The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
760 Followers

'Oh yes darling I'm going to cum again!'

Paul's thighs were soaked with her previous two orgasms as she rode him hard to another. He'd already shot his load deep into her but her administrations had kept his cock solid. He was delighted with his staying power now and loved the way she fucked him.

After another intense orgasm she climbed off him and onto her hands and knees.

'Fuck me Paul. Take me doggy style and pound me until you cum.'

Paul looked at her wide bottom framed by the white cotton girdle and her tan stockings. His cock seemed to get harder.

He easily slipped into her and without fuss started to fuck her in earnest.

All Paul could hear was the slapping of his thighs and balls on his step-mother's arse as she in turn moaned as her orgasm built.

'I..I can't hold om Marion. I'm going to cum.'

'Give me it darling I'm nearly there.'

Both groaned as their mutual orgasm hit. Paul kept pumping until every drop of his cum was deposited in her and he made sure that Marion was satisfied.

As they lay side by side in post orgasmic bliss Marion was the first to speak.

'Darling, please cancel any plans that you have for the weekend. I want you to go and see a friend of mine on Saturday and on Sunday I'd like you to accompany me to church as we've both been invited to lunch with the vicar and his family.'

A puzzled Paul agreed.

Saturday lunchtime Marion dropped him off at a grand house in Fitzrovia, an even more affluent area of London.

'My friend Marjory lives here. I want you to be polite and do everything she asks from you. Do you understand?'

Paul, shocked and a little uneasy, hesitantly agreed.

He rang the bell just as Marion drove away. Seconds later the door was opened by a tall older lady in her early sixties dressed in a below the knee length black satin skirt and a white silk blouse with shiny black ankle boots.

'Ah, you must be Paul. Do come in. You may call me Miss Addington.'

Oh, er..hello Miss Addington. Nice to meet you.' replied Paul putting out his hand. Miss Addington took his hand and lightly shook it.

Paul looked at her closely. She was slender, not very busty with slim hips. Her accent was very clipped and he thought quite posh. Her face was not pretty but quite handsome with crows feet around her eyes and creases at the sides of her mouth. She had short grey hair and looked quite authoritative.

She led him into her sitting room and bade him sit in an armchair while she took the one opposite.

'Do you have any idea why you're here?' she asked.

Paul stammered out a 'No, not really.'

'Well let me explain. Marion is a good friend of mine. I've known her before she met your father. She told me about you catching your girlfriend...er being unfaithful and that from then on she has tried to teach you how to please a woman in bed. Is that right?'

Paul blushed and confirmed that it was indeed correct.

'Good I hope you have learned well young man because today you are going to show me just what you have learned. If you can satisfy an old woman like me you can satisfy any woman.'

Paul gulped, his mind in a turmoil. Did he just excuse himself and politely decline? Would that be in breach of the contract? Or should he just stay and get on with it?

Eventually Paul smiled at the older lady and said, 'I'm yours to command.'

'Good boy. Now let's go upstairs so I can see what you look like naked.'

Paul realised he was getting hard looking at her pert bottom while Miss Addington walked ahead of him up the stairs as her shiny satin skirt clung tightly around her thighs and bum.

'Right, in here and strip,' she ordered as she led him into her bedroom.

It was a large room with a huge brass bed in the centre up against a wall. The room was painted cream with pink accessories and pink silk sheets on the bed as well as pink silk pillows.

When he was naked she walked around him slowly drawing her long red painted fingernails down his back, onto his firm arse and down between his cheeks. As she walked to the front she did the same to his chest raking over his nipples making him groan then down his stomach to his recently trimmed groin and then his cock. With one hand holding his balls she scored his cock with her manicured nails making him groan even louder.

'Do you like pain Paul?'

'I..I don't really know Miss Addington,' he honestly replied.

She told him to get up on the bed on his back. She then started to unbutton her silky white blouse. Paul saw her satin bra holding her breasts. They were bigger than he initially thought.

Next she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

She was wearing a thick black satin suspender belt holding up black seamed stockings. She removed her bra and walked towards him in her suspenders, stockings and high heeled ankle boots.

'How would you like me Paul. I'm so looking forward to this and I'm going to let you dictate how you want to please me.'

Just then Paul realised it really was a test and a test he had to pass.

He had her on her back as he licked and slurped on her trimmed grey pussy, licking at her wetness and parting her labia with a flat tongue. He penetrated her and when he eventually licked and sucked on her clit she thrashed about having the most intense orgasm.

'I think I passed that test,' Paul thought smiling to himself.

He kissed every inch of her mouth, neck, and breasts. He gently bit her nipples and then turned her on to her stomach where he kissed her back with little butterfly kisses down to her buttocks. He traced his tongue down between her arse cheeks and rimmed her little hole.

By now Miss Addington was squirming on her front, moaning into the pillows and gripping the silky pink sheets tight in her fists.

Paul then flipped her over and wasted no time crawling between her legs and swiftly penetrating her with his hard cock.

Miss Addington gave both a gasp and a groan as his hard meat slid easily into her wet grasping pussy.

He proceeded to fuck her solidly for the next thirty minutes making her cum three times.

She came another twice as he pounded into her from behind and she was pleased when he rolled her over and planted her on his still hard cock while he laid back and let the older woman ride him at her own pace.

After a final orgasm she climbed off him and on to her hands and knees where she looked down on him and said, 'you deserve this young man' as she took his cock in her mouth and brought him to an immense orgasm, flooding her mouth with his cum.

When Paul had left to catch the Underground train home Marjory rang Marion.

'Passed with flying colours.'

Marion smiled and said simply, 'Thank you.'

Paul thought the church service on Sunday was dull although he did wonder who the stunning blonde girl was sitting beside the vicar's wife in the front pew.

He was also dreading having lunch with his step-mother plus the vicar and his wife until he was introduced after the service to their daughter Kate.

At lunch Paul was on fine form with anecdotes about his work and his time at the gym. Kate laughed in all the right places and seemed interested in the young handsome man Marion had brought along.

At the end of the lunch Paul plucked up enough courage to ask her out and he was relieved when she said yes.

A couple of evenings later he picked her up in his new BMW Z4 two seater sports car with its leather seats and the roof down.

It was a beautiful sunny evening so they drove out to a quaint country pub where they ate in the beer garden that was situated next to a stream.

Their relationship started to build from there and knew he was falling helplessly in love.

Fortunately Kate felt the same and soon they were officially an item.

One evening Paul had arranged to meet Kate in a pub he knew in Camden before going to a nearby restaurant to eat.

As he had hoped his ex girlfriend Emma was at her normal table with three of her girlfriends.

Emma gaped as he walked towards their table. She took in the tall blonde buff guy in tight faded blue skinny jeans, black ankle boots and a tight black t-shirt showing off his muscled physique. He'd recently had his hair styled fashionably and he knew he looked good.

'Paul...'

'Oh hi Ems how are you these days?'

'Paul? Asked one of her friends. 'Is this the guy you cheated on?'

'Really?' said another in astonishment.

'We...we need to talk,' Emma told Paul.

Just then a hand fell on Paul's shoulder.

'Hey there lover boy!'

Emma and her three friends gawped at the vision of blonde elegance and beauty that threw her arms around Paul and kissed him full on the lips.

'Can we go straight to the restaurant darling? I'm famished!'

Paul turned towards Emma and said, 'nice to see you again' then made his goodbyes to her friends.

As Paul and Kate walked out of the pub one of the girls looked at Emma and said, 'Are you mad? You actually cheated on him?'

Another contributed to her misery by commenting what an absolute dish he is and that she was crazy to let him go.

If Paul had bothered to turn around he would have seen Emma with her head in her hands quietly sobbing.

One night when Paul and his step-mother Marion were having dinner she asked him how his romance was going.

He replied it was going very well.

'Have you made love to her yet?' she asked bluntly.

Paul blushed and said that yes they had made love.

'How did it go?' she asked.

Paul replied that it went very well and both of them enjoyed it immensely.

'Must have been my expert tuition don't you think?' said Marion smugly with a smile.

'Yes, thank you Marion. You did teach me well.'

After a pause Marion asked, 'have you fucked her up the arse yet?'

Paul nearly spit out his dinner. 'God no...no not yet.'

'Oh good,' replied Marion. 'I don't think we'll bother watching the television tonight. We have more important things to attend to.'

Paul smiled.

Croony
Croony
760 Followers
12