to the table. A greasy looking male was pawing at her succulent body, while Alice slithered her tongue into his mouth, and groped at his crotch. A primal grunt was all Trent could get out, while trying to get her attention. His male brain was still struggling with it's new submissive role and its circuitry was frying seeing her with another man. She withdrew her tongue from the stranger's mouth and glanced up at Trent. "Trent, meet my friend Joel." She sucked obscenely at the man's neck as he turned to look at Trent.

"Joe,." the stranger corrected.

"Yes, Joe," she slurred at Trent. "You can give your whiskey to Joel here. Hurry along and get yourself another one. I have some business to attend to." She grabbed Joe's cock to emphasize the business.

Trent's brain exploded with sudden testosterone. His vision washed in red as he unleashed a deadly fastball directly at Joe/Joel's head using the whiskey in his hand. The thick glass thudded dully off the man's head. His body went limp and his right hand began to twitch. Trent froze, staring at the results of his violence. He felt Alice grab his elbow and yell into his ear, over the pulse of the music, "Get your fucking worthless ass in the car now!" Anger thundered in her voice. Possession raged through her body as she lifted her hand to strike at Trent. Ducking and scurrying, he retreated, not wanting to look back and see if she had actually followed through with the blow.

xxx

When Alice finally arrived at the car, Trent could tell her rage had not subsided. "I had to give that fucking wanker five hundred dollars to keep him from filing a report, you cunt! You are fucking lucky it was just a bump!" Her breathing was labored, her hair was askew, and her dress disheveled. She appeared manic, and lacking her normal, cool, bored demeanor.

"I'm sorry", he squeaked, his voice quivering with fear.

She leaned back and leveled a murderous stare at him. "You are well on your way to becoming a toilet since you can't figure out how to keep your useless fucking mouth closed." Her voice crescendoed in a scream. She emphasized her displeasure with a drunken kick towards him that landed painfully, right on his shin.

Fighting back tears of pain, he placed his hands on his thighs, palms down. He stared straight ahead and kept his useless fucking mouth shut for the rest of the ride.

xxx

He heard the door click behind her, then felt the shove. It caused him to trip over his own feet and sent him sprawling across the hardwood floor. "Don't you ever fucking disobey me again!" Alice screamed down at him. "You had better learn your place, otherwise I will crush you and leave you with nothing!" Her eyes were glazed in a furious haze, her words dripped with venom. Towering over him, she brought her leg back for a kick. Trent instinctively curled into the fetal position. His eyes clenched shut waiting for the inevitable pain. It never came.

As he carefully unfolded himself, he looked up at her still standing over him. She was smiling. Not a pleasant smile, but a wicked smile that lords over small animals suffering. "Get downstairs and change out of those clothes. Have a long hard think about what you've done, and wait for me to call on you. I will meet you in the dungeon. You remember the dungeon, Trent?" The smile got wickeder, while her eyes still burned with anger. He remembered the dungeon. They had spent an evening in there. Simultaneously fear surged through him as his cock suddenly ached, remembering the abuse she had subjected him to. Turning, she stormed off down the hall to her room. Her door slammed with a boom, followed by the sound of shattering glass.

xxx

He sat naked on the edge of his bed trying to process the evening so far. It appeared he had been right about her violent streak. The relationship didn't feel like what he expected a BDSM relationship would feel like. It felt darker. It felt real, and angry. The rage that she exhibited tonight was over the top and unnecessary.

However, he had provoked her several times throughout the evening. He had challenged her authority, and that wasn't right. She had picked him and brought him under her wing. He should be more thankful. Show his appreciation through obedience and servitude. He would have to start making a real effort to show his devotion. She had saved him. This goddess had chosen him and he had acted ungratefully.

NikkiKush
NikkiKush
20 Followers
12