The Contract Ch. 03

Story Info
And so it begins.
7.1k words
4.7
6.5k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Introducing the Kings and Queens.

Rosie, sighed to herself. Her day was not going as planned, she looked out the window of the bus she sat in. it had been a long week, Her breakdown the other week well it was a sign that she was either accepting her past or she was going insane. She didn't know which of the two it was. Her house had been destroyed.

It had been a two story home, smaller than most, with two rooms' upstairs- her master ensuite bedroom as well as an ensuite, downstairs there was a large kitchen/ sitting room.t was a large open-spaced area, with a huge bay window overlooking the forest. There was a range- which she used for most of her cooking, it took a lot of practices and patience to get it to the temperatures she needed for certain spells, but it just made them stronger and more difficult to break, something which she had been glad of many a time.

It had been beautiful, until it was compromised by one of her contacts, it had been her favourite of her safe houses, one of her most secure to date.

Jacob, he had been the only person she had trusted with its whereabouts, and the only reason she had told him where it was, well she needed someone who could find her stuff and finish the job if she was killed, and part of her deal meant she was a false immortal.

It was very difficult to really difficult to kill a false immortal. False immortals lived until they were either beheaded or burned. They would heal from bullet wounds, though it might take a few days too. True immortals could not be killed, they were able to regenerate certain body parts- if they were completely destroyed.

To kill them, it was either beheading, or removal of the heart, other than she would not die, she did not get sick, bullets through the arms did not kill her, nor through any other body parts, which she had discovered on numerous occasions.

She smiled to herself- destroying her US hideout had given to some degree eased the rage she had had inside her after the mess she had made. There was nothing she could do about it now, damage control wasn't an option. She could not find any of the men; Cain, David nor Jacob, they had all gone deep underground.

Rosalie was going under the assumption that all her contacts had been compromised. There was nothing to do but continue on as she had, previously.

Rosalie's pride refused to allow her to accept what help the WSC (World Supernatural Council) had offered her; well what little help, offering to give her information she had already obtained, or would not be allowed access too. She could not bring herself to trust them, there was something weird about their deal, she could not understand why they were offering help now, and had refused to even think or investigate what she had been talking about.

The WSC probably wouldn't give her any help; giving Rosalie's Le Mon's brain or his soul to her now that they knew the truth.

Rosie sighed to herself, shaking her fringe out of her eyes, her once black hair had been bleached. She had changed it at home, home bleach and gotten it cut in a house, a woman she knew who cut the hairs of friends, luckily that woman owed her a favour. Wigs were useless she didn't want the hassle of putting it on, securing it and keeping her own hair clean. She had been growing it for the last two years, and it had now been chopped off. It was blonde and had been cut into a bob, oh how she hated it, but it was necessary she needed to be as non-descript as possible, her clothing was that of a business woman, pencil skirt, white blouse and a blazer, with a pair of running shoes to complete the look of a frazzled business woman on her way home from a long day at the office.

All her clothing had been bought from various charity shops around the capital of Ireland, ones she visited the a few days ago. She was not however going home to a husband and two children after a long day in a small cubicle staring at a computer screen. Besides who is going to notice an angry looking young blonde woman in business attire, they are everywhere. She was using any and all stereotypes that she could.

She had only two parts of Le Mon left to gather, before his body was complete and he would live normally; one was the most important; Le Mon's brain. Le Mon's soul, while vital, would suffer if she did not have a brain to hold it in, and allow his conscious to work.

She was working non-stop to fulfil her part of the bargain, then she could be left alone in peace. Le Mon's heart was the last thing on her list of parts that she needed to find. His body had been separated into the head, trunk, two arms and legs.

His brain and heart were removed as was his soul and all other innards. Le Mons brain and soul were in separate locations from the rest of his body; as an immortal it was only precautionary to keep them away.

He could live without his brain for a while, but the supernatural world, were prepared to use any and all methods to stop him becoming whole and go on a rampage.

Rosalie smiled and pressed the button as her stop came into view. It was a beautiful village, with plenty of happy looking homes. There was the typical mix of modern and rural styles, from people attempting to change and bring the place into the twenty-first centuries, to those whose families had lived there for generations and were happy with the way things were.

Her rental car, which had been a good idea turned out to be a dud. There was, however, thanks to the easy laid back view of the Irish, the option of buying a car and using that. It was a little more risky, if she was caught she would be arrested straight away as she had a warrant out for her arrest.

There was nothing she could do now, motorcycles would be too obvious, they were more expensive, and bicycles would not get her there and away fast enough, while a car, it was at that awkward stage of being too good, and a bad idea at the same time. However this was the only option she had left.

Rosalie had been getting as many buses as possible, and had ended up heading out to Kerry, in the middle of nowhere and she had just passed by a car that had a for sale sign and a phone number on it. It was why Rosalie was stopping the bus in this godforsaken town, it was an easy twenty minute walk to the car, and by the time she rang the owner, got through to them and saw the car- well she was going to buy it. She only needed to get to the village in Mayo, getting a bus there would be fine; leaving the village, however, in the middle of the night, well that would leave her with too many problems.

Planning this break in had been easy. All she needed to do was get into the house, the rest would be accomplished then. As easy going as the Irish were, the local pack was not so easy going, they had some of the toughest warriors there and they also had several allegiances with local vampire's coven and the fae.

The allegiances alone were unique, his friendships with the king of the vampires was even more unheard off. They were constantly training and improving themselves.

There was no chance she could screw this up, the brain was going to be the hardest one to obtain. The heart not as difficult. Rosalie smiled to herself as the bus came to a stop.

She thanked the bus driver and hopped off. He bid her good day and smiled to her as Rosalie turned and waved.

Rosalie good mood rubbing off on the previously angry bus driver- his stomach had been at him again, the ulcer was acting up and his tablets to fix it had not yet kicked in, but to have such a tired, yet happy looking and pleasant woman on his bus was a nice change from the usual angry business commuters.

Rosalie took out her phone searching for the number she had saved as the bus had ambled past the for sale car. The cars soon to be former owner answered, surprised that someone wanted to buy the car. He was happy to be rid of it, he had bought himself a new car and had no need for the old Peugeot that he had learned to drive in.

John agreed to meet her at the car in thirty minutes, just so she could give it a once over.

Rosalie waved at John as she drove away in her newly purchased black Peugeot. John flinched, his left eye puffing up. Rosalie, had not wanted to buy the car, she had very little money. Instead she had robbed him. The car was one of the more frequently seen cars she had noticed while on the bus, it would blend in with every other driver in the country.

Rosalie turned the radio on, and started singing along to one of her favourite tunes - Rhythm of love by Plain White T. enjoying her journey, winding through the mountainous west of the Irish landscape. She enjoyed the freedom it offered her.

She was generally so busy planning and sourcing information that the little things- like driving to a location in her search for Le Mons body, were seen as luxuries.

It was a sunny evening driving along the west coast of Ireland. There was a gusty wind blowing alongside her leaves raced against her new car on the roadside, what little shelter there was in this exposed mountainous area was barren, or almost completely devoid of life as the trees took their annual leave and settled in for the winter. There was a freshness in the breeze, and the smell of rain and thunder.

The horizon to the west of her spoke of an oncoming thunderstorm, one that was threatening to hit any moment as she raced northwards. It was fast getting dark as the night slowly settled in. There was however a beauty in the oncoming night, as the storm fast approached Rosalie became a small bit unsettled, tonight was her most difficult night to date.

The Alpha would have been prepared against her arrival, with the council more than likely doing everything in their power to stop her. Le Mon had been a known tyrant, on who had threatened to destroy everything the supernatural races had built up, from their alliances with the human leaders to their settlements and homes, their land and future. He had gone mad after the death of his mate, a human he had only just mated too. She would not have changed for two full moons, as was normal at the time.

Her body would have undergone several changes. The first full moon is the initial acceptance, so here would be the welcome of their Were half into their mind, as well as the minute changes that would slowly become more pronounced, such as the increase in speed, better health. The second full moon would be their physical change into their were half.

Although the three men; Cain, Damien and Jacob had offered her help- well three representatives of the WSC had- Rosalie did not trust a word the men had said, even as she had broken down and screamed at them to leave, her alpha powers escaping her.

The men's help had come with several clauses, such as her giving up her freedom as soon as she had completed her tasks, as well as coming clean and admitting to several other murders or tortures; some of which she had nothing to do with. Rosalie had the feeling that The WSC were planning to pin any unexplainable death on her. Something Rosalie had no intentions of letting happen. She was going to run and hid the minute she had fulfilled her obligations to the faiths.

Rosalie did not want to be a part of the supernatural world. Rosalie had been coerced into it when she was in pain and had wanted to die, her time had been up in the world, or so she had thought. It was in fact nowhere near being done, her time as a human, however, was finished. Rosalie would never be human again.

Although Rosalie did not regret losing her natural life. She had been ill most of her human life. She, however, regretted the way she was brought into this world, in pain filled and confused state. Her death was also be a difficult thing to achieve, although she could change into any animal she needed when required and on occasion given permission.

Rosalie relied on her cat the most, its supple body and bursts of speed were necessary. Rosalie was unable to let the cat out often enough though, something she deeply regretted. Rosalie just sighed as she raced on the abandoned roads, more stable minded and happy people were in their homes, with the hatches battened down for the night against the oncoming storm.

Although she had not planned in case of a storm occurring. It was something she could use to her advantage. The heavy onslaught of rain would cover most of her tracks and allow her to get as near to the compound as she could. Her spell casting abilities would further her quest to achieve access to the compounds basement, where Le Mons soul was being held. His heart was in the council grounds, and although she did not look forward to it, she would gain access to it once she had secured his heart.

***

The compound.

It had started to rain by the time Rosalie had arrived at the compound. The compound was a simple castle, something that had been in the family for centuries. Its current owners were wolves, descendants of the original owners. It had been in the family for hundreds of years, the land had belonged to their ancestors.

They had fought viciously to keep it in their control. It was a large building, sections of it had been built on in the last few decades as the pack had expanded. It still retained the old style of the original building, a stone built cold and opposing looking castle the back of it contained the more recent extensions.

It was an ominous looking building, barely visible against the darkened horizon, the onslaught of rain hid most of it from view, even to someone with eyes as sharp as Rosalie's, she struggled to distinguish the unlit parts of it from the surrounding air.

It was set against the mountain, with the extensions hidden within the mountain side, they had been built in to house the pack in the event of an attack. The inside was a labyrinth of rooms and snaking corridor with hidden staircases to allow servants to move unseen throughout the castle.

The garden which meet the castle walls was large and formal, there was trees on either side, used to hid the back and where castle met mountain rock, the previously barren mountain landscape had been rearranged to suit a simple and yet sophisticated garden.

The previous Alphas was mortal, although he still lived despite his advanced age. Illness had prevented him from running the pack with all the determination and power he once had, and with no heirs, his wife and mate had died in her youth.

Only his strength and the determination of his best friend and most trusted beta had allowed him to survive her death. She had died in childbirth, as had his young daughter, whom would have made a fine Alpha.

The Alpha powers were passed on to the first born of the current alpha, he would train his son or daughter until he either passed on or retired for a better life, some made it to the retirement age, some did not, but compared with previous years life was a lot more peaceful, instead of fights between packs every day, the council delegated and made different packs compromise and sign treaties and truces.

With a lack of children he had done the best thing he could for his pack, it was either merge with the English or find a new alpha, someone disillusioned with the running of their own pack and rules. He had found one such person. It was Dravid from Afghanistan, who took over the Alpha duties of the Cu Faoil Pack of Ireland and England.

At six foot seven inches he was a mountain of a man himself, his dark skin combined with his huge muscles and numerous tattoos intimidated most people.

Dravid had black hair and brown eyes, his strong facial features would have made most women and some men weak at the knees his rugged and unusual looks however were marred by a scar that travelled from the right side of his temple to the left side of his face, the scar went over his nose and disfigured his mouth, ending at left side of his jaw, it had been a formidable wound to have left such a visible scar, made even worse by the fact that most people healed too fast for scars to form.

Dravid's father was a cruel tyrant, who had beat his son when he saw him. He had been the one to scar him, given when Dravid had tried to save his mother, while savagely beating her. He had been momentarily stopped by his young son, only to continue beating Dravid's mother to death after knocking him unconscious.

He had multiple brothers and sisters all of their mothers were different women.

Although were could breed with others, most of them didn't. They choose to wait for their mates. Some never did find them, while others like Andrew- the previous Alpha lost theirs at a young age either through accidents or otherwise. If they managed to survive the loss the men would mate again and go on to produce children, women although they found it harder to survive the loss of a mate, those who did generally found love again.

Alphas however, they could only pass the genes on for the next alpha onto the child of their one true mate. There was also another reason Dravid had left his homeland, although the Irish did not yet allow same sex couples to marry they were more accepting of them. When Dravid had come over to Ireland he had found his mate, the Beta's son, Ruaidhri.

Rosalie stalked along the shadows as silently as she could. Rosalie grinned to herself and looked up at the six story house looming right in front of her. Rosalie slinked up to the side of the house and threw up her rope she smirked to herself as it hooked on to a window ledge. Rosalie started to climb the rope. She got to the top of the rope and hooked onto the window ledge.

She hoisted herself up and jimmied the window open as quietly as she could. The window barely made a squeak. She pulled herself in to the room a quick glance around and she saw it was a play room for kids; filled with toys games and mats.

Rosalie tiptoed to the door and took of her shoes so they wouldn't make a squeak as she walked along. Rosalie opened the door and looked left the right it was all clear. Rosalie pulled out her layout of the house and looked where she was going. Rosalie also shifted to her hybrid cat form. It would allow her to scent any incoming warriors.

She had entered a large common are, and needed to turn right. Rosalie did that and slunk along the shadows, until she reached a stairs which she went down she froze. This was way too easy to be an alphas house it was more like a humans. She looked around herself uneasily and resumed walking.

She reached the bottom and turned right then went in to the kitchen it was the only way into the basement levels other than the alphas elevator which was self-powered and fireproof and had a door on each of the floors. Only the Alpha had access to the elevator, although he did on occasion allow the head doctor to use it.

Rosalie walked to the end of the kitchen and opened the door, cringing when it squeaked. She paused listening to make sure no one awoke she heard nothing and carried on opening. She walked down the steps as quietly as she could. It was freezing even with her fur coat (their coat of fur kept them warm in both were and human forms it just didn't show) she shivered and walked on.

As she got lower down a banging noise became louder. She listened cautiously. It was an unnerving sound it sounded like a hammer being pounded into flesh. She kept walking down the stairs.

When Rosalie reached the bottom, she saw a corridor lined with doors each door identical to the last yet at the same time each door was different it was like they were one continues door the length of the corridor. Rosalie grimaced and walked on looking for a purple door with yellow outlines on its designs, all the doors were in various shades of purple.

The Alpha had a twisted sense of humour. She glanced around and with great difficulty decided to look on the left side first. She walked up and down examining each door carefully. The process took forty minutes. She was wasting time and she knew she didn't have long left.

12